Why Drugs Are Useless

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5684

Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:57 pm

Let's say I take an not so very bright person and I take them to Cern. They will get amazed at the large collider. They will get stunted by the scientists they will see at Cern. Truly magnificent they will feel when they will see all these things on these screens that look like video games. Indeed they will imagine going into the collide and smashing out like an electron. You can even explain to them some basic things about the experiment going on here, but they can never understand what they see other than possibly sheer amazement of the stuff they do not see.

Truly they may also find these boring, since they do not understand them, or even meaningless. And truly if you keep them there for a while it will assume this place its right now it's working place as well, and that they somehow belong there. When they are told they do no belong, they will be hurt about this fact.

Then if they ever leave Cern they will try to relate their experiences to other people, and the people who have never been there will be so astounded by these so called 'experiences'. Sure as all imbeciles do they will add some saucing on their experience to make it look stronger than it was as well, because they want other people to go to Cern as if someone going to Disneyland, because they believe it's very good to be at Cern and bust the nuts of scientists 24/7.

Soon around Cern (let's say Cern is some alternate spiritual dimension) there will be all sorts of pseudo-information, and lies.

Upon leaving Cern they will feel so good at being there. Truly they will believe they are somehow superior than other people and way more insightful simply because they have been into this place. Because they saw Cern finally. They will really hope to go there again like a person who went to Disneyland and wants to go again.

Or they can confuse the meanings based on things they saw, because they have no knowledge, and they cannot really relate them properly. For example the large hardon collider is a large circular biscuit from my grandma's oven and no matter what the scientist retards are, I saw this for myself, cause I saw it.

Universal research is done by a giant biscuit as thus. They can also get militant about this belief, as they SAW it, they EXPERIENCED it, but they never had KNOWLEDGE about it, or had any true experience or knowledge about what they saw. But they saw it.

The above is how drugs are not only fake, but these create delusional paranoia. Cern in the above instance is the spiritual level, the scientists are the people who truly exist on these levels, while the retard is the person who tries to get into this place by the use of drugs. Eventually the above explains what happens in such cases. The above is the case with druggies and others.

A lot of the hallucinogenics they do cause them so called 'experiences'. However these experiences are not the True Cern, they are sort of like, a video shot by a retarded camera man from Cern that was sold to someone in a cheap XXX video shop, which they later put in their VR headset to watch, by (((Steven Spielberg))). You know Spielberg is going to Spiel shit in your brain, but you want to experience Cern. So Spielberg tells you that you can really do this without ever studying about science, but by taking a magic pill or a eating dozens of shrooms. In a similar manner on how the race of Spielberg told people 2000 years ago that they can randomly save their Soul without ever meditating. But now hoaxes are more low level than they were back then.

Yes, the comparison between actually experiencing anything spiritual and the drug experiences are THAT unrelated, real spirituality compared to the induced chemical states is what is video games to real life.

Simply 'experiencing' something isn't doing all that much in regards to spirituality. Knowledge is what matters. False experiences can lead to false knowledge, and the false knowledge can lead to disaster. For which these drug users have none. Also, how much knowledge can you deduct from a broken and corrupted video game, about something for which you have not the faintest idea about? The same goes for spiritual science.

As such drugs are a big time waster. Not only that these people are convinced these things are true after a point, so they can never really get in touch with the real spiritual reality, and/or practice to get there. This is sort of like being living in a video game that is like life, but hating to live life, and fanatically refusing to do it. Which is why Drugs are assosciated with Neptune, the planet of deception.

The door to higher dimensions is quite similar to the door to decay. One door leads upwards the other leads downwards.

One example. Some people do some drugs and they feel 'a sense of unity with every other being'. Which is a true fact, they come in awareness of such thing. But what does that fact mean? Nothing. But to the communist druggie, this means communism is somehow universally justified.

For example if I understand gravity. That doesn't mean that I should drop bombs to innocents since gravity will help me do this, nor that dropping such bombs is morally justified. In the same way, if we understand this "unity", that doesn't mean we have to impose Communism simply because on some level all beings are united, in a world where everything is by nature unequal by design and definition. Indeed someone who wants to enslave masses may try to use this law to their advantage. Which is what is going on. This is criminality based on spiritual laws, not true spirituality.

Does it matter to see some random experience, or even see anything? Which of course doesn't even happen to most people, they simply get stoned. Even if we assume the risk caused any 'experience', one would simply have nothing to do with that experience.

