Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Numbers

Mageson666

The numbers are repeating in history with the pandemic of China:

1720 plague of Marseille that killed 100,000.
1820 cholera pandemic that killed 100,000.
1920 the Spanish flu that killed 100 million.
2020 the Chinese pandemic which shows all the signs of being made in a weapons lab.

I note the dates repeat by a century and the claimed death tolls are stated to be multiplies of such. The enemy makes a big deal out the number 100 in their occultism its 10 to its own power. The Jewish Bible curses of plague is the number 10 of the plagues on Egypt by their "god" and in Kabbalah 10 to its highest power is 100.

The Coronavirus Is An Enemy Attack

As HPS Maxine has wrote the year of the Rat and how this plague was planned to connect into the same dates in history that started with the year of the Rat. They do this to connect into Karmic patterns and attempt to tap that energy into their workings to manifest more power this also relates to the mass mind. The enemy uses these events along with their curses to connect the energies together and manifest their curses to create a situation to bring this about along with physical planning. The two work together. The enemy is attempting to create a major pandemic.

The enemy uses letters as numbers which connect into the energies of their thought form and the frequency of each. What this means is the numbers also show the curses of the enemy manifesting as well where the energies are manifesting it leaves behind the occult crawl print. Which is why the enemy attempts to keep this knowledge from the population.

42 is the number of the Jewish thought form the Jews use this to manifest their curses the number 42 is encoded into the Tefillin the fourth shin letter is 42 and this letter is also the wrath of the Jewish god which the Bible is about. This includes plagues. The Tefillin cube is about manifesting the power of the Jewish thought form of YHVH and in Kabbalah it relates to Malkuth the material world which is where the Jewish rabbi's call down the energies from the astral or Kether into Malkuth the material to direct their curses. This is what the 42 is for the cross of Malkuth the symbol of bringing the energy of the Jewish thought form into manifestation is the symbol of the number 6 which 42 adds to 6 in Kabbalah.

On the first day of the Chinese New Year the year of the Rat, the Chinese leader announced that 42 people had died in China. Rat in gematria is 42 the word 42 written out is 142 the term Coronavirus is 142 the term "Year of the Rat" is also 142 and the first stated case in America was put in the Jewish media in the 42th second state of Washington. The first case of this virus confirmed was 1-21-20 a date which adds to 42.

Remember these curses the Jews are throwing to attempt to manifest this ritual into a global pandemic is also connecting through the mass mind of tens of millions of Christian golems this includes in China in which there are tens of millions of Christians. This is the enemies to attempt to open the doors to bring this about through the unconsciousness mass mind.

This means that the enemy is trying to weaken gentiles and to trigger a global economic crisis...i think so they can rule the world. It's really scarry, but with the Final Rtr it should all backfire on them.

HP Mageson666 said:
Remember these curses the Jews are throwing to attempt to manifest this ritual into a global pandemic is also connecting through the mass mind of tens of millions of Christian golems this includes in China in which there are tens of millions of Christians. This is the enemies to attempt to open the doors to bring this about through the unconsciousness mass mind.
It's crazy how the Chinese policemen, soldiers, etc enforce the horrendous laws and orders being given from the top, and I'm sure a big part in it is curses steering them in the direction the enemy wants. There are many videos of Wuhan citizens spitting on elevator buttons and things like that in order to infect more people, which is likely due to a mixture of both government commands and curses, and I wouldn't doubt if a large majority participating in these acts are part of an Abrahamic faith.

I don’t think coronavirus is “the big one” but they are using it to see how people and the world will respond to entire countries and towns put on lockdown and how the people will handle economic depression in the 21st century.

The jews incite all this terror and fear into our people to utilize gentile power against our own.

We are more spiritually powerful and capable of influencing the astral and energy than jews are. Satan is very, very powerful and we hold to that same power in our own souls, even the dumbest and most ignorant and blind of our kind. This power from Satan is especially present in the white race which is why we are the biggest threat; (((they))) stand no chance against us who are awakened even 10 on 1 when it comes to spiritual power, even in the atrophied state they put us in.

But in this war we are unfortunately fighting against the idiocy of our own kin who feeds into the enemy egregor. The jews by themselves against us awakened can hardly muster a competent and lasting curse upon us on their own, they're using our own people's power to fuel their curses against us. Without the slavishly stupid xians feeding energy into their thoughtform of which is more powerful energy than a jew can muster, the jew wouldn't still be a problem right now. When it comes to spiritual power, the jew is hardly much a threat, but our own people certainly are when they feed potent energy conjured by fear and despair into the egregor because of their pathetic desperation in turning to "God" and jewsus to be 'saved'. The greys just usher them along.

The RTR is of extreme importance in this aspect as it crumples the binding of the enemy thoughtform to gentiles, making more and more people less inclined to believe 'xianity' and other false trash as the binding spell struggles to hold. In my experience as a kid, without this binding to hold you to the enemy's guided path to their egregor, no matter how many 'miracles' are preformed no matter how many 'signs' you get from the enemy about some 'God', you continue to struggle to believe more and more even if an "angel" straight up shows itself to you until eventually you recognize it completely as a lie and drop it. The less xians and similar there are, the less power gets fed into the jewish thoughtform. They rely heavily on xians and other related rubbish to feed their egregor because they can hardly do jack shit themselves unless they straight up murder, torture and what-have-you, of which they can't do enmasse without being completely found out or stirring serious shit up, conjuring the hatred upon them they so fear of us because of our passive ability to curse in simply doing so.

Our own deluded people feeding the egregor out of ignorance and fear is several times the threat than any grey ever will be. It's VITAL we do as many RTRs as we can to destroy the binding of the enemy that inclines gentiles to follow the stupid enemy lies of a false 'god', of which they keep feeding with their fear in desperation to be 'saved' and other shit. It's pathetic how in the enemy's failings, in everything they do against us they still have to turn to us in a sense to fix their own shit. I wouldn't trust a jew to even breath in the direction I tell it to.

The first day of this year 1/1/2020 also adds to 42. On the 42nd day of this year (2/11) there were 42,000 deaths in China. What a cohencidence? The RTR drops the sand from their hourglass into ours. They are running out of time and we are gaining.

Ghost in the Machine said:
It's pathetic how in the enemy's failings, in everything they do against us they still have to turn to us in a sense to fix their own shit.
Virus combat.

https://youtu.be/sXXceH50JKw .. What is really happening in the U.S. with this disease ?

jbkbmz said:
https://youtu.be/sXXceH50JKw .. What is really happening in the U.S. with this disease ?

We are being lied to. For one, masks are being bought either due to panic or purpose or both. Then, the populace without masks will simply spread the virus. Open travelling lines, poor quarantines etc. They just want a pandemic to profit out of it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/24/us/costa-mesa-california-coronavirus.html .. The elite want this to spread. Based on this article

Astralnaut said:
The first day of this year 1/1/2020 also adds to 42. On the 42nd day of this year (2/11) there were 42,000 deaths in China. What a cohencidence? The RTR drops the sand from their hourglass into ours. They are running out of time and we are gaining.
Where do you find your numbers, I've wanted to get more into numerology research but don't know where to get the best of sources/numbers, thanks!

The Rtrs help free the numbers and their powers from the enemy astral grid.

The enemy makes use of corrupted names of power, numbers and also geometric shapes that help shape their astral grid like a domino effect.

One example can be seen in the Enochian Keys where the use of such can be seen which makes sure to tap in the grid and effects to happen.

Sybellum said:
Astralnaut said:
Where do you find your numbers, I've wanted to get more into numerology research but don't know where to get the best of sources/numbers, thanks!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/asia/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-02-11-20-intl-hnk/index.html

The 42,000 statistic is only in china and is of course a joke, but they know what numbers to use and when to use them.

Sybellum said:
Astralnaut said:

HP Maxine has, if I remember right, warned against any mainstream numerology sources since they are of the enemy. Just try to figure it out on your own through meditation on numbers and what the HP's have written about them. Think in terms of geometry for ex. 4 would be a square in 2d, or a tetrahedron in 3d (4 vertices/faces). The 3d figures would have more than one quality so they can't be evaluated solely on one term. The tetrahedron is made up of triangles so there is 3 as well as 4 there. Sacred Number by Miranda Lundy, and Sacred Geometry by the same author is the only book I would recommend. The book Quadrivium has those two books included and contains a book on Music, and cosmology which is of much better value since the 4 books are almost as much as one if bought separately. The books should serve you as a guide not an authority. There is too much junk written about numerology.

Here is a very revealing link that shows the gematria behind covid-19:

http://kabbalahsecrets.com/the-coronavirus-covid-19-whats-really-going-on/

Hello. I just arrived here and I do not see how to start a new thread. Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I have been seeing 333333 - what does this mean? Also , rather than just 1111 I see 111111...?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back