Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Male "Circumcision" And More Historical Forgeries

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
In regards to this practice this post may be brief and I understand many are worried in regards to this as it's a very problematic [and enforced since toddler age unfortunately] topic for many males.

The good news is that this is not going to hamper your ability to meditate, advance spiritually, or anything of the sort. One may not even be affected sexually at all from this. The other good news is that there are restoration, treatments, and there will be more and more scientific advances in the future to reverse this strange practice.

In regards to the falsehood that the Jews created from circumcision, [another gross literalization of spiritual texts that their reptilian brain could not properly comprehend], is that "Circumcision" has nothing to do with this grossly literal thing. It has to do with a Pagan concept of opening the mind.

The head of the penis, symbolically, has to do with the opening of the chakras of the head, and the open perception that results where the "veil" is raised, which has to do with the enlightenment and opening of the consciousness on the skull. This has ended up in modern language as "The Head" of the penis, or in other idioms used in slang such as "Giving head" and other stuff like this. That aside in regards to the Nadi system the penis also relates to the head.

Obviously, during normal intercourse, the skin of the penis comes out and when there is an erection, the head of the penis is out, representing the spiritual concept above. This has to do with both the nervous pathway and the situation of arousal, which deals with the awakening of that part of the body, which in turn connects to the rest of the body. Arousal has been connected with an elevated state which can be used spiritually.

But this has nothing got to do with any butchery ritual. Regardless, endless jewish pseudoscience has tried to "Tie in" the Pagans to their own jewish low level depravity, which is most common. To show you one example, here is one case of a trial of forgery by another (((Archeologist))) who made up fake evidence to support a "Pre-Christian Crucifixion of Christ". Obviously, the jewish apparatus may absolve him of it, but those of us here know how much of a hoax this all is, and everyone knows that.

As you will see in the article below, not only these dumb fucks decided to lie, but they did this also terribly, adding even commas. I guess they should also have added hashtags to like #RabbiJesus and they forgot about it, claiming the Ancient Romans were Christians and used the Hashtag, and that they also had Instagram. Jewish lying and desecration knows no bounds, but there is nothing to be surprised here from the race that has created the biggest and most blatant historical lies.

"Trial begins for archaeologist accused of forging earliest portrayal of Jesus' crucifixion"

https://www.livescience.com/archaeologist-accused-forging-jesus-crucifixion-portrayal.html

In regards to Christian ethics on arousal, on the height of xianity, cutting the genitals, wearing security locks around your pelvis, and saying one will get roasted in eternal hell for having an erection or a nocturnal emission are all well known. These were the results of Jewish culture. Jews tried to heap this onto Gentiles as their Jewish interpretations of Gentile culture, are just Jewish.

They come from the Jewish soul, which believes stuff like if they have a nocturnal emission they will be getting roasted in "Gehenom" for all eternity. Gehenom is the place of fire and brimstone where the failed Jews are going to be punished. From Gehenna or Gehenom arose the Christian ideal of "Hell". Jews know this very well, but they tried to say the "Goyim" invented that one. Sort of how they always claim that Christianity and Islam were "from the goyim" even in the face of blatant evidence that they just made it all to mentally screw everyone up.

Now the Jews and their sexuality are a big topic but the situation is, Jews are totally mentally screwed. For lack of a better pun. On one hand, they have a neurotic, paranoid culture. On the other hand, in order to infiltrate, they have to race mix and practice infidelity to their race. On the cultural aspect, most of them try to stay as "Pure as possible" in order to avoid their extinction as mandated by their reptilians.

Which is nothing else but what the Gods told us Gentiles to do also, but this knowledge was later removed by Jews in their way towards conquest of the Gentiles. Jews try to practice eugenics and everyone else goes to practice dysgenics.

Returning back to the concept of "Circumcision", the Jews grossly misinterpreted this concept, of opening the "Head", and "Lifting the Veil" of the head, with the gross interpretation of butchering their own genitals. They tried to credit this practice by creating many forgeries and claiming this was the case because whatever pseudospiritual reasons.

