What On Flat Earth

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666

What On Flat Earth

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:15 am

There are some Christian liars going around claiming the ancient Pagans believed in a flat earth...... Yet the Sumerian's, Greeks, Vedic's and Egyptians all stated the earth was round. However they did show the earth as a flat plane when it related to making a graph for astrology based on the suns ecliptic and the four points of the year as I wrote before they also built their temples on this graph:

"In the most general sense, the "earth" was the ideal plane laid through the ecliptic. The "dry earth," in a more specific sense, was the ideal lane going thought the celestial equator. The equator thus divided two halves of the zodiac which ran on the ecliptic... one half being "dry land" [the northern band of the zodiac, reaching from the vernal to the autumnal equinox], the other representing the "waters below" the equinoctial plane [the southern arc of the zodiac, reaching from the autumnal equinox, via the winter solstice, to the vernal equinox. The terms "vernal equinox," "Winter solstice,"...

"Earth" is the implied plane thought the four points of the year, marked by the equinoxes and solstices, in other words the ecliptic. And this is why the earth is very frequently said to be quadrangular. The four "corners," that is, the zodiacal constellations rising helically at both the equinoxes and solstices...are the "points" which determine an "earth." It is for this very reason that "ends of the world" are said to take place. A new "earth" rises, when another set of zodiacal constellations brought in by the Precession determines the year points."

That is all. Of course the enemy in the Bible stole this and used this to claim the earth is actually flat. And to this day because Christianity is retarded, retarded Christians try and claim this is real. And now they want to make up false theories and drag our Pagan ancestors into their mental problems as some kind of claim to authority. The Christarded have dragged up Christian Creationism and tried to package it as some conspiracy theory. That somehow the Catholic Church is behind to make you think the earth is round.....Yet the Church forced everyone to believe its flat as it states in the enemy Bible. Don't ask a Christard for logic that is why they are Christarded.

What happened is during the rebirth a lot of the Pagan Greek works were translated into Latin the educated language of Europe and they contained massive amounts of information on the earth being round. This is why the Hellenic thinkers of the enlightenment taught this.

Source
The Cosmic War, Joseph. P. Farrell

EasternFireLion666

Re: What On Flat Earth

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:31 am

Guess Copernicus fucked up the plans of the Church

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:44 pm

Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Mighty misho

Postby Mighty misho » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:16 pm

I had a conversation with a jew about this flat earth thing and during the talk he started saying bad words and cursing me and from my side i did the same as a revenge ;)

My homeland have many crypto jews withen the arab tribes...even my tribe countain many crypto jews that came during the middle ages and started mating with gentile tribes ofcourse they dont even know that they are jews...but i could reconize the cohen features in thier faces and thier behaviur

Astralnaut

Postby Astralnaut » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:21 pm

Flat-headed self-taught scientist uses steam powered rocket to prove the flat earth theory to himself:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... ed-rocket/

luis

Postby luis » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:00 am

Mighty misho wrote:I had a conversation with a jew about this flat earth thing and during the talk he started saying bad words and cursing me and from my side i did the same as a revenge ;)

My homeland have many crypto jews withen the arab tribes...even my tribe countain many crypto jews that came during the middle ages and started mating with gentile tribes ofcourse they dont even know that they are jews...but i could reconize the cohen features in thier faces and thier behaviur

Weird nose right?

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:05 pm

Flat Earth advocate finally launches his homemade rocket
For years, "Mad" Mike Hughes has not only insisted that the Earth is flat, but has maintained he could prove it by launching himself into space with his own rocket. He even claimed to have launched a homebrew rocket in 2014, but didn't have evidence of it besides his recovery from the landing. However, he finally did it -- not that he's about to change scientists' minds. Hughes' steam-powered vessel launched near Amboy, California, climbing to about 1,875 feet before coming down in the Mojave Desert. Despite the clear lack of safety features, paramedics determined that Hughes should be fine.

He had originally pegged the launch for November, but had to postpone the launch multiple times due to a mix of legal requirements (the Bureau of Land Management wasn't fond of him firing a crewed rocket on public ground) and engineering troubles. He eventually launched from private land provided by Amboy's owner, and turned a mobile home into a vertical ramp to make sure he stayed on private lands.

Hughes hopes to fly much, much higher the next time around. His aim is to build a rocket that will launch from a balloon and take him to an altitude of 68 miles -- roughly where space begins. If all goes according to plan, that would take place in August.

The irony, as you might guess, is that this launch wouldn't even be possible with a flat Earth. A disc-shaped planet would have gravity that pulls straight down at only one point, and would become increasingly horizontal. Unless Hughes had perfect placement, his rocket would likely go very sideways. And that's assuming the atmosphere stayed put (it would likely float off into space) or that Earth would maintain a steady distance from the Sun (Earth's orbit keeps it from crashing into the star). Hughes is dependent on the science that disproves his beliefs just for the sake of living, let alone climbing high enough to discover that he's wrong.

And there he goes!!! #MadMikeHughes blasts off from #Amboy 03-24-17 pic.twitter.com/CrA0C9PEI0

— Matt Hartman (@ShorealoneFilms) March 25, 2018

AP News, Matt Hartman (YouTube)

This article originally appeared on Engadget.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/flat-ear ... 00502.html

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:19 pm

Mighty misho wrote:I had a conversation with a jew about this flat earth thing and during the talk he started saying bad words and cursing me and from my side i did the same as a revenge ;)

It's hard to be 100% exactly sure unless you're really sharp but a Jew can be detected through the second sight I believe and also by examining behaviors and features. Jews hate Gentiles and it is easy to detect a Jew because it is easy to pick up on in their behavior and communications/body language.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:20 pm

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:59 am

This man is not flat headed the guy built his own rocket and flew it into the sky. That guy is actually pretty cool. That's the White Spirit!

