Why Doing RTR's is a Life and Death Matter: Astrology For Year 2020-2021

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Soyga

Re: Why Doing RTR's is a Life and Death Matter: Astrology For Year 2020-2021

Postby Soyga » Fri May 22, 2020 12:20 pm

Such a shame that even Spiritual Satanists can't understand the importance of RTR's. It helps you to save the WHOLE PLANET and your soul, stupid! What else could you be doing more important than that?

Another great sermon just like the usual, High Priest.
There is nothing more important than advancing.

Shael

Postby Shael » Fri May 22, 2020 10:14 pm

Gigipah666 wrote:I did my 3rd RTR of the day, the enemy would always use every means necessary to make it difficult for me from the very beginning, but towards the end I overcame it, then my voice cracked and became deeper. Has been that way ever since, then I did a 4th one. Nice to know RTR’s make me hit puberty as an adult again :lol:
Not directly related to your message, but just wanted to let you know you can also do the RTRs as a "bundle" in one together, so it's more convenient and possibly easier to fit into your day because of less breaks inbetween. You basically just do 2x, 3x, etc the normal amount in order to constitute multiple RTRs. So 9x each letter is one RTR, 18x each letter counts as two RTRs, 27x counts as three, and so on. 27x is my personal favorite and has reportedly felt quite "complete" and nice to do for other SS also.

The affirmation is still done only three times as normal, no need to go higher there. But use strong intent with it.
Click here for audio version

NewsmaxTV
Real News For Real People

'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

Gigipah666

Postby Gigipah666 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:04 am

Shael wrote:
Gigipah666 wrote:I did my 3rd RTR of the day, the enemy would always use every means necessary to make it difficult for me from the very beginning, but towards the end I overcame it, then my voice cracked and became deeper. Has been that way ever since, then I did a 4th one. Nice to know RTR’s make me hit puberty as an adult again :lol:
Not directly related to your message, but just wanted to let you know you can also do the RTRs as a "bundle" in one together, so it's more convenient and possibly easier to fit into your day because of less breaks inbetween. You basically just do 2x, 3x, etc the normal amount in order to constitute multiple RTRs. So 9x each letter is one RTR, 18x each letter counts as two RTRs, 27x counts as three, and so on. 27x is my personal favorite and has reportedly felt quite "complete" and nice to do for other SS also.

The affirmation is still done only three times as normal, no need to go higher there. But use strong intent with it.

There used to be times where I’d miscount the vibrations of each line and they would sometimes get stronger results too. Thank you for the advice.
True Lords Prayer:
Our Father Satan, who art in Duat, Exalted be thy name. Thy Kingdom on Duat come, Thy will fight, On Earth as it is in Duat. Give us this day our daily freedom, as we revenge those who go against us. And lead us into temptation, and deliver us from the Abrahamic Religions that are evil. For thine is the Kingdom of Duat, the power and the glory, forever and ever. Exalted be thy name.
Ave Satanas.

Hail The Spirits Of Lucifer!
My Existence Is A RTR :twisted:

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Sat May 23, 2020 7:25 pm

Soyga wrote:Such a shame that even Spiritual Satanists can't understand the importance of RTR's. It helps you to save the WHOLE PLANET and your soul, stupid! What else could you be doing more important than that?

Most do. Those that don’t were heavily connected to enemy energy in some way or still are and don’t realize it and they will find importance more so in this as we go along and join in more. Part of the problem is some of the enemy curses were about people being complacent lazy and not caring about our situation I am absolutely sure of this. So if they don’t do this unfortunately they will still feel that way. If they start to do it they will want to do it more and understand it’s importance after a bit. Also as these curses dissolve more people will want to fight back.

This must be common in the way they do something cause I remember in Maxines sermon she said Lucifuge Rofocale (Freedom fighter and hero back before the greys became chipped on their planet and one of our Gods) said to her that in the end shortly before they chipped the people his planet that people didn’t care. Same here I think that is part of their curses it will change. Don’t worry.

Soyga

Postby Soyga » Sat May 23, 2020 8:55 pm

slyscorpion wrote:
Soyga wrote:Such a shame that even Spiritual Satanists can't understand the importance of RTR's. It helps you to save the WHOLE PLANET and your soul, stupid! What else could you be doing more important than that?

Most do. Those that don’t were heavily connected to enemy energy in some way or still are and don’t realize it and they will find importance more so in this as we go along and join in more. Part of the problem is some of the enemy curses were about people being complacent lazy and not caring about our situation I am absolutely sure of this. So if they don’t do this unfortunately they will still feel that way. If they start to do it they will want to do it more and understand it’s importance after a bit. Also as these curses dissolve more people will want to fight back.

This must be common in the way they do something cause I remember in Maxines sermon she said Lucifuge Rofocale (Freedom fighter and hero back before the greys became chipped on their planet and one of our Gods) said to her that in the end shortly before they chipped the people his planet that people didn’t care. Same here I think that is part of their curses it will change. Don’t worry.

Those who are too lazy to do at least 1 RTR a day to save their soul and a planet have always been a massive anger source for me. Gods don't like lazy people, and they ALWAYS claim to be helpful to Satan but actually they have never been. Xians, Mudslimes and other goyims aside, Satanists that don't do the RTRs to gas with their "absolutely necessary" friends 24h a week are just stupid and nothing more than that. Our Pagan/Satanist ancestors which have died in order not to let Jews corrupt our history must be crying of shock to see that type of lazy stupids.

Baolan666

Postby Baolan666 » Sun May 24, 2020 2:17 am

slyscorpion wrote:Most do. Those that don’t were heavily connected to enemy energy in some way or still are and don’t realize it and they will find importance more so in this as we go along and join in more. Part of the problem is some of the enemy curses were about people being complacent lazy and not caring about our situation I am absolutely sure of this. So if they don’t do this unfortunately they will still feel that way. If they start to do it they will want to do it more and understand it’s importance after a bit. Also as these curses dissolve more people will want to fight back.

Ever since I started learning more about him, Azazel has been guiding me to A LOT of posts like this one, which show me just how corrupted and infiltrated by juice the sites, servers and forums other than the JoS ones are. Even the world around you.

Not only did he show me those that were trying to deceive, manipulate and distract me, he also showed me how to protect myself and identify such people in the future. (See: PDF on How to Recognize and Identify Juice).

Once I removed them from my life I was able to see the last bits of corruption they held on, the curses which made me not be proud of my very white bloodline, made me homophobic, self abusive, and all the little but very important things all Gentiles must get rid of, then they are of the enemy and they play a big part too, regardless of how little importance they seem to have.

Watch where you walk on the path, don't just walk it. Do the RTR.

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Sun May 24, 2020 3:28 am

Soyga wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:

Those who are too lazy to do at least 1 RTR a day to save their soul and a planet have always been a massive anger source for me. Gods don't like lazy people, and they ALWAYS claim to be helpful to Satan but actually they have never been. Xians, Mudslimes and other goyims aside, Satanists that don't do the RTRs to gas with their "absolutely necessary" friends 24h a week are just stupid and nothing more than that. Our Pagan/Satanist ancestors which have died in order not to let Jews corrupt our history must be crying of shock to see that type of lazy stupids.

We are our ancestors all of us pretty much are incarnated now from what I heard. Maybe not all of us found this site yet but certainly we are very frustrated over those people that are like that. In the New World we should make them feel stupid for being that way at the very least. I can’t wait to do that. They frustrate me more than an actual Xtian does. I feel you.

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Sun May 24, 2020 4:47 am

Baolan666 wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:Most do. Those that don’t were heavily connected to enemy energy in some way or still are and don’t realize it and they will find importance more so in this as we go along and join in more. Part of the problem is some of the enemy curses were about people being complacent lazy and not caring about our situation I am absolutely sure of this. So if they don’t do this unfortunately they will still feel that way. If they start to do it they will want to do it more and understand it’s importance after a bit. Also as these curses dissolve more people will want to fight back.

Ever since I started learning more about him, Azazel has been guiding me to A LOT of posts like this one, which show me just how corrupted and infiltrated by juice the sites, servers and forums other than the JoS ones are. Even the world around you.

Not only did he show me those that were trying to deceive, manipulate and distract me, he also showed me how to protect myself and identify such people in the future. (See: PDF on How to Recognize and Identify Juice).

Once I removed them from my life I was able to see the last bits of corruption they held on, the curses which made me not be proud of my very white bloodline, made me homophobic, self abusive, and all the little but very important things all Gentiles must get rid of, then they are of the enemy and they play a big part too, regardless of how little importance they seem to have.

I am not sure I understand what I posted that is corrupted or misinformation. It is possible easily to be still connected to enemy energy somewhat and dedicated.

I’ll explain It took a lot of time and effort to deprogram from the enemy. Thanks to the energy of Saturn in Sagittarius being in a prominent place in my chart I believe is the only reason I was chosen by those people. I was adopted by and grew up in a household where my dad was a pastor and my mom was very heavily religious. I only realized recently but they constantly spew the enemy crap all the time even in regular conversations. It’s cringe now that I realize it.
It took a long time to deprogram from this and many workings. I was instructed by one of our Gods in my thoughts to do many munka and ansuz workings with an affirmation to disconnect myself from links to the enemy thoughtform. I was very connected to their energy and entities like the reptilians and some other weird ones were attacking me all the time. This dramatically cut it down right away to very little attacks. Also after awhile a lot of Xtian like energy was cleansed from me.

So that part is accurate. I never truly was on their side and I always wanted out and hated it even before I knew of this path. I knew something was wrong with it very much so even as a little kid but I still was connected to it. That is the point I made. It can cause a person to be lazy and complacent. There were some years I didn’t do much and I wasted a lot of time on bullshit.

The other part Lucifuge Rofocal did live on the planet that the greys did before they were destroyed he did have that quote “they didn’t care” and several sermons talked about this. I wasn’t saying anything negative at all here. In fact his story gives me a sense of inspiration to fight the enemy. You can search this.

I was not trying to spread lies or misinformation. I have known about for a long time from my personal experiences in meditating years back that there is some kind of fake energy around earth and part of this is fake positive calming energy that is meant to make people feel complacent. This is part of something the enemy did. I felt and saw it myself although to be honest only flashes of it this was through meditating and trying to go into a trance. Another SS friend I have chatted with online has told me she knows about it. If I misinterpreted this ok I am willing to learn but I am not intentionally trying to spread lies.

Even in the Churches there is this pastel colored energy that can feel positive to someone who is just a tiny bit opening and starting out but it actually really is horrible. This has a calming effect on people. You see it on their auras when they come home from church.

They so much did a lot to make people be complacent and not even care. We shouldn’t be the people that are like that but I am pointing this out. As this energy is dissipated people will begin to become more serious if they can’t pull their head out of their ass right now.

Notice even in the past after some of the RTRs were done back when we were doing the reverse Hebrew verses some things on the JOS started to change on the way people talked about issues and thought. This is cause the curses mess with everyone on earth even us sometimes.

I personally think Satanists who do nothing are far worse than xtians because they know the truth and choose to be lazy and do nothing and just focus on superficial things.

Xtians on the other hand don’t know any better and some of them may be salvaged at some point.

Which is worse.

Get my point. If you know the truth and do nothing that is a moral ethical failure I believe.

Nikois666

Postby Nikois666 » Sun May 24, 2020 4:56 am

slyscorpion wrote:
Soyga wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:

We are our ancestors all of us pretty much are incarnated now from what I heard. Maybe not all of us found this site yet but certainly we are very frustrated over those people that are like that. In the New World we should make them feel stupid for being that way at the very least. I can’t wait to do that. They frustrate me more than an actual Xtian does. I feel you.

What if someone has laryngitis, and the doctor has told them not to talk much and give your larynx some rest?
卐⛧"If you want to lead others, you need to lead yourself first"⛧卐
"I know I ask too many questions and I know it can be annoying but they definitely help a hundred more like me"
"The jews all around the world will be crushed under the worldwide spiritual and racial awakening"
Final RTR for browser/mobile
Every SS here, should read this(some discipline is necessary)
Hail Satan!
I guess my english is okay
Orchestral music? something calm? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA527oUiSz4

ChaosBringer666

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Sun May 24, 2020 7:57 am

Shael wrote:Not directly related to your message, but just wanted to let you know you can also do the RTRs as a "bundle" in one together, so it's more convenient and possibly easier to fit into your day because of less breaks inbetween. You basically just do 2x, 3x, etc the normal amount in order to constitute multiple RTRs. So 9x each letter is one RTR, 18x each letter counts as two RTRs, 27x counts as three, and so on. 27x is my personal favorite and has reportedly felt quite "complete" and nice to do for other SS also.

Your unrelated comment was very helpful to me lol. I’m much better at crunch time than repeating the RTR’s 5-9 times throughout the day now I can space them out better in 30 minute sessions. So thank you this was very helpful for me :D
Y O U A R E P R O T E C T E D
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas
Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of. However, staying weak is.

With the Vigor and Fortitude of Beelzebub.
The Pride and Kindness of Astaroth.
All the Justice and Force of Azazel.
And the Strength and WILL of Satan.
We Grow.

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Sun May 24, 2020 9:05 am

Nikois666 wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:
Soyga wrote:

What if someone has laryngitis, and the doctor has told them not to talk much and give your larynx some rest?

You can do this very quietly or in your mind until you are better like HP Cobra said. Also spending some time visualizing the letters dissipating can add to the power of doing it that way.

Baolan666

Postby Baolan666 » Sun May 24, 2020 12:11 pm

slyscorpion wrote:
Baolan666 wrote:

I am not sure I understand what I posted that is corrupted or misinformation. It is possible easily to be still connected to enemy energy somewhat and dedicated.

I’ll explain It took a lot of time and effort to deprogram from the enemy. Thanks to the energy of Saturn in Sagittarius being in a prominent place in my chart I believe is the only reason I was chosen by those people. I was adopted by and grew up in a household where my dad was a pastor and my mom was very heavily religious. I only realized recently but they constantly spew the enemy crap all the time even in regular conversations. It’s cringe now that I realize it.
It took a long time to deprogram from this and many workings. I was instructed by one of our Gods in my thoughts to do many munka and ansuz workings with an affirmation to disconnect myself from links to the enemy thoughtform. I was very connected to their energy and entities like the reptilians and some other weird ones were attacking me all the time. This dramatically cut it down right away to very little attacks. Also after awhile a lot of Xtian like energy was cleansed from me.

So that part is accurate. I never truly was on their side and I always wanted out and hated it even before I knew of this path. I knew something was wrong with it very much so even as a little kid but I still was connected to it. That is the point I made. It can cause a person to be lazy and complacent. There were some years I didn’t do much and I wasted a lot of time on bullshit.

The other part Lucifuge Rofocal did live on the planet that the greys did before they were destroyed he did have that quote “they didn’t care” and several sermons talked about this. I wasn’t saying anything negative at all here. In fact his story gives me a sense of inspiration to fight the enemy. You can search this.

I was not trying to spread lies or misinformation. I have known about for a long time from my personal experiences in meditating years back that there is some kind of fake energy around earth and part of this is fake positive calming energy that is meant to make people feel complacent. This is part of something the enemy did. I felt and saw it myself although to be honest only flashes of it this was through meditating and trying to go into a trance. Another SS friend I have chatted with online has told me she knows about it. If I misinterpreted this ok I am willing to learn but I am not intentionally trying to spread lies.

Even in the Churches there is this pastel colored energy that can feel positive to someone who is just a tiny bit opening and starting out but it actually really is horrible. This has a calming effect on people. You see it on their auras when they come home from church.

They so much did a lot to make people be complacent and not even care. We shouldn’t be the people that are like that but I am pointing this out. As this energy is dissipated people will begin to become more serious if they can’t pull their head out of their ass right now.

Notice even in the past after some of the RTRs were done back when we were doing the reverse Hebrew verses some things on the JOS started to change on the way people talked about issues and thought. This is cause the curses mess with everyone on earth even us sometimes.

I personally think Satanists who do nothing are far worse than xtians because they know the truth and choose to be lazy and do nothing and just focus on superficial things.

Xtians on the other hand don’t know any better and some of them may be salvaged at some point.

Which is worse.

Get my point. If you know the truth and do nothing that is a moral ethical failure I believe.

I was trying to tell you that the Demons guided me to your messages, they have shown me that just being devoted to Satan wasn't all I had to do. I believe that many SS think that changing the title from xian/muslim/... to SS is enough.

You and other people have shown me what I had to do to get on the path I was supposed to walk but was stopped by the energies and curses of the enemies that remained in my life. I wasn't aware of some things that were keeping me down, thinking that hitting a brick wall was normal and that I will eventually improve but it just made me worse.

I wanted to thank you and wanted to prove that when one asks for guidance, one will receive.

Soyga

Postby Soyga » Sun May 24, 2020 12:58 pm

slyscorpion wrote:
Soyga wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:

Yeah same thing. I am itching to get to that point.

HotCoil

Postby HotCoil » Sun May 24, 2020 5:47 pm

I've just done my first RTR in full - I am with you all now.

Strangely, now I feel empowered - I'm glowing. Hail Satan!
"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water." - Bruce Lee

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Mon May 25, 2020 6:16 pm

HotCoil wrote:I've just done my first RTR in full - I am with you all now.

Strangely, now I feel empowered - I'm glowing. Hail Satan!

That’s the spirit good Job.

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:25 am

Baolan666 wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:
Baolan666 wrote:Ever since I started learning more about him, Azazel has been guiding me to A LOT of posts like this one, which show me just how corrupted and infiltrated by juice the sites, servers and forums other than the JoS ones are. Even the world around you.

Which is worse.

I was trying to tell you that the Demons guided me to your messages, they have shown me that just being devoted to Satan wasn't all I had to do. I believe that many SS think that changing the title from xian/muslim/... to SS is enough.

You and other people have shown me what I had to do to get on the path I was supposed to walk but was stopped by the energies and curses of the enemies that remained in my life. I wasn't aware of some things that were keeping me down, thinking that hitting a brick wall was normal and that I will eventually improve but it just made me worse.

I wanted to thank you and wanted to prove that when one asks for guidance, one will receive.

Cool. Ok I just misunderstood your message the way it was written

Theserpentrises1666

Postby Theserpentrises1666 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:30 pm

slyscorpion wrote:
Nikois666 wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:

You can do this very quietly or in your mind until you are better like HP Cobra said. Also spending some time visualizing the letters dissipating can add to the power of doing it that way.

It is ok to do the rtr quietly or In our mind? I haven’t done a rtr in a while because My current living situation and can rarely get any privacy And don’t want them hearing what I’m doing.

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:37 am

Theserpentrises1666 wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:
Nikois666 wrote:

It is ok to do the rtr quietly or In our mind? I haven’t done a rtr in a while because My current living situation and can rarely get any privacy And don’t want them hearing what I’m doing.

Just do it quietly. I assume you have a radio music player or a tv somewhere. Why not play it in the background to mask the sound it wont effect it if your paying attention to the rtr. I grew up in a household where my dad was pastor of a church. When I did meditations I would do that in the background.

You can sometimes go outside if you have a car or a park you can go to or even a private area out there.

I mean come on you can think of something. Be strong.

You dont have to blast this. As long as you say or vibrate the words your fine.

If all else fails do it in your mind for that day a few times. It works I tried it one time just to see but it's not anywhere near as powerful I didn't think. Better than nothing though.

But just about anyone can come up with some way to do this plus other meditations if they are clever.

Henu the Great

Postby Henu the Great » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:08 am

slyscorpion wrote:
Nikois666 wrote:

Of course it is. Vibration is vibration, be it out loud or silently. It is less effective, but works. Use visualization to enhance the potency.

Theserpentrises1666

Postby Theserpentrises1666 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:55 pm

slyscorpion wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:

Just do it quietly. I assume you have a radio music player or a tv somewhere. Why not play it in the background to mask the sound it wont effect it if your paying attention to the rtr. I grew up in a household where my dad was pastor of a church. When I did meditations I would do that in the background.

You can sometimes go outside if you have a car or a park you can go to or even a private area out there.

I mean come on you can think of something. Be strong.

You dont have to blast this. As long as you say or vibrate the words your fine.

If all else fails do it in your mind for that day a few times. It works I tried it one time just to see but it's not anywhere near as powerful I didn't think. Better than nothing though.

But just about anyone can come up with some way to do this plus other meditations if they are clever.

How can I do it if I can’t print it out on paper? Can you help me find where to download it on to a phone.

Theserpentrises1666

Postby Theserpentrises1666 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:59 pm

Henu the Great wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:

Of course it is. Vibration is vibration, be it out loud or silently. It is less effective, but works. Use visualization to enhance the potency.

I can’t find where I download the rtr image before on my old phone. It was condensed to fit phone screens perfectly do you know what I’m talking about? I would just use that image in a painting app to cross out the Jew filth.

Henu the Great

Postby Henu the Great » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:39 pm

Henu the Great wrote:

I can’t find where I download the rtr image before on my old phone. It was condensed to fit phone screens perfectly do you know what I’m talking about? I would just use that image in a painting app to cross out the Jew filth.

Maybe this? https://www.satanslibrary.org/paintable.html

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:38 pm

Henu the Great wrote:

Go to www.evilgoy.com that is the timer for rtrs. I am totally assuming you cant time it like that most the time but that is totally ok it still has plenty of effect. You can click on the tools at the bottom at any time then just close the page when your done.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:27 pm

Henu the Great wrote:

Use this app for doing RTRs viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41482

Shael

Postby Shael » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:19 am

Theserpentrises1666 wrote:I can’t find where I download the rtr image before on my old phone. It was condensed to fit phone screens perfectly do you know what I’m talking about? I would just use that image in a painting app to cross out the Jew filth.
You can download it here. https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1pyo2dfd5s4b ... 9.png?dl=1

NewsmaxTV

-Miyamoto Musashi

Soaring Eagle 666

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:26 pm

Theserpentrises1666 wrote:I can’t find where I download the rtr image before on my old phone. It was condensed to fit phone screens perfectly do you know what I’m talking about? I would just use that image in a painting app to cross out the Jew filth.

You can try my Paintable Final RTR:
Black-on-White Paintable Final RTR
White-on-Black Paintable Final RTR

DezFranky

Postby DezFranky » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:16 pm

It begins with the traitors

Gear88

Postby Gear88 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:22 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:The world was never the same after 1999-2001

I find this funny now re-reading this sermon I read months ago and I'm sure I'm not the only one that had to re-read it as it was bumped up and some replied.

Back in either 1999 or the year 2000, closer to 2000 than 1999.

I noticed something really weird at my grandparents house. I noticed I was outside playing in their driveway. And I stopped, paused for a moment, and said "It's not the same as before". The feeling that I still have from that moment is "being a kid is not the same as it used to be".

I noticed after that date right around the last year of my elementary class, start of middle school(6th-8th grade). I never did the same thing as a kid anymore. For example I clearly recall not staying at my grandparents house over the weekend or whatnot. Funny enough as I, as a kid, around this time is when I kinda stopped watching Saturday morning cartoons. I noticed EVERY or JUST ABOUT every Saturday I watched. I began to notice I would have more trouble waking up early not waking up on time.

I'm just wondering is the effects of 99-to-(9/11) was it simply a magickal ritual to create this event or does it effect all facets of life. I also noticed Titanic was a huge thing at this time of '99, not just on big screens but in video tape rental and early DVD as DVD started popping up around this time more en mass perhaps not as massive as the last few years but certainly had a punch. And funny enough reading HP.s sermons on Titanic(Olympic switched).

I have the strangest feeling, looking back now especially knowing how magick affects everything that it affected everyone. Almost like everyone was puppeteer-ed into one of the greatest tragedies of modern America. And funny enough the World was never the same seems like EVERYONE is an actor playing their role to communize the World further into mass oblivion.

So are these things I felt before the events possible effects in the air trying to create this stuff? I can't say I was spiritual or anything as a kid, just sensitive. I was and to a degree just the quiet sensitive person I am.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Usthepeople666

Postby Usthepeople666 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:37 pm

Gigipah666 wrote:
Shael wrote:

There used to be times where I’d miscount the vibrations of each line and they would sometimes get stronger results too. Thank you for the advice.

LOL
I remember being up till 3-5am Or pulling allnighters throughout this locked in period, even now its about to be morning in a couple of hours.
I generally start again , all over again.
It felt like shit to be at the 20th alphabet and messing up the sequence , and having to begin again. I would literally be crying during the RTR just to complete it.
Its much better now with 1-2 at once spread out throughout the day.
Also I saw the Sun after very long yesterday, Felt great. :) :P
Deactivated.

Theserpentrises1666

Postby Theserpentrises1666 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:46 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:

Not sure how I would do this on a phone. It let’s me blot but after I’m done what do I do? I would usually save the image blotted out then delete it. I want to use this way cuz it looks cool and easy but I’ll use a different method until you get back to me.

Theserpentrises1666

Postby Theserpentrises1666 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:47 am

Shael wrote:
You can download it here. https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1pyo2dfd5s4b ... 9.png?dl=1

Thanks this is what I needed! <3

Usthepeople666

Postby Usthepeople666 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:45 am

Satan_is_our_Father666 wrote:
Aldrick wrote:
My 2 RTRs for the day are done. Onward to victory.

It is not enough to say I believe but rather I FIGHT!!- Hitler

I started this daily RTR warfare with just one a day, repeating just one word after HP Maxine's audio file. To get me started, to match the pronunciation.

Then I did it with 3 words as I experimented with the amount of breath I had. Then I did 9 as it is the required number.
Then 9 and another one immediately after with 3, as I felt the 9 weren't getting me enough vibrational power, being spoken too fast.

Yesterday I started something new, double repetition, 18 times each word and 3 for the affirmation with as much conviction and power I can use.

The same day I had news from a god I'd tried to get to know more, and the morning after He again taught me something I have been bitchin about for too long, ensuring I choose the correct next step in my spiritual evolution.

This is to prove to all those who don't think the RTRs work or feel lazy about doing them.

They NOT ONLY demolish Jew scum, BUT AT THE SAME TIME remote the obstacles in your Soul (in the possibly QUICKEST way I ever observed!) SO You can develop your powers and reach Godhood faster!!!!

Now if THAT is not enough to convince anyone to do more RTRs I don't think anything else will.

Be smart and fierce Warriors! Let's make Father proud.

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ZEUS!

While affirming it also helps to visulaise Earth and see grey/black energy disintegrating, and if you do it really slow, see whites, blacks , orientals beating up the enemy. And I generally put Satan's sigil after each affirmation or atleast at the end.

Visualise and be creative with it while affirming and disintegrating the alphabets.
Deactivated.

Satan_is_our_Father666

Postby Satan_is_our_Father666 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:29 am

Usthepeople666 wrote:
While affirming it also helps to visulaise Earth and see grey/black energy disintegrating, and if you do it really slow, see whites, blacks , orientals beating up the enemy. And I generally put Satan's sigil after each affirmation or atleast at the end.

Visualise and be creative with it while affirming and disintegrating the alphabets.

Good call. It's probably more difficult (for most perhaps) to do the RTR + visualize the letters being destroyed + visualize anything extra.. like grey energy disappearing from the Planet and such, but so far it's been one of the things that I felt the most, so I can only recommend it, especially for those that (like me) don't feel energy easily or at all.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!!

Proud to be a Gentile!

Soaring Eagle 666

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:03 pm

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:

Not sure how I would do this on a phone. It let’s me blot but after I’m done what do I do? I would usually save the image blotted out then delete it. I want to use this way cuz it looks cool and easy but I’ll use a different method until you get back to me.

Simply close the webpage. You can open it in Private browsing mode and close the entire browser when you're done to ensure that it is immediately deleted from the cache. The data in RAM should be cleared too when the app closes.

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:40 pm

Ors666 wrote:
Ghost in the Machine wrote:I'm very glad you wrote this Cobra. Lately I'd been thinking about how I fear too many members probably don't understand the sheer severity of importance the RTR holds. Not doing the most that they can because they are too lax, there is no blatant pressure, "we're saved" or "the gods are protecting us", "what's the worst that can happen", "we got this in the bag."

No we aren't and no we don't.

Real results come from real effort, the only reason things haven't gone down the shitter is because there is real warfare being done to keep the enemy pushed back. We are being pushed against by the enemy every second of every day. If we suddenly stopped everything we're doing now, the enemy would have their way in just a small number of months.

None of this is 'fixing itself', we are the prime physical and spiritual means of combating the enemy on this Earth. If the gods were able to stop all of this and prevent it from happening completely don't you think our war with the enemy would be over by now? Don't you think we wouldn't need to even be doing RTRs like we do?

If you're someone who sits on your ass all day only contributing the bare minimum while other members are busting their asses hours a day with RTRs, I hope you feel proud of yourself when you say "I fought the enemy" when this is all over.

It's not that they can't prevent this, they want us to learn to become our own Gods, so they're leaving it to us. Being Gods meaning taking care of our shit ourselves. Meaning us being able to protect the Earth, without them interfering. Yet they are interfering ever so slightly, so we may have the necessary knowledge to defend the Earth and as well as that, they help us in more ways than that too, just because that's how they are to their own.

I am not so sure about that. I would think if the Gods could have totally stopped it they would have especially after what happened with the Jews somehow doing binding rituals on them and forcing them to appear and do stuff. Still don’t know how that was even possible to be honest.

Even a person like me would be ok like no more messing around if someone did something like that.

I think the problem is that they didn’t have enough of an energy foothold in this plane. They were not here in the physical and the enemy put up enough of a block on it that they couldn’t break through to effect it.

Gear88 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:The world was never the same after 1999-2001

I find this funny now re-reading this sermon I read months ago and I'm sure I'm not the only one that had to re-read it as it was bumped up and some replied.

I noticed something really weird at my grandparents house. I noticed I was outside playing in their driveway. And I stopped, paused for a moment, and said "It's not the same as before". The feeling that I still have from that moment is "being a kid is not the same as it used to be".

I noticed after that date right around the last year of my elementary class, start of middle school(6th-8th grade). I never did the same thing as a kid anymore. For example I clearly recall not staying at my grandparents house over the weekend or whatnot. Funny enough as I, as a kid, around this time is when I kinda stopped watching Saturday morning cartoons. I noticed EVERY or JUST ABOUT every Saturday I watched. I began to notice I would have more trouble waking up early not waking up on time.

I'm just wondering is the effects of 99-to-(9/11) was it simply a magickal ritual to create this event or does it effect all facets of life. I also noticed Titanic was a huge thing at this time of '99, not just on big screens but in video tape rental and early DVD as DVD started popping up around this time more en mass perhaps not as massive as the last few years but certainly had a punch. And funny enough reading HP.s sermons on Titanic(Olympic switched).

I have the strangest feeling, looking back now especially knowing how magick affects everything that it affected everyone. Almost like everyone was puppeteer-ed into one of the greatest tragedies of modern America. And funny enough the World was never the same seems like EVERYONE is an actor playing their role to communize the World further into mass oblivion.

So are these things I felt before the events possible effects in the air trying to create this stuff? I can't say I was spiritual or anything as a kid, just sensitive. I was and to a degree just the quiet sensitive person I am.

I don’t remember feeling anything major change around that time in the energy field

I was not sensitive really to the spiritual at that point at all and I was more like a teen at that time about 14 than a kid.

What I do know though is more recently I have been getting the feeling like at some point something really changed in the world and I miss something but I don’t quite know what it is. I certainly do remember things being way easier and more enjoyable for me in my most recent past life which I think was around the 40s-70s. I can’t figure out what changed but recently I started realizing that everything is different somehow and not easy for me or enjoyable.

But if that is around when it changed majorly that explains why I was happier in early childhood than now I didn’t seem to have as much problems then.

Usthepeople666

Postby Usthepeople666 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:28 am

Usthepeople666 wrote:

Good call. It's probably more difficult (for most perhaps) to do the RTR + visualize the letters being destroyed + visualize anything extra.. like grey energy disappearing from the Planet and such, but so far it's been one of the things that I felt the most, so I can only recommend it, especially for those that (like me) don't feel energy easily or at all.

I am not really sure but when I lie down in savasana , I have lately been seeing , like the akasha black with white spots ( kind of like the sky at night), if it makes sense? And then I just meditate on that.
Even I couldnt feel energy before, just takes a but of practice and consistency.
And I used to tell my mind in savasana "vril" or "chi" or "witchpower". If that is what you mean.
And just let go seriously. Sometimes being too tensed also causes this problem to me.

Or maybe do the Akasha vibration too.
Not white meditating on vril but in general as a practice. And try and meditate on it.
Like the quote create will all your being and destroy with all your being is super necessary. I literally just to jump like sparring and stuff.
I didnt really like it and didnt know we were supposed to clean our aura's after that but like the 40day practice saved me with the affirmation.
Just saying I used to really play around.
Think about all the crimes they did and then just kick the alphabet( try your best- Before I used to just do the jewtube version). They move you enjoy it the better it gets.
Deactivated.

Baolan666

Postby Baolan666 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:51 am

Shael wrote:

I do 99 vibrations of each letter, 2 times a day, upon waking up and before going to sleep. I find it better than spreading multiple RTRs over the day.

Satan_is_our_Father666

Postby Satan_is_our_Father666 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:25 am

Baolan666 wrote:

99 reps for each word??? :O Where do you find the time for that? How long does it even take? It takes me like 15-20 minutes when I do 36 reps and I have to speak them fast enough so I can finish without anyone interrupting or calling from work or whatever. A lot of the time (whenever I work) I squeeze a 3 reps WHILE driving to work and then back, making it another 2 RTRs with full affirmations. I really don't find longer RTRs necessarily more powerful.. the best ones I ever had was with 3 spoken reps (met Father briefly after) and another with 9 reps mentally including the whole planet freeing its energy and it felt powerful like little else I've ever done.
We're all different though, so some pick quantity, others quality and it still works for them. In the end, everything that feels powerful enough is definitely a good choice, whether you spray tiny RTRs all over the day or do a massive one for hours once a day. Just don't wear yourself out and make sure you can still find time to do all the daily training and aura protections, etc.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!!

Proud to be a Gentile!

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:19 am

Ors666 wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:
Ors666 wrote:It's not that they can't prevent this, they want us to learn to become our own Gods, so they're leaving it to us. Being Gods meaning taking care of our shit ourselves. Meaning us being able to protect the Earth, without them interfering. Yet they are interfering ever so slightly, so we may have the necessary knowledge to defend the Earth and as well as that, they help us in more ways than that too, just because that's how they are to their own.

I am not so sure about that. I would think if the Gods could have totally stopped it they would have especially after what happened with the Jews somehow doing binding rituals on them and forcing them to appear and do stuff. Still don’t know how that was even possible to be honest.

Even a person like me would be ok like no more messing around if someone did something like that.

I think the problem is that they didn’t have enough of an energy foothold in this plane. They were not here in the physical and the enemy put up enough of a block on it that they couldn’t break through to effect it.

Gear88 wrote:

I don’t remember feeling anything major change around that time in the energy field

I was not sensitive really to the spiritual at that point at all and I was more like a teen at that time about 14 than a kid.

What I do know though is more recently I have been getting the feeling like at some point something really changed in the world and I miss something but I don’t quite know what it is. I certainly do remember things being way easier and more enjoyable for me in my most recent past life which I think was around the 40s-70s. I can’t figure out what changed but recently I started realizing that everything is different somehow and not easy for me or enjoyable.

But if that is around when it changed majorly that explains why I was happier in early childhood than now I didn’t seem to have as much problems then.

Satan wasn't physically on Earth? I doubt that, but if it's true then how did we end up on Earth physically considering Satan genetically engineered us?

Satan was Physically here at least to visit at one point he and the Gods discovered this planet and populated it. I dont believe any other intelligent life in the way we define that was here before us. However there was other things like plants and animals etc. He had to be physically here to create us how else could he do it. I never said by the way he wasnt. Dont know where you got that from what I said unless your replying to someone elses post.

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:32 am

Ors666 wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:
Ors666 wrote:It's not that they can't prevent this, they want us to learn to become our own Gods, so they're leaving it to us. Being Gods meaning taking care of our shit ourselves. Meaning us being able to protect the Earth, without them interfering. Yet they are interfering ever so slightly, so we may have the necessary knowledge to defend the Earth and as well as that, they help us in more ways than that too, just because that's how they are to their own.

Gear88 wrote:

And as for the trapped Demons part, Father told me in such cases he entrusts them to take care of that issue themselves along with the allies. Father only gives them a push to be at their full potential. Think about this, despite all the Demons they managed to bind, they could never bind Father to do their bidding. And Satan wasn't on Earth? You want to tell me we were genetically engineered then sent to Earth on a spaceship while Satan was jollygagging on another planet? I think you're on some bullshit here. The website says very clearly we were created as slave laborers in gold mines. And ON EARTH. Or is another thing you'd want to tell me is Satan came to Earth in Spirit form and genetically engineered us in his magical presence? If so, please provide proof, on the JoS website. Otherwise, this is pure bs.

Did you read what I said I never said Satan was not on earth. Also that story about us being slaves for the Gods to labor in gold mines. That was completely written by someone who was a Jew. That was in the "Lost Book of Enki" that isnt even anywhere on the website right now as far as I am aware maybe it was back in 2004 but we have new info now. I saw that book and actually read a little of it it literally is a bunch of made up stuff where this Jew quotes the Bible over and over in between some Sumerian stories that he never gave a clear source on what they were or where they were from as far as I remember. It can be disregarded. In that book it states Enlil/Bael was related to the enemy also which isnt true at all. He is very helpful and on our side.

Whatever website your reading is not the one that the people who run this group created. Yes there are several sites out there that talk about that though. The site we go to is www.joyofsatan.com

ChaosBringer666

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:32 am

slyscorpion wrote:
Ors666 wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:

And as for the trapped Demons part, Father told me in such cases he entrusts them to take care of that issue themselves along with the allies. Father only gives them a push to be at their full potential. Think about this, despite all the Demons they managed to bind, they could never bind Father to do their bidding. And Satan wasn't on Earth? You want to tell me we were genetically engineered then sent to Earth on a spaceship while Satan was jollygagging on another planet? I think you're on some bullshit here. The website says very clearly we were created as slave laborers in gold mines. And ON EARTH. Or is another thing you'd want to tell me is Satan came to Earth in Spirit form and genetically engineered us in his magical presence? If so, please provide proof, on the JoS website. Otherwise, this is pure bs.

Did you read what I said I never said Satan was not on earth. Also that story about us being slaves for the Gods to labor in gold mines. That was completely written by someone who was a Jew. That was in the "Lost Book of Enki" that isnt even anywhere on the website right now as far as I am aware maybe it was back in 2004 but we have new info now. I saw that book and actually read a little of it it literally is a bunch of made up stuff where this Jew quotes the Bible over and over in between some Sumerian stories that he never gave a clear source on what they were or where they were from as far as I remember. It can be disregarded. In that book it states Enlil/Bael was related to the enemy also which isnt true at all. He is very helpful and on our side.

Whatever website your reading is not the one that the people who run this group created. Yes there are several sites out there that talk about that though. The site we go to is http://www.joyofsatan.com

Just wanted to state my opinion.

The gods did come initially to fix a problem with there planet, something to do with their planets aura and needed gold to fix it. I recall that an HP said this, though I could be wrong. They initially created the Neanderthal ( Neander thrall) to do this why would such a being exist otherwise? We were created to be just as the Gods. Not manipulated thralls, though creating a living thrall is much easier, I’m sure many steps had to be taken. Such as the creation of the God of monkeys (Bigfoot) as a link between us and the gods, or at least to gain some form of understanding of sort. Just my opinion though.

As far as the binding went... I think it had something to do with our blood and the fact that the Jews shared a tiny portion of this, likely using massive Gentile sacrifices to make them manifest. Which is likely the reason they could unbind themselves.
“Bound by our blood, undone by our blood”
So to speak.
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas

We Grow.

Baolan666

Postby Baolan666 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:16 pm

Baolan666 wrote:

99 reps for each word??? :O Where do you find the time for that? How long does it even take? It takes me like 15-20 minutes when I do 36 reps and I have to speak them fast enough so I can finish without anyone interrupting or calling from work or whatever. A lot of the time (whenever I work) I squeeze a 3 reps WHILE driving to work and then back, making it another 2 RTRs with full affirmations. I really don't find longer RTRs necessarily more powerful.. the best ones I ever had was with 3 spoken reps (met Father briefly after) and another with 9 reps mentally including the whole planet freeing its energy and it felt powerful like little else I've ever done.
We're all different though, so some pick quantity, others quality and it still works for them. In the end, everything that feels powerful enough is definitely a good choice, whether you spray tiny RTRs all over the day or do a massive one for hours once a day. Just don't wear yourself out and make sure you can still find time to do all the daily training and aura protections, etc.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

99 reps for each word??? :O Where do you find the time for that? How long does it even take?

Instead of doing useless things I try to use most of my free time doing RTRs. When I wake up and before I go to sleep I do my usual meditations and proceed with RTRs, I might not be able to do 99 reps every time but I'm trying to. There are days when I'm not even able to do 1 RTR because I prefer doing it physically instead of in the astral.

Shael

Postby Shael » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:20 pm

ChaosBringer666 wrote:...
That information is not true. The Neanderthals have existed previously and had nothing to do with our Gods. The entire idea of creating a species to mine gold is utterly retarded, as the Gods have tools and machinery that make such things thousands of times easier to do than to have a primitive human do it.
There were several mentions before that such machinery exists, and has even been used on here for things like the building of the pyramids.

The "mining for gold" is a spiritual allegory about creating a species that can evolve into Gods, or "gold", if you will.

The Gods came here and helped rapidly speed up the evolution of the primitive neanderthals and gave them the gift of the Kundalini, so that ascension to Godhead is possible. That's how it actually went, not some weird other story.

NewsmaxTV

-Miyamoto Musashi

ChaosBringer666

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:49 pm

Shael wrote:
ChaosBringer666 wrote:...
That information is not true. The Neanderthals have existed previously and had nothing to do with our Gods. The entire idea of creating a species to mine gold is utterly retarded, as the Gods have tools and machinery that make such things thousands of times easier to do than to have a primitive human do it.
There were several mentions before that such machinery exists, and has even been used on here for things like the building of the pyramids.

The "mining for gold" is a spiritual allegory about creating a species that can evolve into Gods, or "gold", if you will.

The Gods came here and helped rapidly speed up the evolution of the primitive neanderthals and gave them the gift of the Kundalini, so that ascension to Godhead is possible. That's how it actually went, not some weird other story.

I suppose it’s just a coincidence that they are very similar to Thrall in their name. I’m not so sure they are our ancestors though, I figure it would be harder to reverse engineer them then it would be to speed up homo erectus, call it a hunch I guess.

Also an interesting fact is that the Chinese are taught that they are direct descendants of homo erectus not the Neanderthal. I know one has to take communist literature and ideology carefully. But it would be like a red herring, for the rest of the world. “Oh look how dumb the Chinese are they actually believe the apes just supernaturally evolved.“
Meanwhile the Jew rubs their hands together

I don’t know it never really seemed right to me, that we just devolved muscle for unlimited brain power in the span of 80 thousand years.

Anyway thanks for the clarification.

Have a great day

We Grow.

franny23dmt

Postby franny23dmt » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:11 am

I just did my first 9 * RTR. wow..easily the most powerful experience ive had from such a small effort and short activity. the effect is self evident!! great, now I have something to do with my voice day rather than random singing :D Thanks for all the resources to whom this concerns!

Hail Satan!

HailSatanForever

Postby HailSatanForever » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:16 am

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-53956683

Elon Musk has finally put a microchip inside a pig's brain. His excuse is that "The interface could allow people with neurological conditions to control phones or computers with their mind." - This is being done with the intention of putting these microchips in human beings. They're priming our society for this right now by forcing businesses in the USA to go cashless (round up the change or donate it), before you know it, you'll NEED a microchipped brain to be able to make transactions, get a bank account, or even be able to integrate into everyday society. THIS IS NOT OKAY.

We need to put a stop to this while we still can. I'm sure chickens, cattle and pigs WISH they had a chance to able to fight back whenever they get forcefully separated from their young, mutilated and crippled so they can't fight against the abuse, or hear the other livestock around them scream in agony day in and day out. But they can't fight for their freedom when they're forced to live within the confines of a battery and kept docile with electrical rods. This is a reality and this could be our reality.

Everybody NEEDs to prioritise the RTRs and spread awareness against the microchip because bloodthirsty Reptilian Heeby-jeeby-Jews are really pushing to violate your brain, take away your rights and autonomy, turn you and your children into literal livestock and exsanguinate you during Yom Kippur, Rosh Hashanah and every day in between.

Also, Spoiler Alert, these big Tech Jewish fiends are more interested in "Selling" you the idea of a 'Black Mirror' fancy technologically advanced society, believe me, those microchips will have a killswitch function before anything like "control your house and appliances with your mind" is even considered. You don't own your eBooks, you don't own your Operating Systems, that licensing agreement you agree to without even reading beforehand? Yeah you waiver away your rights to fully own the product you buy, because (((they))) can take away your eBook if they feel like it and you can't even complain. One day out of the blue, you can easily be left with a totally useless Kindle, PC, iPhone... Microchip. It's only an illusion of choice.

Believing in a fantastical Microchip cure-all is the most gullible way to trade in your rights.

Personal Growth

Postby Personal Growth » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:34 pm

This hour long sermon by a rabbi makes some admissions about the reptilian nature of Cain and Abel from the Zohar.

The rabbi is translating the Hebrew into English so it's all 'from the horses mouth'.

He also admits a lot about their alphabet that its above this world. And how everything is created from their alphabet.

Check out this article «Rabbi Alon Anava on the Zohar: ‘Cain and Abel were human-reptilian hybrids.’ He is saying in his own way precisely what has been in my books since the 1990s»: https://davidicke.com/2020/10/27/rabbi- ... -or-human/
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.