Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule March 3rd to 17th of March

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

luis

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule March 3rd to 17th of March

Postby luis » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:11 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:If the 5 star movement doesn't clean Italy in full. Then you will more than likely have Mussolini. Italy aint' afraid of shit, they are one of the biggest financial powers in Europe anyway.

"The Italian Goy Knows All"...

I'm so excited about It 8-)

—»ŚØŁIÐЦS-ŚИΔKΣ«—

Postby —»ŚØŁIÐЦS-ŚИΔKΣ«— » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:50 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:If the 5 star movement doesn't clean Italy in full. Then you will more than likely have Mussolini. Italy aint' afraid of shit, they are one of the biggest financial powers in Europe anyway.

This is a video that was created by the founder of the 5-star movement (Casaleggio), give it a look and then tell me if it is not the same as the Jewish-Masonic-project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV8MwBXmewU

However this year it is very important for the European peoples, as this year it is decided whether the European monetary union will be made or not, if they manage to do it is a great battle won for the Jews because the next step are the "United States Of Europe".

Anyway... I respect Mussolini very much, but I do not think he really wanted to fight the Jewish problem at the root. I think that he only adapted to Hitler's ideology, but nothing more.

However, it can be said that he fought communism in Italy, I think this is the only merit he has and in any case has managed Italy very well.
"Combatti per le tue idee ma combatti con altrettanta forza chi vuole reprimere le tue idee, chi fa questo teme ciò che sai e le conseguenze che esse possono avviare." Astarte

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:40 pm

—»ŚØŁIÐЦS-ŚИΔKΣ«— wrote:

This is a video that was created by the founder of the 5-star movement (Casaleggio), give it a look and then tell me if it is not the same as the Jewish-Masonic-project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV8MwBXmewU

However this year it is very important for the European peoples, as this year it is decided whether the European monetary union will be made or not, if they manage to do it is a great battle won for the Jews because the next step are the "United States Of Europe".

Anyway... I respect Mussolini very much, but I do not think he really wanted to fight the Jewish problem at the root. I think that he only adapted to Hitler's ideology, but nothing more.

However, it can be said that he fought communism in Italy, I think this is the only merit he has and in any case has managed Italy very well.

This video is simply worthless excrement. There was one commie in the 5 star movement. Which basically died not too long ago. Who had this idea about 'direct democracy through the internet on every issue'. Which is a communist meme that has been going on for too long. Actually it's more radical than the radical left, this 'direct democracy' thing. It could only be implemented with actual good leadership in the top that took consideration but was an aristocracy or an enlightened leader taking decisions.

Now what this movement is, it will show anyway. And the RTR's will facilitate their destruction in the end. If they fuck up, they will get wrecked.

To destroy Communism is to eradicate the jewish power in one land. Which is at least a good immobilization of the enemy. This renders the jews stunned. Which would do the work for a while. At this point with the information, jews would be destroyed, rather than what happened in Mussolini's time.

somuch88

Postby somuch88 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:44 pm

I'm scared because I feel like I'm not doing enough and theirs a prevailing thought that your all going to leave me behind. I'm not worried I'll just close my throw chakra. Anyways I do the 42 times 3 so 666 then affirmation, and now that I have all this free time, can I just do whatever I want after the schedual? Because my life inner kinda sucks.

—»ŚØŁIÐЦS-ŚИΔKΣ«—

Postby —»ŚØŁIÐЦS-ŚИΔKΣ«— » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:32 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:This video is simply worthless excrement. There was one commie in the 5 star movement. Which basically died not too long ago. Who had this idea about 'direct democracy through the internet on every issue'. Which is a communist meme that has been going on for too long. Actually it's more radical than the radical left, this 'direct democracy' thing. It could only be implemented with actual good leadership in the top that took consideration but was an aristocracy or an enlightened leader taking decisions.

Now what this movement is, it will show anyway. And the RTR's will facilitate their destruction in the end. If they fuck up, they will get wrecked.

To destroy Communism is to eradicate the jewish power in one land. Which is at least a good immobilization of the enemy. This renders the jews stunned. Which would do the work for a while. At this point with the information, jews would be destroyed, rather than what happened in Mussolini's time.

I agree with you. For this reason I voted here in Italy the right-wing party (precisely Lega Nord). The commie of whom you talk about who died long ago is the creator of this video (Roberto Casaleggio), now has in eridity the party his son (Davide Casaleggio). However, the problem is not so much the stability of the economy, we Italians in this year we have endured everything on this point (from European laws), the real problem is another 5 years of immigration from Africa.
However, I remain positive, the left-wing party destroyed is a historic event that will be written on the books of Italian history.
"Combatti per le tue idee ma combatti con altrettanta forza chi vuole reprimere le tue idee, chi fa questo teme ciò che sai e le conseguenze che esse possono avviare." Astarte

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:26 pm

somuch88 wrote:I'm scared because I feel like I'm not doing enough and theirs a prevailing thought that your all going to leave me behind. I'm not worried I'll just close my throw chakra. Anyways I do the 42 times 3 so 666 then affirmation, and now that I have all this free time, can I just do whatever I want after the schedual? Because my life inner kinda sucks.

Leave you behind? Nope. Wipe of worry of your mind.

luis

Postby luis » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:57 am

HP, it's now two days that i have fever and i really can't do anything, i feel low energy and i'm only doing my meditations and protection, do you think is wrong that for now i don't do the RTR'S? I really feel bad for not doing them but i don't feel good at all :(

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:21 am

RoyBatty91 wrote:Italy was pretty amazing. Anti-EU parties got almost 80% of the vote, and the Left is just about irrelevant now. The whole thing is collapsing. Keep it up!

This is partially true. One party named 5 stars is a fake opposition and is of the enemy, handled by jewish money behind the scene, and received +30% votes. They are communist subversive party, never lifted a finger against immigration, masked by "nationalist". FAKE.
By the way, many Italians have been deceived and thought they were voting a true anti-UE party.
The remaining 37% votes will sustain the right wing alliance leaded by a truly nationalist leader of the Lega party.

The Lega candidate for Lombardy Region President (different election, we voted 3 times) in January declared "we need to decide now to stop immigration, and see if our race will survive or will be destroyed". Jewish press wanted to destroy him. He got 50% votes and won! Lombardy is the most populated area with 20% Italians living in.

Amazing RTR victory !!!

Sacred_Practice9

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:04 pm

Illuminated wrote:Well, this really is an attack by the enemy HP Cobra. :cry:

I've had nightmares for the last 2 nights, and last night the nightmare just got me crazy throughout today, well I had the frustration loosed in the heat of the RTRs. And things went great.

But this is perhaps some sort of indication that the enemy is plotting some damn plans against us. :| maybe targeting us individually, their plot of divide and rule.

These attacks are nothing special for me, I've had many nightmares before. And I mostly protect myself with Aop, Astral Senses, Third Eye and prayers to Lord Satan. But sometimes as like last night, I had a busy exhausting day, so maybe I fall for their trick.

It's just making me stronger.

I feel you on this, I think some people are affected by their dreams more than others, because they choose my dreams to get at me as well. Fuck, I've had greys come up to me in my dreams and try to give me the "Evil Eye" by directing negative energy through my eyes. As well as being forced into sleep paralysis by reptilians and the whole lot of it.

What is important is that you know what's going on, and can pick apart the bullshit and see when it is the enemy trying to ruin your day.
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:28 pm

luis wrote:HP, it's now two days that i have fever and i really can't do anything, i feel low energy and i'm only doing my meditations and protection, do you think is wrong that for now i don't do the RTR'S? I really feel bad for not doing them but i don't feel good at all :(

Take a day off if you are really bad off.

luis

Postby luis » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:50 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:HP, it's now two days that i have fever and i really can't do anything, i feel low energy and i'm only doing my meditations and protection, do you think is wrong that for now i don't do the RTR'S? I really feel bad for not doing them but i don't feel good at all :(

I could barely do my meditations...now it's better. Is It possible that is because of the curse of the jews? It's like a year that i was in a perfect health but now suddnely this...i'm just being paranoic or is It true?

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:52 pm

luis wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:

I could barely do my meditations...now it's better. Is It possible that is because of the curse of the jews? It's like a year that i was in a perfect health but now suddnely this...i'm just being paranoic or is It true?

People get sick. In any case just raise your aura of protection as well. Getting sick doesn't have to do with that. Most people get sick numerous times a year. So no I don't think so at all.

WotensValkyrie

Postby WotensValkyrie » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:19 pm

I am finding doing the RTRs to be at once challenging and freeing.

I feel as though I am beginning to reclaim pieces of my soul; pieces of myself, if you will, that I didn't realize I had lost, or were missing. Does that make any sense to anyone here? :roll:

Sometime when I do the RTRs, I really feel them. The energy is really strong, and I have a very strong sense of them. Then other times, not so much. And when that happens, I am always reassured that that is okay. That just because I do not always have that strong feeling doesn't mean that they aren't working. That they are... that my energy is just down a bit, and that they are still every bit as effective as when I do feel them very strongly. :mrgreen:
I was, am now, and shall have no end

~Father Satan, Al Jilwah

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:53 pm

luis wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:

I don’t feel well either, don’t push yourself. From my own experience doing RTRs when I’m sick (and if my throat isn’t incapacitated) makes me feel a lot better afterwards and even makes me less sick at times.
This is what I do when I’m sick:

Six Suns Aura Cleansing...

Description:
This is an essential meditation and should be done at minimum of two times per day. It cleanses your bio-electric field of unwanted foreign energy clusters. It also cleanses the chakras and nadis. You'll feel very calm and lucid after doing this meditation. If you're feeling sick or know you're in the process of getting ill, you really should apply this meditation to clean out any invading parasitical forces.
Steps:
Do this with your eyes closed. Preferably, perform void meditation beforehand. (that is, still the mind for 2 minutes approx, depending on your skill).

1. Imagine a sun in front of you. It's casting its bright golden-white rays on the entire front side of your body.
2. Focus on feeling those rays, in combination with visually imagining them.
3. Once you have a firm grip of this feeling and visual image, replicate this sun and place it behind you. It is lighting up your entire back with its sunrays.
4. Once you have attained this, replicate this sun and place it above you. Place another one below you. Then place another one on your left side, and on your right side.
5. They are casting their bright and soothing rays on every part of your body.
6. You're now lighting up, radiating and beaming golden-yellow blinding light all around you.
7. You feel that its washing and purging all these negative attachments of your body. They don't stand a chance against the purifying rays of life you're surrounded in.
*Note: you may also want to invoke this solar life-energy into every part of your body and soul as well to remove anything unwanted that is embedded within you. It takes a few minutes to do this thoroughly, cleansing all of the chakras. I have timed it, and it's but an additional 2-3 minutes that goes a long way for spiritual health and power. These 6 stars are brighter than the earths sun. You’d breathe in energy from the 6 suns (using energy foundation meditation) into your chakras/soul.
- Source: this was written in an SS discord server.

I personally visualize a sun on each side of me for 5 minutes if I’m really sick, it works wonders for me it may help you too.

This is the returning all curses/negative energy back to their senders ritual by HPS Maxine: https://archive.is/1GY5A
RTR Archive: https://archive.is/dt93U
How to Attain Balance & Advance Fast: http://archive.is/vT3ut
aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

SS322

Postby SS322 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:55 pm

—»ŚØŁIÐЦS-ŚИΔKΣ«— wrote:
Artanis wrote:...

We have not won yet, we must wait in the next days and weeks because no party has had the majority to govern Italy (40%). If the right-wing party has won then we can say that we have won this battle, but if the moviemtno 5 stelle wins, absolutely not.

However, the Italian left (Partito Democratico) has been completely destroyed, this for Italy is excellent news.

Italian leftists already marked themselves on facebook so that they will be more easy to find when everything changes: http://www.adnkronos.com/fatti/cronaca/ ... refresh_ce

I never really understood what this movimento 5 stelle was about, other than trolling. Apparently Beppe Grillo also killed three people in a car crash. What a great politician he must be.

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:10 am

I think my post may have gotten buried in the many replies, if someone could give clarification on the pronunciation issue I'd greatly appreciate it.

DezFranky

Postby DezFranky » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:12 am

WotensValkyrie wrote:I am finding doing the RTRs to be at once challenging and freeing.

I feel as though I am beginning to reclaim pieces of my soul; pieces of myself, if you will, that I didn't realize I had lost, or were missing. Does that make any sense to anyone here? :roll:

Sometime when I do the RTRs, I really feel them. The energy is really strong, and I have a very strong sense of them. Then other times, not so much. And when that happens, I am always reassured that that is okay. That just because I do not always have that strong feeling doesn't mean that they aren't working. That they are... that my energy is just down a bit, and that they are still every bit as effective as when I do feel them very strongly. :mrgreen:

I have been doing RTRs consistently for the past 2 days, I always smile when I read "The gates of Satan have permanently opened wide"
From a newbie's experience I can only say that when I have finished fully, I feel a buzzing sensation around my head area, from the vibrations.

WotensValkyrie

Postby WotensValkyrie » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:26 am

DezFranky wrote:
WotensValkyrie wrote:I am finding doing the RTRs to be at once challenging and freeing.

I have been doing RTRs consistently for the past 2 days, I always smile when I read "The gates of Satan have permanently opened wide"
From a newbie's experience I can only say that when I have finished fully, I feel a buzzing sensation around my head area, from the vibrations.

Awesome, my Friend! :mrgreen:
I was, am now, and shall have no end

~Father Satan, Al Jilwah

DeterminedAndStrong

Postby DeterminedAndStrong » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:47 am

HailVictory88 wrote:I think my post may have gotten buried in the many replies, if someone could give clarification on the pronunciation issue I'd greatly appreciate it.

It's one word.

It goes,
*inhale* VAAAVV *inhale* VAAAVV *inhale* VAAAVV.
⚡⚡

—»ŚØŁIÐЦS-ŚИΔKΣ«—

Postby —»ŚØŁIÐЦS-ŚИΔKΣ«— » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:42 am

SS322 wrote:
—»ŚØŁIÐЦS-ŚИΔKΣ«— wrote:
Artanis wrote:...

We have not won yet, we must wait in the next days and weeks because no party has had the majority to govern Italy (40%). If the right-wing party has won then we can say that we have won this battle, but if the moviemtno 5 stelle wins, absolutely not.

However, the Italian left (Partito Democratico) has been completely destroyed, this for Italy is excellent news.

Italian leftists already marked themselves on facebook so that they will be more easy to find when everything changes: http://www.adnkronos.com/fatti/cronaca/ ... refresh_ce

I never really understood what this movimento 5 stelle was about, other than trolling. Apparently Beppe Grillo also killed three people in a car crash. What a great politician he must be.

This will be my last answer in this post for two reasons: 1) Because I am using google translator and I have no idea if some of my concepts are clear or can be misunderstood.

2) Because this only concerns the Italian elections, so maybe many non-Italian members of this forum may not be interested in this topic.

That said, I honestly have never believed in the 5-star movement since its creation. It often happens in the story that comes to a point in each country that these parties are born from nowhere and begin to talk about corruption, political change, to abolish public funding to parties etc etc .. It will be a coincidence, but every time after a few years he comes to discover that there is always the hand of some foreign secret agency. For example, they want to abolish the public funding of the parties. In doing so, the parties will have no more money and therefore the only investors will be the private, then bankers and various financial speculators. They want to fight establishment, but they were created by a mason and a comedian (Beppe Grillo, who has dealt with American and British secret services), they say they want to fight illegal immigration but in the European Parliament they vote in favor of getting climate immigrants to Italy and Europe, they say they want to leave the euro and immediately after 3-4 days they say "we never said we want to leave the euro". They say they are against deviant Freemasonry but they nominate Lorenzo Fioramonti as a minister for the economy, who comes from Rockefeller.

In short, they deliberately confuse people, never have had their ideology and always say that the ideology of right and left are dead is a nonsense, ideologies never die, they just change their name. It is a Jewish tactic, they create the problem with the left party and then offer the solution "disguising" this party as new.

However I never trusted them for something deeper, in my mind I always had this inner voice that always told me "do not trust them, do not trust them", and now I know why.

I was mocked for this, they told me that I was an accomplice of the corrupt system, they told me I was crazy and I did not understand anything, but now I have my revenge and if I have to be honest .. I wanted to be so wrong about them , not for me but for the good of my country.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:45 pm

What do you mean by that about the 5-star movement? It is a party has been completely funded by the Jewish lobbies since its inception. Its only purpose is to confuse people.

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:05 pm

Stormblood wrote:

What do you mean by that about the 5-star movement? It is a party has been completely funded by the Jewish lobbies since its inception. Its only purpose is to confuse people.

I mean the people EXPECT it to do this, clean the migrant thieves etc. Irrespective of what I stated in another comment, it's communist elements and beginnings. People know what they expect, the reason they are in is to help stop the infestation going.

When the Italian Goy will feel swindled, they will either go to Lega or simply get another Mussolini types going.

luis

Postby luis » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:30 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

I mean the people EXPECT it to do this, clean the migrant thieves etc. Irrespective of what I stated in another comment, it's communist elements and beginnings. People know what they expect, the reason they are in is to help stop the infestation going.

When the Italian Goy will feel swindled, they will either go to Lega or simply get another Mussolini types going.

It should have been called 6 star movement lol Hope a 'Mussolini' shows up and cleans everything.

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:12 am

What is the max amount of reps one can do the Finance RTRs? Is it 10 both? Or 108 both?

And what about the Nazarene RTRs reps? 108 too? Or 100? Because minimum is 10 for 1.

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:27 am

Artanis wrote:What is the max amount of reps one can do the Finance RTRs? Is it 10 both? Or 108 both?

And what about the Nazarene RTRs reps? 108 too? Or 100? Because minimum is 10 for 1.

10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100. Are preferred.

Or any other number evenly divided by 1 or 10. So 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20...I cannot type more.

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:29 am

luis wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

It should have been called 6 star movement lol Hope a 'Mussolini' shows up and cleans everything.

Well they are expected to act "right wing". If they shill the population they will not like it and they will fall as quickly from power as they did rise. However the party itself was essentially radical communist in many of it's ideals. Power is sweet however and they may try to follow the flow in Italy rather than be destroyed by the Italian wave of awakening. Which still will achieve at least something. The RTRs will dispose them on their appropriate time as well.

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:16 am

Yes we do!
We need to change the election systems before. I have seen with my own eyes how the votes on paper sheets can be easily tricked. Few if any controllers from right wing parties were present (except me and a coyple of) and the communist operators (sort of mini mafia) plus the leftist or 5 stars controllers were handling the vote boxes.
The procedure is never followed, it's very easy to cancel or assign votes when someone is not watching.
Foreign Resident Italians (some millions) vote via paper letter! The left wing won those votes, this is clearly a fraud.

I assume the Communication RTR will do the trick. We need electronic vote or the enemy wil keep winning. It has been tested on regional basis only, in 2017, and works wonders as it's NOT on internet and voting machines are sealed.

MaRa666

Postby MaRa666 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:51 am

i wonder, should i do more comunication rtr if i have a very strong air element
Hail Satan and the Gods of Duat! :D

luis

Postby luis » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:38 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:

Well they are expected to act "right wing". If they shill the population they will not like it and they will fall as quickly from power as they did rise. However the party itself was essentially radical communist in many of it's ideals. Power is sweet however and they may try to follow the flow in Italy rather than be destroyed by the Italian wave of awakening. Which still will achieve at least something. The RTRs will dispose them on their appropriate time as well.

Hope then they will go with the flow.

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:36 am

The Groups have not been working right at all in this past week. The Enemy is getting more and more crazier and futile in its struggle in this war. Remember: The more the Enemy attacks Us as One and as individuals, the more they are scared of Us and the more damage our RTRs are doing to them. I think that maybe in this year 2018, were gonna get banned and deleted from Yahoo Groups. The way that Yahoo is trying even more harder trying to shut us down. So if your reading this:

*PLEASE REGISTRATE YOURSELF IN THIS FORUM IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY!!*

AND REMEMBER TO KEEP FIGHTING ONLINE AND DOING THE RTRs!!

THEY ARE THE BIGGEST WAYS YOU CAN FIGHT!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER COMMRADES!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:14 pm

I honestly hope the groups are closed sooner or later. There are too many trolls and the layout and structure provided by Yahoo are too messy.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:00 pm

Gerecht Ror wrote:

Yes we do!
We need to change the election systems before. I have seen with my own eyes how the votes on paper sheets can be easily tricked. Few if any controllers from right wing parties were present (except me and a coyple of) and the communist operators (sort of mini mafia) plus the leftist or 5 stars controllers were handling the vote boxes.
The procedure is never followed, it's very easy to cancel or assign votes when someone is not watching.
Foreign Resident Italians (some millions) vote via paper letter! The left wing won those votes, this is clearly a fraud.

I assume the Communication RTR will do the trick. We need electronic vote or the enemy wil keep winning. It has been tested on regional basis only, in 2017, and works wonders as it's NOT on internet and voting machines are sealed.

The fact that vote rigging goes on in this day and age (its a historical problem) is proof that the CIA and all other Judeo-Christian agencies are complicit in the Jewish plot to enslave humanity.

NinRick

Postby NinRick » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:28 am

Omg I do not know what RTRs are but I will start to help you guys! I can still join right?

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:22 am

NinRick wrote:Omg I do not know what RTRs are but I will start to help you guys! I can still join right?

Of course you can!
RTR are simple Rituals to change the world for the better, instruction are at top of the topic.
Have a look here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1398QZHwMpc
Don't forget to read all on joyofsatan.org to know all about us, Satan, protection and Dedication. Any Gentile can join Satanism.

NinRick

Postby NinRick » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:57 am

Hey guys I was wondering, do I always need to take a bath before a RTR? Well anyways I am going to take a shower now, but what if you want to do it twice a day.
Or is the point here just to be clean?

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:53 pm

NinRick wrote:Hey guys I was wondering, do I always need to take a bath before a RTR? Well anyways I am going to take a shower now, but what if you want to do it twice a day.
Or is the point here just to be clean?

Nowhere does it say that you need to bathe before doing RTR's. You can roll around in mud first and it won't make a difference.

It is advised to bathe before performing a ritual to Satan, such as a thanksgiving ritual on Pagan holidays or a ritual before starting a big working, but not for doing RTR's :)
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

SoulSnipes

Postby SoulSnipes » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:27 pm

[quote="NinRick]
Or is the point here just to be clean?[/quote]

It's to show respect by being clean; it's also a good practice
Satans [web.archive.org/web/20160303201752/http://hailtosatansvictory666]

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:01 pm

Egon wrote:I felt depressed yesterday but then I did extra Demonic authority, 72 names and Israel curse, and I felt much better afterwards.

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:HP this is not related to the topic that much but are the jews throwing more curse at us? Yeasterday i felt like shit and i didn't want to do the RTR'S, after i started doing the Shema RTR i felt good again :shock: why is this? I need more protection?

The enemy is panicking at this point. Just do some extra aura of protection. Of course they will do anything they can to prevent people from doing the RTR's as this is the endgame for the enemy.

Anti depressant pill making companies dead in 3...2...1...
We are not just fighting for an ancient new world order, we are fighting for a world order that was, is and will be rightfully for this world.

sahasrarabliss

Postby sahasrarabliss » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:10 pm

How long should I wait to move to next RTR? The time for interval.. Between each..

sahasrarabliss

Postby sahasrarabliss » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:47 pm

NinRick wrote:Omg I do not know what RTRs are but I will start to help you guys! I can still join right?

You don't only help the world but also if you do RTR, it will be very helpful for yourself too. It will remove jewish curses from your Soul.

Please, read this topic regarding this :

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2982

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:01 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:HP this is not related to the topic that much but are the jews throwing more curse at us? Yeasterday i felt like shit and i didn't want to do the RTR'S, after i started doing the Shema RTR i felt good again :shock: why is this? I need more protection?

The enemy is panicking at this point. Just do some extra aura of protection. Of course they will do anything they can to prevent people from doing the RTR's as this is the endgame for the enemy.

That explains my down episodes(Emotional imbalance). It even hit my motivation to spiritually advance at some points too. It sucks to be name called Immature and Retarded over and over the things I personally like, well I could just be thinking that. I could be too hard on myself for every mistake I do, which makes me hold envy I always get fed up of throwing off the boat sometimes. I hold trillions of skeletons in my closet, I am the warden of that "army". I'm stepping up my game from here on. With the use of the Scorpio energies(Mantra) to discipline myself and emotions. Sorry to do this but the child me has been scheduled for the guillotine. As long as I won't be cowardly and wimpy anymore of anything, as long as I'm forever brave and determined. My cancer ascendant will be greatly missed.
We are not just fighting for an ancient new world order, we are fighting for a world order that was, is and will be rightfully for this world.

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:21 am

Last day on this schedule guys, let's make it count.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:50 am

Wildfire wrote:That explains my down episodes(Emotional imbalance). It even hit my motivation to spiritually advance at some points too. It sucks to be name called Immature and Retarded over and over the things I personally like, well I could just be thinking that. I could be too hard on myself for every mistake I do, which makes me hold envy I always get fed up of throwing off the boat sometimes. I hold trillions of skeletons in my closet, I am the warden of that "army". I'm stepping up my game from here on. With the use of the Scorpio energies(Mantra) to discipline myself and emotions. Sorry to do this but the child me has been scheduled for the guillotine. As long as I won't be cowardly and wimpy anymore of anything, as long as I'm forever brave and determined. My cancer ascendant will be greatly missed.

Wildfire, I forgot to reply to your post a month or so ago regarding your signs (I have a good memory, just short on time). I think you're being too hard on yourself. Some of the strongest people I know, have Cancer AC. I think your only problem is that you are only seeing the weaknesses of your main signs, and not the strength of them, which is common for younger people (30 and under). The key is to cultivate, not throw out :)
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

StormSS

Postby StormSS » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:08 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Last day on this schedule guys, let's make it count.

They will feel the bump ;)
Il cammino che conduce alla verità è lungo, difficile, solitario, forse anche doloroso sotto certi aspetti. Eppure se dovessi scegliere, lo ripercorrerei centimetro per centimetro.

carma13

Postby carma13 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:34 pm

Do void moons afect RTRs?

luis

Postby luis » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:03 am

carma13 wrote:Do void moons afect RTRs?

No because they are already started on the right astrological time.

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:24 pm

Lydia wrote:
Wildfire wrote:That explains my down episodes(Emotional imbalance). It even hit my motivation to spiritually advance at some points too. It sucks to be name called Immature and Retarded over and over the things I personally like, well I could just be thinking that. I could be too hard on myself for every mistake I do, which makes me hold envy I always get fed up of throwing off the boat sometimes. I hold trillions of skeletons in my closet, I am the warden of that "army". I'm stepping up my game from here on. With the use of the Scorpio energies(Mantra) to discipline myself and emotions. Sorry to do this but the child me has been scheduled for the guillotine. As long as I won't be cowardly and wimpy anymore of anything, as long as I'm forever brave and determined. My cancer ascendant will be greatly missed.

Wildfire, I forgot to reply to your post a month or so ago regarding your signs (I have a good memory, just short on time). I think you're being too hard on yourself. Some of the strongest people I know, have Cancer AC. I think your only problem is that you are only seeing the weaknesses of your main signs, and not the strength of them, which is common for younger people (30 and under). The key is to cultivate, not throw out :)

Yes true, having a Cancer influence myself I have some more advice. One of Cancers greatest strengths is their nurturing ability. To care for someone else like a family member, friend or romantic partner cancers will show almost unrivaled strength and will put their needs aside for others. The key is using this to your advantage. Cancers are so nurturing, but can sometimes have trouble nurturing themselves. Finding someone that inspires you to be better will help. Because you’re no longer necessarily doing it for yourself, but for others. You can do this to get the engine going so to speak and from experience I can tell you, once that engines going and the train is off you won’t need that person or persons anymore (but having them will still help obviously) and nothing will stop you. Sometimes you just need a jump to get going.

For me I’m a crazy train now. Except I’m not going off the rails I’m just not stopping. Ever.