British Arrests & 'Christian' Europe VS 'Muslim' Invaders

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Hoodedcobra666

British Arrests & 'Christian' Europe VS 'Muslim' Invaders

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:51 am

This meme above is basically what the Torah and the Talmud tells jews to do. Put the Ishmaelites (The arabs) against the seed of Satan or Seed of Amalek, to fight one another. In a general spirit of confusion, both these people believing in jewish crap, they will be put to fight one another.

There are two Rabbinical opinions as to where this leads. One of this is WW3 and chaos in Europe, which is the most likely scenario, and a scenario the jews want to avoid. As it can create a strong revolt and another NS revolution, or let's say simply a racial revolution. The other story is that Ismaelites cleave (sexually) with the Seed of Amalek, and they also die in another major war, namely, WW3, after being so lowly dis-empowered that Judea prevails over them underhandedly.

The jews avoid the first solution, but they silently promote is as well. Because if the second one is to fail, at least they have to push for the first one. And take their victims down in someway. The race mixing solution is too longterm and at the current pace of awakening, they have lost. So they keep a second plan to make Europe into an Armageddon cauldron instead.

Christian "Nationalists" and those who support Christian values. Never had a racial problem, nor they care about their culture or their so called "Race". They just care that millions of racially different migrants that come in Europe believe in the same jewish fairytales they do, and not some other jewish fairytales.

That's their objection to the whole fact. If some people believe a more stupider version of the same fairytale, and kill people over it (as Christians did to other Europeans a couple of centuries ago) then these people are stupid and the source of all evil. If not they are "Brothers in Christ".

If one puts the two fairy-tales down. And what they have done to the native populations and humanity at large. The debate would end on the weight of the murderous facts. It doesn't matter if Prophet Jewdallah married a 9 year old named Misha, or if Lot from the bible gave his daughter to be raped by otherwise "Spiritual Beings of God". The stories are equally jewish, perverted, and morally reprehensible. Which one is less and more, is like debating which one would like to have, cancer or leprosy. Certainly both parties do indeed SWEAR by their jewish inflicted cultural diseases.

Of course none of the above groups desires to be focused and centered on who put them in this mess. Namely, the jews. From where it all began after all, culturally, with Rabbi Christ and Islam which as admitted is very close and akin to Judaism. This is from their Major Scholars not my own personal opinion. I mean many people would like this was not the case and it wasn't the jews. But the precision with which the jews follow their religious writings and push it on history and the shaping of events, is self-descriptive.

And many people make huge tears about some arrests and some punches going here and there, by so called "Nationalists" and "Muslims", or terrorist attacks which of course are reprehensible. But the real dangers have not manifested yet. As Rabbis admit the final plan is to use "Ishmael" as a "broom" to wipe out Europe. Or basically to kill and weaken both their enemies.

But let me ask you another question. Such as now with the detainment of Lauren Southern who is a jew. That covers with other jews such as Stefan Molyneux and promotes "Christian Nationalism". While other jews from the levant push for "Isis Extremism". While none of these groups mention the jew and are just focused on one another. Even-though ALL the facts (from the creation of ISIS to the creation of the European Race-Cloudron politics of decay) have the same author?

The conversation, in other words, is scarcely tying into race. And never touches upon the jew. Muslims have cancer and Christards have leprosy, both given to them by the same virus, but they seldom mention the cause, or search for the cure. Rather they fight each other to the death. Why are Muslims in Europe in the first place...Because jews destroy the Middle East. And why is Europe opening up to them and not pushing morally to stop the war in the Middle East? Because of jewish politicians ruling Europe intellectually and directly through politics.

Because as stated this is a racial war for the jews, only masked in religious clothing. The jews are after extermination of two of their major racial enemies, namely the Arab Goy (They want their lands) and the European Goy (they want to destroy them so no more Hitler's and justice falls on them).

If it ever touches on the jew by coincidence, the faith of the Christians and the Muslims both renders them disabled to act and/or speak against them or apply justice to the matter. The Christian antisemites and advocates have been talking about jews for uhm, closely centuries. To absolutely no outcome and no serious social change. Because the jew is the author of all of these groups.

Actually the governments such as the British one, love this struggle going between the two, as they love to have an excuse to restrain rights, make arrests, and create outcasts out of nowhere. Think about it this struggle is not directly offending any of the aims of the true owners of the government which is the Jew World Order. Weak governments rejoice in chaos. Which is why they also arrested Judenstern Lauren and the Pettiborne types.

David Irving had his life made into a living nightmare. While Ursula Haverbeck is basically in Prison at 87. What does that tell you, is some detainment all that important? Cause even Evalion was invited to drink tea with the so called "Authorities" once upon a time. And every shill does at some point.

It's not that they so are afraid of them as people. They are actually very needed to them to an extent. But they know using these people as a proxy this creates social shockwaves that cannot be controlled. It's that they are afraid if the whole thing keeps going, MAYBE, just MAYBE, a few goyim may wake up to what is truly going on. So they'd rather shut awakening at far prior levels to avoid chaotic awakening that could potentially happen later. They know that with the internet this is unavoidable, this is why they are all against "Fake News", they censor Jewtube, and basically try to destroy the external manifestation of the information field of humanity. Which is the internet.

The jews do not do what they do to save the present. They have lost the present. They are just trying to cut losses and eventually win in the later rounds. Because at this point the enemy is becoming paranoid not on what is happening right now, but because they know, at the current pace of enlightenment of the masses, their reign will be long overdue.

The question is not where hate appears but what creates this hate? What makes Arabs fight with Europeans? What makes Christians fight with Muslims? Who benefits from this and why?

Who is the CREATOR and CAUSE of the above but is ABSENT from the room? Like a big elephant that both groups tell you to deny, because they each ride the same elephant to crash with one another?

Yeah,
the
JEWISH
element.

Hoodedcobra666

Re: British Arrests & 'Christian' Europe VS 'Muslim' Invaders

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:50 am

Here is a picture of Anne Frank...Well sorry I meant, Lauren Southern...Wait I meant...Lauren Simonsen, which is her real name.

She went to drink some tea with the british police and then she was left out. Oy vey goyim, she is dangerous. Let's speak her uhm, blame the muslims and every other socket groups, EXCEPT of the groups where she belongs. (((Glory to The Alt-Lite))).

Personal Growth

Postby Personal Growth » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:57 am

There is a saying that goes along the lines of....

Although the it may be said that it takes two to have a fight. Behind any conflict there must be a third party that goes unnoticed and that instigates and encourages the conflict between the two parties.

So where two people quarrel there is usually a 3rd behind the scenes orchestrating it.

I've noticed that in my life when I've had conflicts. That they've been caused by a 3rd parties gossip.

And with the Muslim Immigration there is a plan going on behind the scenes.

You can see it because they get all manner of help, protection and benefits. And if you question it you're racist and the police will arrest and throw the book at you.

If the immigration into Europe was solely for altruistic reasons people would be allowed to discuss it. But no one is allowed to question it.

It's enforced by law and you're criminalised for thinking and questioning.

It's all part of a plan and they're using might is right to enforce it.

SSAlexandra

Postby SSAlexandra » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:17 pm

Rabbi Jerry across the street is no longer climbing into the sewers by my house, the ambulance was outside of his place without the sirens going, meaning they probably found him covered in koshered feces, needless to say, the RTRs snow balled him right back into the sewer that he climbed out of, this has just encouraged me more, i've done the RTR schedule for what, 7 days, but now i'm going to do it everyday, because 7 days later, Rabbi Jerry has already been avalanched !

Hail Satan, Hail Cobra lol

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:19 am

Personal Growth wrote:There is a saying that goes along the lines of....

Although the it may be said that it takes two to have a fight. Behind any conflict there must be a third party that goes unnoticed and that instigates and encourages the conflict between the two parties.

So where two people quarrel there is usually a 3rd behind the scenes orchestrating it.

I've noticed that in my life when I've had conflicts. That they've been caused by a 3rd parties gossip.

You can see it because they get all manner of help, protection and benefits. And if you question it you're racist and the police will arrest and throw the book at you.

If the immigration into Europe was solely for altruistic reasons people would be allowed to discuss it. But no one is allowed to question it.

That also does to show that sheeple are easy to manipulate.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:05 am

SSAlexandra wrote:Rabbi Jerry across the street is no longer climbing into the sewers by my house, the ambulance was outside of his place without the sirens going, meaning they probably found him covered in koshered feces, needless to say, the RTRs snow balled him right back into the sewer that he climbed out of, this has just encouraged me more, i've done the RTR schedule for what, 7 days, but now i'm going to do it everyday, because 7 days later, Rabbi Jerry has already been avalanched !

Hail Satan, Hail Cobra lol

Rabbi Jerry got rekt as it seems. R!P

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:03 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:R!P

Be careful, HC. The jew will take that to mean Roll in Poo.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:26 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Personal Growth wrote:There is a saying that goes along the lines of....

That also does to show that sheeple are easy to manipulate.

goes to show

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy