So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 558

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:08 pm

Gerecht Ror wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:Is there anyone that has the list of ncov numbers from since the first days in Italy?
I read some comment that mentioned well it's about ramping up the same as it did in Italy.
The thing is, NL is smaller than Italy.
Also I heard a rumor that the Belgian system isn't exactly doing much about the situation either.


You can find it here. Those are the official data, as it seems people are left at home if they are sick on a lighter level, so they are not included in those numbers :

http://opendatadpc.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/dae18c330e8e4093bb090ab0aa2b4892
Go to the "grafici" tab


Thanks. Did you guys really start out with 221 cases on the first day? :S

User avatar
MiniMe3388
Posts: 73
Location: Satan's universe!

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby MiniMe3388 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:13 pm

There are 104 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Poland. Three of them died and 13 people recovered. In general, everything is closed - cinemas, shopping centers, hairdressers, restaurants etc. Only grocery stores, drugstores and pharmacies are open. The streets are empty. There is quarantine all over the country and everyone is sitting at home. Police patrol cities and catch larger groups of people. All schools are closed. Teachers will send us homework to be done at home. Everything happened very quickly. The mass of people was not prepared for quarantine and people began to panic buying goods from stores. I am glad that my parents thought much earlier to prepare (we have supplies for over a month). People are literally fighting for products. Nowhere is toilet paper, pasta, rice, disinfectant or soap. Store shelves are empty. People who work abroad, e.g. in Germany, have an unpleasant situation. Each person who returns to Poland must be quarantined for 14 days.

I remember when my "friend" laughed at people who were preparing for epidemics. It was the day the first coronavirus case in Poland appeared. She probably complains now that there is nothing in the stores, and I'm glad that I have wise parents.

Be healthy, my brothers and sisters! :D
Hail Satan! Hail Hitler! Hail Marchosias! :D :D :D
RTR: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506 8-)
Spiritual Satanist War Room: https://evilgoy.com 8-)

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 558

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:03 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:...r.


Bad news: Italy is going through a very hard patch now.

Good news: The leftists are permanently revealing themselves of being totally dumb and incapable.

Between the two, I think we have a win more than we have a loss. Also, Italy is a trillion size economy, and if they screw shit up, Italy will never see a leftist government for a very long time. The Salvini types will also get a lot of power through rage and vengeance, and so will the people.

Plus, the exponential costs will disallow more fake rapefugee ass kissing.

It is clear the leftist wussies are in total panic and they have no clue WTF to do. The problem is that this is causing a lot of fear and panic to the people.

We are winning the longterm battles in Italy, but the short term battles are going to be hard for Italy.


people say more or less the same thing about the politics here.. but I guess they keep up with the international news too..

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3522
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Stormblood » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:24 am

Just as predicted. The graphic from the Protezione Civile shows that short-term (it's been a week now) the unjustified quarantine in Italy has brought no changes of any kind: the exponential growth keeps going on as if there was no quarantine. Long-term the change will be noticeable and it will not be a reduction of the infection speed but a spike.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Salary Slave
Posts: 14

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Salary Slave » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:45 am

Despite a lockdown, the French yellow vests simply took to the streets en masse. The only way to show that this is one big hoax. The biggest show you ever watched.

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=cAtJ36ZZsHE

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5885

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:16 am

Salary Slave wrote:Despite a lockdown, the French yellow vests simply took to the streets en masse. The only way to show that this is one big hoax. The biggest show you ever watched.

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=cAtJ36ZZsHE


So the people went out in the streets despite of the virus existing and how does that invalidate the potential existence of a virus and make it a hoax?

Does people protesting somewhere in Africa invalidate Ebola's existence?

It appears to be more clear, that exactly because of these events, the enemy fiddled around with a bio-weapon and attempts to lock in people in the first place. These events are coming worldwide and the enemy will experience problems.

France is under a state of social collapse, but that does not invalidate the virus or what is being attempted out of it. Indeed, the jews would gladly try to bring it all crashing down into a full and real pandemic, as it was proven, by how they allowed the spread, to disable the public before phenomena such as in France become prominent everywhere.

Only after it was too late and they allowed monkeys in by the droves in Europe, and caused a collapse, they thought it was time to "Quarantine" to pretend that this is going to help anyone. The virus was already widespread and out in many European countries.

The enemy causes what they refer to as an accident, that of mild bio-weapon, trying to quell the rage of the people, Hong Kong, France etc. Nothing strange or fancy here, only things to be expected. The virus does not necessarily to be a hoax. Most people in this crowd are not 70 year old people with Diabetes, so they aren't going to need inhalers to be around.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5885

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:25 am

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Apprentice wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:..
....

...


Your schools are already closed? Ours are STILL open after nearing 1000 confirmed infections.

If you have symptoms but did not come in 'contact' with a 'confirmed corona case' you are not allowed or getting to be tested.

Also a comment said that he/she read that at least half of the patients with lung complaints on the Intensive Care in the hospital are under 50 years of age.

It's obvious this virus has been going around for WEEKS. And because I was getting some things done today I also witnessed kids playing around in the street on their bicycles. Loads of people making a walk, some with a baby in a carriage.
How ignorant can you be?!
There were even MORE people out than usual.
Although part of it can be because of the weather. We had some sun and a break from all the rain we've had the past 2-3 months.


Schools in other places have closed at around 50 hits while in other places they are trying to willfully spread this mild bio-weapon by not imposing any measures after hundreds or thousands of hits, allowing free travel, and wanting to apply a "Herd Immunity" policy which requires that 70% of the population gets infected. This would be the "ideal scenario" based on the liberal bandwagon claims. Communist China allowed this to spread and very happily so.

Britain's Johnson is trying to apply this measure of "Herd Immunity". If this shit also mutates, the "Herd Immunity" tactic is not going to work, and shit will hit the fan even harder. They also silently allowed this by not closing any borders whatsoever.

Quarantine, despite of the Jew using it for their own purposes, is one of the very few ways this can be in anyway controlled and damage mitigated. But people hardly follow Quarantine in most places because they don't give a shit.

In between the two realities of what the jews are doing and what is actually happening, there is common sense and observation of facts required.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5885

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:35 am

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Gerecht Ror wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:Is there anyone that has the list of ncov numbers from since the first days in Italy?
I read some comment that mentioned well it's about ramping up the same as it did in Italy.
The thing is, NL is smaller than Italy.
Also I heard a rumor that the Belgian system isn't exactly doing much about the situation either.


You can find it here. Those are the official data, as it seems people are left at home if they are sick on a lighter level, so they are not included in those numbers :

http://opendatadpc.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/dae18c330e8e4093bb090ab0aa2b4892
Go to the "grafici" tab


Thanks. Did you guys really start out with 221 cases on the first day? :S


Italy is in a bad situation and if they hadn't quarantined, this would only keep spreading, and exponential spread would make for a bigger problem than now. Then, many other countries and tourists would have followed.

The leftists were too late bringing monkeys in by the ship, and kissing foreign ass, so only after the issue become very hard to deal with, they decided to "act". As such, the actions required more radical measures, and Italy is now suffocated.

Southern Europe is also preparing for monkey invasion pretty soon, and the EU wants an infinite amount of primates to come into our shores. That means simply that even if the Coronavirus is contained now, it may come back with a worse strain, or worse.

The RTR and the Rituals have been hitting hard the mass public, and the enemy is scared shitless, as the tolerance of the people towards all this is at an all time low. Then, the economy is following with broken legs, all of that a nice lineup of a situation for people to finally wake up.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 558

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:35 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Apprentice wrote:...


Your schools are already closed? Ours are STILL open after nearing 1000 confirmed infections.

If you have symptoms but did not come in 'contact' with a 'confirmed corona case' you are not allowed or getting to be tested.

Also a comment said that he/she read that at least half of the patients with lung complaints on the Intensive Care in the hospital are under 50 years of age.

It's obvious this virus has been going around for WEEKS. And because I was getting some things done today I also witnessed kids playing around in the street on their bicycles. Loads of people making a walk, some with a baby in a carriage.
How ignorant can you be?!
There were even MORE people out than usual.
Although part of it can be because of the weather. We had some sun and a break from all the rain we've had the past 2-3 months.


Schools in other places have closed at around 50 hits while in other places they are trying to willfully spread this mild bio-weapon by not imposing any measures after hundreds or thousands of hits, allowing free travel, and wanting to apply a "Herd Immunity" policy which requires that 70% of the population gets infected. This would be the "ideal scenario" based on the liberal bandwagon claims. Communist China allowed this to spread and very happily so.

Britain's Johnson is trying to apply this measure of "Herd Immunity". If this shit also mutates, the "Herd Immunity" tactic is not going to work, and shit will hit the fan even harder. They also silently allowed this by not closing any borders whatsoever.

Quarantine, despite of the Jew using it for their own purposes, is one of the very few ways this can be in anyway controlled and damage mitigated. But people hardly follow Quarantine in most places because they don't give a shit.

In between the two realities of what the jews are doing and what is actually happening, there is common sense and observation of facts required.


They want everyone to be double infected because that has shown to cause heart failure. (message from china from almost a month ago) ... there is no herd immunity.

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 558

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:42 am

Stormblood wrote:Just as predicted. The graphic from the Protezione Civile shows that short-term (it's been a week now) the unjustified quarantine in Italy has brought no changes of any kind: the exponential growth keeps going on as if there was no quarantine. Long-term the change will be noticeable and it will not be a reduction of the infection speed but a spike.


Incubation time for the first symptoms is 7-14 days. I guess only with the 3rd week or after can you say it levels out.

User avatar
Gerecht Ror
Posts: 1938

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Gerecht Ror » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:49 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:(...)Then, the economy is following with broken legs, all of that a nice lineup of a situation for people to finally wake up.


Spring (season) is coming; people in big cities mainly in North Italy are used to drive far for the weekend, and crowd the restaurants, to keep their Ego up.
I feel the strain of their Energies to keep calm; however when Ego is repressed it's like a spring (mechanical) under load, ready to explode. If they link leftist "government" with main problems this may cause a mass reaction in some weeks, in our favor.

User avatar
Gerecht Ror
Posts: 1938

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Gerecht Ror » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:18 pm

Todays news :
- +2900 cases
- Lombardy hospitals are now packed at full capacity, they are building emergency hospital in Milan fair with 500+ beds (same pattern as Wuhan)
- Local governments are starting to think at curfew to force people at home. Possibly applicate next week (my feeling)

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 367
Location: Deutsches Reich

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Apprentice » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:08 pm

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:Your schools are already closed? Ours are STILL open after nearing 1000 confirmed infections.
If you have symptoms but did not come in 'contact' with a 'confirmed corona case' you are not allowed or getting to be tested.
What are they waiting in the Nederland? Even bigger numbers? Obviously the enemy really wants it to spread as widely as possible.

Over here, they closed the schools on Friday together with kindergartens.

The government will be closing our border on Tuesday. Also they are contemplating whether to ban all alcohol from stores. Gasoline (95) is still at €1.299 / liter despite the market price drop.

Also there was news similar to your situation in that they will not test or hospitalize anyone with 'minor symptoms'.
Stay safe!

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 995

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Wotanwarrior » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:36 am

Now Spain is the same as Italy, they have quarantined all over the country and people can not go out on the street, only very limited to go to the for exemple supermarket to buy food or other items of first need.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail all the gods of duat!

_____________________________

Name of the virus: Judaeorum Repugnants
The medicine that cures this disease: Final RTR https://evilgoy.com/

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3522
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Stormblood » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:23 am

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Just as predicted. The graphic from the Protezione Civile shows that short-term (it's been a week now) the unjustified quarantine in Italy has brought no changes of any kind: the exponential growth keeps going on as if there was no quarantine. Long-term the change will be noticeable and it will not be a reduction of the infection speed but a spike.


Incubation time for the first symptoms is 7-14 days. I guess only with the 3rd week or after can you say it levels out.


It won't, because the quarantine is not done on useful terms. It will only have a stronger exponential growth in the next months. There are people who follow it religiously. Here in my city there are no more children playing outside at all, no matter what time of the day it is. There are lines and ticket numbers for supermarkets, pharmacies and the other very few commercial activities open, and firefighters, law enforcement and volunteers who check a distance of about 1 metre is kept between people waiting.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

HotCoil
Posts: 25
Location: UK

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby HotCoil » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:38 am

Gerecht Ror wrote:Todays news :
- +2900 cases
- Lombardy hospitals are now packed at full capacity, they are building emergency hospital in Milan fair with 500+ beds (same pattern as Wuhan)
- Local governments are starting to think at curfew to force people at home. Possibly applicate next week (my feeling)


Sounds like communism
"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water." - Bruce Lee

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5885

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:45 am

Gerecht Ror wrote:Todays news :
- +2900 cases
- Lombardy hospitals are now packed at full capacity, they are building emergency hospital in Milan fair with 500+ beds (same pattern as Wuhan)
- Local governments are starting to think at curfew to force people at home. Possibly applicate next week (my feeling)


Spain and Greece are now following entirely the same route, and it is getting worse. They also mimic the Italian policy of dealing with the matter, which is making things worse.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
luis
Posts: 3093

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby luis » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:29 am

Apprentice wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:Your schools are already closed? Ours are STILL open after nearing 1000 confirmed infections.
If you have symptoms but did not come in 'contact' with a 'confirmed corona case' you are not allowed or getting to be tested.
What are they waiting in the Nederland? Even bigger numbers? Obviously the enemy really wants it to spread as widely as possible.

Over here, they closed the schools on Friday together with kindergartens.

The government will be closing our border on Tuesday. Also they are contemplating whether to ban all alcohol from stores. Gasoline (95) is still at €1.299 / liter despite the market price drop.

Also there was news similar to your situation in that they will not test or hospitalize anyone with 'minor symptoms'.
Stay safe!

They are waiting that it spread just like they did in Italy. If in Italy would have done things faster we would have not been in this situation.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3522
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Stormblood » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:01 pm

luis wrote:
Apprentice wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:Your schools are already closed? Ours are STILL open after nearing 1000 confirmed infections.
If you have symptoms but did not come in 'contact' with a 'confirmed corona case' you are not allowed or getting to be tested.
What are they waiting in the Nederland? Even bigger numbers? Obviously the enemy really wants it to spread as widely as possible.

Over here, they closed the schools on Friday together with kindergartens.

The government will be closing our border on Tuesday. Also they are contemplating whether to ban all alcohol from stores. Gasoline (95) is still at €1.299 / liter despite the market price drop.

Also there was news similar to your situation in that they will not test or hospitalize anyone with 'minor symptoms'.
Stay safe!

They are waiting that it spread just like they did in Italy. If in Italy would have done things faster we would have not been in this situation.


We would be in an even worse situation.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Gerecht Ror
Posts: 1938

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Gerecht Ror » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:39 pm

Stormblood wrote:They are waiting that it spread just like they did in Italy. If in Italy would have done things faster we would have not been in this situation.


We would be in an even worse situation.[/quote]

I don't think so. You may dislike being limited, but stopping the masses from having frequent social contacts is the only short-term measure to contain this problem.
Without aiming at polemics and extremely long posts, in a few words, what would have you done?

User avatar
luis
Posts: 3093

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby luis » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:35 pm

Gerecht Ror wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
luis wrote:They are waiting that it spread just like they did in Italy. If in Italy would have done things faster we would have not been in this situation.


We would be in an even worse situation.


I don't think so. You may dislike being limited, but stopping the masses from having frequent social contacts is the only short-term measure to contain this problem.
Without aiming at polemics and extremely long posts, in a few words, what would have you done?

In my opinion if they did this from the very start, we would have been safe from the virus to spread and have much less infected. Economically we would have been in the same situation because this economy does not work and the Jews alway try to fuck us up but at least the virus would have not spread and we would have been safe. Definitely we would have not been in a worse situation. These are not decisions a government like we have now could have take.

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 558

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:12 pm

Apprentice wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:Your schools are already closed? Ours are STILL open after nearing 1000 confirmed infections.
If you have symptoms but did not come in 'contact' with a 'confirmed corona case' you are not allowed or getting to be tested.
What are they waiting in the Nederland? Even bigger numbers? Obviously the enemy really wants it to spread as widely as possible.

Over here, they closed the schools on Friday together with kindergartens.

The government will be closing our border on Tuesday. Also they are contemplating whether to ban all alcohol from stores. Gasoline (95) is still at €1.299 / liter despite the market price drop.

Also there was news similar to your situation in that they will not test or hospitalize anyone with 'minor symptoms'.
Stay safe!


Stormblood wrote:...

luis wrote:...


Guys.. Look at this map - LOOK AT THE MAP:
https://www.rivm.nl/coronavirus-kaart-van-nederland
There is about no place left that is NOT infected. (Unless you're looking up north) My living place has escaped it thus far but there are 2 cases now here too.

Update on the cases:
14/3 - 959 - 12 dead (= +155)
15/3 - 1135 - 20 dead (= +176)
16/3 - 1413 cases - 24 dead ( = +278)

Koningsdag is cancelled because of corona (27 april - kings'day; literally translated; is a national holiday. people can sell stuff they own on that day in a free market setting. There are loads of games, fun music, everyone dresses in orange, red white and blue (national colors). )

Also.. I have not even seen one soul wear a MOUTHCAP out. Stores are still open but schools are closed. Except for personell in the healthcare sector with kids, that can't keep em at home.
How ignorant AND STUPID the majority are..

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 367
Location: Deutsches Reich

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Apprentice » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:36 pm

Meanwhile in Rome, walking dead:
Pope Francis reportedly went on a “walking pilgrimage” in Rome, Italy on Sunday.

According to the Catholic News Agency (CNA), the 83-year-old pontiff “prayed for an end to the coronavirus pandemic during a surprise visit to the Basilica of St. Mary Major and a cross that traversed Rome during a 16th century plague.”

https://www.kro-ncrv.nl/katholiek/nieuws/paus-wandelt-door-leeg-rome

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3522
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Stormblood » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:46 pm

Gerecht Ror wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
luis wrote:They are waiting that it spread just like they did in Italy. If in Italy would have done things faster we would have not been in this situation.


We would be in an even worse situation.


I don't think so. You may dislike being limited, but stopping the masses from having frequent social contacts is the only short-term measure to contain this problem.
Without aiming at polemics and extremely long posts, in a few words, what would have you done?


Limitations done in a more sensible manner, using a wider point of view that takes into account health (not by uneducated definition but by expert definition), living necessities and everything that needs to be considered, which our commie, self-elected government certainly did not. I doubt they even considered any health expert, before deciding the terms of the quarantine, and I also doubt they considered how people whose activities have been closed would afford to pay for their livelihood with no gaining options.

--------

luis wrote:In my opinion if they did this from the very start, we would have been safe from the virus to spread and have much less infected. Economically we would have been in the same situation because this economy does not work and the Jews alway try to fuck us up but at least the virus would have not spread and we would have been safe. Definitely we would have not been in a worse situation. These are not decisions a government like we have now could have take.


You're not considering the government is, of course, being paid to spread the virus. We'll never be safe. If anything, they would've done something to spread it in open workplaces. But what am I supposed to expect from one of the many who fails to see the full, deeper picture on several occasions?
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 367
Location: Deutsches Reich

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Apprentice » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:03 pm

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:Also.. I have not even seen one soul wear a MOUTHCAP out. Stores are still open but schools are closed. Except for personell in the healthcare sector with kids, that can't keep em at home.
How ignorant AND STUPID the majority are..
Actually I gave you misinformation before: the kindergartens are still open because the parents have to work.
I took a 150 km round trip today through 2 towns. I saw one mask. Streets are basically empty with the exception of some people jogging and occasional young mother walking with her child.
Grocery stores have less-than-normal number of visitors and some people have worried, even frightened look if they get close to you. Some customers were buying vodka in bulk but it was already in the news today that the government will not ban alcohol sales.

I don't know yet how am I going to survive financially with my family business. Time will tell.

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 995

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Wotanwarrior » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:23 pm

One of the main problems I have seen is that many people go out on the street without masks, if everyone wore mask would reduce the number of contagions.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail all the gods of duat!

_____________________________

Name of the virus: Judaeorum Repugnants
The medicine that cures this disease: Final RTR https://evilgoy.com/

User avatar
luis
Posts: 3093

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby luis » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:49 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Gerecht Ror wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
We would be in an even worse situation.


I don't think so. You may dislike being limited, but stopping the masses from having frequent social contacts is the only short-term measure to contain this problem.
Without aiming at polemics and extremely long posts, in a few words, what would have you done?


Limitations done in a more sensible manner, using a wider point of view that takes into account health (not by uneducated definition but by expert definition), living necessities and everything that needs to be considered, which our commie, self-elected government certainly did not. I doubt they even considered any health expert, before deciding the terms of the quarantine, and I also doubt they considered how people whose activities have been closed would afford to pay for their livelihood with no gaining options.

--------

luis wrote:In my opinion if they did this from the very start, we would have been safe from the virus to spread and have much less infected. Economically we would have been in the same situation because this economy does not work and the Jews alway try to fuck us up but at least the virus would have not spread and we would have been safe. Definitely we would have not been in a worse situation. These are not decisions a government like we have now could have take.


You're not considering the government is, of course, being paid to spread the virus. We'll never be safe. If anything, they would've done something to spread it in open workplaces. But what am I supposed to expect from one of the many who fails to see the full, deeper picture on several occasions?

Yes you are right but if there was another government (a good/decent one) then doing things as soon everything started would have been the best thing. With this government not really because they do not care about the Italians.

Salary Slave
Posts: 14

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Salary Slave » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:29 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Salary Slave wrote:Despite a lockdown, the French yellow vests simply took to the streets en masse. The only way to show that this is one big hoax. The biggest show you ever watched.

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=cAtJ36ZZsHE


So the people went out in the streets despite of the virus existing and how does that invalidate the potential existence of a virus and make it a hoax?

Does people protesting somewhere in Africa invalidate Ebola's existence?

It appears to be more clear, that exactly because of these events, the enemy fiddled around with a bio-weapon and attempts to lock in people in the first place. These events are coming worldwide and the enemy will experience problems.

France is under a state of social collapse, but that does not invalidate the virus or what is being attempted out of it. Indeed, the jews would gladly try to bring it all crashing down into a full and real pandemic, as it was proven, by how they allowed the spread, to disable the public before phenomena such as in France become prominent everywhere.

Only after it was too late and they allowed monkeys in by the droves in Europe, and caused a collapse, they thought it was time to "Quarantine" to pretend that this is going to help anyone. The virus was already widespread and out in many European countries.

The enemy causes what they refer to as an accident, that of mild bio-weapon, trying to quell the rage of the people, Hong Kong, France etc. Nothing strange or fancy here, only things to be expected. The virus does not necessarily to be a hoax. Most people in this crowd are not 70 year old people with Diabetes, so they aren't going to need inhalers to be around.


I read your post. The word Hoax must be Planned. Sorry for that.
Dean Ray Koontz book already warned us about this WUHAN outbreak in his book The eyes of Darkness. Coincidence exists, but so much coincidence?

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=Clr4Tr6Hx10

The city, the year, the lung sickness all descibed in the book. It will dissapear as quickly as it arrived and it will come back 10 years later. Well UN agenda 2030. . .
The book was written under a psuedoniem in 1981 and the virus called than Gorki-400. In 1989 they changed the name of the city from Gorki to Wuhan.
The only reason this virus does not have a 100% dead rate as written in the book is that they were unable to manufacture it. And they dropped what they had.
There are other books that describe this as well, but not as detailed as Dean's book.

Fuchs
Posts: 453

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Fuchs » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:25 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Britain's Johnson is trying to apply this measure of "Herd Immunity". If this shit also mutates, the "Herd Immunity" tactic is not going to work, and shit will hit the fan even harder.


In a online frequencies healing group rifle technology (won´t site source) one longtime advancened member did tell :

"There are currently 28 different strains which require 28 different frequencies to treat the corona virus"
(probably risings number, see youtube video here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36528) ,

I guess if you have one of them its rather not bad, but if you have multiple corona strains the illnes becomes deadlier. That´s probably the source of the second more deadly offical strain, just multiple corona stains spreading at the same time.

One person who does work in the health sector told me with influenca it was the same, different strains, the more someone had the more bad.

It was an answer on the question how do they know the frequencies? he told them with the weight / densitiy they can calculate with formulas the reasonably accurate frequency.

Darkpagan666
Posts: 90

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Darkpagan666 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:43 pm

Norway too is in a lockdown. FHI (basically WHO) claimed they had a full blown plan and prepared beyond all measures if the coronavirus would enter the bords. I laughed my ass off, as I knew as the monkeys they are...this was total bullshit.

Norway doesn't have any control over the situation, they never have, never been prepared either. It is a joke beyond beliefs. Their actions came too late. The damage has already been done, amd Norway is bound to their knees.

The future will get worse. Way worse.

This was an easy prediction, i've known for years a pandemic would occur, and it has. Analyzing global catastrophies are quite easy. And it is extremely easy to predict the political psychology.
"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being". - Nikola Tesla

SS66610888
Posts: 517

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby SS66610888 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:25 pm

I think that Italy's measures are a shame, if this is not communism tell me what it is? I don't want to underestimate the virus I am respecting the law, even before these restrictions I took every preaching. I washed my hands so often that they literally bleed me, only now that I'm locked in the house do I wash them less often and they are recovering.

Italy has made a huge self-damage image, saying it had more cases than it had.
I don't know how lethal this virus really is, personally I don't want to find out.
However, if we know that some cases are asymptomatic, and we know that some people with fever have not received the swab, it is clear that the total number of infected is much higher than what they say.
So the percentage of deaths also changes.
20000 infected a thousand deaths very high rate.
But what if considering the carriers it reaches 20 million or 40 or 60 of infected and a thousand deaths?


I don't know but these measures are too drastic in my opinion.
moreover, this maneuver will definitely sink the Italian economy.
this video https://youtu.be/jcRp9cltKr8
Of Giorgia meloni leader of <FRATELLI D' ITALIA> explains among other things how the words of the lagarde were intentional to allow speculation on our country.
I know the video is in Italian I will make a separate post in which I will translate the main points of the video.
I don't understand how people don't get pissed about this forced quarantine.
And to think that they are the same people who say 《When Mussolini was there, there was a curfew ...》

User avatar
Gerecht Ror
Posts: 1938

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Gerecht Ror » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:23 am

SS66610888 wrote:I think that Italy's measures are a shame,


I do think we should focus on global situations and discuss our local separately. However as Italy is a couple of weeks ahead other Countries in terms of infection, some patterns may help others to prevent.
Strict measures were unfortunately the only choice. Shame is how they are used by jewed "government" to impose laws. As Italians do not respect rules, they know it and play with that to push communism.
Here we can see how the enemy is pushing forward their agenda to enforce microchips later on:

https://www.translatetheweb.com/?from=&to=en&dl=it&ref=trb&a=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.liberoquotidiano.it%2Fnews%2Fscienze-tech%2F21263484%2Fcoronavirus_tracciare_contagio_smartphone_italia_esempi_tecnologia_corea_del_sud_israele.amp

The examples of Israel and Korea, although different, have not escaped Matteo Renzi, who commented so in his enews: "They are investing in technology by tracing the infected with mobile phones. It's the right way, even for us."

Darkpagan666
Posts: 90

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Darkpagan666 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:45 am

SS66610888 wrote:I think that Italy's measures are a shame, if this is not communism tell me what it is? I don't want to underestimate the virus I am respecting the law, even before these restrictions I took every preaching. I washed my hands so often that they literally bleed me, only now that I'm locked in the house do I wash them less often and they are recovering.

Italy has made a huge self-damage image, saying it had more cases than it had.
I don't know how lethal this virus really is, personally I don't want to find out.
However, if we know that some cases are asymptomatic, and we know that some people with fever have not received the swab, it is clear that the total number of infected is much higher than what they say.
So the percentage of deaths also changes.
20000 infected a thousand deaths very high rate.
But what if considering the carriers it reaches 20 million or 40 or 60 of infected and a thousand deaths?


I don't know but these measures are too drastic in my opinion.
moreover, this maneuver will definitely sink the Italian economy.
this video https://youtu.be/jcRp9cltKr8
Of Giorgia meloni leader of <FRATELLI D' ITALIA> explains among other things how the words of the lagarde were intentional to allow speculation on our country.
I know the video is in Italian I will make a separate post in which I will translate the main points of the video.
I don't understand how people don't get pissed about this forced quarantine.
And to think that they are the same people who say 《When Mussolini was there, there was a curfew ...》


You don't need to overdo this.

Washing your hands thoroughly, but gently for 30 seconds are very effective. All dirt and harmful microorgansisms will be washed away by this.

This should be done whenever you've been outside somewhere, keep with anti-bacteria gel. Use it regularly. Try not to touch anything, if you have..use gloves! Also remember to clean your house thoroughly and keep it a clean and safe environment for you. It is a good thing to moisturize your hands from time to time as they will dry out from excessive hand-hygiene.

I hope you are fine and stay safe! My thoughts are with all SS!

Take care :)
"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being". - Nikola Tesla

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3522
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Stormblood » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:54 am

SS66610888 wrote:I think that Italy's measures are a shame, if this is not communism tell me what it is? I don't want to underestimate the virus I am respecting the law, even before these restrictions I took every preaching. I washed my hands so often that they literally bleed me, only now that I'm locked in the house do I wash them less often and they are recovering.


My unsolicited advise is to also be careful what you wash them with. Common soaps and body washes are laced with chemicals that should never be used on human skin. I made a post with all the detrimental products that should never be in hygiene products and cosmetics products. It's in the SS Health forum and also in the general forums.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30216
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=27845
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3522
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Stormblood » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:48 am

Stormblood wrote:
Gerecht Ror wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
We would be in an even worse situation.


I don't think so. You may dislike being limited, but stopping the masses from having frequent social contacts is the only short-term measure to contain this problem.
Without aiming at polemics and extremely long posts, in a few words, what would have you done?


Limitations done in a more sensible manner, using a wider point of view that takes into account health (not by uneducated definition but by expert definition), living necessities and everything that needs to be considered, which our commie, self-elected government certainly did not. I doubt they even considered any health expert, before deciding the terms of the quarantine, and I also doubt they considered how people whose activities have been closed would afford to pay for their livelihood with no gaining options.


I would also remove bank-saving funds and the likes, in order to reroute the funds to help people with their living expenses, especially those whose workplace is closed. After all, those money originally belong to us are given to the government through taxes. Let's not forget how Monti used 4 billions to save Monte dei Paschi di Siena, and how more recently 20 billion were used again for the same bank and other banks. Also, the 4 billions for immigration emergencies can be pulled together with 12.6 billions also used for immigrants.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Gerecht Ror
Posts: 1938

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Gerecht Ror » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:29 pm

HotCoil wrote:
Gerecht Ror wrote:- Local governments are starting to think at curfew to force people at home. Possibly applicate next week (my feeling)


Sounds like communism


Next step, infact :

https://www.translatetheweb.com/?from=i ... 4bbd.shtml

The Army arrives (...)
In Naples and Campania there will be the contribution of the Armed Forces in the controls for compliance with the ordinances that have the aim of containing the contagion from Covid-19

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3522
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Stormblood » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:47 pm

Gerecht Ror wrote:
HotCoil wrote:
Gerecht Ror wrote:- Local governments are starting to think at curfew to force people at home. Possibly applicate next week (my feeling)


Sounds like communism


Next step, infact :

https://www.translatetheweb.com/?from=i ... 4bbd.shtml

The Army arrives (...)
In Naples and Campania there will be the contribution of the Armed Forces in the controls for compliance with the ordinances that have the aim of containing the contagion from Covid-19


Must be an expansion of Operation Safe Roads.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 558

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:38 pm

CoronaCijfers
27-2: 1
28-2: 2
29-2: 7
1-3: 10
2-3: 18
3-3: 24
4-3: 38
5-3: 82
6-3: 128
7-3: 188
8-3: 264
9-3: 321


Update on the cases:
14/3 - 959 - 12 dead (= +155)
15/3 - 1135 - 20 dead (= +176)
16/3 - 1413 cases - 24 dead ( = +278)


Corona Virus NL Number updates:
17/3 - 1705 cases - 43 dead (= +292)
18/3 - 2051 - 58 Dead (= +346)
19/3 - 2460 - 76 dead (= +409)
20/3 - 2994 - 106 dead (= +534)

Update on NL in general:
Inmates are set up to make mouthcaps. One prison is already infected with Corona.
Our health minister quit his job. Said he was 'overworked'.
Healthcare sector is suffering under shortage of mouthcaps. Even if ones are ordered and shipped, if France offers more when they're underway to NL they're shipped to France instead.
A lot of public activities are suspended, mostly only till 31st of March.
Supermarkets (Jumbo & Albert Heijn) are only open for 70+ during the early morning hours. (7-8AM for AH and 8-9AM for Jumbo). A lot of elderly people are still living on their own instead of in an old folks home because a lot have been shut down and the ones that are open only take in those that are suffering from severe dementia and the like (This is old news, only an addition to the information). Today all visits to those old folk's homes are prohibited. Elderly are told to not leave their house. To not have any guests over. To only go outside when it is absolutely necessary.
Measurements to stop the spread: Keep 1,5m away from everyone. Only come alone or with one other person to the store. Don't come in groups.
In an attempt to make the healthcare personell 'immune' or less infected against corona they're giving out TBC vaccins. Tuberculose is a severe disease that affects the respitory system.
About 25% of all infected persons are healthcare personell.
The king of NL went on ski holiday in Austria..
A fine of 200 euro may be possible for people whom just go to Germany only to fill up their car with gas..

New numbers arrive at or after 14:00, not 13:00 like I said in my last message on this.
https://www.rivm.nl/nieuws/actuele-info ... oronavirus

More updates when I check the news a bit more..

DiscipleOfSatan
Posts: 155

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby DiscipleOfSatan » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:22 am

If your country is in "emergency mode" STOCK UP FOOD NOW!!!

So from what I hear from what I hear from doctors in general the coronavirus is far less dangerous than the mainstream media makes it out to be, it's generally a bad form of a flu. It's only dangerous for people at high risk for flu's complications, such as people of old age, and people who have chronic and severe illnesses. The statistics prove this, 99% of the people that the media counts as "dead of the coronavirus" have had besides coronavirus, other major diseases, such as cancer, cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, ischemic heart diseases, chronic respiratory diseases, and other major chronic illnesses. And for most of them it is not even known if the coronavirus was the main cause of death.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-18/99-of-those-who-died-from-virus-had-other-illness-italy-says

Also, the main reason why deaths from coronavirus are so high in Italy is the lack of proper protective equipment in hospitals, and that due to the panic and hysteria created by the media, everyone rushed to the hospitals, instead of self-healing at home, and thus they spread the disease to those in the highest risk - people with chronic illnesses, low immune system, and people of old age.... This is why the UK government (and probably other countries as well) advised people to not go to hospital, but to self-heal at home (as they would do with a flu) and to call the emergency number only if they cannot cope with their symptoms at home, or they are getting worse or their symptoms are not improving after 7 days.

So if the Coronavirus is not that dangerous, why you should stock up food?

Because most countries, with a few exceptions, are taking measures against the coronavirus that may or may not kill the coronavirus, but will definitely raze the economy to the ground!

In Eastern Europe, most countries have gypsies. In Western Europe most countries have rapefugees. And it was difficult to contain the rapefugee and Gypsy criminality even when things were "normal". Imagine what is going to happen when these people, plus drug addicts and criminals, are left with no money, and nothing to eat. And they are planning to keep the emergency mode for 2 or 3 months!

Protect yourself and be safe!

User avatar
Gerecht Ror
Posts: 1938

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Gerecht Ror » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:41 am

Lunar Dance 666 wrote: they're giving out TBC vaccins. Tuberculose is a severe disease that affects the respitory system.
About 25% of all infected persons are healthcare personell.


Sounds similar pattern to Italy, except for this.
Vaccines may put immune system under workload, so I am not sure this is a good "idea", most likely it's a test on people.

thelord
Posts: 22

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby thelord » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:24 pm

Gerecht Ror wrote:Updates from Italy :
- Schools are now closed in all the country
- Military hospitals are being used to relief civil hospitals in affected areas
- Quarantined off-limits zones most likely will be soon extended
- Situation is now quiet in the street, but we most likely have far more than reported 2.500 cases


What is the situation you have now my friend?

User avatar
Gerecht Ror
Posts: 1938

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Gerecht Ror » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:26 pm

thelord wrote:What is the situation you have now my friend?


- Barely total shutdown of non-relevant factories and all shops except food/pharma
- Cannot walk out more than 200 mt. from your house except documented ungencies
- Must shop food nearby in queues
- Police patrols checking your docs if you are caught in the street

In general, population has been set in "sleep" mode, as towns are desert. Morale is zero, and people with low morale are not prone to react easily.

Resentment against jewed "government" seems slowly arising.

User avatar
Gerecht Ror
Posts: 1938

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Gerecht Ror » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:28 pm

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:More updates when I check the news a bit more..


What is happening in your country?
How is citiziens morale level?

I am afraid this situation will push down people to keep control.

User avatar
Gerecht Ror
Posts: 1938

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Gerecht Ror » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:29 pm

Is there anyone from Spain?

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 558

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:50 am

Gerecht Ror wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:More updates when I check the news a bit more..


What is happening in your country?
How is citiziens morale level?

I am afraid this situation will push down people to keep control.


I typed a bunch up then I went to sleep (was really tired) Ill update when I have a bit more time. Tomorrow perhaps or tuesday.
I think the testing capacity is lower in the weekends, since it seems to be having a dip again.
Also numbers are not accurate. a lot of testing is simply not done.

Salary Slave
Posts: 14

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Salary Slave » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:09 am

The outbreak of the Corona virus in Italy is due to the political correctness of the administrators (mayors) and the stupidity and naivety of the left-wing man / woman and SJW's.
The mayor has shown that you should not treat the Chinese people badly and give them a big hugs.
On 2 Februari 2020. he released this video:

https://twitter.com/DarioNardella/statu ... navirus%2F

Followed by a propaganda video at 5 Februari 2020 featuring a Chinese man is showing that he is not a Virus.
And people come to hug him en masse.

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=mNMdg4morQs

I don't know if that info has been posted yet because of the Corona virus I now have more work than ever!
I thought, let me share this with you!

Salary Slave
Posts: 14

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Salary Slave » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:53 pm

Mayors in Italy who want to use flamethrowers against their own people because they do not follow the Quarantine measures.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... kdown.html

Aquarius
Posts: 5546

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Aquarius » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:54 pm

Salary Slave wrote:Mayors in Italy who want to use flamethrowers against their own people because they do not follow the Quarantine measures.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... kdown.html

Mate he was joking lmao
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
kirtan
Posts: 87

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby kirtan » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:16 am

Given the current conditions and the relative management costs of the pandemic (opening of new health facilities, new oxygen and ventilation machines) if our leaders, were wise, at least not idiots, they would have use the tampon for all and controlled the population (a tampon costs 90 €). We would have saved money and human lives.

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 995

Re: So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Postby Wotanwarrior » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:57 pm

Gerecht Ror wrote:Is there anyone from Spain?



In Spain we are exactly in the same situation as in Italy, all closed except supermarkets and pharmacies, industries and factories closed and stoped all production, citizens' movements have been totally restricted.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail all the gods of duat!

_____________________________

Name of the virus: Judaeorum Repugnants
The medicine that cures this disease: Final RTR https://evilgoy.com/


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ceroavacy and 4 guests