Shambala

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

Shambala

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:35 am

In the Far East the Taoist trigram which relates to the eight directions of the soul and the system of I-Ching is shown in their diagrams situated at the navel the solar chakra.

This eight sided symbol is also shown in the Far East as Shambala. Within the image of Shambala sits Sanat Kumara the King of Shambala with the Chinamanti stone. The navel chakra in Taoism and in Hinduism is the middle point and connection point of the whole soul this was also stolen and put in Kabala the number six on the world tree. The key to empowering the soul in the Far East is activation of this chakra. This chakra in Taoism and Hinduism is responsible for the life force and circulation of prana thought the soul. The eight directions show its the connector to all the 13 chakra's including the extensions on the sides.

This chakra is called Mani Pura in Hinduism. The city of the moon's jewel. This has to do with activation of the pineal gland and its connection to this chakra. However the Chinamanti stone is as already mentioned by HPS Maxine as we were shown is the condensed energy of chi which is stored and charged here in the solar chakra. In Hindu Kundalini yoga Kriya's they show part of this technique but other parts have been removed which are filled back in with the Chariot of RA meditation given to us by our Gods. This technique was stolen and placed in Kabala and kept secret by the Rabbi's. One Jew paid a lot of Shekels to go to Israel and learn this from a Rabbi. The Jew felt it was ripped off so it blabbed about this to get even.

What the city of Shambala sacred diagram shows is that Satan, Sanat is actually Satan as Sanat means "Eternal" in Sanskrit but this word is Satan in Sanskrit. That Satan rules the solar chakra. In the Western Grail Templar tradition the Grail King is shown sitting in a eight sided castle in the shape of the city of Shambala in the east. Holding the Grail and wearing a hat of peacock feathers. The Grail is the solar chakra and the water that fills its chalice is the dew of the pineal gland from the moon chakra that connects to this chakra. The peacock in the east rules the brain and fully opened third eye. This shows the key to empowering the third eye as well. Satan is the lord of the Grail and immortality.

Source
Guardians of the Holy Grail, Mark Pinkham
Teachings of Swami Nityananda Giri

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

T.A.O.L.

Re: Shambala

Postby T.A.O.L. » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:08 am

Yesterday I found a wesite of someone saying to do shambala healing which was supposed to be more advanced than reiki, saying that reiki would be a 10 watt lightbulb and this kind of healing a 100 watt lightbulb.

Is why I clicked this text first today to read.

I think that whatever that is that it is new agey.
"Good nutrition is the key to wisdom"
~ Lydia is awesome :D ~
"Dont put on your skin what you can't eat"

HeilOdin666

Postby HeilOdin666 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:28 am

Very helpful. Thanks for this. I mapped out a drawing of a person and the chakras and the 8 pointed star that I came up with does not have any symmetry to it because the solar chakra seems to be located in a place that throws the angle off. So it's an 8 pointed star with non equal angles. The upper angles don't match the lower angles.

However when I used my own body it seems that maybe it would actually create the perfect star but I cannot confirm this yet because I haven't gone into any fine measurements of my body using precise measurements.

I might just try to buy the book you mentioned. Super useful info despite my modelling failure with the star. It ties some loose ends together for me.

Also how long did it take you to learn sanskrit? I'd like to learn more of the eastern terms. The book you used as a source. I usually am just like "Nope" when I see similar titles. Because I cannot understand the meaning of such a title. And to pronounce it is sometimes a lost cause as well. So I know that I'm not reading things along those lines and making any sense of them in a timely manner. And I'm busy enough as it is.

But it does also pain me a bit. Because I know there are for sure books that contain treasures inside. But their names like "svwmismwvemsmsi" immediately make it a big nope for me. Like, it just isn't gonna be practical. And from the title I often can't tell if the book is any good anyway. So I don't even try to sort through crazy titles like that.

Also will you be painting another sloth? Because that was insanely high definition and good. Look at the shit they call art now days compared to that. People are unable to even see or think in that level of HD. I have only seen that myself a couple time in my own life during a rush of spiritual energy for brief while. To a lesser degree when high as well. You for sure are on a high level spiritually. You are the super sloth artist.
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:00 am

Mein Bro, I didn't paint whatever picture it is your talking about.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

makesyouperfect1

Postby makesyouperfect1 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:01 am

i have noticed that when one looks at peacock feathers under a magnifying glass or microscope they are actually not green where they appear to be green.

they are a perfectly blended mixture of gold and blue

take from that what you will,

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:24 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Mein Bro, I didn't paint whatever picture it is your talking about.

I could bet he's talking about the sloth in space within its golden aura eating Hitler ice cream with a swastika on it's sleeve 8-)

Wasn't it like Dahaarkan the artist if I recall correctly?:p
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88