Jews use commonly fake excuses to hide the fact that they are alien and that they engage in unacceptable acts, such as pseudospiritual shit as to how they claim ((("God"))) told them to ransack productive Gentile people because they are essentially the dross of the earth that never even planted a tree in their life for their own use. Or how they do death rituals to Gentiles and then claim it's all just "cultural" and "nothing major".

The real reason the Jews cut the penis in this way is because they believe that sexuality is evil and that is a way to reduce sexual interest and potency, which clearly doesn't work nor it affects this, but anyway, the neolithic practice they have remains. They also marry early to reduce the possibilities of sexual defection. By reducing sexual pleasure, they also hope that this will limit them from engaging in "Sacrilege" of mating with foreign Gentile races, and whatever sexuality they have, will remain within their tribe.

Another reason Rabbis engage in this strange ritual is because this has to do with the blood, the sucking of the blood, and because they believe that this nefarious rite instills a ritual for avoidance of things the jews consider "mishaps" such as going down the bad road with non jews, and essentially also so one could find who is the jew just by dropping their pants.

Now that is no longer a viable way of finding out Jews, as many others in their attempts to follow this strange jewish hearsay stuff [as they have been trying to follow a kike to become his chosen "Saved" people] have been severely misguided. As such one of these things that is done wrong is strange butchery rituals to toddlers.

One more basic reason is that the circumcision by the Rabbi towards the Jewish infant infliction of severe pain which registers in the mind [Trauma in plain] and when Rabbis do spells to discipline the Jews, this creates a tie in for their spells to work better, and to make them more capable of discipline of the Jews. The severe memories of pain in their unconscious serve as a means of control, which is just a form of adaptive torture.

Other gross practices which are butchery related are practiced by some races in some strange attempt to mimic things or just out of a culture built because of brutality. These include anywhere from personal whipping to cutting limbs, and who knows what else. Most of these have been inherited by Jews and they include kosher slaughter, or the blood loving mass sacrifices such as what has been inherited from "Kosher Slaughter" which is the "Eid Had" in which millions of cattle is sacrificed to "Allah" every year.

Meanwhile, they claim one dead sheep in an alley, is part of some very dark and sinister "Satanic" Ritual, while they conduct numerous, daily, unwavering rituals to their nefarious jewish idols. The hypocrisy and lying knows no bounds.

This is no different than how Jews say that "Gentiles are sexually immoral" over them having regular and normal, natural sexuality, while they engage in the most nefarious tenets in the "Holy sects" such as the Vatican, while preaching all the opposite.

We are dealing with aliens and extensive attempts of this species to hide it from everyone else.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

9 Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”

There is many interpretations but whether god is jew or talking about reptile hive, circumcision is a binding on gentiles to jew and their hive. as well as a curse on those who isnt circumcised.

The idea of the Egyptians practicising circumcision never sat well with me when there are mummies of native Egyptian Pharoahs with clearly intact foreskins.

Beyond that the specific form of circumcision that was forced onto the USA and other Anglo countries and then made the standard in the islamic world by Dr. Jonathan Hutchinson on the advice of his rabbi friends is far more extreme than anything else practised on Earth and comes directly from them. Even tribes noted to do this procedure do not rip off the entire covering of the glans (commonly they make a slit) and they only do it to young adults as some bizarre adulthood ceremony, never infants.

Interestingly on wiki it says some Jews fled Al-Andalus and the xian countries to Africa and taught the extreme forms of circumcision to some Bantus who were often noted to be practising the halacha by explorers up until the 1600s.

I am guessing the psychic damage caused by this ritual plays a part in why some Americans are fiercely protective of xianity far beyond the norm. Even my formerly Amish friend was circumcised which I found extremely shocking considering the Amish are 'supposed to' emulate 18th century xianity and that wasn't a thing back then.

Does circumcision make the dick appear smaller or less thicker when erect ?

A mudslime said that: 'Circumcision is a religious sacrifice to curtail lust and sexual pleasure. And a way of bearing a psychological mark of the concept that man should serve god and not earthly matters.'

Still in the womb as the genitals are still forming the same tissue goes on to form the clitoris and clitoral hood. As does it on the other hand for a male the same tissue develops into the penis and foreskin.

And the other tissue becomes either labia or a scrotum.

So removing the foreskin is to remove thousands upon thousands of fine touch nerve receptors in the ridge band which is the ripply tip of the foreskin. Men actually have thousands more erogenous nerves in the foreskin than a woman does have in her clitoral hood.

Men circumcised later in life tend to sorely regret it because they lose all feeling and it dries out and callouses.

The foreskin is actually three quarters of the skin on the penis. It's a lot of skin and it's not the tip it's the handle because it creates a gliding motion on the shaft.

I have my whole natural penis but when I was a toddler because I was tugging. Toddlers tug on their foreskins because it feels good and helps with the detaching process because the foreskin in babies is one piece being fused together with the glans.

Well my dad forcibly retracted me and that lead to infections etc. And the doctors wanted to circumcise me. I'm so lucky and as small as I was I remember my parents discussing it and really thinking it over. I remember my mother saying she, "doesn't want me to grow up hating her because we removed something he might want later." And it's a permanent procedure. And it is permanent once the nerve endings in the tip have been severed they're amputated for good and will never grow back.

Point being I had witnessed cut youngsters fascinated that mine was different. And when they realised they had lost something they became very angry and resentful.

They'd come back after asking their parents where their foreskin was only to be told it's cleaner that way.

That is sick. It's an insult to say a natural part of your body needs permanent amputation because of cleanliness reasons.

Those babies were molested in the worst way because they permanently lost a marvellous natural organ. The foreskin is an organ in itself.

In countries like Europe where circumcision is not the norm there are no problems and almost nobody ever gets it done.

I do have a concern that many fellow SS here might be in the USA where this is the norm and culture. I'm not interested in an argument because this isn't the place and I really don't have the time. I'm sorry about that but it's conditioning and who do you trust Jewish cut doctors or nature.

I firmly believe babies need to be protected from this rape on their sexuality because I saw the distress when they realised they had damage and permanent loss there.

I was never cut but I suffer trauma from the idea that I might have been harmed. And I'm angry. I'm sickened how jealous doctors and nurses would hate and insist I give up on it. It's incredible the propaganda and brainwashing there is for this unnecessary procedure.

Those that were cut also had trauma where they insisted very strongly that they are now okay like that. But I saw they also developed an aggro demeanour because the trauma of being violated on your supposed most private part and the pain from the procedure definitely cuts deep psychological unconscious scars.

We all have our own reasons that motivate us to keep going. And I confess with what I've seen, learnt and experienced with this procedure this is fuel for me to end another of the enemies atrocities against us Gentiles.

I always knew that circumcision was a Jewish corruption pushed on us but I didn't know the spiritual meaning of opening the head.

HP Slothz was much different from your interpretation back in the day. His was simple and when conjoined with the evidence from those history sites it made sense. Your's was complex but I think that that is what was needed. All I desire is for the truth to reign supreme and we all know who's name is truth...to he I do say hail!

Very interesting. Jews did beyond any doubts spread these strange tenets and enforced their worst fashion.

In the case of Americans this is only a random procedure parents have been falsely led into doing, not a ritual. It just has this social aspect of xianity assigned to it but nothing else really. This is part of these strange practices the enemy has brought into the world alongside others.

People adopted this recently in the historical continuum. Thankfully in most cases it does not cause any permanent damage or anything.

In the case of Jews it is a full blown ritual with chanting, verses, meditative practices and more, done on every new Jewish generation.

Karnonnos said:
The idea of the Egyptians practicising circumcision never sat well with me when there are mummies of native Egyptian Pharoahs with clearly intact foreskins.

Beyond that the specific form of circumcision that was forced onto the USA and other Anglo countries and then made the standard in the islamic world by Dr. Jonathan Hutchinson on the advice of his rabbi friends is far more extreme than anything else practised on Earth and comes directly from them. Even tribes noted to do this procedure do not rip off the entire covering of the glans (commonly they make a slit) and they only do it to young adults as some bizarre adulthood ceremony, never infants.

Interestingly on wiki it says some Jews fled Al-Andalus and the xian countries to Africa and taught the extreme forms of circumcision to some Bantus who were often noted to be practising the halacha by explorers up until the 1600s.

I am guessing the psychic damage caused by this ritual plays a part in why some Americans are fiercely protective of xianity far beyond the norm. Even my formerly Amish friend was circumcised which I found extremely shocking considering the Amish are 'supposed to' emulate 18th century xianity and that wasn't a thing back then.

What about the tongue's frenulum?

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khecarī_mudrā

A hathayoga text, the Khecarīvidyā, states that khechari mudra enables one to raise Kundalini and access various stores of amrita in the head, which subsequently flood the body.[9] Siva, in the same text, gives instructions on how to cut the lingual frenulum as a necessary prerequisite for the kechari mudra practice:[10]
He should take a very sharp, well-oiled and clean blade resembling a leaf of the Snuhī plant and then cut away a hair's breadth [of the lingual frenulum] with it. After cutting, he should rub the cut with a powder of rock salt and black myrobalan. After seven days he should again cut away a hair's breadth... After six months the binding tendon at the base of the tongue is destroyed... Then, in six [more] months, after regular drawing out of the tongue, my dear, it reaches between the eyebrows... Licking with his tongue the supreme nectar of immortality [amrita] flowing there... the yogi should drink... and with a body as incorruptible as diamond, lives for 100,000 years

Ignoring the licking and diamond part, obviously not literal, but is this cutting part necessary? Do you know of any alternative?

Thank you

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Very interesting. Jews did beyond any doubts spread these strange tenets and enforced their worst fashion.

In the case of Americans this is only a random procedure parents have been falsely led into doing, not a ritual. It just has this social aspect of xianity assigned to it but nothing else really. This is part of these strange practices the enemy has brought into the world alongside others.

People adopted this recently in the historical continuum. Thankfully in most cases it does not cause any permanent damage or anything.

In the case of Jews it is a full blown ritual with chanting, verses, meditative practices and more, done on every new Jewish generation.

Karnonnos said:

It is telling how circumcised countries also have greater issues relating to sex and connection. The man who cums too fast being such a stereotype caused by circumcision, or the inverse (from which I suffer) where it's next to impossible to reach orgasm during sex.

Not only are our Men spiritually unaware and bound by enemy programs, but they are also missing one of the most sensitive parts of their bodies that has a great part in sex and reproduction of all things. As well anyone who goes against this is mocked and treated as a freak.

It's really no wonder then why sexual frustration is at an all time high, especially among young men.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you so much for explaining, I see. I did not mean to compare US medical circumcision to the inhumanity of the occult, creepy and unsanitary rituals they have, but I kind of meant it as more whether they forced it onto Anglo countries for a reason. As in, the procedure being in line with Anglo-Israelism, xian Identity and such ideologies that serve as a 'link' to them. I imagine it certainly made circumcision an easier sell in Victorian times.

Now that I think about it, I am also wondering whether the story of those fleeing individuals in Africa was possibly code for greys and other insidious filth. The film of David Icke with that Zulu spiritual chief said the greys and reptiles had interfered with Bantu peoples and demanded sacrifices for a long time.

of the true light said:
HP Slothz was much different from your interpretation back in the day. His was simple and when conjoined with the evidence from those history sites it made sense. Your's was complex but I think that that is what was needed. All I desire is for the truth to reign supreme and we all know who's name is truth...to he I do say hail!
Can you fuck off already with this disinformation, you've kept insisting that this degenerate practice is good and whatnot saying Mageson said it then when he told you he never said such you keep insisting he said that, are you mad dude? Just because you're circumcised it doesn't mean you have to act like it's all good and shit, you're just fucking with your mind and that of more naive people here.

Jack said:
Does circumcision make the dick appear smaller or less thicker when erect ?
It does not affect the size but greatly limits the erectile function and sensitivity. The foreskin protects the glans from infection and not the other way around. However, it does not impair erectile function because the whole penis is erogenous but it is a stupid and wrong damage.
The cavernous bodies and the spongy body (also known as the cavernous body of the urethra) are three regions of erectile spongy tissue that extend into the length of the penis and fill with blood during erection. The two corpora cavernosa are located at the sides of the penis axis and from the bones of the pubis to the head of the penis, where they join together. These formations are made of a spongy tissue containing blood-filled spaces covered with endothelium and separated by connective tissue septa. The spongy body is a smaller region in the lower part of the penis that contains the urethra and forms the glans. In some circumstances the release of nitric oxide precedes the relaxation of the muscles in the corpora cavernosa and the spongy body. The spongy tissue fills up with blood from the arteries flowing down the length of the penis. Some blood also enters the spongy body, while the rest fills the cavernous bodies, which expand and retain 90% of the blood involved in the erection, increasing both in length and diameter. The function of the spongy body is to prevent compression of the urethra during erection.

Mmm... You know...if a someone from he was a little kid happened to have this because his parent were convinced by some weird doctor, does that mean that the certain kid will not experience sexual pleasure just like everyone, it will be lower than normal? Like maybe it's different when you're doing it when you're small than like others when doing on adulthood or puberty or idk.
Just asking you know.. for curiosity.

I’m a white American so of course I was circumcised as an infant. I have been doing foreskin restoration for about 3 months and have seen results although it will take years to cover my erect penis it is worth doing to take back what’s yours. Anyone that is circumcised should visit the foreskin restoration subreddit and start today.

And do you see many of these tongue cutters having lived for 100,000 years? Last time I checked their life expectancy is around 60 at most in many cases.

Do not go butchering your tongue like this, this is not required. What is required is an energetic connection between the base and the crown which can be achieved through numerous breath or visualization techniques such as the Twin Serpent Meditation in the Joy of Satan website, which is based on the Caduceus of Hermes. The RAUM meditation also helps to unite the Soul in this way and create the pathway.

You do not need to butcher your physical body in anyway to achieve an energetic connection. The mere application of the tongue behind the two frontal teeth connects to the 3rd eye and Crown area by default.

The Kundalini can also be guided with simple Pranayama and focus on the energy.

This process is energetic and these things are cultural things which can be all the way from useless, to purposeless, all the way to dangerous. Ever heard of a swallowed tongue? Nature has tried to prevent this by putting the tissue beneath the tongue.

darksky666 said:
What about the tongue's frenulum?

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khecarī_mudrā

A hathayoga text, the Khecarīvidyā, states that khechari mudra enables one to raise Kundalini and access various stores of amrita in the head, which subsequently flood the body.[9] Siva, in the same text, gives instructions on how to cut the lingual frenulum as a necessary prerequisite for the kechari mudra practice:[10]
He should take a very sharp, well-oiled and clean blade resembling a leaf of the Snuhī plant and then cut away a hair's breadth [of the lingual frenulum] with it. After cutting, he should rub the cut with a powder of rock salt and black myrobalan. After seven days he should again cut away a hair's breadth... After six months the binding tendon at the base of the tongue is destroyed... Then, in six [more] months, after regular drawing out of the tongue, my dear, it reaches between the eyebrows... Licking with his tongue the supreme nectar of immortality [amrita] flowing there... the yogi should drink... and with a body as incorruptible as diamond, lives for 100,000 years

Ignoring the licking and diamond part, obviously not literal, but is this cutting part necessary? Do you know of any alternative?

Thank you

There are really no medical problems as I know other than the cultural mistake and lack of necessity for such procedure. It's simply not required. People adopted this how they adopted "Christos", without any use to it.

This procedure is not doing something extensive. But it's not like it should be there anyway. So anyone is OK if this has happened, health wise.

Weassel said:
Mmm... You know...if a someone from he was a little kid happened to have this because his parent were convinced by some weird doctor, does that mean that the certain kid will not experience sexual pleasure just like everyone, it will be lower than normal? Like maybe it's different when you're doing it when you're small than like others when doing on adulthood or puberty or idk.
Just asking you know.. for curiosity.

IMO going down the genitals of infants and cutting things because some jew told you to, is just purely insane, unnecessary, and useless.

Jews tried to create lies that this is somehow 'Beneficial' as how they state for example how stealing Gentiles is very 'beneficial'. Science has disproved most of these claims and this has been declared a nonsensical practice. It does not really help in hygiene or elsewhere.

With that stated there are also claims about a lot of 'damage' it does, but I don't see all this damage, other than it can in some cases reduce a little bit of sensation. Most of the sensation is on the head of the male penis as it is, so that should be alright.

Not sure how this can go to everyone. Everyone is different so there are different accounts on how this could affect or has affected people. Most people haven't been affected. There shouldn't be so severe medical issues, or issues with procreation, or erections, or sex. If one has these it can be other reasons, one has to evaluate personally or seek the appropriate means to find out.

For example, erectile dysfunction may not be due to circumcision but from sitting too many hours, to give one example.

With that being stated, the enemy hasn't stayed on doing strange procedures to people's genitals they are all over Gentile sexuality leaving their poisonous ideologies and eggs and people suffer from this.

I am not sure if the problems are related only to circumcision [I'd say not really] but these are definitely related to the general poisonous eggs of jews, but all of these are connected. This practice is in one case one such chapter in the general book of sexually doing sexual damage to Gentiles.

Poweredbythesun said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Karnonnos said:

It is telling how circumcised countries also have greater issues relating to sex and connection. The man who cums too fast being such a stereotype caused by circumcision, or the inverse (from which I suffer) where it's next to impossible to reach orgasm during sex.

Not only are our Men spiritually unaware and bound by enemy programs, but they are also missing one of the most sensitive parts of their bodies that has a great part in sex and reproduction of all things. As well anyone who goes against this is mocked and treated as a freak.

It's really no wonder then why sexual frustration is at an all time high, especially among young men.

of the true light said:

He provided historical information which is what it is based on what existed. I don't see what is so strange here. There wasn't a promotion of the practice itself, just stating what is a circulated fact. Also, this thing about the Egyptians doing it has been highly promoted everywhere on the web also. This could be either from a cover up, or the usual pseudohistory of the enemy, or the jews that existed in Egypt, having hijacked this.

This post I wrote for general reasons of interest, to explain the metaphysical aspect of it and the perversion [many of the things above explained are a blend between the claims of the Jews debunked, and the actual meaning of the term "Circumcision", and it's relation to the Nadi system, which is not a literal concept that justifies the cutting of the foreskin, but a spiritual concept]. There is no real need for this operation to achieve anything. The reasons why jews did and do that have been explained also.

With that being stated there are far more brutal things people have been doing and this has been for a while. These appear to have been largely instructed by the enemy ET's or just cultural strange stuff people did for rites of passage or other not spiritually necessary reasons, but just cultural reasons.

For example elongating your own skull with rings which was done by some African tribes is not necessary nor it's going to really make you smarter. But people may have done this for reasons such as to emulate a specific fashion model of the time, or because they saw some greys and wanted to mimic this kind of skull, as African tribes were being visited by the Reptilians as it's already been proven by other posts.

Greys and Reptilians have this other thing where they instruct humans to do absolutely the worst for them, and these include suicide and everything personally damning. They also instructed people to sacrifice their own children, and other dumb ideas. Many of these in the Aryan culture still present in India, were punishable by death and perceived as lowest crimes with the highest punishments.

darksky666 said:

Thank you
It's not only unnecessary, but highly stupid with no worthwhile benefits. The alternative is using your brain and applying the knowledge found on https://joyofsatan.org.

NO form of self-mutilation gives any spiritual or physical benefits in any way. Spiritual Satanism has the True knowledge and methods towards attaining power, without self-harm.

Aquarius said:
Can you fuck off already with this disinformation, you've kept insisting that this degenerate practice is good and whatnot saying Mageson said it then when he told you he never said such you keep insisting he said that, are you mad dude?
He said that he did not recall was all.

Maybe you should read a little better.

Just because you're circumcised it doesn't mean you have to act like it's all good and shit, you're just fucking with your mind and that of more naive people here.
I just needed further clarification.

I was acting on what information I had at the time.

Thank you for not being so nasty about it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
of the true light said:

He provided historical information which is what it is based on what existed. I don't see what is so strange here. There wasn't a promotion of the practice itself, just stating what is a circulated fact. Also, this thing about the Egyptians doing it has been highly promoted everywhere on the web also. This could be either from a cover up, or the usual pseudohistory of the enemy, or the jews that existed in Egypt, having hijacked this.

This post I wrote for general reasons of interest, to explain the metaphysical aspect of it and the perversion [many of the things above explained are a blend between the claims of the Jews debunked, and the actual meaning of the term "Circumcision", and it's relation to the Nadi system, which is not a literal concept that justifies the cutting of the foreskin, but a spiritual concept]. There is no real need for this operation to achieve anything. The reasons why jews did and do that have been explained also.

With that being stated there are far more brutal things people have been doing and this has been for a while. These appear to have been largely instructed by the enemy ET's or just cultural strange stuff people did for rites of passage or other not spiritually necessary reasons, but just cultural reasons.

For example elongating your own skull with rings which was done by some African tribes is not necessary nor it's going to really make you smarter. But people may have done this for reasons such as to emulate a specific fashion model of the time, or because they saw some greys and wanted to mimic this kind of skull, as African tribes were being visited by the Reptilians as it's already been proven by other posts.

Greys and Reptilians have this other thing where they instruct humans to do absolutely the worst for them, and these include suicide and everything personally damning. They also instructed people to sacrifice their own children, and other dumb ideas. Many of these in the Aryan culture still present in India, were punishable by death and perceived as lowest crimes with the highest punishments.
Makes sense.

Thank you for furthering this topic HP and to Mageson too. I had never seen it explained as being only a metaphysical concept until recently.

I hope we can all benefit from the truth's gained because yes there is a lot of mis-info out there.

DevilsMinion said:
I had always thought modern day circumcision was a modern day plot to force the birth of the Antichrist to take place in America. Whether or not it's responsible for all the ills in today's world... just look at Japan. Zero circumcision and the most fucked up hypermodern degenerate society of all time.
Have you ever stopped for a second and read the stuff you write? Unless you're a jewish troll of course, in that case i'll give you a 0/10.

HP. Hoodedcobra666" The other good news is that there are restoration said:
do you happen to know any restorations or treatments? i dont know who to trust on the internet.

I've been meaning to post this for a few days, albeit I thought of it as nothing, but is it weird this article was bumped up?

I read this article Wednesday July 29th, 2020. It popped into my head I was just thinking about this article so I re-read it.

Is it weird member: Big Dipper, bumped it up on the 30th of July 2020 when the last post was Feb 25th 2020.

Coincidence?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

if a gentile is circumcised can he achieve and advance in spirituality ,
or the circumcision will cause a little bit mental disorder and the chakras will not function well ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back