Why Should the Bible be 'Legit'?

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: High Priest Jake Carlson, HP Mageson666

HP Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1571

Why Should the Bible be 'Legit'?

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:22 pm

It's very interesting and it shows how massively the intelligence of people has fallen, in why so many people consider the bible important.

For example, there are hundreds of texts (that thankfully survived) that talk about Gods, cosmology, and many other things. Which are all equally a fairytale when one reads it from a normal perspective. However for some reason some people consider that a fairytale. Because it truly is. However if we take this on this level (The average christian reads the texts on such) there are so many other wonderful fairytales to follow. Such as the Veda, for example.

One simple question to ask a christian: "Why is the bible legit and/or important?". They have nothing to tell you. "Because it's the word of god" is probably the answer. Well scarcely it has any. One reads some philosophers from old and they see an unending amount of wisdom, positive advice, and many other interesting things. Logically speaking one doesn't have to take the bible seriously. Which is why many people are atheists. In a technical form as well this book is lousy and useless.

But for some reason people 'decide' that the jewish fairytale of world domination is the best one for them. Truly so they have never read it. No christian has ever read the bible cover to cover. Or they would know a thing or two. Such as that the bible, within the bible, prohibits it's interpretation. And that it must be taken as it is.

However these christians go later to tell you about the guy X who made theory X about the bible. The bible is 2000 pages long in some translations, even more. Translations and the softness of the words used range. From 'children acceptable' to 'truly as the jews imagined it', with all the gore details involved. It speaks of rape, gore, all sorts of other crazy and bizarre jewish stories. Because it's reprehensible and stupid, people try to 'interpret' it. You can make it fit and support just about anything. This is the same thing with liars, they can support anything, because they indeed have nothing in them. The same thing is the bible.

What many people confuse is popularity with truth. If we had 1 billion followers here nobody would be questioning our 'legitimacy' and nobody would really try to do these under-belt attacks to our doctrine. Some out of fear, some others for other reasons. Now we receive endless attacks for stating the obvious. Why this happens? Because we kill nobody, we terrorize nobody on a personal level, nor we preach taking over the sword. Which is exactly what Christianity did.

The christians are basically afraid and low IQ people. They take whatever is presented to them at face value. Why? Because the jew said so. And why don't they leave their beliefs? Fear and comfort. There are benefits for being a christian, you live your life as a materialistic animal, and you serve the jewish agenda, which provides with social acceptance, shekels, and the fake feeling of power by beating people in the face with a thick book. If someone reaches the higher strata of such religion such as the Vatican, they can rape freely, and enjoy their little and small lifetime in swimming in golden bathtubs, while promoting on the masses the 'god of the wretched'.

If you preach the christian message of communism, you will not really make any enemies either, especially in a world such as this. And so long you brawl like an idiot to white wash it, the jew is always happy because he has won against you at level 1, before any level. That of fooling you to get engaged into their foul excrement. From there on they work with magick and massive social deception to attain their purposes easily.

Many people say the bible is herd mentality. Which is partially true. However the people I have noticed that serve the enemy, have a huge ego. They like to enslave other people over stupidity and channel the limited power handed to them by the jews through the bible, the text and the correlations, to enslave other people for no reason whatsoever. It's a bargain. Are you disabled, stupid, and retarded? Are you bored to do anything meaningful to gain the respect of people in this world? You take the bible in your hand and go preach it, (((We))) will handle the rest. And so goes the useless Goy in many ways with deceit, to get it's part in the criminal mafia scheme that is called christianity.

Preying on the sentimental nature of people, and viciously attacking them over their worst fears and their highest aspirations, one manages to enslave a few stupid people here and there. And the bigger the mafia, the more the victims. It's basically a contract where you take part in the slaver's house to enslave what you can, and you get something in return out of it.

One example here is the "Christian Analysts" and others who take the Christian dogma and try to endlessly pervert it to fill some different ideology. Which is basically UPDATING it according to the will of the Goyim at this time. Constantly altering it every next month, to go with the flow.

Christianity is the religion for the stupid, the meek, the traitorous, and the fearful. This is why these people are only destined to die at the feet of the jew. The jew has won over them by doing absolutely nothing, and the powers that be have enslaved them without any effort, but some silly imaginary threats about 'hell'. They do not deserve to exist either. Eventually the price they pay is they lose their mind, lose their vitality, and pay many prices on the afterlife as well for serving the true evil forces of this world. After all these forces have told them in their own book (but they never read it...) what is going to happen to them for such. This category of people is in the mercy of any power that be. And this is a 'sad' fact.