It would be empty and useless. Which is why even in the fairytales of the druggies, the ones they read by "Shamans" and others, the Shamans or whatever, are 'advanced spiritually' before they do these erm, stoning of their brain. But of course the fact of advancement (even in their own new age fairytales) is completely discarded.

Many people pretend that their interest in drugs is basically somehow interest in spirituality. Which in the bottom essence, it may as well be, somewhere, somehow. But when push really comes to shove is when someone asks you, you want to learn about spirituality, or you want to wear your VR glasses and see videos of Cern created by a jewish poisoner. Or study and at some point go to Cern and beyond?

This is where the above gets tight. This is a reason many people also renounce the JoS in that they do not want to really spiritually advance. They just want to plaster, meme around, and be "Satanists" without really actually finding out what Satanism is really about. Or having a chance to see for themselves, if they disagree with us, that is.

This is what differentiates the true Spiritual seeker from the noob that simply wants the fake "experiences" without the understanding, the sacrifice, the patience and the wisdom to get there, that leads to the true experiences. And the second person cannot hope to attain these levels to use them for personal achievement, advancing the world, and evolving to the highest level. The first person however, will do this.

Because the first person is putting themselves in the destiny of being a God, while the second person is putting themselves on the destiny to be a stupid kid that will eventually get kicked out of Cern for harassing the scientists.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

Bigot Boy
Posts: 185
Location: USA

Re: Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby Bigot Boy » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:07 am

I think... "And only the second person can hope to attain these levels to use them for personal achievement, advancing the world, and evolving to the highest level. "... Is supposed to say "first person".


ALSO, on the topic of drugs. Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I just noticed, on a similar way that Thoth is blasphemed with people saying the negative term "thot", and Lilith with people using the term "lolita". The term "Sativa", which is 1 of the 2 main types of weed, is SATan, and shIVA, combined. Quite the Cohencidence, wouldn't you say?? :roll:
In honor of Mother Lilith, my website... Lilith's Tools Of Power

Here you will find...

Master RTR - Feature-Packed version of Final RTR!

... and more Satanic tools in the future

Truth4ever
Posts: 92
Location: earth-cusp of Satans reign

Re: Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby Truth4ever » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:29 am

also when weed smokers talk about sativa types of weed they mention that it's a mind high, more hallutionations and lsd like trips as well as feeling as if time is slowing down and other "advanced" like powers, and indica is a body type high, numbness and odd body sensations, which also lends to why sativa is a mix of satan and shiva.
just thought to add my two cents. :mrgreen:

Hail Satan

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5684

Re: Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:40 am

Truth4ever wrote:also when weed smokers talk about sativa types of weed they mention that it's a mind high, more hallutionations and lsd like trips as well as feeling as if time is slowing down and other "advanced" like powers, and indica is a body type high, numbness and odd body sensations, which also lends to why sativa is a mix of satan and shiva.
just thought to add my two cents. :mrgreen:

Hail Satan


Sativa and all the other names they give to drugs are well studied so they sound good and/or harmless. If they were named "Black Death", "Injection of Retardiation", "Plant that destroys your frontal cortex", or "Snort this and boost your fake ego", "3 day depression", they would be way less effective, and closely nobody would buy them.

So they have fancy names like Molly, Sativa, Coco etc. To appeal. Like dhiarhea of a rhino named "Golden Heavenly Fluid".
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:19 am

Nuuuu Age people pay all kinds of shekels to go to the third world and do Jungle Juice in a mud hut where they sit for hours in hot weather shoulder to shoulder with each other shitting their paints and puking on themselves......Watching Disney cartoons in their mind.

Some of them go to the hospital for over dosing and others just get buried in the jungle by Joo-joo the Jungle Juice man.

So Jewcy.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:23 am

The fun part is when Nuuuu Agers get mad when you point out how retarded this is. Because its some liberal virtue signal cult. Otherwise why don't they save their money and just huff paint.

Its funny the claims that taking drugs make you some kind of genius the Jungle Juice drinkers in the Amazon don't do anything and just around sit on their rear high all day long and adjust their booty rag. Why are they not developing the space program or something as a group of people. Its strange watching rich White Liberals fart sniff some Jungle Juice savage.

WiseDragon
Posts: 565

Re: Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby WiseDragon » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:10 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Truth4ever wrote:also when weed smokers talk about sativa types of weed they mention that it's a mind high, more hallutionations and lsd like trips as well as feeling as if time is slowing down and other "advanced" like powers, and indica is a body type high, numbness and odd body sensations, which also lends to why sativa is a mix of satan and shiva.
just thought to add my two cents. :mrgreen:

Hail Satan


Sativa and all the other names they give to drugs are well studied so they sound good and/or harmless. If they were named "Black Death", "Injection of Retardiation", "Plant that destroys your frontal cortex", or "Snort this and boost your fake ego", "3 day depression", they would be way less effective, and closely nobody would buy them.

So they have fancy names like Molly, Sativa, Coco etc. To appeal. Like dhiarhea of a rhino named "Golden Heavenly Fluid".

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Efficiency-oriented Final RTR Tool
https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby T.A.O.L. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:42 pm

http://earthempaths.net/wp/2016/10/27/h ... ding-rock/

I was looking for pictures and then one picture was on this website.
They make a point about what has been said before, but, they don't point out the jews or anything else.

In light to shamans, I think, this has to do with that culture as well.
Anyway, their website is not really worth your time.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

hailourtruegod
Posts: 1009

Re: Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby hailourtruegod » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:42 pm

I like to add about the l physical toll on the body these drugs take. I had a friend who had a sister that at age 15-16 she took Molly/ecstasy pills almost several times every week including other drugs. Eventually she started balding at age 16. She had this nearly perfect bald circle on the top of her head. After I became a SS and thought about this situation I feel that that drug destroys the crown chakra and this why she had that happen to her. I remember her mom taking her to the doctor and they didn't really know what's up but I did tho I just didn't say anything. She was a fairly good looking person but towards the end she started to look like a skeleton with deep dark circles around her eyes.

Now which brings me to another point. So many young people who are 5 years younger than look like they're 5-10 years older than me and this is mostly from the fact that they have been doing heavy drugs since high school. Even the girl I mentioned who is in her early 20s now looks pretty bad now compared to what she did several years ago.

How stupid can these people be thinking that drugs are somehow good let alone spiritual when the physical proof that it's killing them is right in front of their eyes when they look in the mirror.

All SS who I've met that have been dedicated to meditating (so I'm not talking about the pseudo ones here) look much younger than their age including me. When I shave I look like I'm barely reaching 20 and they get wide eyed when I tell them my real age. I thank all of the spiritual practices and of course eating /drinking healthy. I could even tell my face started looking better once I stopped smoking weed as well xD

So yes, drugs are completely useless. Including alcohol as well. I've noticed this speeds up the physical aging as well.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

SSAlexandra
Posts: 10
Location: Canada

Re: Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby SSAlexandra » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:03 pm

I made the mistake of going into a Jew club, there was one robotic looking reptile who stands on the side, i'm assuming the owner, he exibited no emotion while standing there, like a human mannequin, only when others went up to him to shake his hand, he takes mild energies this way, and simulates human emotions. Other then that, he just stands there and drains everyone within his reach, he also has his lizard buddies all over the bar doing the same thing. I made the mistake of calling him a Jew boy, I couldn't contain my emotions, I couldn't hold in the fact that someone so evil was just standing there having a lovely good ol' time at the club.

Later on in the evening I saw him speaking with one of his lizard buddies, the buddie then came up to me, I only saw what he was doing for a brief moment, he was using the technique that we use when giving energies to the powers of hell, only for mailicious purposes. It constisted of black and grey energies(sort of TV static looking), with akashic outer layering on the sphere, and a red jew symbol within its midsts, either that or a rune, I recovered the imagery from within my own mind using meditations, bits and pieces, using the past life regression, which is very useful.

He then proceeded to take a big inhale, inhaling the ball condensing it into his third eye, then releasing it into myne, using the Satanic Telepathic communcation type thing, where you connect your mind to anothers only his cord was pure black, and blasted me right in the third eye with this big bad ball of energy, I went temporarily blind, he then came up to me and said "take that you satanic f*ck", after he realized that the effects were nullified in seconds he literally ran out of the club, that was when I was just starting out though.

I have since been back there just to see how they react now that i've advanced, its pure fear literal fear.

Theres nothing wrong with going out for a beverage at the taverns, I prefer the viking styled ones, but the nightclubs are far more dangerous, your literally climbing into the den of lizards, UNLESS one is strong enough, and enjoys going in there with blue flame throwers.

