IMPORTANT UPDATE ON SCHEDULE: 18th of March to 1st of April

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HoodedCobra666
Posts: 614

IMPORTANT UPDATE ON SCHEDULE: 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:59 am

*Scroll down to see the Update on the 30th, 31st and 1st in the upcoming days. Due to the enemy's Passover, we will only do three Rituals, but spam them relentlessly on these days - the Shema, the 72, and the Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR

Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors.

Below there is the schedule we will be following from 18th of March to 2nd of April. We are keeping the introduction short to make translations swift.

There is chance we will do something special for the Solstice/Spring Equinox. In that case, we can add this to the already going RTR Schedule, but we will add some ritual of power there as well. We will keep you updated on this.

Below is provided the Schedule:

The SH-RTR is the Shema RTR and it is ideally done in the beginning and in the end of the Schedule. It must definitely be done in the beginning as it shreds the protection of the enemy.

IN BOLD THESE DAYS NEED TO BE RELENTLESSLY SPAMMED! IN THIS PARTICULAR DAYS BOLD BELOW, THE ENEMY HAS THEIR PASSOVER IN WHICH THEY CONDUCT SACRIFICES, WHICH *MUST* BACKFIRE AT THEM!

18. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications, Reversing Curse Upon Goat RTR.
19. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications, Reversing Curse Upon Goat RTR.
20. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications, Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR.
21. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications, Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR.
22. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications, Curse Israel RTR.
23. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications, Curse Israel RTR.
24. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications, Curse Israel RTR.
25. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications, Right To Own Nations RTR.
26. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications, Right To Own Nations RTR.
27. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Demonic Authority RTR, Destroying Christian Authority Ritual.
28. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Demonic Authority RTR, Destroying Christian Authority Ritual.
29. SH-RTR. -> 72, Communications RTR, Ending Confusion RTR, Holding the Enemy Accountable RTR.
30. SH-RTR. -> 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR.
31. SH-RTR. -> 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR.
1. SH-RTR. -> 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR.

Below the Links to the RTR's:

Shema RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Rever ... Prayer.htm
72: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/72_St ... Names.html
42: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Ritual_42.html
Communications RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/11_9_Ritual.html
Reversing Curse Upon Goat RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Lev_16_22.htm
Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse195Ritual.htm
Curse Israel RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/CurseIsraelRitual.htm
Right To Own Nations RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D724.htm
Demonic Authority Ritual: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/2017_Solstice.htm
Destroying Christian Authority Ritual: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RabbiChrist.html
Ending Confusion RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D723Ritual.htm
Holding Enemy Accountable RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/N1526.htm
Preventing War RTR 1: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/War1.html
Preventing War RTR 2: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/War2.html
Preventing War RTR 3: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/War3.html
Disarming Enemy RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/I5417.htm

User avatar
StormSS
Posts: 76

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby StormSS » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:39 pm

I really miss your introductions, they were cool ;)
Il cammino che conduce alla verità è lungo, difficile, solitario, forse anche doloroso sotto certi aspetti. Eppure se dovessi scegliere, lo ripercorrerei centimetro per centimetro.

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 165
Location: The North Pole

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:40 pm

Thank you, Brother! I always get excited when I see we're doing the Reversing Curse Upon Goat and Curse Israel. I now very often overhear acquaintances saying things like "Israeli Jews did 9/11" "Israel makes every war just to harm innocent people and force them to immigrate to ruin other countries too." "Don't be such a fuckin jew" "All of these poisonous products and the media were designed kill and ruin everything, so (((who))) controls the media?" "The most evil and horrible people: Wallstreet, Hollywood, and the governments. Is it a coincidence that these are also the groups with the highest percentage of jews?" The general population knows the truth. Either they see what has been done and how the truth links everything together to prove Israel has created every problem there is, or they at least have a natural disgust and repulsion away from (((them))). Everyone is fully affected by the RTRs, and I've seen the fear on some of (((them))) who have overheard people telling the truth. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! :mrgreen:

More resources I added to it: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A

Artanis
Posts: 129

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby Artanis » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:56 am

Oooh! So you mean a new RTR propably?:p

NinRick
Posts: 17

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby NinRick » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:20 pm

Thank you for your Schedules!
They are really good, after I had visited the vatican I got very bad acne (since Jule last year), however now I am finally recovering very fastly!
But after I do the RTR#s ( I always try to do the biggest rounds), my 3rd Eye inside my brain hurts. The good thing is now I can feel my 3rd eye inside my brain, I have never felt that before, I only felt my 3rd eye on my forehead between my eyebrowns, howerever now i feelt it in both places.
So is this good, that my 3rd eye hurts alittle bit the next day after I did the daily RTRs ?
Thanks for your help guys!


HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL FORCES OF HELL!
HAIL SANAT KUMARA NOW AND FOREVER!

Personal Growth
Posts: 44
Location: Scotland

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby Personal Growth » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:12 pm

Thank you HP HC for clarifying before that I can do them the RTR's in a closed room because they travel in the Astral. And so the sounds don't need to flow out into atmosphere. Another thing is my neighbour in the flat above has a problem with my RTR's. It's no one's business and I don't explain. At the end of the day the Muslims pray five times a day and once I start I do them all in one go with only minutes to rest in between. And I've also decided to not spam them. Well I will only spam them on the specially marked days of importance because it's better for me to just focus on doing them properly once a day every day. Every day is the important thing so pacing works better for me. So people can dream on about stopping people from doing their prayers. I do my prayers every day. What I'm finding is he has a grinder or saw or something that he puts on which creates a big vibration and noise drowning out my voice. It's annoying because now I think I haven't done them because I cannot hear myself with his noise drowning them out. I remember you said don't worry one inch because it's travells in the astral. And I think the same now. So please confirm someone's noise overbearing my RTR doesn't nullify it does it because it's still being vibrated and going in the astral?

Braun666
Posts: 67

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby Braun666 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:40 pm

Personal Growth wrote:Thank you HP HC for clarifying before that I can do them the RTR's in a closed room because they travel in the Astral. And so the sounds don't need to flow out into atmosphere. Another thing is my neighbour in the flat above has a problem with my RTR's. It's no one's business and I don't explain. At the end of the day the Muslims pray five times a day and once I start I do them all in one go with only minutes to rest in between. And I've also decided to not spam them. Well I will only spam them on the specially marked days of importance because it's better for me to just focus on doing them properly once a day every day. Every day is the important thing so pacing works better for me. So people can dream on about stopping people from doing their prayers. I do my prayers every day. What I'm finding is he has a grinder or saw or something that he puts on which creates a big vibration and noise drowning out my voice. It's annoying because now I think I haven't done them because I cannot hear myself with his noise drowning them out. I remember you said don't worry one inch because it's travells in the astral. And I think the same now. So please confirm someone's noise overbearing my RTR doesn't nullify it does it because it's still being vibrated and going in the astral?


This for the most part is needless worrying.

Some have music playing, some have kids running around, and maybe someone has a neigbour whose teenager plays punk rock all night. None of this will affect the RTR's. It's just a matter of consistency, and doing them relentlessly. This might just be the enemy playing tricks on your mind, practice void meditation whenever these worrisome thoughts come in and see how long they last.

As for your neighbor I don't know the situation or if you are overreacting, but if not you can always bind him or curse him if things get bad. But above all show and tell Satan you are serious about this war and ask for a hand or assurance if it gets out of hand and you've tried the above already.

Hail Satan!
Hail Satan!

NinRick
Posts: 17

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby NinRick » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:50 pm

Okay I have another question, I ask because I do not want to make anything wrong..

"State with conviction 9 times:

1)• Vibrate AUM
• The entire Gentile world is fully aware of the Jews and their crimes against humanity
• Jewish blame-shifting their crimes onto Gentiles has ceased to be effective
• The Jewish scapegoat has come back to the Jews and has released all of their lies and crimes right back onto them
2)• Vibrate AUM"

I do not have to vibrate AUM two times in a row ( I mean 2 and then 1), do I?


HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL POWERS OF HELL!

luis
Posts: 488

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby luis » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:23 pm

Personal Growth wrote:Thank you HP HC for clarifying before that I can do them the RTR's in a closed room because they travel in the Astral. And so the sounds don't need to flow out into atmosphere. Another thing is my neighbour in the flat above has a problem with my RTR's. It's no one's business and I don't explain. At the end of the day the Muslims pray five times a day and once I start I do them all in one go with only minutes to rest in between. And I've also decided to not spam them. Well I will only spam them on the specially marked days of importance because it's better for me to just focus on doing them properly once a day every day. Every day is the important thing so pacing works better for me. So people can dream on about stopping people from doing their prayers. I do my prayers every day. What I'm finding is he has a grinder or saw or something that he puts on which creates a big vibration and noise drowning out my voice. It's annoying because now I think I haven't done them because I cannot hear myself with his noise drowning them out. I remember you said don't worry one inch because it's travells in the astral. And I think the same now. So please confirm someone's noise overbearing my RTR doesn't nullify it does it because it's still being vibrated and going in the astral?


No It doesn't nullify It. The thing is how that guy hear you when you do the RTR'S? Do you scream when you do them? I can understand that vibration can be heard a little but i don't think that RTR's can be heard that much unless you scream.

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 165
Location: The North Pole

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:18 am

NinRick wrote:Okay I have another question, I ask because I do not want to make anything wrong. I do not have to vibrate AUM two times in a row ( I mean 2 and then 1), do I?
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL POWERS OF HELL!

Yes you do. "AUM The entire Gentile world is fully aware of the Jews and their crimes against humanity. Jewish blame-shifting their crimes onto Gentiles has ceased to be effective. The Jewish scapegoat has come back to the Jews and has released all of their lies and crimes right back onto them! AUM" is 1 time do all this 9 times :D
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! :mrgreen:

More resources I added to it: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A

Artanis
Posts: 129

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby Artanis » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:15 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
NinRick wrote:Okay I have another question, I ask because I do not want to make anything wrong. I do not have to vibrate AUM two times in a row ( I mean 2 and then 1), do I?
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL POWERS OF HELL!

Yes you do. "AUM The entire Gentile world is fully aware of the Jews and their crimes against humanity. Jewish blame-shifting their crimes onto Gentiles has ceased to be effective. The Jewish scapegoat has come back to the Jews and has released all of their lies and crimes right back onto them! AUM" is 1 time do all this 9 times :D



No it isnt. Aum is at the beginning and at the end. Always. At least i have been told that by few experienced people. At least when i mentioned about the 72 and 42 RTRs :|

Personal Growth
Posts: 44
Location: Scotland

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby Personal Growth » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:40 pm

Braun666 and luis, Thank you for your replies.

We are all serious as we realise the situation and importance in what we do.

The sound just travels around these flats a lot and I'm speaking them at my normal speaking volume.

Don't worry there is no problem face to face with my above neighbour but I hear his reaction. Pacing on the creaking floor boards and moaning. He's also blasted Xtian church music. Ha ha, But lately he's done a loud saw, grinding thing that's been too loud for my liking. Now I know not to worry. I never miss a beat anyway.

I'm lucky that my guardian demon has a tendency of dealing with people who are a problem to me. My enemies always get taken out of the picture automatically. So I appreciate my superb protection.

My main concern has been put to bed and that was that noise doesn't affect my RTR.

Thank you once again and let's undo those curses and bindings first from ourselves and also for everyone else.

My RTR prayers are the most valuable thing I do in my day. And consistency is key because the mudslimes and rats don't ever slack off of their readings and curses now do they. So neither do we.

luis
Posts: 488

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby luis » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:53 am

Personal Growth wrote:Braun666 and luis, Thank you for your replies.

We are all serious as we realise the situation and importance in what we do.

The sound just travels around these flats a lot and I'm speaking them at my normal speaking volume.

Don't worry there is no problem face to face with my above neighbour but I hear his reaction. Pacing on the creaking floor boards and moaning. He's also blasted Xtian church music. Ha ha, But lately he's done a loud saw, grinding thing that's been too loud for my liking. Now I know not to worry. I never miss a beat anyway.

I'm lucky that my guardian demon has a tendency of dealing with people who are a problem to me. My enemies always get taken out of the picture automatically. So I appreciate my superb protection.

My main concern has been put to bed and that was that noise doesn't affect my RTR.

Thank you once again and let's undo those curses and bindings first from ourselves and also for everyone else.

My RTR prayers are the most valuable thing I do in my day. And consistency is key because the mudslimes and rats don't ever slack off of their readings and curses now do they. So neither do we.


I have a xtian neighbour too and i understand you :lol: but she never said something too me and i do a lot of meditations, the thing is...i don't really care if someone hear me or not or if laugh at me for what i do, i know that what i do is important and right and when this world will be free and everyone will know the truth they will fucking cry for not getting the importance of meditations. They will all get It someday.

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 165
Location: The North Pole

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:05 am

Artanis wrote:No it isnt. Aum is at the beginning and at the end. Always. At least i have been told that by few experienced people. At least when i mentioned about the 72 and 42 RTRs :|

Aum is at the beginning and end of the affirmation which you say 9 times. So when you vibrate Aum at the end of the affirmation, you immediately vibrate it again because it is also at the beginning of the affirmation and you are repeating the affirmation again except for after the 9th time because then you're done. This is not the 72 or 42. With all respect given, I hope you learn all there is about this but right now it doessn't seem like you know what you're talking about.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! :mrgreen:

More resources I added to it: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A

Artanis
Posts: 129

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby Artanis » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:25 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Artanis wrote:No it isnt. Aum is at the beginning and at the end. Always. At least i have been told that by few experienced people. At least when i mentioned about the 72 and 42 RTRs :|

Aum is at the beginning and end of the affirmation which you say 9 times. So when you vibrate Aum at the end of the affirmation, you immediately vibrate it again because it is also at the beginning of the affirmation and you are repeating the affirmation again except for after the 9th time because then you're done. This is not the 72 or 42. With all respect given, I hope you learn all there is about this but right now it doessn't seem like you know what you're talking about.



Then *WHY* it doesnt say that "vibrate this WHOLE paragraph WITH AUMS"???????????

HoodedCobra666
Posts: 614

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:51 pm

luis wrote:
Personal Growth wrote:Braun666 and luis, Thank you for your replies.

We are all serious as we realise the situation and importance in what we do.

The sound just travels around these flats a lot and I'm speaking them at my normal speaking volume.

Don't worry there is no problem face to face with my above neighbour but I hear his reaction. Pacing on the creaking floor boards and moaning. He's also blasted Xtian church music. Ha ha, But lately he's done a loud saw, grinding thing that's been too loud for my liking. Now I know not to worry. I never miss a beat anyway.

I'm lucky that my guardian demon has a tendency of dealing with people who are a problem to me. My enemies always get taken out of the picture automatically. So I appreciate my superb protection.

My main concern has been put to bed and that was that noise doesn't affect my RTR.

Thank you once again and let's undo those curses and bindings first from ourselves and also for everyone else.

My RTR prayers are the most valuable thing I do in my day. And consistency is key because the mudslimes and rats don't ever slack off of their readings and curses now do they. So neither do we.


I have a xtian neighbour too and i understand you :lol: but she never said something too me and i do a lot of meditations, the thing is...i don't really care if someone hear me or not or if laugh at me for what i do, i know that what i do is important and right and when this world will be free and everyone will know the truth they will fucking cry for not getting the importance of meditations. They will all get It someday.


Yes, only this can cause you troubles, gossip, or if she is a nutcase, she can even try to trap you, get in your business, or call the police or whomever to even indict you for insanity.

luis
Posts: 488

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby luis » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:21 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:
Personal Growth wrote:Braun666 and luis, Thank you for your replies.

We are all serious as we realise the situation and importance in what we do.

The sound just travels around these flats a lot and I'm speaking them at my normal speaking volume.

Don't worry there is no problem face to face with my above neighbour but I hear his reaction. Pacing on the creaking floor boards and moaning. He's also blasted Xtian church music. Ha ha, But lately he's done a loud saw, grinding thing that's been too loud for my liking. Now I know not to worry. I never miss a beat anyway.

I'm lucky that my guardian demon has a tendency of dealing with people who are a problem to me. My enemies always get taken out of the picture automatically. So I appreciate my superb protection.

My main concern has been put to bed and that was that noise doesn't affect my RTR.

Thank you once again and let's undo those curses and bindings first from ourselves and also for everyone else.

My RTR prayers are the most valuable thing I do in my day. And consistency is key because the mudslimes and rats don't ever slack off of their readings and curses now do they. So neither do we.


I have a xtian neighbour too and i understand you :lol: but she never said something too me and i do a lot of meditations, the thing is...i don't really care if someone hear me or not or if laugh at me for what i do, i know that what i do is important and right and when this world will be free and everyone will know the truth they will fucking cry for not getting the importance of meditations. They will all get It someday.


Yes, only this can cause you troubles, gossip, or if she is a nutcase, she can even try to trap you, get in your business, or call the police or whomever to even indict you for insanity.


Maybe for him a binding spell could work? I know that for me right now at least i don't need it.

muriceias123
Posts: 5

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby muriceias123 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:08 pm

Hey,I'm living with my christian parents and sometimes I'm alone at home but not everyday.Will my efforts be useful if I do a rtr just when I'm alone?Or it has to be everyday to has results?I really want to help.

You know, I do my daily yoga and meditations(I just have finished the 40 days program and I'll start the spiritual warfare program) even with my parents at home,I just enter in my bedroom and close the door,but they distrust this habit because I stay quite long closed, and already questioned about it.I just deviate the conversation.

They found my black candle in my drawer lol and threw it in the trash ;-;, so I'm kind of suspected.That's why I'm asking,I don't wanna stay closed longer in my bedroom for security.

I'm glad if you help!

EternalLife666
Posts: 18

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby EternalLife666 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:21 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:
Personal Growth wrote:Braun666 and luis, she can even try to trap you, get in your business, or call the police or whomever to even indict you for insanity.



Oh yeah she might bring you a Psychologist

luis
Posts: 488

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby luis » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:35 am

EternalLife666 wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:



Oh yeah she might bring you a Psychologist


If i have to talk about my situations i can say that is fine, even because they Scream all day too and so we have this unspoken pact that we can do whatever we want lol
If things get bad i'll just bind her.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1129

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:30 am

That new bill that got passed is part of the RTR wins. Its causing a major reaction from the public against the corruption in Washington. Trump is also stopping the Jews from buying up America thought their Communist Party proxy of China which is designed to collapse America. The Jews played the same game with the Soviet Union and the EDP back in the 1920's. They get people to believe they are not really commies anymore and then if you only ship all your stuff to them they will become liberal democrats who love the western world. In the end you just build them into a military, economic and political world power that is in place to wage war on the world and win. It was this scam that allowed the Soviet Union to become in that position. China is the new USSR for the Jews its their base to do the same with. Note the kikes just brought down the heel again openly in the Communist Party of Asian Jews in China.

The other lie spergs promote is that some how Jews don't control China anymore..... Yet they are still running China. Soon the Spergs will be telling everyone that Jews don't run Israel anymore.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

kitten.666
Posts: 10

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby kitten.666 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:25 pm

Would it be okay for someone to only do the RTRs for certain days? I don't get enough privacy to do the full schedule every day, but I don't know if it would be acceptable or effective to only do the RTRs for certain days on the schedule. I really want to start doing more in terms of spiritual warfare and I know these are very important. I want to be sure that even if I can't do them every day, the days I can do will count for something.
Hail Satan

User avatar
SS322
Posts: 80

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby SS322 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:05 pm

luis wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:
I have a xtian neighbour too and i understand you :lol: but she never said something too me and i do a lot of meditations, the thing is...i don't really care if someone hear me or not or if laugh at me for what i do, i know that what i do is important and right and when this world will be free and everyone will know the truth they will fucking cry for not getting the importance of meditations. They will all get It someday.


Yes, only this can cause you troubles, gossip, or if she is a nutcase, she can even try to trap you, get in your business, or call the police or whomever to even indict you for insanity.


Maybe for him a binding spell could work? I know that for me right now at least i don't need it.


I think you mean banishing. Binding would mean to tie that person to oneself or an object. Banishing is driving something or someone away.

Personal Growth
Posts: 44
Location: Scotland

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby Personal Growth » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:11 pm

luis wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:
Maybe for him a binding spell could work? I know that for me right now at least i don't need it.


I see there is a Hungarian Politician:
László Kövér that is speaking about the unseen enemy that we face. He was speaking against the Global Government plans and the risks we face.

That is the RTR's manifesting.

Thank you for all of the support, we really do have a lovely community here.

I've got it under control as all of us here are grounded and have our feet on the ground.

No worries and we are winning this war. It's really started coming out in the open once we started the reverse Shema.

Look after yourselves, stay focused and most importantly do what needs to be done daily.

Hail Father Satan and all of the Gods


luis
Posts: 488

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby luis » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:04 am

SS322 wrote:
luis wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Yes, only this can cause you troubles, gossip, or if she is a nutcase, she can even try to trap you, get in your business, or call the police or whomever to even indict you for insanity.


Maybe for him a binding spell could work? I know that for me right now at least i don't need it.


I think you mean banishing. Binding would mean to tie that person to oneself or an object. Banishing is driving something or someone away.


No i mean binding her to not bothering him with the ISA rune.

Personal Growth
Posts: 44
Location: Scotland

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby Personal Growth » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:02 pm

Firstly I don't read newspapers because just like the TV it's all just made up stories.

Today I picked up one of them freebee newspapers just to quickly flip through it and the main headline got me curious to read the article.

It was about how the leader of the Labour Party had to apologise for anti - semitism in his party. It's because he once objected to the removal of a mural that's offensive to jews. He backed an objection to its removal on Facebook because he thought the artists freedom of speech should be protected.

Tower Hamlets Council in East London removed the mural in 2012.

What I love about it was that people know.

The artist knew to have made it.

The mural showed six men. Some appearing stereotypically jewish, having a game of monopoly with a board that rested in the backs of crouching workers.

User avatar
Yagami Light
Posts: 121
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule from 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby Yagami Light » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:24 pm

muriceias123 wrote:Hey,I'm living with my christian parents and sometimes I'm alone at home but not everyday.Will my efforts be useful if I do a rtr just when I'm alone?Or it has to be everyday to has results?I really want to help.

You know, I do my daily yoga and meditations(I just have finished the 40 days program and I'll start the spiritual warfare program) even with my parents at home,I just enter in my bedroom and close the door,but they distrust this habit because I stay quite long closed, and already questioned about it.I just deviate the conversation.

They found my black candle in my drawer lol and threw it in the trash ;-;, so I'm kind of suspected.That's why I'm asking,I don't wanna stay closed longer in my bedroom for security.

I'm glad if you help!

Hello. :)
It doesn't matter if you can't do the RTRs on a daily basis; just do them whenever you can. (you could literally go on toilet for number two and do one there LOL; some RTRs are so small, they can even take just 10 minutes tops... you can have a magazine with you in the toilet and say you were reading hahaha)

Seriously though, living with xtian parents can be quite troublesome, so just do the best you can. :)
If you can't do it daily, that's alright.

If your room is not close to your parents (so, you will not be heard if you vibrate under the blankets) then you could even do it at night, when they're asleep.
You could do the RTRs outside (well, not in public places... but for example, in school, in the toilet or something).
You can be creative if you really want to give it all to help - and of course ask for your Guardian's guidance on this (basically for the timing, or ideas of places where you could vibrate RTRs). :)

Otherwise, just do RTRs whenever it is possible for you.
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan


Image

HoodedCobra666
Posts: 614

Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE ON SCHEDULE: 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:15 pm

The Schedule Has Been Updated due to dire situations and the intense need to put the enemy in their place. We should be prepared to rock it guys.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Artanis
Posts: 129

Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE ON SCHEDULE: 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby Artanis » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:59 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:*Scroll down to see the Update on the 30th, 31st and 1st in the upcoming days. Due to the enemy's Passover, we will only do three Rituals, but spam them relentlessly on these days - the Shema, the 72, and the Reverse Blood Sacrifice RTR

Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors.

Below there is the schedule we will be following from 18th of March to 2nd of April. We are keeping the introduction short to make translations swift.

There is chance we will do something special for the Solstice/Spring Equinox. In that case, we can add this to the already going RTR Schedule, but we will add some ritual of power there as well. We will keep you updated on this.

Below is provided the Schedule:

The SH-RTR is the Shema RTR and it is ideally done in the beginning and in the end of the Schedule. It must definitely be done in the beginning as it shreds the protection of the enemy.

IN BOLD THESE DAYS NEED TO BE RELENTLESSLY SPAMMED! IN THIS PARTICULAR DAYS BOLD BELOW, THE ENEMY HAS THEIR PASSOVER IN WHICH THEY CONDUCT SACRIFICES, WHICH *MUST* BACKFIRE AT THEM!

18. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications, Reversing Curse Upon Goat RTR.
19. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications, Reversing Curse Upon Goat RTR.
20. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications, Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR.
21. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications, Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR.
22. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications, Curse Israel RTR.
23. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications, Curse Israel RTR.
24. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications, Curse Israel RTR.
25. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications, Right To Own Nations RTR.
26. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Communications, Right To Own Nations RTR.
27. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Demonic Authority RTR, Destroying Christian Authority Ritual.
28. SH-RTR. -> 72, 42, Demonic Authority RTR, Destroying Christian Authority Ritual.
29. SH-RTR. -> 72, Communications RTR, Ending Confusion RTR, Holding the Enemy Accountable RTR.
30. SH-RTR. -> 72, Communications RTR, Ending Confusion RTR, Holding the Enemy Accountable RTR.
31. SH-RTR. -> 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR.
1. SH-RTR. -> 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR.

Below the Links to the RTR's:

Shema RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Rever ... Prayer.htm
72: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/72_St ... Names.html
42: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Ritual_42.html
Communications RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/11_9_Ritual.html
Reversing Curse Upon Goat RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Lev_16_22.htm
Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse195Ritual.htm
Curse Israel RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/CurseIsraelRitual.htm
Right To Own Nations RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D724.htm
Demonic Authority Ritual: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/2017_Solstice.htm
Destroying Christian Authority Ritual: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RabbiChrist.html
Ending Confusion RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D723Ritual.htm
Holding Enemy Accountable RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/N1526.htm
Preventing War RTR 1: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/War1.html
Preventing War RTR 2: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/War2.html
Preventing War RTR 3: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/War3.html
Disarming Enemy RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/I5417.htm



Do we do the 3 RTRs on 30th as well? Because it hasnt changed. Or has it? The RTRs on the 30th?

User avatar
LaconicLion
Posts: 43

Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE ON SCHEDULE: 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby LaconicLion » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:23 pm

Hi HP. You said "Scroll down to see the Update on the 30th, 31st and 1st in the upcoming days." The RTR schedule for the 30th of March is still the same as last time though. Do we only do the SH-72-Reverse Blood Sacrifice on March 30th too?
What have you done today to build Satan's Kingdom?

Mighty misho
Posts: 29

Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE ON SCHEDULE: 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby Mighty misho » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:22 pm

I have to much energy !

Oh boy !! I will spend the night cursing and maybe i will take a fucking jog to make my day more pleasurable

ShermanTank
Posts: 3

Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE ON SCHEDULE: 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby ShermanTank » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:31 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:The Schedule Has Been Updated due to dire situations and the intense need to put the enemy in their place. We should be prepared to rock it guys.

HAIL SATAN!!!


Can we do the blood Sacrifice RTR on the 30th also? I noticed it wasn't in bold on the schedule

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 824
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE ON SCHEDULE: 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby Stormblood » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:33 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:The Schedule Has Been Updated due to dire situations and the intense need to put the enemy in their place. We should be prepared to rock it guys.

HAIL SATAN!!!


Thanks. During the last days has been increasingly difficult to cope with anything else other than physical training, RTRs and helping people out here.

HoodedCobra666
Posts: 614

Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE ON SCHEDULE: 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:54 pm

LaconicLion wrote:Hi HP. You said "Scroll down to see the Update on the 30th, 31st and 1st in the upcoming days." The RTR schedule for the 30th of March is still the same as last time though. Do we only do the SH-72-Reverse Blood Sacrifice on March 30th too?


Yes, it was decided it's best we do this to be sure on the 30-31 and 1st as well.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 824
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE ON SCHEDULE: 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby Stormblood » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:49 pm

What about throwing in a tiny tiny Curse Israel RTR at the end of each of these days?

Artanis
Posts: 129

Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE ON SCHEDULE: 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby Artanis » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:02 am

Stormblood wrote:What about throwing in a tiny tiny Curse Israel RTR at the end of each of these days?



Works too. :)

Cacique Satanás
Posts: 156

Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE ON SCHEDULE: 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby Cacique Satanás » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:37 am

Artanis wrote:
Stormblood wrote:What about throwing in a tiny tiny Curse Israel RTR at the end of each of these days?



Works too. :)

I did the Shema,72 names and Curse Israel RTR's when my family were watching Christian Jewish movies.

Aquarius
Posts: 693

Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE ON SCHEDULE: 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby Aquarius » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:33 am

Nice today where I live there is a lot of wind so rtrs will spread much faster :D
Satanic Faqs by Johnson_Akemi: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbbcjfha6hvem ... s.pdf?dl=1
Full 2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists! : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1624

Artanis
Posts: 129

Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE ON SCHEDULE: 18th of March to 1st of April

Postby Artanis » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:13 am

Aquarius wrote:Nice today where I live there is a lot of wind so rtrs will spread much faster :D



Does it really work like that :shock: :lol:


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bigot Boy and 3 guests