From every perspective, not only the bible is useless, but not legit. It's like a jewish porn magazine, expressing a jewish wet dream about the world. Why should one give any attention or care to such thing?

Image

User avatar
Zazu Ishtar
Posts: 88
Location: Greenville, SC

Re: Why Should the Bible be 'Legit'?

Postby Zazu Ishtar » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:04 pm

Great post! Thanks HP Cobra
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]

FancyMancy
Posts: 1641

Re: Why Should the Bible be 'Legit'?

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:03 pm

Because a jew, or the jew, said so.

I might go through my tweets and posts one day and show the cleverness of the christian mind and illogic. Although, the jew has suspended my twitter accounts, so my tweets might not be available now. Some of you should realise that I like to wind them up just a bit, though. Not too much, mind you; I like to give them the undeserved benefit of the doubt, and give them a chance to insult/offend/perform an ad hominem attack against me first.

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Logically speaking one doesn't have to take the bible seriously. Which is why many people are atheists. In a technical form as well this book is lousy and useless.

"Is the book of genesis literal?"
If not, then the entire book is not.
If so, then why do snakes not talk now? Why does the OT not matter anymore? Why does the OT not matter anymore, when "god" said in the NT that it is the same yesterday, today, and forever? Why X, Y, and, Z?

But for some reason people 'decide' that the jewish fairytale of world domination is the best one for them. Truly so they have never read it. No christian has ever read the bible cover to cover. Or they would know a thing or two. Such as that the bible, within the bible, prohibits it's interpretation. And that it must be taken as it is.

"The" bibles also forbids adding to, and taking away from, it, as well - yet the are so many different versions. According to christians, 1 (father) + 1 (son) + 1 (holy spirit/ghost) = 1; likewise, many different "the" bibles = "the" bible.

However these christians go later to tell you about the guy X who made theory X about the bible. The bible is 2000 pages long in some translations, even more. Translations and the softness of the words used range. From 'children acceptable' to 'truly as the jews imagined it', with all the gore details involved. It speaks of rape, gore, all sorts of other crazy and bizarre jewish stories. Because it's reprehensible and stupid, people try to 'interpret' it.

My theory is that if it was a series of films, including more-shekelly "reboot" films, the certification would be for adults, especially the porn book of solomon, and/or some of the films would be banned. Speaking of which, the passion of the jew was said, by a "leader" in the church I attended, to have been less severe than how it actually happened. That is that sympathy attempt.

What many people confuse is popularity with truth. If we had 1 billion followers here nobody would be questioning our 'legitimacy' and nobody would really try to do these under-belt attacks to our doctrine.

Another one is "'the' bible is the number-one best-selling book of all time". That probably is because it has been sold for hundreds of years, in part by force. Real, actual truth, however, costs only your time and effort to be bothered to learn.

There are benefits for being a christian, you live your life as a materialistic animal, and you serve the jewish agenda, which provides with social acceptance, shekels, and the fake feeling of power by beating people in the face with a thick book

They also make themselves pious and holier-than-thou, which they reserve for such times and situations, which is easier to do online because when more than 1 person is in a debate, they can and do accuse you of being the same person because they think they are clever in that, and because they can't argue properly. They also, as I said above, resort to ad hominem attacks, as well.

However the people I have noticed that serve the enemy, have a huge ego.

Such arrogance and conceit in pure, unrelenting ignorance; illogic; circular-"reasoning"; etc.

Preying on the sentimental nature of people, and viciously attacking them over their worst fears and their highest aspirations

One tactic is to try and guilt you into things -

-Have you ever stolen anything?
-Have you ever swore?
-Have you ever lied?
-Have you ever used the lord's name is vein?
-...
-Then you're a thieving; foul-mouthed; deceitful; blaspheming;...sinner - but don't worry! There is someone who can help you and heal you of those problems!

Can anyone remember I mentioned cognitive behavioural therapy? It's all about 'emotionalising' you into actions and behaviours. The jew has very limited emotions, yet it thinks it knows and understands Human emotions deeply by reducing everything to mathematical numbers and then controlling and manipulating those numbers. "It all starts in the mind" - which is true, and the jew corrupts it; but what is worse is that people just don't want to or can't hold this to account and test it properly for themselves, so they just accept it, and it is repeated and reiterated by media and false education and peer pressure. Then they believe it. Then from that belief, they live it, and think it with their own mind powers/witchcraft. Then with that sub-cultural "tribe" group, they are greater than the sum of their parts, so the thoughts and emotions and energies in such are stronger than each person individually.

Christianity is the religion for the stupid, the meek, the traitorous, and the fearful.

Yeah, and according the the clever, all-knowing christian, I don't know anything about [insert any particular topic or subject here]. They and their "god" failed; their "god" didn't tell them anything about me, and when I mention this repeatedly, which they ignore repeatedly, they continue to prove their ignorance, pathetic retardation, etc., and they continue to ignore it and be stupid.

I also ask them why don't they tell* their "god" to tell them everything about me fully and correctly, and not leaving out anything, but they try and deflect it, by saying, for example, "it doesn't work like that". Well...what does it work like? Sooner or later, it's "faith".

*to give them a reason to say that you can't tell "god" what to do

As we know, America is very christianised. Have we also noticed the media which comes out of it? "Reality" and "comedy" programs - immature and infantile, there always has to be stupid, retarded "funny" things in which are not in any remote universe of funny. It plays in with the babyish mind of what christianity plays in with, as said recently. Seriously evidently, it's the same (((people))) in both (((christianity))) and (((media))). To make it worse, the live studio audiences over-laugh, and there is the use of canned laughter, as well.

I can see in any "comedy" - including British "comedy", mind you - the same shit. Some might prefer American to British, or British to American, but they is hardly any difference - just the topics or themes, contexts. It's pathetic christian shit, even without "religious" themes, in them. In other words - break it down into numbers, and see these same numbers in (((media))) as in (((jew "religion"))).

Here, the "tribes" of particular sub-cultural groups "must" watch this type of media, with jew presenters/actors with jew "morals", or that type of music with jew themes be messages... A lot of allegedly-non-christian things are still poisoned with jew shit.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

ss666
Posts: 371

Re: Why Should the Bible be 'Legit'?

Postby ss666 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:14 pm

This sermon should be in the arsenal of every Satanist. Often Christians will use shaming arguments like: "how can you criticize the Bible if you didn't read the whole book?" The same mentality is for muslims when they say have you actually read the Koran? Like why should I do that when the part that I present to them is rotten. And even so the ones who bring this argument are much more ignorant themselves about their own garbage book than the ones who oppose them.

User avatar
HeilOdin666
Posts: 151

Re: Why Should the Bible be 'Legit'?

Postby HeilOdin666 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:01 pm

FancyMancy wrote:Because a jew, or the jew, said so.

I might go through my tweets and posts one day and show the cleverness of the christian mind and illogic. Although, the jew has suspended my twitter accounts, so my tweets might not be available now. Some of you should realise that I like to wind them up just a bit, though. Not too much, mind you; I like to give them the undeserved benefit of the doubt, and give them a chance to insult/offend/perform an ad hominem attack against me first.

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Logically speaking one doesn't have to take the bible seriously. Which is why many people are atheists. In a technical form as well this book is lousy and useless.

"Is the book of genesis literal?"
If not, then the entire book is not.
If so, then why do snakes not talk now? Why does the OT not matter anymore? Why does the OT not matter anymore, when "god" said in the NT that it is the same yesterday, today, and forever? Why X, Y, and, Z?

But for some reason people 'decide' that the jewish fairytale of world domination is the best one for them. Truly so they have never read it. No christian has ever read the bible cover to cover. Or they would know a thing or two. Such as that the bible, within the bible, prohibits it's interpretation. And that it must be taken as it is.

"The" bibles also forbids adding to, and taking away from, it, as well - yet the are so many different versions. According to christians, 1 (father) + 1 (son) + 1 (holy spirit/ghost) = 1; likewise, many different "the" bibles = "the" bible.

However these christians go later to tell you about the guy X who made theory X about the bible. The bible is 2000 pages long in some translations, even more. Translations and the softness of the words used range. From 'children acceptable' to 'truly as the jews imagined it', with all the gore details involved. It speaks of rape, gore, all sorts of other crazy and bizarre jewish stories. Because it's reprehensible and stupid, people try to 'interpret' it.

My theory is that if it was a series of films, including more-shekelly "reboot" films, the certification would be for adults, especially the porn book of solomon, and/or some of the films would be banned. Speaking of which, the passion of the jew was said, by a "leader" in the church I attended, to have been less severe than how it actually happened. That is that sympathy attempt.

What many people confuse is popularity with truth. If we had 1 billion followers here nobody would be questioning our 'legitimacy' and nobody would really try to do these under-belt attacks to our doctrine.

Another one is "'the' bible is the number-one best-selling book of all time". That probably is because it has been sold for hundreds of years, in part by force. Real, actual truth, however, costs only your time and

I hear you about comedy. Another Seth Rogan Dick joke after he smokes some weed is supposed to make us all crack up. But that is for the brain dead.

To me this is more like comedy. Old movies had the real comedy.

https://youtu.be/WnlIWpZSPXU

Btw amazing sermon HP Cobra.
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 440

Re: Why Should the Bible be 'Legit'?

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:25 pm

You know how this wil end? (((they))) will be eliminated and all jwish literature will be burned or used for ass wipe. There is too much preassure on (((them))), too much at stake... their soul cannot take so much blame forever... It will physically fail, and fail HARD! It's a matter of time, a slow and painful shut down and (((they))) brought this upon themselves.

HAIL SATAN!

SoulSnipes
Posts: 160

Re: Why Should the Bible be 'Legit'?

Postby SoulSnipes » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:14 am

Atheists believe that the whole book is bunk just as much as xians try to believe whatever that book says.
Image

Satans [web.archive.org/web/20160303201752/http://hailtosatansvictory666]

FancyMancy
Posts: 1641

Re: Why Should the Bible be 'Legit'?

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:12 am

HeilOdin666 wrote:I hear you about comedy. Another Seth Rogan Dick joke after he smokes some weed is supposed to make us all crack up. But that is for the brain dead.

To me this is more like comedy. Old movies had the real comedy.

https://youtu.be/WnlIWpZSPXU

Btw amazing sermon HP Cobra.

I'm not into "comedy" that much at all. They try and make you laugh, and because it's a "comedy" people think they should laugh, but they don't laugh at a funny joke; they are programmed to laugh on-cue at a "joke".

If a layman said a joke, and a "comedian" or "comedienne" said a joke, people would fake laugh at the "professional" because they "would" think that they thought the "professional" was funny, but either not laugh at the layman, or just be polite to him and force a polite laugh.

EasternFireLion666 wrote:You know how this wil end? (((they))) will be eliminated and all jwish literature will be burned or used for ass wipe. There is too much preassure on (((them))), too much at stake... their soul cannot take so much blame forever... It will physically fail, and fail HARD! It's a matter of time, a slow and painful shut down and (((they))) brought this upon themselves.

HAIL SATAN!

Am I an unusual breed of Spiritual Satanist? Only I, by the looks of it, want to be the Madhatter Berseker in Perpetuity, in punishing (((it))) for a magnificently great amount/number of time; eras; epochs; ages; aeons!

It takes all sorts, doesn't it? :lol:
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

FancyMancy
Posts: 1641

Re: Why Should the Bible be 'Legit'?

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:17 am

SoulSnipes wrote:Atheists believe that the whole book is bunk just as much as xians try to believe whatever that book says.

Someone alleging to be a jew who says judaism is the most spiritual, pro-Human, and helpful religion; who misspells "g-d"; and who also "proved" all the good it does told me that as an atheist, I should still believe in Satan because Satan is a very religious thing created by "g-d"; that as an atheist I pick and choose what I believe in "the" bible...

Image
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

HP Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1571

Re: Why Should the Bible be 'Legit'?

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:20 am

SoulSnipes wrote:Atheists believe that the whole book is bunk just as much as xians try to believe whatever that book says.


Truly many atheists are very...religious in their atheism. They truly do not allow anything to cross the barrier of their little brain. So in many cases this is not better than fundamentalism. However it's less dangerous and it doesn't feed the jewish monster directly.

Mighty misho
Posts: 29

Re: Why Should the Bible be 'Legit'?

Postby Mighty misho » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:15 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
SoulSnipes wrote:Atheists believe that the whole book is bunk just as much as xians try to believe whatever that book says.


Truly many atheists are very...religious in their atheism. They truly do not allow anything to cross the barrier of their little brain. So in many cases this is not better than fundamentalism. However it's less dangerous and it doesn't feed the jewish monster directly.



Atheists who allow somthing to cross thier minds will be a new age alien pro-israel Hippie weed smoking weirdos...

Heyyy doood why dont you get some fine bitches ....get some joint brahhh . ..freedome brahh...poor israeli people brahh (he drop some tears at this one lol)...some fine white "shiksa" brahh....white people should be shoot to death brahh...race mixing is cool brahh...its not jews its white imprealism brahhhgh!!!!

Aquarius
Posts: 1419

Re: Why Should the Bible be 'Legit'?

Postby Aquarius » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:54 pm

Lol I remembered a joke I used to do.
If jesus was real because the bible says it then Bilbo Baggins was real because the hobbit says so .
Lol
Image

SoulSnipes
Posts: 160

Re: Why Should the Bible be 'Legit'?

Postby SoulSnipes » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:35 pm

Mighty misho wrote:

Atheists who allow somthing to cross thier minds will be a new age alien pro-israel Hippie weed smoking weirdos...


Jew lyin
Image

Satans [web.archive.org/web/20160303201752/http://hailtosatansvictory666]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests