Nerd Lore vs Reality

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

Nerd Lore vs Reality

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:10 am

Anyone notice that our society is drowning in too much psychojewagical mumbo jumbo. Its pretty obvious if you pay attention.

This is all a pointless word salad distraction off something real. Psychology means Soul Knowledge. So where is the soul knowledge? Its not there. Just some weird Jew talking about taking a dump determines your personality type while turd sniffing the omens of the Jewish toilet god. So obviously this sucks. So what does not suck?

Soul Knowledge.

I spent years studying Psychology in College. Its all strange nerd lore, Jewish toilet sniffing, robot man weirdness and general meaningless crap.

Then I looked into Astrology and I found Soul Knowledge. A persons real psychological profile is their astrological one. And the mental issues and physical issues that trouble are found there and so is the solution. This science works its Soul Knowledge and was taught for thousands of years by the most advanced humans on this planet in the greatest universities of the world.

Because it works.....Because its real.

Which is why its not taught in the (((schools))) the Goyim can't know that. If one studies back they will find any knowledge of the mind that works or the psyche in general was suppressed. For the Scat Man's esoteric Reptilian turd lore.

"Oy sooo tell's me, likes hows you take a dump and stuff.... I am a Jewish Professonal, I'ams, I'ams".

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Larissa666

Re: Nerd Lore vs Reality

Postby Larissa666 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:22 am

LOL, go to the "Psychology Today", which is probably the most known magazine on psychology in the world. You will have to look really hard to find some gentile writers there among so much kikes.

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:36 pm

Sorry for asking this in here. But the most recent topics get the most help from the clergy or something. But i really have to ask this in here:

Whats going on with our Groups? If the situation goes on like this, do you shut our groups down HP? I havent been able to read any messages in like 2-3 days. And what would it mean if our groups in Yahoo would be shut down either you, or by the Enemy? Would you create another Group somewhere else? And if it would happen, what would happen to Yahoo Groups in full? We all know what happened to this Forums last "server site" when the kicked us out. 1-2 months and they went bankrupt(i think so :shock: ). So would it be possible, that the Clergy would delete our Yahoo Group, or that they would delete it, IF it does not get working in a couple of days(?)? I would have had really wished to warn the other members in tje Groups to registrate in here and bookmark this site. If that would happen to our Groups.

Once again, apolosises for asking this here, but i think that others would like to know about the state of our groups.

Thank you in advance!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!!!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:20 pm

-Dear Goy, here is the test for today, look at every pic and tell me what you are able to see.
-Oh Rabbi, I can see swans, sloths,bugs and scat.
-You are right, now I will prepare your psyche report, you will receive it in your e-mail.

TWO MONTHS LATER AND THE GUY IS RETURNING TO PROFASSONAL PSYCHOLOGIST
-Oh Goy, your results are alarming and now you have to take the next 6 trillion of drugs and I wait for you in the mental health hospital.
-Rabbi but I feel fine and I am a professional athlete.
-You come with me.

ONE MONTH AFTER TAKING THE DRUGS
-Goy, now you have to spend money on brain's surgery, more 6 trillion of drugs and you will go back to normality.
-U r thi bezt Rabbi, now I pray to Jezuz cuz he helpt me in this tragical experience the goy talking with a retarded speech thanks to modern medicine

luis

Postby luis » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:57 am

Cacique Satanás wrote:-Dear Goy, here is the test for today, look at every pic and tell me what you are able to see.
-You are right, now I will prepare your psyche report, you will receive it in your e-mail.

-Oh Goy, your results are alarming and now you have to take the next 6 trillion of drugs and I wait for you in the mental health hospital.
-You come with me.

-Goy, now you have to spend money on brain's surgery, more 6 trillion of drugs and you will go back to normality.
-U r thi bezt Rabbi, now I pray to Jezuz cuz he helpt me in this tragical experience the goy talking with a retarded speech thanks to modern medicine

I see Pokémon lol Do i need to take the 6 trillion drugs now and scream the Holololol is real guyzz?

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:03 pm

I was forced into Ritalin when I was a little lad by Xtian parents but when it hit me, they ran from my doctor and stopped it. All because of my "erratic behavior" since long time ago. And now I'm thankful to see that I am recovering from that retardation thanks to Satanic meditations and learning a lot here. Btw, I'm glad that meditation and RTR's can finally get Joo drug businesses bankrupt.
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]

My president mentioned JokeHOOtard as stupid! Proud to be a Filipino in Satan! :lol:
Chew 666 gum, reverse joobroo alphabet and become better everyday.

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:46 pm

Fuck I love this post. Any friend I have that took psychology has become disillusioned with it and anybody else who took psychology seems to become christian. I hoped it would be salvageable but its like a long drawn out shitty version of astrology.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Project for Amdusias

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:33 am

Rabbi Peterson is really into claiming Jebooism is now somehow real because "clean yer room....Muh Psychology" just LARPing on his part probably from reports because he is making many shekels from xians now.

www.joyofsatan.com

Zazu Ishtar

Postby Zazu Ishtar » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:41 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Anyone notice that our society is drowning in too much psychojewagical mumbo jumbo. Its pretty obvious if you pay attention.

This is all a pointless word salad distraction off something real. Psychology means Soul Knowledge. So where is the soul knowledge? Its not there. Just some weird Jew talking about taking a dump determines your personality type while turd sniffing the omens of the Jewish toilet god. So obviously this sucks. So what does not suck?

Soul Knowledge.

I spent years studying Psychology in College. Its all strange nerd lore, Jewish toilet sniffing, robot man weirdness and general meaningless crap.

Then I looked into Astrology and I found Soul Knowledge. A persons real psychological profile is their astrological one. And the mental issues and physical issues that trouble are found there and so is the solution. This science works its Soul Knowledge and was taught for thousands of years by the most advanced humans on this planet in the greatest universities of the world.

Because it works.....Because its real.

Which is why its not taught in the (((schools))) the Goyim can't know that. If one studies back they will find any knowledge of the mind that works or the psyche in general was suppressed. For the Scat Man's esoteric Reptilian turd lore.

"Oy sooo tell's me, likes hows you take a dump and stuff.... I am a Jewish Professonal, I'ams, I'ams".

Funny thing is that I had this conversation with my GD on this subject before I read this post. I knew it was coming, and I'm glad it did!

Fantastic read!
Hail Satan!
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]

Zazu Ishtar

Postby Zazu Ishtar » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:43 pm

Godmode wrote:Fuck I love this post. Any friend I have that took psychology has become disillusioned with it and anybody else who took psychology seems to become christian. I hoped it would be salvageable but its like a long drawn out shitty version of astrology.

My wife is studying psychology and she has even noticed how it makes one delusional of reality and the application thereof. So yes I agree wholeheartedly with this statement.
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:54 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Rabbi Peterson is really into claiming Jebooism is now somehow real because "clean yer room....Muh Psychology" just LARPing on his part probably from reports because he is making many shekels from xians now.

He was always a bit of a shill, he would do it if he wasn't getting paid. He does have this kind of italian fascist fashion sense that makes you wonder. But after so long of accepting the lie they just become the lie, so he would shill anyway.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Project for Amdusias

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:32 am

luis wrote:
Cacique Satanás wrote:-Dear Goy, here is the test for today, look at every pic and tell me what you are able to see.

-You come with me.

I see Pokémon lol Do i need to take the 6 trillion drugs now and scream the Holololol is real guyzz?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]

My president mentioned JokeHOOtard as stupid! Proud to be a Filipino in Satan! :lol:
Chew 666 gum, reverse joobroo alphabet and become better everyday.

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:41 pm

luis wrote:

-You come with me.

I have drugz for your anti semitism,wanna take it,goy?

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:31 am

He used to be an open atheist this jeboo thing is a shekel game. Why would a serious psychologist push a religion that fucks peoples minds up. He is hiding behind Jung but Jung hated Christianity.

Godmode wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Rabbi Peterson is really into claiming Jebooism is now somehow real because "clean yer room....Muh Psychology" just LARPing on his part probably from reports because he is making many shekels from xians now.

He was always a bit of a shill, he would do it if he wasn't getting paid. He does have this kind of italian fascist fashion sense that makes you wonder. But after so long of accepting the lie they just become the lie, so he would shill anyway.

www.joyofsatan.com

luis

Postby luis » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:47 am

Cacique Satanás wrote:
luis wrote:

-You come with me.

I have drugz for your anti semitism,wanna take it,goy?

How is called? Hololol6trillonizreal?

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:20 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:He used to be an open atheist this jeboo thing is a shekel game. Why would a serious psychologist push a religion that fucks peoples minds up. He is hiding behind Jung but Jung hated Christianity.

Godmode wrote:

Well, to sum it up, why would a "serious psychologist" NOT push Satanism? They would lose their job probably. So why would a serious person be a psychologist? I suppose they don't risk getting shot and killed, breaking their back, having something dropped on them, getting defamed, arrested for nothing or falling from a height. So it'd be easy for them to help people, since they aren't experiencing the stresses of those they attempt to help. Did I mention a lot of them are getting paid to talk to and receive love from happy impressionable students all the time? Its such a lame job in a way. I'm not sure when he started touching on the bible but I'm just speaking generally

In my opinion if psychologists aren't spreading Satanism in some indirect but powerful way, and some of them totally do, they are basically just people taking up jobs that are there because they needed work and went to school for something to get it. They're basically writers + public speakers + witchdoctors so if they aren't punk enough to take big risks I can't take their work seriously, and JP probably doesn't even believe in psychic ability let alone would he ever try to convince any person that something like telekinesis or telepathy with aliens is real. No way, I don't see him as a serious psychologist I see youas a serious psychologist.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Project for Amdusias

EternalLife666

Postby EternalLife666 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:11 pm

Psychology= A method for the jew to dictate how the goy should behave