Money Is The God Of This World And Jews Control The Money

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: High Priest Jake Carlson, HP Mageson666

HP Mageson666

Money Is The God Of This World And Jews Control The Money

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:04 pm

“In these very moments, the protocols are being rewritten. Rich Jews are writing them in their own handwriting. They, in their wealth, are confirming with their own signatures what anti-Semites used to slander them with in days gone by: We, the elders of Zion, pull the strings of Congress, and the congressmen are nothing but marionettes who do our will. If they don’t understand our words, they’ll understand our threats. And if in the past, we ran the show from behind the scenes, now we’re doing it openly, from center stage. And if you forget our donations, the wellspring will run dry.”[/quote]

[quote]Yossi Sarid, the Israeli light Zionist veteran politician agreed with my position. This is what he wrote in Haaretz:

Money is the God of this world and there are thus many Gods the difference currencies of the world. However the one God that rules the world is the American dollar the global currency. And who's religious symbol is right on the one dollar bill.

If you look on the one dollar it states its a FEDERAL RESERVRE NOTE......Who owns the Fed?

The list of names of the owners of the PRIVATE BANK called the Fed is Jews all the way from Warburg down. Jews control America which is the Global Super Power so they control the world via America and their international banking system that the Jews then use America as the big club to enforce. Just look at how nations that don't have this banking system running them like Libya and Syria get attacked and Iran is next on their list. The former leader of Libya tried to challenge the Jewish Federal Reverse Dollar with gold and his nation was destroyed by America and his allies.

--------------------------------------------------

These Very Moments, The Protocols Are Being Rewritten

By Gilad Atzmon [my note Jew] on February 8, 2015

For many years my detractors have pointed at the following quote as evidence of my anti Jewish sentiments:
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=110866

“American Jewry makes any debate on whether the ‘Protocols of the Elders of Zion’ are an authentic document or a forgery irrelevant. American Jews do control the world.”

Yossi Sarid, the Israeli light Zionist veteran politician agreed with my position. This is what he wrote in Haaretz:

“In these very moments, the protocols are being rewritten. Rich Jews are writing them in their own handwriting. They, in their wealth, are confirming with their own signatures what anti-Semites used to slander them with in days gone by: We, the elders of Zion, pull the strings of Congress, and the congressmen are nothing but marionettes who do our will. If they don’t understand our words, they’ll understand our threats. And if in the past, we ran the show from behind the scenes, now we’re doing it openly, from center stage. And if you forget our donations, the wellspring will run dry.”

BoRn of fire

Re: Money Is The God Of This World And Jews Control The Money

Postby BoRn of fire » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:41 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:“In these very moments, the protocols are being rewritten. Rich Jews are writing them in their own handwriting. They, in their wealth, are confirming with their own signatures what anti-Semites used to slander them with in days gone by: We, the elders of Zion, pull the strings of Congress, and the congressmen are nothing but marionettes who do our will. If they don’t understand our words, they’ll understand our threats. And if in the past, we ran the show from behind the scenes, now we’re doing it openly, from center stage. And if you forget our donations, the wellspring will run dry.”

Yossi Sarid, the Israeli light Zionist veteran politician agreed with my position. This is what he wrote in Haaretz:

Money is the God of this world and there are thus many Gods the difference currencies of the world. However the one God that rules the world is the American dollar the global currency. And who's religious symbol is right on the one dollar bill.

If you look on the one dollar it states its a FEDERAL RESERVRE NOTE......Who owns the Fed?

The list of names of the owners of the PRIVATE BANK called the Fed is Jews all the way from Warburg down. Jews control America which is the Global Super Power so they control the world via America and their international banking system that the Jews then use America as the big club to enforce. Just look at how nations that don't have this banking system running them like Libya and Syria get attacked and Iran is next on their list. The former leader of Libya tried to challenge the Jewish Federal Reverse Dollar with gold and his nation was destroyed by America and his allies.

For many years my detractors have pointed at the following quote as evidence of my anti Jewish sentiments:

“American Jewry makes any debate on whether the ‘Protocols of the Elders of Zion’ are an authentic document or a forgery irrelevant. American Jews do control the world.”

“In these very moments, the protocols are being rewritten. Rich Jews are writing them in their own handwriting. They, in their wealth, are confirming with their own signatures what anti-Semites used to slander them with in days gone by: We, the elders of Zion, pull the strings of Congress, and the congressmen are nothing but marionettes who do our will. If they don’t understand our words, they’ll understand our threats. And if in the past, we ran the show from behind the scenes, now we’re doing it openly, from center stage. And if you forget our donations, the wellspring will run dry.”

Yeah here in South Africa probably every other country the wealthiest neighbors I talking mansions and shit alway I mean always have and Ull b most likely to bump into a Jewish synagogue in that neighborhood u would think ur country is struggling financially but then u see these houses and u have to wonder where the f are these people getn the moola from its Jews written all over it one thing Iv noticed that most Jews living here in South Africa almost always have some sort of business ties or business that they do in the USA America is after all modern day Babylon and it's queen is innana 'statue of liberty' it's no wonder the Jews hijacked America ...it's where the money is at and everything is almost tied into them dollar bills if the dollar falls the rest of the world probably crumbles with it I'm not sure I'm just going on a guess ther.

BoRn of fire

Postby BoRn of fire » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:43 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:“In these very moments, the protocols are being rewritten. Rich Jews are writing them in their own handwriting. They, in their wealth, are confirming with their own signatures what anti-Semites used to slander them with in days gone by: We, the elders of Zion, pull the strings of Congress, and the congressmen are nothing but marionettes who do our will. If they don’t understand our words, they’ll understand our threats. And if in the past, we ran the show from behind the scenes, now we’re doing it openly, from center stage. And if you forget our donations, the wellspring will run dry.”

It's annoying how much money they have

Mighty misho

Postby Mighty misho » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:24 pm

The formar libyan leader ghaddafi had a project/idea named "the fatiman state" which is about uniting all north african countries in one huge empire and change the main reiligion of the north african people from the original islam to shia islam

the C.I.A/jews killed a lebanese shia cleric on libya and iran thought that ghaddafi regime killed him this caused embargo between iran and libya under ghaddafi's rule

The jews are very Malicious...way more Malicious then we imagine ...they destroy dreams projects and they destroy beauty so sad.

Mighty misho

Postby Mighty misho » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:01 pm

Note :- ghaddafi take this name from a real name of an ancint civilization named"fatimid state" or "fatiman state" and it was a real civilization exististed in the middle ages from 909 until 1171 and it was a shia muslim nation and there are many lies told about this ancint empire the same false flags we hear on syria today lol

in short words ghaddafi wanted to rebuild an ancint shia empire in north africa