Knowledge Of The Crown Chakra

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
User avatar
EnkiUK3
Posts: 175

Re: Knowledge Of The Crown Chakra

Postby EnkiUK3 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:19 am

Stormblood wrote:
xudomode wrote:I'm gonna kill myself, nobody helps me on these forums. I try explaining the best I can the amount of attacks and havoc, I'm going through on a daily basis for 4 years straight. I tried getting advice from an hps but all I got was you write incoherent post, I hope that the person that reads this realize how hard I've been trying. I try to meditate, I try my best. Idk what's going on, someone tell satan that I'm sorry for what ever I did wrong, I know there's a voice that keeps calling me a traitor.


You've been given help by multiple users. You just decided to either turn a blind eye or read them absent-mindedly, which is why you are not getting results, if you're not a troll.



:lol: :lol: :lol:

EgyptianStar666
Posts: 87

Re: Knowledge Of The Crown Chakra

Postby EgyptianStar666 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:05 pm

Aquarius wrote:
EgyptianStar666 wrote:OH MY GODS AND GODDESSES!

I thought I was all alone with seals on my chakras! So I am a gentile and not a jew! My friends and I have raised their kundalini but I have been having issues in removing the seals on mine. The Gods and Goddesses have been helping me... it's just difficult for me.

So, is it normal to have seals on front and back of your body and other places?

Do you really expect we believe you and your "friends" have a risen kundalini? At this point people like you make rising the kundalini a meme. You have no idea what raising the kundalini means and the fact you even ask about chakras seals is the perfect proof, even if you had seals how would you expect to rise the kundalini? Just how easy is it to get deluded on this stuff, it's incredible....


I have not completely raised it do to blockages. I'm still working on it.

My apologies, brother or sister.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL SEKHMET!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL SET!

FINAL REVERSE TORAH RITUAL!
40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC [Updated April 2019]
MerKaBa PDF
Important: Adolf Hitler and the Army of Mankind!
Useful Technique for the Third Eye: Breath Runes

EgyptianStar666
Posts: 87

Re: Knowledge Of The Crown Chakra

Postby EgyptianStar666 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:07 pm

Aquarius wrote:
EgyptianStar666 wrote:
EnkiUK3 wrote:

I agree with my friend Aquarius here , he straight to the point kid so accept it.

Post seems a bit weird why would you go yay am not a joo fs


I'm sorry. I didn't mean any harm. I suffer from and by enemy attacks. My kundalini still hasn't risen. I said I have difficulty trying to raise it.

My friends claim they have. I'm still working on my soul.

I never said it was going to be easy. Stop jumping to your own conclusions about what I'm saying. Never did I claim to raise my kundalini or never have I made claims that lean toward it.

Don't twist your words, you literally said you raised your kundalini, we're not idiots.


I just read what I wrote.

My apologies. I haven't raised it all the way or not at all. I feel warmth in my body and found out by my guardian that it's not a risen kundalini.

My apologies to all of you.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL SEKHMET!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL SET!

FINAL REVERSE TORAH RITUAL!
40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC [Updated April 2019]
MerKaBa PDF
Important: Adolf Hitler and the Army of Mankind!
Useful Technique for the Third Eye: Breath Runes

EgyptianStar666
Posts: 87

Re: Knowledge Of The Crown Chakra

Postby EgyptianStar666 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:34 pm

I want to apologize for my texts. I am sorry Aquarius. I cant believe I wrote something I knew very little about. It took you to get me to ask my guardian demon. I'm a fool to offend you. You have more knowledge than me. That's the truth. I'm still removing seal. I thought it was the kundalini breaking those seals to be honest. My friends have hardly a seal on them.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL SEKHMET!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL SET!

FINAL REVERSE TORAH RITUAL!
40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC [Updated April 2019]
MerKaBa PDF
Important: Adolf Hitler and the Army of Mankind!
Useful Technique for the Third Eye: Breath Runes

User avatar
Shadowcat
Posts: 141

Re: Knowledge Of The Crown Chakra

Postby Shadowcat » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:45 pm

I'm also at the point where i dont always feel alot with the usual sanskrit vibrations (maybe because i need to do more?) ive been trying out manaz in my crown chakra every morning for the past couple days and almost right away i feel an ache at the top of my head..pretty sure that's a good sign :D

Aquarius
Posts: 4258

Re: Knowledge Of The Crown Chakra

Postby Aquarius » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:36 pm

EgyptianStar666 wrote:I want to apologize for my texts. I am sorry Aquarius. I cant believe I wrote something I knew very little about. It took you to get me to ask my guardian demon. I'm a fool to offend you. You have more knowledge than me. That's the truth. I'm still removing seal. I thought it was the kundalini breaking those seals to be honest. My friends have hardly a seal on them.

You don't have to apologize to me, you haven't offended me or done anything to offend me lol
This is a learning experience for you so just accept that you were wrong and move on with your newly acquired knowledge about yourself.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

luis
Posts: 2545

Re: Knowledge Of The Crown Chakra

Postby luis » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:27 am

Shadowcat wrote:I'm also at the point where i dont always feel alot with the usual sanskrit vibrations (maybe because i need to do more?) ive been trying out manaz in my crown chakra every morning for the past couple days and almost right away i feel an ache at the top of my head..pretty sure that's a good sign :D

Have you tried cleaning your chakras and soul every day? It's super important if you want to advance, if you are only empowering yourself you will not advance much.

User avatar
EnkiUK3
Posts: 175

Re: Knowledge Of The Crown Chakra

Postby EnkiUK3 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:02 am

EgyptianStar666 wrote:I want to apologize for my texts. I am sorry Aquarius. I cant believe I wrote something I knew very little about. It took you to get me to ask my guardian demon. I'm a fool to offend you. You have more knowledge than me. That's the truth. I'm still removing seal. I thought it was the kundalini breaking those seals to be honest. My friends have hardly a seal on them.



:roll: :roll:

User avatar
Shadowcat
Posts: 141

Re: Knowledge Of The Crown Chakra

Postby Shadowcat » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:42 am

luis wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:I'm also at the point where i dont always feel alot with the usual sanskrit vibrations (maybe because i need to do more?) ive been trying out manaz in my crown chakra every morning for the past couple days and almost right away i feel an ache at the top of my head..pretty sure that's a good sign :D

Have you tried cleaning your chakras and soul every day? It's super important if you want to advance, if you are only empowering yourself you will not advance much.


I focus on cleaning everyday but i think im going to take the daily chakra cleanings up a notch. Gunna try the thur rune when the moon starts waxing soon and see how that feels. Other than that ive focused primarily on detachment workings as well besides yoga and rtrs. Im actually doing a minority of empowerment to not amplify my own dirt o.o

luis
Posts: 2545

Re: Knowledge Of The Crown Chakra

Postby luis » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:41 pm

Shadowcat wrote:
luis wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:I'm also at the point where i dont always feel alot with the usual sanskrit vibrations (maybe because i need to do more?) ive been trying out manaz in my crown chakra every morning for the past couple days and almost right away i feel an ache at the top of my head..pretty sure that's a good sign :D

Have you tried cleaning your chakras and soul every day? It's super important if you want to advance, if you are only empowering yourself you will not advance much.


I focus on cleaning everyday but i think im going to take the daily chakra cleanings up a notch. Gunna try the thur rune when the moon starts waxing soon and see how that feels. Other than that ive focused primarily on detachment workings as well besides yoga and rtrs. Im actually doing a minority of empowerment to not amplify my own dirt o.o

It's what I'm doing too, less empowerment and a lot of cleaning (even if I do the Raum meditation for cleaning and this meditation does empower the soul too). This is of course not forever but until I feel that my soul and chakras are clean. In a article HP Maxine said that it can take from 1 to 2 years to completely clean your soul.

User avatar
Shadowcat
Posts: 141

Re: Knowledge Of The Crown Chakra

Postby Shadowcat » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:52 pm

luis wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:
luis wrote:Have you tried cleaning your chakras and soul every day? It's super important if you want to advance, if you are only empowering yourself you will not advance much.


I focus on cleaning everyday but i think im going to take the daily chakra cleanings up a notch. Gunna try the thur rune when the moon starts waxing soon and see how that feels. Other than that ive focused primarily on detachment workings as well besides yoga and rtrs. Im actually doing a minority of empowerment to not amplify my own dirt o.o

It's what I'm doing too, less empowerment and a lot of cleaning (even if I do the Raum meditation for cleaning and this meditation does empower the soul too). This is of course not forever but until I feel that my soul and chakras are clean. In a article HP Maxine said that it can take from 1 to 2 years to completely clean your soul.

interesting, that is the thought i had for awhile about the one to two years so i am not suprised. actually wondering if that really came from me lol. At any rate I also plan to couple it with a physical detox too soon also as well as trying to find out how to make my back more flexible for energy flow. I always figured spiritual detox was the most stubborn..makes sense too since alot of people have seen some shit in past lives

soldier666
Posts: 8
Location: Seoul
Contact:

Re: Knowledge Of The Crown Chakra

Postby soldier666 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:30 am

I.m reading and listinging +o

User avatar
Sun
Posts: 110

Re: Knowledge Of The Crown Chakra

Postby Sun » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:27 am

MalinBaze wrote:
masaradadevoted wrote:thank you for this post.I learn more from you in one post then I do from months of searching different books and forums!!!!!Thank you and pramana to you

Do you believe bhakti has any value to Satan and lilith?I mean do you believe that shaiva siddhas can create their own lokas thru prana jyoti?why wouldnt then manidvipa or kailash exist for devotees of shiva and lilith?even if you dont believe satan and lilith are actual gods but just ascended humans(I will have to disagree but respect that,though it does hurt me since I love shiva and lilith above my very self and I believe they are true allpowerful since the beginning)


from research I have learned that buddhist bodhisattvas have merely attained a baindava body and talk to their followers through shakti deha wich is immortality but that this is not moksha.the purelands they attain are created through the siddhi of Prāṇa Jyoti wich allows full mastery over the elements,and this is why tibetan gurus ,Bon dieties and other ascended masters can create their own lokas through this siddhi in the etheric plane or planes.our shaiva yogins have created such realms like gyanganj wich swami Vishuddhananda visited.if these guys can do it then surely lilith has a loka for her devotees????

I don't believe that we are just stuck on earth to fend for ourselves?


Satan and Gods don't require slavish worship. It is one's individual choice, not an obligation. (Note: Gods do want gentiles to remember them, however. They don't want humanity to forget about them, since that's why people fell into enemy traps)

One can give publicity to gods, promote or show gratitude to them through crafts such as poems, music, artworks etc or raising energy and sending it to them. They appreciate these. But these are secondary, right now their primary concern is meditation and warfare.

Satan and Lilith, and Demons are all ETs. They are not ascended humans. I suggest you read The Satanic Revelation pdf by HP Cobra.

The body you are talking about is Rainbow Body, which is an immortal soul, achieved when serpent rises. Mageson has talked about it, in a sermon titling the same.

I'm not sure about lokas. It could be something in astral plane, like astral temple. It could be referring to Orion constellation where Gods reside. It could even be allegorical for all reasons. I would stay away from the new-agey type beliefs surrounding these, like they're the physical 'ultimate destinations for the devotees', where 'they worship Gods' and 'live forever happy'.

You're talking about 'being stuck on earth' and 'fend for ourselves' as if it is despairing. (Assuming it's about being stuck on physical plane) Physical plane is as real as astral plane and other dimensions. One will always have a physical presence along with the astral one, as a mortal or a God. It is not a realistic aim to escape it.

We have to fend for ourselves. Gods are always there to help us out in need but they're not there to spoon feed. We are meditating for ourselves and fighting our war, under their guidance. Reaching a certain level where you are able to care, protect, provide for yourself without taking much help from Gods should be seen as an achievement.

I hope you go through JoS website once again. Believe me, you will learn more everytime.

And HP Mageson, thank you very much for this informative post.



Actually, many of the gods are ascended humans in fact. Sure theres Nordics and other human looking races out there, but from what ive seen and heard from others, and from my own studies about this type of thing, it seems that many of the gods are in fact ancient humans that ascended before everything went to shit with this war we are fighting now. I feel like most of the Egyptian looking gods are humans, like Leraje and Bune, and so on, but others like Anubis and Amon Ra are obviously Nordics.

NeroTheAntiChrist88
Posts: 22

Re: Knowledge Of The Crown Chakra

Postby NeroTheAntiChrist88 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:23 pm

Number 9 has to be the number attached to the crown chakra due to its shape. Number nine's head tells us about how energy raises up to the skies, up to Orion where the Gods live whereas number 6 it must be the number of the root chakra since its head it is pointing the ground. Energy raise 9 energy goes down 6. Chakras are linked to each other as they work together, the first to the seventh, the second to the sixth, the third to the fith as for the fourth chakra the one located at the center of the heart has the responsability of regulating the energy between the two worlds (the material one and the spiritual one). This can be seen in the pentagram of Satan where one trianlge is pointing down and two triangles to the sky like the three Odin triangles but in that case the three point to the sky. Due to its high importance, heart chakra is by far the most attacked chakra by the kikes and the reptilians. As a child when I was forced by the teachers to go to church while at I was at the religious school I would never pray that spiteful pray you are obliged to parrot like an imbecile. " through my fault, through my fault, through my griveous fault" while you must beat your heart in order to seal your chakra and become a moron sheep unable to fend for yourself. Of course my moronic self righteous teacheres saw red when I didn't do and used to force me to do it but I always answered to them jewsus wouldn't like us to be guilty because he is a god of love (so naive and ignorant I was) The other words of that fucking prayer (I won't quote all of all them here, first for respect for Satan, for respect for myself and for respect for you) but it goes on to say "I open my heart to you..." there you are opening your chakra to your murderer, to that sadist so called god who drains your energy and uses it to empower his massive thoughtform and by so doing it empowers the kikes as well.
Moreover, take a look at the revolting nazarene and his loathsome images you can find everywhere even when you go to buy some bread (there is always a stupid holly joe sticking the images of that jewish carpenter all over the places believing he Will protect them. LMAO) always pointing with his dirty finger to the heart which means: Don't fight back, open your heart to the jews, open it up for your foes (forgive them), be a good sheep and come to pops jewsus while I naively take you to the slaughterhouse where the greys and the repitlians will have a great banquet with your stupid soul and attach your soul to the vortex seeing the white light of the spaceship taking you to where that crazy motherfucker alien lives.
Back to my first point about 9 and 6, it is good to mention the fact of the tragic death of Emperor Nero who passed away 9th June (9/6) both numbers are present in the date of his decease. To me those number of his death chart are proof beyond of any doubt he was sent by the Gods to put an end to the jewish crimes.
Jews were so mad Nero was kicking their asses along with christian's asses they decieded to curse him using the Pulsa Denura curse as they despised him for his bravery to save Rome. Apart from Satan, the Gods, Babylon, Egypt, Assyria, Rome and Hitler it is Nero one of the most slandered man in that piece of trash book bible (I've been using to clean my arse even before I made my committment to Satan a while ago) there is. It must speak volumes how much he punished them and almost murdered all of them. Every time you spot the kikes have a chip on the shoulder on someone repeatedly then you must know that person is a hero because he defeated them and left them whining...

Necrorifter
Posts: 37

Re: Knowledge Of The Crown Chakra

Postby Necrorifter » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:43 pm

MalinBaze wrote:
masaradadevoted wrote:thank you for this post.I learn more from you in one post then I do from months of searching different books and forums!!!!!Thank you and pramana to you

Do you believe bhakti has any value to Satan and lilith?I mean do you believe that shaiva siddhas can create their own lokas thru prana jyoti?why wouldnt then manidvipa or kailash exist for devotees of shiva and lilith?even if you dont believe satan and lilith are actual gods but just ascended humans(I will have to disagree but respect that,though it does hurt me since I love shiva and lilith above my very self and I believe they are true allpowerful since the beginning)


from research I have learned that buddhist bodhisattvas have merely attained a baindava body and talk to their followers through shakti deha wich is immortality but that this is not moksha.the purelands they attain are created through the siddhi of Prāṇa Jyoti wich allows full mastery over the elements,and this is why tibetan gurus ,Bon dieties and other ascended masters can create their own lokas through this siddhi in the etheric plane or planes.our shaiva yogins have created such realms like gyanganj wich swami Vishuddhananda visited.if these guys can do it then surely lilith has a loka for her devotees????

I don't believe that we are just stuck on earth to fend for ourselves?


Satan and Gods don't require slavish worship. It is one's individual choice, not an obligation. (Note: Gods do want gentiles to remember them, however. They don't want humanity to forget about them, since that's why people fell into enemy traps)

One can give publicity to gods, promote or show gratitude to them through crafts such as poems, music, artworks etc or raising energy and sending it to them. They appreciate these. But these are secondary, right now their primary concern is meditation and warfare.

Satan and Lilith, and Demons are all ETs. They are not ascended humans. I suggest you read The Satanic Revelation pdf by HP Cobra.

The body you are talking about is Rainbow Body, which is an immortal soul, achieved when serpent rises. Mageson has talked about it, in a sermon titling the same.

I'm not sure about lokas. It could be something in astral plane, like astral temple. It could be referring to Orion constellation where Gods reside. It could even be allegorical for all reasons. I would stay away from the new-agey type beliefs surrounding these, like they're the physical 'ultimate destinations for the devotees', where 'they worship Gods' and 'live forever happy'.

You're talking about 'being stuck on earth' and 'fend for ourselves' as if it is despairing. (Assuming it's about being stuck on physical plane) Physical plane is as real as astral plane and other dimensions. One will always have a physical presence along with the astral one, as a mortal or a God. It is not a realistic aim to escape it.

We have to fend for ourselves. Gods are always there to help us out in need but they're not there to spoon feed. We are meditating for ourselves and fighting our war, under their guidance. Reaching a certain level where you are able to care, protect, provide for yourself without taking much help from Gods should be seen as an achievement.

I hope you go through JoS website once again. Believe me, you will learn more everytime.

And HP Mageson, thank you very much for this informative post.


Huh, I should have sworn I remember somewhere that Lilith is one of the first humans on Earth and Satan himself fell in love with her, later on, Lilith became ascended, I went back to Joy of Satan and can't seem to find that information anywhere. Oh well, I suppose it was later wives of Satan that is human... or at least a former humans.

masaradadevoted
Posts: 9

Re: Knowledge Of The Crown Chakra

Postby masaradadevoted » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:04 pm

MalinBaze wrote:
masaradadevoted wrote:thank you for this post.I learn more from you in one post then I do from months of searching different books and forums!!!!!Thank you and pramana to you

Do you believe bhakti has any value to Satan and lilith?I mean do you believe that shaiva siddhas can create their own lokas thru prana jyoti?why wouldnt then manidvipa or kailash exist for devotees of shiva and lilith?even if you dont believe satan and lilith are actual gods but just ascended humans(I will have to disagree but respect that,though it does hurt me since I love shiva and lilith above my very self and I believe they are true allpowerful since the beginning)


from research I have learned that buddhist bodhisattvas have merely attained a baindava body and talk to their followers through shakti deha wich is immortality but that this is not moksha.the purelands they attain are created through the siddhi of Prāṇa Jyoti wich allows full mastery over the elements,and this is why tibetan gurus ,Bon dieties and other ascended masters can create their own lokas through this siddhi in the etheric plane or planes.our shaiva yogins have created such realms like gyanganj wich swami Vishuddhananda visited.if these guys can do it then surely lilith has a loka for her devotees????

I don't believe that we are just stuck on earth to fend for ourselves?


Satan and Gods don't require slavish worship. It is one's individual choice, not an obligation. (Note: Gods do want gentiles to remember them, however. They don't want humanity to forget about them, since that's why people fell into enemy traps)

One can give publicity to gods, promote or show gratitude to them through crafts such as poems, music, artworks etc or raising energy and sending it to them. They appreciate these. But these are secondary, right now their primary concern is meditation and warfare.

Satan and Lilith, and Demons are all ETs. They are not ascended humans. I suggest you read The Satanic Revelation pdf by HP Cobra.

The body you are talking about is Rainbow Body, which is an immortal soul, achieved when serpent rises. Mageson has talked about it, in a sermon titling the same.

I'm not sure about lokas. It could be something in astral plane, like astral temple. It could be referring to Orion constellation where Gods reside. It could even be allegorical for all reasons. I would stay away from the new-agey type beliefs surrounding these, like they're the physical 'ultimate destinations for the devotees', where 'they worship Gods' and 'live forever happy'.

You're talking about 'being stuck on earth' and 'fend for ourselves' as if it is despairing. (Assuming it's about being stuck on physical plane) Physical plane is as real as astral plane and other dimensions. One will always have a physical presence along with the astral one, as a mortal or a God. It is not a realistic aim to escape it.

We have to fend for ourselves. Gods are always there to help us out in need but they're not there to spoon feed. We are meditating for ourselves and fighting our war, under their guidance. Reaching a certain level where you are able to care, protect, provide for yourself without taking much help from Gods should be seen as an achievement.

I hope you go through JoS website once again. Believe me, you will learn more everytime.

And HP Mageson, thank you very much for this informative post.


Thank you for this post.I never heard of a astral temple before.if that a place created in the astral through meditation and visualization?or is it simply a dream world?

Necrorifter
Posts: 37

Re: Knowledge Of The Crown Chakra

Postby Necrorifter » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:32 am

masaradadevoted wrote:
MalinBaze wrote:
masaradadevoted wrote:thank you for this post.I learn more from you in one post then I do from months of searching different books and forums!!!!!Thank you and pramana to you

Do you believe bhakti has any value to Satan and lilith?I mean do you believe that shaiva siddhas can create their own lokas thru prana jyoti?why wouldnt then manidvipa or kailash exist for devotees of shiva and lilith?even if you dont believe satan and lilith are actual gods but just ascended humans(I will have to disagree but respect that,though it does hurt me since I love shiva and lilith above my very self and I believe they are true allpowerful since the beginning)


from research I have learned that buddhist bodhisattvas have merely attained a baindava body and talk to their followers through shakti deha wich is immortality but that this is not moksha.the purelands they attain are created through the siddhi of Prāṇa Jyoti wich allows full mastery over the elements,and this is why tibetan gurus ,Bon dieties and other ascended masters can create their own lokas through this siddhi in the etheric plane or planes.our shaiva yogins have created such realms like gyanganj wich swami Vishuddhananda visited.if these guys can do it then surely lilith has a loka for her devotees????

I don't believe that we are just stuck on earth to fend for ourselves?


Satan and Gods don't require slavish worship. It is one's individual choice, not an obligation. (Note: Gods do want gentiles to remember them, however. They don't want humanity to forget about them, since that's why people fell into enemy traps)

One can give publicity to gods, promote or show gratitude to them through crafts such as poems, music, artworks etc or raising energy and sending it to them. They appreciate these. But these are secondary, right now their primary concern is meditation and warfare.

Satan and Lilith, and Demons are all ETs. They are not ascended humans. I suggest you read The Satanic Revelation pdf by HP Cobra.

The body you are talking about is Rainbow Body, which is an immortal soul, achieved when serpent rises. Mageson has talked about it, in a sermon titling the same.

I'm not sure about lokas. It could be something in astral plane, like astral temple. It could be referring to Orion constellation where Gods reside. It could even be allegorical for all reasons. I would stay away from the new-agey type beliefs surrounding these, like they're the physical 'ultimate destinations for the devotees', where 'they worship Gods' and 'live forever happy'.

You're talking about 'being stuck on earth' and 'fend for ourselves' as if it is despairing. (Assuming it's about being stuck on physical plane) Physical plane is as real as astral plane and other dimensions. One will always have a physical presence along with the astral one, as a mortal or a God. It is not a realistic aim to escape it.

We have to fend for ourselves. Gods are always there to help us out in need but they're not there to spoon feed. We are meditating for ourselves and fighting our war, under their guidance. Reaching a certain level where you are able to care, protect, provide for yourself without taking much help from Gods should be seen as an achievement.

I hope you go through JoS website once again. Believe me, you will learn more everytime.

And HP Mageson, thank you very much for this informative post.


Thank you for this post.I never heard of a astral temple before.if that a place created in the astral through meditation and visualization?or is it simply a dream world?


It a place that you created and enforce on the astral realm, the whole dream thing is that the technique to create something in a dream world is somewhere similar to what is needed to create an astral temple. Altogether you need stronger focus and visualization skills since the dream is more fluidly than the astral realm. Here the link for more information regardless the astral temple.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... emple.html

User avatar
Specter
Posts: 225
Location: Astral temple
Contact:

Re: Knowledge Of The Crown Chakra

Postby Specter » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:39 am

94n wrote:A few other members wrote about such experiences when focusing on the upper chakras. In my experience, it's like a sci-fi trip around the universe of your chakras.


Yeah it's astonishing, the crown chakra may take this to another level. I think the lotuses may be depictions of the base of the chakras.
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1qfzdj4zkipkk ... _.pdf?dl=1
Joyofsatan.org
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 16 guests