HAIL THE GODS, HAIL SATAN, HAIL COBRA

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5684

Re: Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:21 pm

SSAlexandra wrote:I made the mistake of going into a Jew club, there was one robotic looking reptile who stands on the side, i'm assuming the owner, he exibited no emotion while standing there, like a human mannequin, only when others went up to him to shake his hand, he takes mild energies this way, and simulates human emotions. Other then that, he just stands there and drains everyone within his reach, he also has his lizard buddies all over the bar doing the same thing. I made the mistake of calling him a Jew boy, I couldn't contain my emotions, I couldn't hold in the fact that someone so evil was just standing there having a lovely good ol' time at the club.

Later on in the evening I saw him speaking with one of his lizard buddies, the buddie then came up to me, I only saw what he was doing for a brief moment, he was using the technique that we use when giving energies to the powers of hell, only for mailicious purposes. It constisted of black and grey energies(sort of TV static looking), with akashic outer layering on the sphere, and a red jew symbol within its midsts, either that or a rune, I recovered the imagery from within my own mind using meditations, bits and pieces, using the past life regression, which is very useful.

He then proceeded to take a big inhale, inhaling the ball condensing it into his third eye, then releasing it into myne, using the Satanic Telepathic communcation type thing, where you connect your mind to anothers only his cord was pure black, and blasted me right in the third eye with this big bad ball of energy, I went temporarily blind, he then came up to me and said "take that you satanic f*ck", after he realized that the effects were nullified in seconds he literally ran out of the club, that was when I was just starting out though.

I have since been back there just to see how they react now that i've advanced, its pure fear literal fear.

Theres nothing wrong with going out for a beverage at the taverns, I prefer the viking styled ones, but the nightclubs are far more dangerous, your literally climbing into the den of lizards, UNLESS one is strong enough, and enjoys going in there with blue flame throwers.

HAIL THE GODS, HAIL SATAN, HAIL COBRA


Many jewcy characters love nightclubs. Because so many drunk people are there to be drugged, abused and taken control over. Like what do you expect to see in most cases.

But this is a social setting currently and there is nothing 'bad' in them. Aside obvious dangers. However you exist in a social environment and you acted like...crazy. This is the definition of mental basically.

So you just treated someone randomly like shit cause of what you perceive is 'bad', just because whatever... Disassociate your baseless fantasies from reality, as this will cause danger. And this will get you to an asylum.

Too much Sci-Fi, and also, you put yourself in danger. Socially this is called acting like an ass-hat. Others can harm you as well. This will escalate into bad things down the road. Even if this was a kike, which I do not disbelieve, your management of this situation was pure crap. Something to avoid at all costs.

You are drifting into delusion and this can have very negative consequences, using powers irresponsibly, and acting absurd. I tell you this to prevent it. Take my warning seriously...

You could just rim them without speaking a single word. There is no "I could not keep my mouth cause reason X" in this. Learn it now or regret it later...
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

User avatar
NaziMan12
Posts: 1152

Re: Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby NaziMan12 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:06 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
SSAlexandra wrote:I made the mistake of going into a Jew club, there was one robotic looking reptile who stands on the side, i'm assuming the owner, he exibited no emotion while standing there, like a human mannequin, only when others went up to him to shake his hand, he takes mild energies this way, and simulates human emotions. Other then that, he just stands there and drains everyone within his reach, he also has his lizard buddies all over the bar doing the same thing. I made the mistake of calling him a Jew boy, I couldn't contain my emotions, I couldn't hold in the fact that someone so evil was just standing there having a lovely good ol' time at the club.

Later on in the evening I saw him speaking with one of his lizard buddies, the buddie then came up to me, I only saw what he was doing for a brief moment, he was using the technique that we use when giving energies to the powers of hell, only for mailicious purposes. It constisted of black and grey energies(sort of TV static looking), with akashic outer layering on the sphere, and a red jew symbol within its midsts, either that or a rune, I recovered the imagery from within my own mind using meditations, bits and pieces, using the past life regression, which is very useful.

He then proceeded to take a big inhale, inhaling the ball condensing it into his third eye, then releasing it into myne, using the Satanic Telepathic communcation type thing, where you connect your mind to anothers only his cord was pure black, and blasted me right in the third eye with this big bad ball of energy, I went temporarily blind, he then came up to me and said "take that you satanic f*ck", after he realized that the effects were nullified in seconds he literally ran out of the club, that was when I was just starting out though.

I have since been back there just to see how they react now that i've advanced, its pure fear literal fear.

Theres nothing wrong with going out for a beverage at the taverns, I prefer the viking styled ones, but the nightclubs are far more dangerous, your literally climbing into the den of lizards, UNLESS one is strong enough, and enjoys going in there with blue flame throwers.

HAIL THE GODS, HAIL SATAN, HAIL COBRA


Many jewcy characters love nightclubs. Because so many drunk people are there to be drugged, abused and taken control over. Like what do you expect to see in most cases.

But this is a social setting currently and there is nothing 'bad' in them. Aside obvious dangers. However you exist in a social environment and you acted like...crazy. This is the definition of mental basically.

So you just treated someone randomly like shit cause of what you perceive is 'bad', just because whatever... Disassociate your baseless fantasies from reality, as this will cause danger. And this will get you to an asylum.

Too much Sci-Fi, and also, you put yourself in danger. Socially this is called acting like an ass-hat. Others can harm you as well. This will escalate into bad things down the road. Even if this was a kike, which I do not disbelieve, your management of this situation was pure crap. Something to avoid at all costs.

You are drifting into delusion and this can have very negative consequences, using powers irresponsibly, and acting absurd. I tell you this to prevent it. Take my warning seriously...

You could just rim them without speaking a single word. There is no "I could not keep my mouth cause reason X" in this. Learn it now or regret it later...


Jews would have to take out their Torah scrolls with the help of a few other Jews in order to cast any magic any ways. Newcomers should look into how to advance themselves via study of the JoS.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

User avatar
patbona63
Posts: 42
Location: Geneva, Switzerland

Re: Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby patbona63 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:53 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Nuuuu Age people pay all kinds of shekels to go to the third world and do Jungle Juice in a mud hut where they sit for hours in hot weather shoulder to shoulder with each other shitting their paints and puking on themselves......Watching Disney cartoons in their mind.

Some of them go to the hospital for over dosing and others just get buried in the jungle by Joo-joo the Jungle Juice man.

So Jewcy.


They are indeed stupid as the many death using Ayahuasca prove.

Traditionally locals go to see the shaman for guidance and it is the shaman that drinks the Ayahuasca. He interprets his visions and gives guidance to them. It was never intended that people others than the shaman drink that stuff as they totally lack the necessary knowledge.

There are numbers of fake shamans in these places that lack the understanding of the powerful and sacred botanical brews used for thousands of years for healing and divination. They are waiting for gullible new agers for profit.

SSAlexandra
Posts: 10
Location: Canada

Re: Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby SSAlexandra » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:29 am

Yeah it was my own fault really, I should have just had some lizard on a stick, now i'm under attack from the goblins, which is okay, it just means I have to work harder, but in that instance my GD took over and the little kike ran away, otherwise he would have been thrown through a wall, but lesson learned, clubs are bad m'kay, stick to mild celebrations at tavern styled places, or "Travel" to "The City" for a nice sit down which is always the best option, or not going out at all, avoiding the possibility and probability of having a bad time.

I guess I was just trying to make some friends, but I don't really trust anyone as most people are kiked out, or open to enemy influences, which has caused me lots of pain, being talked smack to in a clear manner by a person possessed by angelic beings attempting to harass me, but the human need for relations automatically built into my system, gets the better of me, its a vicious cycle, but I think relations with The Gods is far more beneficial as they are always there for me, no matter what state i'm in.


I can't imagine what it would be like to be in a room with you peeps, another friendly, who's like minded, on the same team, that is the dream I suppose, the energy in the room, combined with our various astrological symbols, different strengths, but similiar meditations, would be Legendary. The enemy is also attacking everyone badly, they're having a little hissy fit in my city, well whenever you try to drown a Rat, your bound to get a few bites in the process.

Hail Satan, Hail The Gods, and Hail Cobra

User avatar
patbona63
Posts: 42
Location: Geneva, Switzerland

Re: Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby patbona63 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:26 pm

SSAlexandra wrote:I made the mistake of going into a Jew club, there was one robotic looking reptile who stands on the side, i'm assuming the owner, he exibited no emotion while standing there, like a human mannequin, only when others went up to him to shake his hand, he takes mild energies this way, and simulates human emotions. Other then that, he just stands there and drains everyone within his reach, he also has his lizard buddies all over the bar doing the same thing. I made the mistake of calling him a Jew boy, I couldn't contain my emotions, I couldn't hold in the fact that someone so evil was just standing there having a lovely good ol' time at the club.

Later on in the evening I saw him speaking with one of his lizard buddies, the buddie then came up to me, I only saw what he was doing for a brief moment, he was using the technique that we use when giving energies to the powers of hell, only for mailicious purposes. It constisted of black and grey energies(sort of TV static looking), with akashic outer layering on the sphere, and a red jew symbol within its midsts, either that or a rune, I recovered the imagery from within my own mind using meditations, bits and pieces, using the past life regression, which is very useful.

He then proceeded to take a big inhale, inhaling the ball condensing it into his third eye, then releasing it into myne, using the Satanic Telepathic communcation type thing, where you connect your mind to anothers only his cord was pure black, and blasted me right in the third eye with this big bad ball of energy, I went temporarily blind, he then came up to me and said "take that you satanic f*ck", after he realized that the effects were nullified in seconds he literally ran out of the club, that was when I was just starting out though.

I have since been back there just to see how they react now that i've advanced, its pure fear literal fear.

Theres nothing wrong with going out for a beverage at the taverns, I prefer the viking styled ones, but the nightclubs are far more dangerous, your literally climbing into the den of lizards, UNLESS one is strong enough, and enjoys going in there with blue flame throwers.

HAIL THE GODS, HAIL SATAN, HAIL COBRA


Interesting!

I have a huge feud with a Jew at work as that guy was trying to get my job, by spreading lies about me to my boss. But the kike did not know the boss and I were friends since we were 10 years old and he was fired on spot (he knew he lied). A few month after that I started to be ill and with no energy for several months and I did suspect that it was the kike having used black magic on me. So I asked Father Satan to remove all spells that kike could have cast on me. That was last month... and last week I learned the kike was dead from a sudden heart attack, and strangely I feel my energy coming back.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3526
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby Stormblood » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:33 pm

patbona63 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Nuuuu Age people pay all kinds of shekels to go to the third world and do Jungle Juice in a mud hut where they sit for hours in hot weather shoulder to shoulder with each other shitting their paints and puking on themselves......Watching Disney cartoons in their mind.

Some of them go to the hospital for over dosing and others just get buried in the jungle by Joo-joo the Jungle Juice man.

So Jewcy.


They are indeed stupid as the many death using Ayahuasca prove.

Traditionally locals go to see the shaman for guidance and it is the shaman that drinks the Ayahuasca. He interprets his visions and gives guidance to them. It was never intended that people others than the shaman drink that stuff as they totally lack the necessary knowledge.

There are numbers of fake shamans in these places that lack the understanding of the powerful and sacred botanical brews used for thousands of years for healing and divination. They are waiting for gullible new agers for profit.



There is no need for the shaman to drink ayahuasca either, as that's a drug. A real shaman would develop his abilities without the use of that.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Jihiji12
Posts: 36

Re: Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby Jihiji12 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:24 pm

Thank you for writing about this HP. Drugs really do mess with your mind and cause nothing but trouble especially when combined with meditations, even the 'lesser' drugs like weed. I've read this sermon before but never really understood it until now

User avatar
luis
Posts: 2894

Re: Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby luis » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:28 pm

Stormblood wrote:
patbona63 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Nuuuu Age people pay all kinds of shekels to go to the third world and do Jungle Juice in a mud hut where they sit for hours in hot weather shoulder to shoulder with each other shitting their paints and puking on themselves......Watching Disney cartoons in their mind.

Some of them go to the hospital for over dosing and others just get buried in the jungle by Joo-joo the Jungle Juice man.

So Jewcy.


They are indeed stupid as the many death using Ayahuasca prove.

Traditionally locals go to see the shaman for guidance and it is the shaman that drinks the Ayahuasca. He interprets his visions and gives guidance to them. It was never intended that people others than the shaman drink that stuff as they totally lack the necessary knowledge.

There are numbers of fake shamans in these places that lack the understanding of the powerful and sacred botanical brews used for thousands of years for healing and divination. They are waiting for gullible new agers for profit.



There is no need for the shaman to drink ayahuasca either, as that's a drug. A real shaman would develop his abilities without the use of that.

Some need to understand that the religion of the Shaman's was probabily corrupted along the way like all the others. It's not like because Shaman's use now drugs then it's the right thing to do to devolpe spiritual power, like i've heard some people say.

Brdredr
Posts: 303
Location: Fuck off.
Contact:

Re: Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby Brdredr » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:55 am

A lot of people get into using drugs, especially some like heroin and fent, painkillers, they try to stop the pain they feel without realizing that they're only causing more pain for themselves and others in the end. I've had friends die from heroin overdoses, and had no idea they were using. All of the pain could go away now for just a half hour of their time per day. I feel bad for them, but at the same time I don't feel anything because it all came down to a dumb decision, with grave consequences. It's like putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger, except it's in the form of a rig (syringe).
==Valkyries Full Album Available Now==
https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/
Contact: [email protected]
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

Brdredr
Posts: 303
Location: Fuck off.
Contact:

Re: Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby Brdredr » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:23 am

Above all, addicts never get the message that what they're doing is killing not only themselves but their entire families and circles of friends. Do we really have to head towards a Singaporean method of punishment for the opioid crisis especially to stop?
==Valkyries Full Album Available Now==
https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/
Contact: [email protected]
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

User avatar
Maya
Posts: 90
Location: [email protected]m

Re: Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby Maya » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:30 pm

Drugs cause brain damage even from the first use. Once the individual gets addicted to the drug the brain damage is huge. Each drug damages the brain with its' own "special" way, but most drugs focus on serotonin and dopamine synapses. Generaly this is the main idea. Imagine a silicone U-shape cup. This cup is a synapse. Let's say that in daily life (average percentage of happiness) the 1/5 of the cup is filled with serotonin (without any metitation).
When the individual is extremely happy (winning the lottery, buy a house, marriage etc) the 1/3 cup is filled with serotonin. With drugs this cup is being overfilled and it stretches out. When the drug effects are over the consequences occur. The cup is now permanently stretched out. Now when the cup is filled with the average percentage of happiness the cup is not filled by 1/5 but by 1/20 (because now the cup is bigger). That way the person can not feel the satisfaction of it. He becomes aggressive, depressed and his body starts to be in pain because the synapses lack of serotonin. To add, basic functions become difficult.
From now on the synapse can not revert to the original size. That way the individual seeks his dose to fill the cup at a certain level and be able to  not feel depressed and aggressive and feel relieved from the pain. At the same time, with frequent use, the brain reduces the synthesis of serotonin because he thinks there is plenty of it. That is to say that the individual gets more and more addicted to the drug and so on. The funny/tragic fact is that antidepressants such as SSRIs and MAOI have the same motive.
As for the social perspective, the addicted individual can not understand how serious the situation is. He just seeks the easiest way get relieved from the pain. When the individual can not even easily do  basic functions he can not understand and think about anything. For example if a person does not have anything to eat and starves (base chakra - survival), he will not think about having sex etc (sacral chakra). First he will ensure the basic needs. It's pretty much the same thing with addiction. Of course some of the addicted individuals understand the seriousness and are sad for themselves and their relatives, but not all of them  achieve detoxification.
All this is jew shit to confuse the mass. They took away our knowledge, they took away joy and they want the mass to use the drugs as a substitute of joy and meditation, which is self-destructive.
"I woke up only to see that everybody was asleep"
L.d.V.

Cyn666
Posts: 122

Re: Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby Cyn666 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:06 am

I've noticed most all of my friends are very much into getting high, and nearly all of them have reiterated time and time again how they would "love to get me high."
I'm always at a loss as to why. What makes them want to bring others down so readily, of having a worthless "experience"?

User avatar
Maya
Posts: 90
Location: [email protected]

Re: Why Drugs Are Useless

Postby Maya » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:45 am

Cyn666 wrote:I've noticed most all of my friends are very much into getting high, and nearly all of them have reiterated time and time again how they would "love to get me high."
I'm always at a loss as to why. What makes them want to bring others down so readily, of having a worthless "experience"?



Worthless people worthless behaviour. They are just open to the enemy. The enemy wants to corrupt you and tries to do it through your friends. It doesn't worth of a try to argue with them about the "oh so magical experience" that damages your brain.
Also whoever takes drugs is wide open to the enemy and can act as a puppet and make your life difficult. I am not just talking about you getting drugs but whatever they can influence in your life. Watch out. Think twice their suggestions and of course don't do drugs.
"I woke up only to see that everybody was asleep"
L.d.V.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests