Why Doing RTR's is a Life and Death Matter: Astrology For Year 2020-2021

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: Why Doing RTR's is a Life and Death Matter: Astrology For Year 2020-2021

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:11 am

Dfiyo wrote:Jude Reptilians?

https://youtu.be/cJpuv9Rj_aU

I will write in regards to this very soon.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:10 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

These look like "Starlink" satellites that SpaceX has sent to orbit.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

luis

Postby luis » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:23 am

HP I've seen the same thing from my home in Italy some days ago! I never seen one before but i thought that they May be connected to this situation. I knew it want a star because it did move in a weird way and after a while it disappeared and this is not something that stars do...

Another thing is that were i live there are some cases of the virus while in the region of Italy were I'am the cases are not that much, maybe it's related to these fuckers...

Darkpagan666

Postby Darkpagan666 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:11 am

Yeah, I mentioned this a while back. It has been reported way more UFO sightings in general now.
This is because the enemy is on the brink of full blown exposure, this also happened during the WWII.
It also happened during humans vulnerable periods such as the dark ages and so on. It is a classic tactic from what I gather, only this time we live in a modern time; cameras everywhere. This is their "harvest" and "destroy" tactic - this sound ludacris, but it has been done before, making people oblivious. They are currently only observing our situation I guess, and plotting something.

I sensed them on the Astral, I mentioned the astral seemed different in that there is more activity, and this has something to do with it. I wonder if HPHC have the same theories as I do or that he has information from the gods. This is very interesting.
"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being". - Nikola Tesla

Usthepeople666

Postby Usthepeople666 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:49 am

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Ghost in the Machine wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Azoun is correct. Everyone has a different bag to carry, and not everyone has the same back. There is no point to create universal measurements as no size fits all. Everyone must go in accordance to what they can and do what one can.

I should've specified my context going towards those who can do more if even just one extra but choose not to because they'd rather play games 8 hours a day or other similar things.

I'm well aware that individuals actually do have limits both in energy and time and I apologize for not being more clear in my statement. I've said in many other previous posts on other threads for members not to push themselves beyond their limits and that even the RTR can prove exhaustive to ones spiritual efforts, so I definitely recognize it.

In past sermons I felt like I wasnt doing enough to even deserve it to call myself SS.. when we were rallied to do RTRs.. even though I did 1-2 daily...

All I can say right now is that we still have SS that have to go to work. SS that have a family to take care of multiple hours a day. They do not have the free time or luxury to spam as much as they can.

Are they any less?

Not any lesser. :)
Its about having the time to do it.
Everyone is different and its cool :)
Life doesn't allow weakness in any form - physical, mental and spiritual.

Strength is following your ideals no matter what.
Never giving up. :)

GG Allin

Postby GG Allin » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:10 pm

13th_Wolf wrote:
GG Allin wrote:
Don´t equate them with my culture. The scumfucks stand against pc and are racialy aware. They will also be erased if the one nation has its way. Sextupled my RTR amount today, did my part.

Iggy Pop is a way better "naked man wearing a collar" than jewsus christ Alien. Fight me ;)

Whatever turns you on, turns you on. It's not my business.
"The G letter activates the pineal gland." HP Mageson666
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092
GG = OO = ∞

Pretia libertatis

Postby Pretia libertatis » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:25 pm

Guyz do u think that all final school exam will be delayed in all country ? I want to know whats gonna happen in Hungary especially, bc im living here

Ghost in the Machine
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:22 pm

I've seen these a lot. I can't say for certain what they actually are but they seem to be able to 'glow' at will or based upon some sort of function or variable. I've come across a few that light up, then darken to invisibility, then light up at a different spot. They move in very odd patterns and I have seen one that was red once.

They can move faster than any plane I've ever seen, almost in the blink of an eye. I remember as a kid once I was looking out my window and staring at what I thought was the moon at twilight. I recall it suddenly speeding off out of sight to the right almost in an instant and that was when I was about 10 years old. It's the earliest memory I have on seeing them.

Since joining JoS I've seen them very frequently over the years and recall them showing up again just around the end of last year when I was looking up at the night sky and pondering about our gods. I saw the red one earlier that same year when I was on our back porch at night talking with some house mates and we ended up on the discussion of aliens where I started alluding to them some stuff about 'what is known as greys'. It sped off in the blink of an eye and disappeared just as I pointed it out to them... they didn't see it.

As I've said though, I can't say for any certainty what they actually are because I don't really know.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:42 pm

Pretia libertatis wrote:Guyz do u think that all final school exam will be delayed in all country ? I want to know whats gonna happen in Hungary especially, bc im living here

Strange question to ask in here lol but here in Italy they are still gonna do it but online.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:13 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:

I've seen these a lot. I can't say for certain what they actually are but they seem to be able to 'glow' at will or based upon some sort of function or variable. I've come across a few that light up, then darken to invisibility, then light up at a different spot. They move in very odd patterns and I have seen one that was red once.

They can move faster than any plane I've ever seen, almost in the blink of an eye. I remember as a kid once I was looking out my window and staring at what I thought was the moon at twilight. I recall it suddenly speeding off out of sight to the right almost in an instant and that was when I was about 10 years old. It's the earliest memory I have on seeing them.

Since joining JoS I've seen them very frequently over the years and recall them showing up again just around the end of last year when I was looking up at the night sky and pondering about our gods. I saw the red one earlier that same year when I was on our back porch at night talking with some house mates and we ended up on the discussion of aliens where I started alluding to them some stuff about 'what is known as greys'. It sped off in the blink of an eye and disappeared just as I pointed it out to them... they didn't see it.

As I've said though, I can't say for any certainty what they actually are because I don't really know.

I only saw something odd once. I was outside and on the phone with my parents. Suddenly overhead there was this huge black triangular shaped thing that had lights on various parts of it that were whitish colored that looked big possibly bigger than the apartment building I was in. It slowly passed overhead. But the odd part is there was no noise from this at all and I don’t know of planes to go slowly like this and be able to pause in air. I kept watching it it didn’t do anything too weird except kind of paused and disappeared into the point of light of a star in the sky after being far enough away. Odd.

I know others saw this too. The military in the area put out an article that they were testing some kind of New planes but idk what are these things.

Other than that I saw nothing like this.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:00 am

Aquarius wrote:
Pretia libertatis wrote:Guyz do u think that all final school exam will be delayed in all country ? I want to know whats gonna happen in Hungary especially, bc im living here

Strange question to ask in here lol but here in Italy they are still gonna do it but online.

That's just flat-out retarded. This way people can cheat more and gain undeserved scores and GPAs, and thus have more opportunities than they deserve. It's unfair and infuriating.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Satan_is_our_Father666

Postby Satan_is_our_Father666 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:05 am

Aldrick wrote:
My 2 RTRs for the day are done. Onward to victory.

It is not enough to say I believe but rather I FIGHT!!- Hitler

I started this daily RTR warfare with just one a day, repeating just one word after HP Maxine's audio file. To get me started, to match the pronunciation.

Then I did it with 3 words as I experimented with the amount of breath I had. Then I did 9 as it is the required number.
Then 9 and another one immediately after with 3, as I felt the 9 weren't getting me enough vibrational power, being spoken too fast.

Yesterday I started something new, double repetition, 18 times each word and 3 for the affirmation with as much conviction and power I can use.

The same day I had news from a god I'd tried to get to know more, and the morning after He again taught me something I have been bitchin about for too long, ensuring I choose the correct next step in my spiritual evolution.

This is to prove to all those who don't think the RTRs work or feel lazy about doing them.

They NOT ONLY demolish Jew scum, BUT AT THE SAME TIME remote the obstacles in your Soul (in the possibly QUICKEST way I ever observed!) SO You can develop your powers and reach Godhood faster!!!!

Now if THAT is not enough to convince anyone to do more RTRs I don't think anything else will.

Be smart and fierce Warriors! Let's make Father proud.

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ZEUS!
HAIL SATAN!!!! HAIL LERAJE!! HAIR FURFUR!! HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!!

Proud to be a Gentile!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:24 am

Stormblood wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

That's just flat-out retarded. This way people can cheat more and gain undeserved scores and GPAs, and thus have more opportunities than they deserve. It's unfair and infuriating.

Well, not like italian italians find work easily without a university degree. It's easy to cheat but with oral tests so with a webcam it's noticeable if people look up down left and right to see something haha

xudomode

Postby xudomode » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:06 am

Hijo de Satán 666 wrote:Hola escribo esto con la intención de recibir ayuda.
Me siento perdido y confundido con todo lo que está pasando y más con todo lo que leo acerca de conspiraciónes y cosas por el estilo como la tierra es plana y cosas así, he estado leyendo predicciones y dicen que en año muy muy lejano todo se extinguirá y leer todo esto me está asustando mucho, ya no se que pensar ni en quien creer. Leo acerca de que nos envenenan a través del agua, aire, comida etc. Cosas como lo que dijo Michael Jackson en una de sus entrevistas de que toda la historia es falsa y que hay personas que controlan todo. Cosas como el proyecto Blue Beam que habla sobre que la tecnología humana está tan avanzada que puede hacer que aparezcan imágenes "religiosas" en el cielo y que las personas creerán en estás imagenes y me pongo a pensar si es posible todo esto. De que alguna vez nos extingamos completamente. ¿Y si el Satanismo Espiritual es una farsa?. ¿Y si realmente todo esto es una completa mentira?. ¿Matrix?. Todo esto me está haciendo asustar mucho y quizás les parezca muy gracioso esto pero quiero decirles que todo lo que digo me está pasando y tengo mucho miedo. Hablo de esto temas con ustedes buscando alguna ayuda y respuestas. Espero que me puedan ayudar. Cabe aclarar que en ningún momento quiero difamarlos o insultarlos de ninguna manera. Hice mi pacto hace aproximadamente un año (por si se lo preguntan). Muchísimas gracias a todos. Quiero mandar un gran saludo a la Suma Sacerdotisa Maxine Dietrich quien fue mi motivación desde el principio de esto ya que me enteré de esto por el PDF "Demonios los Dioses del Infierno" y me gustaba leer como relataba sus experiencias con los Dioses*Demonios. Espero con muchísimas ansías sus mensajes con la ayuda que necesito. ❤️❤️

No piense mucho de cosas asi, yo cuando era christiano prendi de todas esa cosas de la comida, governio corrupto. Pero cuando lei mas de joy of satan la cosas se me ponido mas claro. Lo Que te quero decir es no tenga miedo. Trata de acer mas rtr yo tabien estaba e alguna veces me pongo en el mismo piensamento. Tiene que tratar esto como una batalla de tu alma. Ora a el satana por repuesta, protecion e clareda. Te quero decir mas pero yo no se escribir mucho espanol pa decirte mas para alludarte. Aqui en este forums ay satanista, que escriben español pero tienes que buscar otro forums, aqui a donde discriminate, ablan English. Tiene que buscar a donde en lo forums a donde ablan espanol. Asi tu tenga mejor respuestas. No pierda volenta. Si, necesita ayuda pa algo specifically me deja saber.

xudomode

Postby xudomode » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:15 am

Hijo de Satán 666 wrote:Hola escribo esto con la intención de recibir ayuda.
Me siento perdido y confundido con todo lo que está pasando y más con todo lo que leo acerca de conspiraciónes y cosas por el estilo como la tierra es plana y cosas así, he estado leyendo predicciones y dicen que en año muy muy lejano todo se extinguirá y leer todo esto me está asustando mucho, ya no se que pensar ni en quien creer. Leo acerca de que nos envenenan a través del agua, aire, comida etc. Cosas como lo que dijo Michael Jackson en una de sus entrevistas de que toda la historia es falsa y que hay personas que controlan todo. Cosas como el proyecto Blue Beam que habla sobre que la tecnología humana está tan avanzada que puede hacer que aparezcan imágenes "religiosas" en el cielo y que las personas creerán en estás imagenes y me pongo a pensar si es posible todo esto. De que alguna vez nos extingamos completamente. ¿Y si el Satanismo Espiritual es una farsa?. ¿Y si realmente todo esto es una completa mentira?. ¿Matrix?. Todo esto me está haciendo asustar mucho y quizás les parezca muy gracioso esto pero quiero decirles que todo lo que digo me está pasando y tengo mucho miedo. Hablo de esto temas con ustedes buscando alguna ayuda y respuestas. Espero que me puedan ayudar. Cabe aclarar que en ningún momento quiero difamarlos o insultarlos de ninguna manera. Hice mi pacto hace aproximadamente un año (por si se lo preguntan). Muchísimas gracias a todos. Quiero mandar un gran saludo a la Suma Sacerdotisa Maxine Dietrich quien fue mi motivación desde el principio de esto ya que me enteré de esto por el PDF "Demonios los Dioses del Infierno" y me gustaba leer como relataba sus experiencias con los Dioses*Demonios. Espero con muchísimas ansías sus mensajes con la ayuda que necesito. ❤️❤️

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=17679 este es el link para satanista que ablan espanol. Postea ay pa tener mas alluda.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:52 am

Stormblood wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

RIP people who actually got progress in knowledge because they actually deserved it, praise be to the rapefugees which will use a second monitor to fake their way into a PhD and become brain surgeons for the rest of the plebians.

Gabi1234

Postby Gabi1234 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:31 am

There is something that I don't understand in the forum people say that thay are vs jews but how someone in this forum said that it's okay to be a jew and Satanist and also satan accepts you as you are

Lunar Dance 666

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:14 am

Stormblood wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

Questions would probably have to have a time limit per question and all questions multiple choice depending on the kind of tests..
Thats the only way to make it kind of fair for everyone..

Jax911

Postby Jax911 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:02 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Strange question to ask in here lol but here in Italy they are still gonna do it but online.

RIP people who actually got progress in knowledge because they actually deserved it, praise be to the rapefugees which will use a second monitor to fake their way into a PhD and become brain surgeons for the rest of the plebians.

Here in France scholar finals are cancelled, but no one is talking about university exams which worries me a bit cause its my first year in a proper faculty after 3 long years of language study and 5 long years of dialysis treatment ;<
"Those monsters take on the face of men
We'll obliterate every last one of them from the face of this earth"

-Linked Horizon Sasageyo

GorgousPick

Postby GorgousPick » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:27 pm

Their movement patterns are always linear, they can manipulate perception (sometimes sounds, forms like other flying devices, invisibility ). Its pretty surprising how they are able to show in the sky at night/late afternoon/evening, people are walking on the streets and noone remarks.
Heil Satan!!
Sieg Heil!
Gorgeous****, misspelled nickname….

Sunman666

Postby Sunman666 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:13 pm

This have come to me very recently ,and i will like every to share their mind ,saturn in aquarious ,l want to do saturn square but in in stead of saturn mantra i will replace it with the RTR ,and i think this is very powerful.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:26 pm

Gabi1234 wrote:There is something that I don't understand in the forum people say that thay are vs jews but how someone in this forum said that it's okay to be a jew and Satanist and also satan accepts you as you are

Satan accepts every Gentile as they are and understands humanity deeply. Jews do not fit in this category as they are not His creation and they have been attacking Him for thousands of years, and they are creations of His enemies.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:30 pm

Jax911 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Here in France scholar finals are cancelled, but no one is talking about university exams which worries me a bit cause its my first year in a proper faculty after 3 long years of language study and 5 long years of dialysis treatment ;<

What will probably happen is one of the three:

1. Semester will go on as usual, but you will do conferencing. Examination period may happen with a very small group in a huge room, but I doubt this for now in most European countries, due to fears of Co-Vid in the room.
2. The School year or semester may get expanded into Summer. Then people will return physically to classes (unlikely).
3. In rare cases, the Semester may be cancelled and moved months ahead.

Things that mandatorily require large gatherings are automatically postponed, such as giving exams for specific degrees, despite of deadlines, but you have to be on the lookout here.

hailourpeople

Postby hailourpeople » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:24 am

I suggest everyone to write down everyday how many RTR's you did beacuse that will motivate you to do more and give you satisfaction

ChaosBringer666

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:01 am

Um does anyone have the JOS protection ritual? can't quite remember the runes for it, pretty sure its fehu algiz Tyr but i'm not sure and the link is down, i remember the affirmation though. Also i'm sure your aware but i can't read the post you made on the 1st HP Cobra. Thank you for your time :D
Y O U A R E P R O T E C T E D
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas
Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of. However, staying weak is.

With the Vigor and Fortitude of Beelzebub.
The Pride and Kindness of Astaroth.
All the Justice and Force of Azazel.
And the Strength and WILL of Satan.
We Grow.

ChaosBringer666

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:10 am

Sunman666 wrote:This have come to me very recently ,and i will like every to share their mind ,saturn in aquarious ,l want to do saturn square but in in stead of saturn mantra i will replace it with the RTR ,and i think this is very powerful.

Why not both?? i just did a Saturn square and it was Very effective only takes like 10 minutes at most. might even do a second one in the coming months, also having an affirmation increases its power greatly
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas

We Grow.

Satan_is_our_Father666

Postby Satan_is_our_Father666 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:56 am

Specter wrote:
I'd say don't treat the RTR's as a chore but the extension of your will to see change as that's who you are and what it means to be gentile and SS, what proves our existence valid!

It kind of baffles me to think that one would, or could, think of doing RTRs as a chore. At first, when you're new and have a bazillion doubts and questions perhaps, sure, but if I (the one who USED not to feel any energy) have had success with feeling and even receiving confirmation by Satan and other gods themselves, right after the "HAIL SATAN!" in the RTR, that I'm doing the rightest thing, I don't think anyone, and I mean anyone else has an excuse for not doing RTRs daily.

Right now I'm doing two (of course with 9 reps), but I'm experimenting with different reps to see if I feel them as more powerful. The past few days I've done first 18 (9x2) reps, and then again 9 reps, affirmation and another 9 reps and affirmation. I even experimented with the affirmation 9 times once and I could notice a slight improvement in my dreams, I'm keeping it down to 3 affirmations now because that's what the instructions say.

Last night I even had troubles sleeping, the same stupid nightmare in a row (something movie like, entities and scary fucking dolls lol) but at some point the fear got so strong I managed to break the cycle by grounding my energy and cleaning my aura INSIDE the dream. It suddenly got better, I hope some entities got burned alive. Pity I didn't use Air and Lightning as it's kinda my favorite topic right now, discovering so much about Air.

Point is, I'm observing a lot of effects on either side: the entities are targeting me for my continuous work, the gods are helping me understanding I'm doing the right thing FOR my continuous work. Hence, the RTRs are REALLY a powerful weapon!

No excuses people! You can't let only the HPs and more dedicated people fight this war, it's a war we're ALL involved in! We CANNOT afford to lose Earth to these jewish mothefuckers!!!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ZEUS!

Proud to be a Gentile!

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:03 am

Satan_is_our_Father666 wrote:
Specter wrote:
I'd say don't treat the RTR's as a chore but the extension of your will to see change as that's who you are and what it means to be gentile and SS, what proves our existence valid!

It kind of baffles me to think that one would, or could, think of doing RTRs as a chore. At first, when you're new and have a bazillion doubts and questions perhaps, sure, but if I (the one who USED not to feel any energy) have had success with feeling and even receiving confirmation by Satan and other gods themselves, right after the "HAIL SATAN!" in the RTR, that I'm doing the rightest thing, I don't think anyone, and I mean anyone else has an excuse for not doing RTRs daily.

Prepare to be baffled, then because I've seen it as a chore. Don't get me wrong, I feel wonderful after doing it, but at the same time I'm never satisfied because there just has to be more to do rather than chanting/vibrating hebrew in reverse. I always think logically, and logic has always told me "Vibrating hebrew in reverse is an excellent countermeasure but when is the offensive strike incoming?" For every action, there is an equal reaction when it comes to physics, but when it comes to war for every action, there is a stronger reaction and it will continue like this until we or the enemy reach maximum war exhaustion and attrition starts to take effect.

That's what I feel we are missing. We have an excellent countermeasure that not only affects us but Gentiles worldwide, but is there an offensive aspect to the RTRs? This is something I've wanted to know.
Victory or Valhalla!

I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fist and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship.

Newest composition: https://mega.nz/file/jn4TmQiJ#AQuPTrrDh ... wMAXP-9BgQ

ChaosBringer666

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:42 am

Specter wrote:

Right now I'm doing two (of course with 9 reps), but I'm experimenting with different reps to see if I feel them as more powerful. The past few days I've done first 18 (9x2) reps, and then again 9 reps, affirmation and another 9 reps and affirmation. I even experimented with the affirmation 9 times once and I could notice a slight improvement in my dreams, I'm keeping it down to 3 affirmations now because that's what the instructions say.

Last night I even had troubles sleeping, the same stupid nightmare in a row (something movie like, entities and scary fucking dolls lol) but at some point the fear got so strong I managed to break the cycle by grounding my energy and cleaning my aura INSIDE the dream. It suddenly got better, I hope some entities got burned alive. Pity I didn't use Air and Lightning as it's kinda my favorite topic right now, discovering so much about Air.

Point is, I'm observing a lot of effects on either side: the entities are targeting me for my continuous work, the gods are helping me understanding I'm doing the right thing FOR my continuous work. Hence, the RTRs are REALLY a powerful weapon!

No excuses people! You can't let only the HPs and more dedicated people fight this war, it's a war we're ALL involved in! We CANNOT afford to lose Earth to these jewish mothefuckers!!!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ZEUS!

hmmm well since it baffles you, I think I can explain because i used to think of the Final RTR that way (only that one)

Its because their too busy COUNTING THE COSTS. like i get it takes time, BUT TO THOSE who still think this way; DO YOU THINK the African Child who has to walk 10-20 miles to get water counts their STEPS? NO, they just do it, SO JUST DO IT, push those thoughts away and carry on I know its not 1 for 1 but its the same premise,

Also when I blot the letters out I like saying "these hebrew letters have lost all their power in every way totally permanently and completely and are now dead in every way totally permanently and completely" as imagine them being erased. Seems to add lots of extra power. Hope this helps, stay strong everyone.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

We Grow.

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:49 am

Are they the SpaceX satellites that we keep hearing about?

Satan_is_our_Father666

Postby Satan_is_our_Father666 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:54 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
Prepare to be baffled, then because I've seen it as a chore. Don't get me wrong, I feel wonderful after doing it, but at the same time I'm never satisfied because there just has to be more to do rather than chanting/vibrating hebrew in reverse. I always think logically, and logic has always told me "Vibrating hebrew in reverse is an excellent countermeasure but when is the offensive strike incoming?" For every action, there is an equal reaction when it comes to physics, but when it comes to war for every action, there is a stronger reaction and it will continue like this until we or the enemy reach maximum war exhaustion and attrition starts to take effect.

That's what I feel we are missing. We have an excellent countermeasure that not only affects us but Gentiles worldwide, but is there an offensive aspect to the RTRs? This is something I've wanted to know.

Maybe this idea will help:

What if I told you that the RTR is either a shield and a spear? That not only it shields you a little more every time you do it, but it also pushes the spear a tiny bit deeper into a jewish skull?
And on top of that, it's also a 'healing spell' in that it removes part of the shit your Soul has been contaminated with during all this time in order to slowly turn you into a god?

Because I found the RTR does just that. It protects you, destroys your enemies, and raises you into a better vibration, ensuring you can take a deep breath of actual air, not the polluted filth a jew has pushed you under with the sole of the shoe he paid with your taxes.

Every time you skip the RTR another jew claims his self given right to push you deeper, but every time you do one, or two, or three RTRs in a day, your arm drives Satanic steel into the vermin that laughs at your suffering and the suffering of all you love.

If this visualization isn't enough to motivate you...

It takes time, Brother, and it takes your utmost effort and work, but when you're out of that filth and the jew will fall to his knees begging you for mercy... You will be thankful you dedicated enough time each day to fight this spiritual war.

Proud to be a Gentile!

Specter

Postby Specter » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:48 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
Specter wrote:

Yeah it's hard to not see it as a chore sometimes, but definitely a necessary one. But I think it'd feel much more rewarding to value it as something more than that, we're unrelenting because we know it's the right thing to do logically, emotionally and rationally. Some of us have seen the enemy try and harass us after doing them, visions, attacks etc.., it's spiritual warfare after all but we just use it to reassert the importance of what we do and anyone else who's had the same should cherish that realization because you're doing fairly good.

I've pretty much assumed the offensive aspect, physically, is gentile humanity as a whole to finally become aware of the jews in their entirety and finally get things done while we remain the spiritual backbone of everything to the populace who be our front line and physical manifestation of our will, but how everything plays out is uncertain.
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
RTR's everyday!
Let's take a moment to:
Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!
All the gods of Duat!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:26 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
Specter wrote:

My question is "how is it not offensive?" We're literally dismantling the jooish soul with this. That's why nothing they do works. It's not just a countermeasure. It's a cure, a DEW and a countercurse all at the same time. Very beautiful.

DEW = direct energy weapon
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Immortal

Postby Immortal » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:15 pm

Today when I did the final RTR images of churches falling came into my mind and I remembered this video from long ago when playing Warcraft ||| - it's a 2 min video quite interesting when the demon Archimonde laid waste to the city by creating a magical effigy out of the dust, which he then crushed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wRDdX4CCzo

Easter is just around the corner, I wonder what the xians will do

1. sit idly in their homes and pray online :lol:
2. go to churches to pray and listen to the priests and get infected in the same time :lol:

Could this really be the fall of the xian church :?:

Another thing I noticed when doing the final RTR is that somehow it felt easy to do like there was no pressure against doing it and the time seemed to move slower when doing it

Hope I'm not getting delusional from the quarantine :lol:
I've got the power to fly into the wind / The power to be free to die and live again
This power's like fire, fire loves to burn / Make the world a grave of ashes in an urn
The power in the darkness to see without my sight / Walk among the living free of wrong and right
The power of the magic the power of the spell / Not to serve in Heaven but one day to rule in Hell

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:45 am

Feelings are irrelevant. Some can see breathing or eating as a chore. It has to happen anyway. And it is not a chore. It's how life goes on, and necessary so that life goes on.

Let us put it simply...These are not letters, this is the very soul of the enemy. It is not etched only on them, it *is* them. Their top creme de la creme jews have elaborated and they know this for centuries. This was top secret information until it was leaked, like the Kabbalah. As DNA has 4 bases, which if they could be deleted as one deletes a strand of computer code, their soul has these 22 bases, these "Letters". These "Letters" extend far further than what people reasonably understand.

Doing stupid anime bullshit rituals is not going to do anything to really harm them. Take some plastic sword and pretend to be Samurai, it's not gonna help a lot. If people want to pretend to be plastic anime samurai and think this is some sort of joke, where they get to practice only their inner urges to play pretend, and some other stupid bullshit that is not going to work, make sure to actually do some RTR's, and waste energy on the sides.

The RTR compared to traditional warfare is what disintegration is to punching someone. Some people may enjoy lesser rituals, where they pretend to be Samurai and do zero damage, but the issue of the enemy is too far gone and a total solution is required.

If you don't exactly see that in approx 2 years the enemy is on the edge fighting for their life and have kicked back like wild animals on rabid, then you do not get it. People have been doing stuff for 100 and 500 years to get the result that this got in 2. The level of exposure they have received right now is beyond critical, and the gambles they have been doing are only saying openly that their other option is that they will be fucked if they don't do anything else.

The situation is either they are completely erased or everyone of the Gentiles else will be erased or enslaved.

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
Specter wrote:

Satan_is_our_Father666

Postby Satan_is_our_Father666 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:04 am

People have been doing stuff for 100 and 500 years to get the result that this got in 2. The level of exposure they have received right now is beyond critical, and the gambles they have been doing are only saying openly that their other option is that they will be fucked if they don't do anything else.

The situation is either they are completely erased or everyone else will be erased.

Love the way you explain things, HP. Just for curiosity, how many Final RTRs can you pack each day? Do you find there's a better time of the day, like morning vs evening? Today I did my first morning one (usually I do them around midnight when I have nobody bothering me) and it felt really powerful I must say.

And stupid me, I mistook some effect yesterday. I was noticing some increase in pressure in my head and grew convinced that it was some bloody 5G tower. After the morning Final RTR (and during) felt a much increased pressure in my temples, it was definitely my temple chakras. First time I feel them other than the third eye in the center.

This Final RTR not only is no chore, but I find it to be the most powerful self cleaning and self empowering thing so far! (Guess I have always been so insensitive to energy because of freaking control from the jewish leeches. It's the only logical explanation... well, their time is almost up.)

Proud to be a Gentile!

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:26 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Feelings are irrelevant. Some can see breathing or eating as a chore. It has to happen anyway. And it is not a chore. It's how life goes on, and necessary so that life goes on.

If people really see breathing or eating as a chore, they're probably suicidal.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Let us put it simply...These are not letters, this is the very soul of the enemy. It is not etched only on them, it *is* them. Their top creme de la creme jews have elaborated and they know this for centuries. This was top secret information until it was leaked, like the Kabbalah. As DNA has 4 bases, which if they could be deleted as one deletes a strand of computer code, their soul has these 22 bases, these "Letters". These "Letters" extend far further than what people reasonably understand.

That makes sense. It didn't make sense to me before because the RTRs were designed to vibrate hebrew in reverse, effectively cancelling out the jews' vibrations coming from their end which I perceived as a countermeasure but not an offensive attack. With the Final RTR, as you explained it's different because its intended to aim at the very foundations of the hebrew language itself which is a byproduct of the jewish soul. I see that clearer now, and yes I am aware this is not Naruto, I can't just stun an enemy by shouting "Oiroke no Jutsu!"

Thank you for the elaboration.
Victory or Valhalla!

I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fist and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship.

Newest composition: https://mega.nz/file/jn4TmQiJ#AQuPTrrDh ... wMAXP-9BgQ

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:09 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Feelings are irrelevant. Some can see breathing or eating as a chore. It has to happen anyway. And it is not a chore. It's how life goes on, and necessary so that life goes on.

If people really see breathing or eating as a chore, they're probably suicidal.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Let us put it simply...These are not letters, this is the very soul of the enemy. It is not etched only on them, it *is* them. Their top creme de la creme jews have elaborated and they know this for centuries. This was top secret information until it was leaked, like the Kabbalah. As DNA has 4 bases, which if they could be deleted as one deletes a strand of computer code, their soul has these 22 bases, these "Letters". These "Letters" extend far further than what people reasonably understand.

That makes sense. It didn't make sense to me before because the RTRs were designed to vibrate hebrew in reverse, effectively cancelling out the jews' vibrations coming from their end which I perceived as a countermeasure but not an offensive attack. With the Final RTR, as you explained it's different because its intended to aim at the very foundations of the hebrew language itself which is a byproduct of the jewish soul. I see that clearer now, and yes I am aware this is not Naruto, I can't just stun an enemy by shouting "Oiroke no Jutsu!"

Thank you for the elaboration.

It's all fine, that's why I explained, and I hope it has been helpful, that is all.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:29 am

Let us put it simply...These are not letters, this is the very soul of the enemy. It is not etched only on them, it *is* them. Their top creme de la creme jews have elaborated and they know this for centuries. This was top secret information until it was leaked, like the Kabbalah. As DNA has 4 bases, which if they could be deleted as one deletes a strand of computer code, their soul has these 22 bases, these "Letters". These "Letters" extend far further than what people reasonably understand.

Doing stupid anime bullshit rituals is not going to do anything to really harm them. Take some plastic sword and pretend to be Samurai, it's not gonna help a lot. If people want to pretend to be plastic anime samurai and think this is some sort of joke, where they get to practice only their inner urges to play pretend, and some other stupid bullshit that is not going to work, make sure to actually do some RTR's, and waste energy on the sides.

The RTR compared to traditional warfare is what disintegration is to punching someone. Some people may enjoy lesser rituals, where they pretend to be Samurai and do zero damage, but the issue of the enemy is too far gone and a total solution is required.

If you don't exactly see that in approx 2 years the enemy is on the edge fighting for their life and have kicked back like wild animals on rabid, then you do not get it. People have been doing stuff for 100 and 500 years to get the result that this got in 2. The level of exposure they have received right now is beyond critical, and the gambles they have been doing are only saying openly that their other option is that they will be fucked if they don't do anything else.

The situation is either they are completely erased or everyone of the Gentiles else will be erased or enslaved.

ShadowTheRaven wrote:

So basically doing this long enough means that jews at a point will just fall(literally) like flies who got hit?

SdD

Postby SdD » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:29 am

Sunman666 wrote:This have come to me very recently ,and i will like every to share their mind ,saturn in aquarious ,l want to do saturn square but in in stead of saturn mantra i will replace it with the RTR ,and i think this is very powerful.

00000h

I thought about that a long time ago, but I don't believe I could do nine in one day…

Heil Satan

Satan_is_our_Father666

Postby Satan_is_our_Father666 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:28 pm

Aquarius wrote:
So basically doing this long enough means that jews at a point will just fall(literally) like flies who got hit?

I'm thinking "either that OR the 'Anti-jew protection' the RTR provides will ensure we can evolve enough to go out and annihilate them ourselves". I do feel the benefits of RTRs when and after I've done them, but of course it's a long term thing. They have to be done everyday, they must be our oxygen or we wouldn't benefit from them otherwise. This is my own opinion thought.

Proud to be a Gentile!

kirtan

Postby kirtan » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:53 pm

Thanks for the sermon HP, clear and illuminating.
In Italy, unfortunately, the government's current agenda is to ask for money, the money that in a moment of crisis like this a state must give to the people, to the ESM. The financial fund that was not created to help a country but to speculate financially by increasing its public debt out of all proportion. Our prime minister, chosen by catholic shits, is giving our future and that of our children to the ECB's reptilians.

darkpath

Postby darkpath » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:56 pm

Darkpagan666 wrote:

Yeah, I mentioned this a while back. It has been reported way more UFO sightings in general now.
This is because the enemy is on the brink of full blown exposure, this also happened during the WWII.
It also happened during humans vulnerable periods such as the dark ages and so on. It is a classic tactic from what I gather, only this time we live in a modern time; cameras everywhere. This is their "harvest" and "destroy" tactic - this sound ludacris, but it has been done before, making people oblivious. They are currently only observing our situation I guess, and plotting something.

I sensed them on the Astral, I mentioned the astral seemed different in that there is more activity, and this has something to do with it. I wonder if HPHC have the same theories as I do or that he has information from the gods. This is very interesting.

Maybe the enemy is getting ready for something?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM3iX6z9T9U&feature=youtu.be

MississippiStarChildGambler

Postby MississippiStarChildGambler » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:22 am

Man, I'm glad this is the topic of discussion because I was about to make my own post related to this so I could ask some questions.
I'm not new to Satan but due to a life of being brought up Christian I just recently (last week) decided to finally do the dedication and I just wanna say to anyone second guessing do it. The enemy voice was immediately silenced and I had the most peaceful state of mind that I've ever had. Along with feeling amazing and having the most confidence I've ever had as well.
Sorry for getting off track but I figured someone lurking like I used to might get the edge they need to just pull the trigger.

Now to the questions. Has anyone else noticed that when you first start doing the RTRs that there is something making it hard to get the chants out? Like, they're not that hard to pronounce and the fact that you're repeating should make it easier but instead I have to enter an extreme state of concentration just to get them done like something or someone is right there mentally blocking me. Also the first couple days I noticed that I had an extreme feeling of anxiety and dread while doing them, which has now been replaced by me focusing pure hatred but I still notice that I have to concentrate way harder than I should have to pronounce 2 and 3 syllable words. Hopefully today and here on out it will be easier, but even if it doesn't I'll continue because I can feel the power they have and I wish I would've started years ago when I first found you guys. Also I've noticed that my hunger is ravenous anyone else notice the same?
Anyways, just figured I'd share my experience and see how your guys first times went.
HAIL SATAN!

eternal666light

Postby eternal666light » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:12 am

MississippiStarChildGambler wrote:Now to the questions. Has anyone else noticed that when you first start doing the RTRs that there is something making it hard to get the chants out? Like, they're not that hard to pronounce and the fact that you're repeating should make it easier but instead I have to enter an extreme state of concentration just to get them done like something or someone is right there mentally blocking me. Also the first couple days I noticed that I had an extreme feeling of anxiety and dread while doing them, which has now been replaced by me focusing pure hatred but I still notice that I have to concentrate way harder than I should have to pronounce 2 and 3 syllable words. Hopefully today and here on out it will be easier, but even if it doesn't I'll continue because I can feel the power they have and I wish I would've started years ago when I first found you guys. Also I've noticed that my hunger is ravenous anyone else notice the same?
Anyways, just figured I'd share my experience and see how your guys first times went.
HAIL SATAN!

when i first read about it, when the final rtr was rather new, i was attacked by the enemy and had me feeling very tired and disoriented.

this pissed me off beyond belief, i printed out many rtrs at a local print store, drove somewhere where i would have no distractions/alone, and i did that rtr with rage.

that was the best damn feeling i have ever felt. finally i felt at ease, i felt like a big weight had been lifted off of me, my thought process was better and on top of that i was vibrating with intense energy.

i wish it made me feel like that now but thats okay, its helped alot.

i always knew there were group rituals, but i never thought there would have been something like this. this is a miracle that we have this tool.

Misikeksz666

Postby Misikeksz666 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:13 am

I have been an SS for 3 years. I was just starting to feel / see the energy. for my unspeakable number how many negatives leave me after RTR.

Henu the Great

Postby Henu the Great » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:04 am

I have been a dedicated for just over a week, but I started doing this almost immidately and my daily max currently is six. This is important, give your all to it! I can not stress this enough. This is the most important part of our spiritual working since it deprives power from our enemy. I have almost completely ceased to entertain myself due to this importance. This is coming from a nerd who used to play video games all day long some years ago and many hours of day still not so long ago...

Do it till it hurts, no excuses! Rest & Repeat !!!!
"Do not be afraid to destroy. Do not be afraid to
create. LISTEN to Me. Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your
being. You will not be more created by creating any more than you will be
destroyed by destroying. Are you more created now? Are you here or are you
destroyed? You are here. You will be here as long as I am here and that is
forever. Listen to what I tell you. If I tell you to create -- do it. And do it with
perfection and pleasure. And if I tell you to destroy, do it. Do not hesitate. Destroy
with all of your might and pleasure; yes, I tell you to delight in what you have
destroyed."
- Satan

ChaosBringer666

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:59 pm

Henu the Great wrote:

I love the enthusiasm, but just so your aware doing this until your body is in pain each day for weeks without rest can cause long term damage, so if you’re set on doing it that way make sure to have some break days, Like maybe relax by 25-50 % less on those days throughout the week. Again love the enthusiasm , :) stay strong

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Enlil !

We Grow.

Henu the Great

Postby Henu the Great » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:26 am

ChaosBringer666 wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:

I love the enthusiasm, but just so your aware doing this until your body is in pain each day for weeks without rest can cause long term damage, so if you’re set on doing it that way make sure to have some break days, Like maybe relax by 25-50 % less on those days throughout the week. Again love the enthusiasm , :) stay strong

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Enlil !

Yes, you are on point there. Adequate rest and taking it easy occasionally is a must. This I have learned from competetive physical training (I like to ride my bike lul).

Hail Satan! :)
"Do not be afraid to destroy. Do not be afraid to
create. LISTEN to Me. Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your
being. You will not be more created by creating any more than you will be
destroyed by destroying. Are you more created now? Are you here or are you
destroyed? You are here. You will be here as long as I am here and that is
forever. Listen to what I tell you. If I tell you to create -- do it. And do it with
perfection and pleasure. And if I tell you to destroy, do it. Do not hesitate. Destroy
with all of your might and pleasure; yes, I tell you to delight in what you have
destroyed."
- Satan

ChaosBringer666

Just a few questions

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:15 pm

1. Do Kung fu stretches give a similar result to Hatha yoga?
2. Should I up my protection if greys are still bugging me I’m doing 54 suryah right now and if so should I wait a week like with a regular working?
3. My brother was able to invoke fire even though he has no real experience meditating, he did this because Andras, wouldn’t speak to him again, so he got frustrated and did that, so my question is should he keep doing it at lower breaths?(he did 6) he said he felt like he was almost burning inside
4. This is a weird one, but is there some sort of higher self within? My friend is adamant there is, but I’d be more likely to believe that he more or less created a split astral body as a defence mechanism under Extreme stress.
5. What does it mean to actually be a Man? I’ve got a few ideas but I would like To know everyone else’s opinion since I don’t really have any strong role models in my life other than the Gods I talk to.
Thank you for your time :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Enlil !

We Grow.