Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Exposing The Truth About Angels

SS322 said:
HoodedCobra666 said:
sahasrarabliss said:
But can you please tell whats so significant about the words Yah and El? Something special about it? Why all of their names end with these? Hmm

IA is Yah, which is stolen and slightly perverted to mean something else. From IA which is basically the EE-A sound. Sort of like EA. This has to do with the divine waters. The jews perverted this into something different while trying to retain the original meaning, but without meddling in the original energy. So they made YAH. Which is like YAH-kuza or something, word wise. It's not EA-Kuza.

The EL is stolen from EE-L (Greek Ee-l-ee-os Ήλιος) which is the Greek word for the Sun. This is mainly also in Arabic which is not the most powerful word for the sun, not even close. However this is HELIOS not Elios. The H is pronounced closed to soundless.

The angelic names is the thoughform name and the last letters to give it a specific quality in regards to the hebrew tongue.

YAH and EL are both jewish. The correct ones are IA and EEL. Sort of like the EEL that lives in the sea. The difference here is between EL (let's say Elton John) and Eel, which is the fish. Completely different, similar only in form.

This whole thing is again stolen from the I - A - E - O which are simply the vowels in languages. Showing original qualities that are in nature.

I think "El" was a simple word for God or the life force before the jews corrupted the meaning by equating it to their (((yhwh))).
Bael /Ba'al = Strong God
(((Allah))) comes from al-Ilah. Ilah = Eloh. Eloh = singular of (((Elohim))).
Ilu means life in Sumerian and elö means life in Hungarian. In Turkish olmak means to die. Sometimes a word root can create opposite meanings (e.g. "raksh- dhatu" in Sanskrit: rakshati = protect; rakshas = evil spirit).

to die:ölmek, to be:eek:lmak in Turkish.

So Micha, Gabri, are the names of angels without El, and my aunt in the village gave these names to her piglets. Piglet Micha. 🐖.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
sahasrarabliss said:
HoodedCobra666 said:
Reading on the same topic yesterday I saw they literally admit in their orders that these are thoughforms. Those that have Yah are the feminine energy ones, those with El are the masculine. They know it's all a conspiracy against innocents. And their orders know it and enjoy it lots and lots.

But can you please tell whats so significant about the words Yah and El? Something special about it? Why all of their names end with these? Hmm

IA is Yah, which is stolen and slightly perverted to mean something else. From IA which is basically the EE-A sound. Sort of like EA. This has to do with the divine waters. The jews perverted this into something different while trying to retain the original meaning, but without meddling in the original energy. So they made YAH. Which is like YAH-kuza or something, word wise. It's not EA-Kuza.

The EL is stolen from EE-L (Greek Ee-l-ee-os Ήλιος) which is the Greek word for the Sun. This is mainly also in Arabic which is not the most powerful word for the sun, not even close. However this is HELIOS not Elios. The H is pronounced closed to soundless.

The angelic names is the thoughform name and the last letters to give it a specific quality in regards to the hebrew tongue.

YAH and EL are both jewish. The correct ones are IA and EEL. Sort of like the EEL that lives in the sea. The difference here is between EL (let's say Elton John) and Eel, which is the fish. Completely different, similar only in form.

This whole thing is again stolen from the I - A - E - O which are simply the vowels in languages. Showing original qualities that are in nature.

Can Helios be safely used to empower the solar chakra?? Since it the most powerful word of the sun, I've tried it <20 times and started feeling heat so I had to ask first. Thanks.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back