I Salute this Man!

Astralnaut wrote:Flat-headed self-taught scientist uses steam powered rocket to prove the flat earth theory to himself:

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:45 am

Astralnaut wrote:Flat-headed self-taught scientist uses steam powered rocket to prove the flat earth theory to himself:

Yeah, I read a bit about that idiot.

By the way - I love your username! It made me lol.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Mighty misho

Postby Mighty misho » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:41 pm

It's hard to be 100% exactly sure unless you're really sharp but a Jew can be detected through the second sight I believe and also by examining behaviors and features. Jews hate Gentiles and it is easy to detect a Jew because it is easy to pick up on in their behavior and communications/body language.[/quote]

My tribe had a war with ottmans during the collapse of the ottman empire...ottman soilders raped our women and + plus the fact that some ottmans/turks are actually jewish...so thats why i told you that many people from my tribe are jewish.

Mighty misho

Postby Mighty misho » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:57 pm

luis wrote:

Weird nose right?

Mmm how can i say it ??? They look like a "fake" version of human beings they just look like zombies ..our current king look like a frog

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:06 am

All flat earth theories debunked in 10 minutes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa5X2rj65Qo
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:51 am

ZmajEriksson wrote:All flat earth theories debunked in 10 minutes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa5X2rj65Qo

Desdemona Diamandis wrote:There was a former sermon about flat Eart theory written by Hp Cobra if I remember well. I can't find it, I don't remember the title of that sermon. It explained the meaning of the flat Earth theory. Does anyone remember which sermon was it?

It seriously is beyond all realms, possibilities, and extents of retardation that some...people need sermons and debunking material for "flat Earth".

That's just ridiculous. To commit a sacrilegious blasphemic sin, allow me to change a meme - we're reaching new lows of pathetic that should never be possible.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:31 pm

Desdemona Diamandis wrote:There was a former sermon about flat Eart theory written by Hp Cobra if I remember well. I can't find it, I don't remember the title of that sermon. It explained the meaning of the flat Earth theory. Does anyone remember which sermon was it?

This is the only sermon on Flat Earth I found in the library. It's just comic relief, of course.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:33 am

That was on Odin and the world tree your looking for by HP HoodedCobra. Its probably still in the Yahoo JOS Newsletter to find. It was on the old forum.

I did a previous article on the subject. But the flat earth people are still pushing this nonsense and trying to connect it into understanding the holocaust fraud and that Hitler has been lied about.....As I mentioned before the guy behind this is a deep state agent who has pictures of himself taken with the leaders of the Thai Government that are directed by the American thus Mossad deep state. But he pretends to be a beach bum, new ager living in Thailand.

Desdemona Diamandis wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:

It seriously is beyond all realms, possibilities, and extents of retardation that some...people need sermons and debunking material for "flat Earth".

That's just ridiculous. To commit a sacrilegious blasphemic sin, allow me to change a meme - we're reaching new lows of pathetic that should never be possible.

Edelwise

Postby Edelwise » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:32 am

I admit I also fell for the FE joke three years ago. Frankly speaking, most of the videos that claim to debunk the flat earth have very weak arguments and this helps fuel the delusion. The elements of optics and perspective (such as the rotation of the stars) are not used, instead, they repeat tired points such as photos from space and Erathostenes' observations, both of which are highly interpretable. Media figureheads like Neil DeGrasse Tyson also use mockery instead of addressing the real issues. And so, the flattards think there aren't any arguments for the round Earth.

I don't know if this is still the case today, but it fooled me in 2015.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:28 am

You can note the shape of the earth just by the phases of the moon and how its viewed in the different hemispheres. Hence the conspiracy theories about NASA are not required to explain the shape of the world.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:47 am

Edelwise wrote:I admit I also fell for the FE joke three years ago. Frankly speaking, most of the videos that claim to debunk the flat earth have very weak arguments and this helps fuel the delusion. The elements of optics and perspective (such as the rotation of the stars) are not used, instead, they repeat tired points such as photos from space and Erathostenes' observations, both of which are highly interpretable. Media figureheads like Neil DeGrasse Tyson also use mockery instead of addressing the real issues. And so, the flattards think there aren't any arguments for the round Earth.

I don't know if this is still the case today, but it fooled me in 2015.

This is just one example of what I said before, that people don't and/or can't question (((mainstream "science"))) and hold it to account. Instead, they accept what they have been told by the (((mainstream "scientists"))) - or in the case DeGrasse Tyson, what they haven't been told and then use that, instead. It's rather christian/cherry-picking-y.

A flat-Earther should buy a boat, name it the Christard Columbus, and sail to discover the New Edge World, with cameras recording constantly in all angles and directions simultaneously, with enough space space for it all, and then explain to me why water doesn't fall off the "edge".

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

NuclearGerbil

Postby NuclearGerbil » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:25 am

It seems rather obvious that this Flat Earth content is being created by CIA, etc. and then injected into alternative media in order to botch it in the eyes of the general public...