Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hitler Avatar

Somehow when Avatar is mentioned, Avatar Last Air Bender TV series pops into my mind. Every time.
Seems his necklace has a symbol of 666. And he controls all of the four elements in the end. Fully regains his past memories too.
This is a western cartoon, however I think it's quite Satanic.

About vegetarianism, I'm planning to become one eventually. How about diary products? Eggs, Milk, Cheese? In what moderation should I eat them? Any great books regarding this subject?

Reckoned666 said:
Somehow when Avatar is mentioned, Avatar Last Air Bender TV series pops into my mind. Every time.
Seems his necklace has a symbol of 666. And he controls all of the four elements in the end. Fully regains his past memories too.

About vegetarianism, I'm planning to become one eventually. How about diary products? Eggs, Milk, Cheese? In what moderation should I eat them? Any great books regarding this subject?

Daily. Animal products are needed for human health, otherwise severe deficiencies are developed.

It doesn't take two brain cells to realize about veganism being jewish excrement diet.
Just moderation, for example - is three eggs a lot daily?
About milk - what about soy, almond, rice milk? I've heard a lot that soy is really GMO infested.
Cheese I guess is safe.

Stormblood said:
Reckoned666 said:

Daily. Animal products are needed for human health, otherwise severe deficiencies are developed.

Reckoned666 said:
It doesn't take two brain cells to realize about veganism being jewish excrement diet.
About milk - what about soy, almond, rice milk? I've heard a lot that soy is really GMO infested.
Cheese I guess is safe.

Stormblood said:
Reckoned666 said:

Eggs, fish, cheese, butter, real chocolate milk not some fake plant "milk"
It's really easy to be a healthy vegetarian, but you still need to eat a lot of animal products. With the evil joo factory farms pumping all the meat full of poisons and curses, mixing humans into the ground meat, it's healthier to be vegetarian as long as you still get all the animal based nutrients you need. Unless you can get meat from a real local gentile farmer, that's raised humanely and healthily, but most people don't have access to this. Still eat animal products every day, free-range happy eggs and fish. But don't eat tilapia the farmers feed those fish shit. The other fishes are healthy. With milk, try to only get it from cows that eat grass.

Most cows they feed them corn or soy and makes it full of poison, especially soy is poisonous it's like 90% estrogen turns people into women. "Soy Boy Beta Cuck Losers" if that's all what the cow eats and you eat the cow, you're getting even more concentrated estrogen. Then they wonder why they need to eat 100 different pills just to get an erection even though they arent even old.

Eat a block of cheese (not too big) and some eggs and fish. Eat whatever you want, your soul knows what it needs and will tell you.

Thank you. I felt the need to become vegetarian in my soul even before becoming SS.

Soy Boy Beta Cuck Losers
Lol, this actually reminded me of 4-chan and it's /fit/izens.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Reckoned666 said:
Cheese I guess is safe.

Stormblood said:

It's really easy to be a healthy vegetarian, but you still need to eat a lot of animal products. With the evil joo factory farms pumping all the meat full of poisons and curses, mixing humans into the ground meat, it's healthier to be vegetarian as long as you still get all the animal based nutrients you need. Unless you can get meat from a real local gentile farmer, that's raised humanely and healthily, but most people don't have access to this. Still eat animal products every day, free-range happy eggs and fish. But don't eat tilapia the farmers feed those fish shit. The other fishes are healthy. With milk, try to only get it from cows that eat grass.

Most cows they feed them corn or soy and makes it full of poison, especially soy is poisonous it's like 90% estrogen turns people into women. "Soy Boy Beta Cuck Losers" if that's all what the cow eats and you eat the cow, you're getting even more concentrated estrogen. Then they wonder why they need to eat 100 different pills just to get an erection even though they arent even old.

Eat a block of cheese (not too big) and some eggs and fish. Eat whatever you want, your soul knows what it needs and will tell you.

Reckoned666 said:
Thank you. I felt the need to become vegetarian in my soul even before becoming SS.

Soy Boy Beta Cuck Losers
Lol, this actually reminded me of 4-chan and it's /fit/izens.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Reckoned666 said:
Cheese I guess is safe.

The thing is, at it was highlighted in the past, that meat, poultry and such are also needed for humans. So maybe you'll want to eat them 2-3 times a week. What was highlighted is that abstaining from nutrients that are processed by animals and present in their meat is linked to lower testosterone levels.

There are plants that can raise Hormone levels like Goji berries work for HGH as well. Most places you can buy these now as well they used to be really esoteric to be able to find.

HP Mageson666 said:
There are plants that can raise Hormone levels like Goji berries work for HGH as well. Most places you can buy these now as well they used to be really esoteric to be able to find.

Im confused are you advocating vegetarianism?

HP Mageson666 said:
Maybe you should solve your confusion.
So HP, since the topic changed to diet, what do you recommend? Hitler was vegetarian. We know Veganism to be completely empty blather, and is Vegetarianism able to be maintained in the long term (decades and more, possibly forever) without any defects in the body as would be seen with Vegans after a few years (when their animal nutrition reserves in their body run out)? Is it generally a good idea to practice such a diet? If so, is it better than omnivorism, worse or neither? Thanks in advance for your answers, much love.

PeppermintTaco said:
HP Mageson666 said:
So HP, since the topic changed to diet, what do you recommend? Hitler was vegetarian. We know Veganism to be completely empty blather, and is Vegetarianism able to be maintained in the long term (decades and more, possibly forever) without any defects in the body as would be seen with Vegans after a few years (when their animal nutrition reserves in their body run out)? Is it generally a good idea to practice such a diet? If so, is it better than omnivorism, worse or neither? Thanks in advance for your answers, much love.

Just type "veganism" into the search, we've talked about this like ten times maybe all about what these different types of diets do to people.

Yes but then the topic turned to Yoda so we discuss this instead and continue with dank Yoda memes

c8ff0e6565ad0bdf7945991fdb34220e--too-funny-funny-stuff.jpg

PeppermintTaco said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Reckoned666 said:

eggs and mangoes that's what I eat. but I ocasionaly eat meat but im just trying not to

occultumlapidem said:
Reckoned666 said:

eggs and mangoes that's what I eat. but I ocasionaly eat meat but im just trying not to
Nothing wrong with eating meat, just have many vegetables too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back