Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The RHP

Mageson666

If one examines the Right Hand Path religions it does not matter if its Jainism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Zoroastrianism, Vedanta Hinduism, Islam or Christianity or the secular mutation of such Marxism. They all share the same belief system and this is why they always connect together sympathetically and all interlock with each other. The Catholic church even has Buddha as a Catholic saint. They are the same alien psychic virus mutating to suit their environment in the place and time. And they are at constant war with the original teachings of our Gods. This is so they can eventually conqueror the planet for their agenda. Which if one examines the doctrine of the RHP in all its mutations its the enslavement of humanity.

This is why Right Hand Path people can all claim that "God is One" because they are all following the same alien program in different forms of the same program its all the same to them because it is all the same. One will also find if they examine these movements in history the Jewish race is at the center of them always and the Jewish race mentions their own "god" is a collection of reptilian human hating extra terrestrials and they are hybrids of such and their own texts give them detailed occult instructions for taking over the planet for their masters. This is why the RHP is based on violent intolerance for the original teachings of our Gods. The enemies Torah instructs them that the original teachings of our Gods must be eliminated from humanity in order for their alien program to gain total victory and enslave the planet.

The ancient Shiva Tantra's warned in there day the schools of Vedanta the RHP infiltration into Hinduism are alien and false and the liberation they teach which is upon physical death the standard RHP claim is a lie. And true liberation is the Magnum Opus or the Shiva Rupa in the east. This includes immortality and this is done with the physical body as well by transforming it into a higher energy form with the spiritual fire or Shiva. So why is this not discussed by modern Hindu Guru's all they do is blather on endlessly with their RHP indoctrination but where is the knowledge of the spiritual practices. Its all been removed from the population on purpose by the enemy programs. Any of them that have something always keep it to themselves. Note the Guru's that had real Siddhi's and how none of their students have anything they never taught them anything serious so they could advance they kept them enslaved to them and depended on them for control. Just keep them focused on pseudo spirituality as the feel goodism and not on actual spiritual advancement and knowledge.

Just note what passes for "spirituality" even in the New Age scene is just hours of nothing but mental speculation, feel good stories with no value to anything spiritual, popular psychology and indoctrination. ITS A DISTRACTION there is nothing of how to empower the soul and how to use ones own abilities and develop them. The Jews also have control over the New Age they put themselves into the front and then build infrastructure around themselves to maintain control. This is to keep real spiritual knowledge out and to keep the alien agenda going.

It was not until the Joy Of Satan that something real came about this is the new wave of a rebirth in true knowledge and spirituality. Without the Joy Of Satan there would be nothing.

The big connection that stands out to me between all these fake spiritual practices is that they are all so passive. It is funny, you think they would encourage you to be strong so you could be a strong part of the One/Hive, but they don't want that, they just want you to surrender and atrophy. That observation alone makes clear their true intentions for you. Thanks for posting, by the way.

Infact without the Joyofsatan there would be nothing

This reminds me of a friend of mine who is tuned in to this New Age garbage, no thanks to her ex-boyfriend :evil: She and others like her keep talking about experiencing symptoms, signs of being sick, and they believe it’s signs of them “ascending” :roll: Then you have a woman like Lorie Ladd promoting all that stuff. I briefly saw a YouTube video of hers, and she even looks way off; has a website too.

I tried explaining some things to her and she just wasn’t having it. Because her ex had been teaching her bullshit for longer than she’s even known me to have actual spiritual knowledge, I guess his “teaching” comes first. He’s got so much shit wrong you couldn’t find the humor in it. And it’s no coincidence he’s been acting strange the past year too. That’s because he’s been unknowingly talking to enemy entities. My friend used to cry over him because she says he never used to act the way he’s acting now, but she could be heading in the same direction.

You can try and try all you like, you can’t always help someone who doesn’t want the help. It’s truly heartbreaking when you see friends and family tuned into the enemy energy and you can’t wake them up.

It's so gross how the RHP "schools" and websites also just blatantly steal from the JoS's power meditations pages, sometimes even copy-pasted with a few words changed here-and-there and they have the gall to denounce the JoS in the same breath as they steal. They'll blatantly steal something from a JoS HP/S sermon and then add their own lies to add that signature corruption.
It's because Satanic power meditation works, Satanic information is true and without it all these new age gurus and "ascended" chosen few who worship (are) the kikes have absolutely. nothing. They'd go back to blabbering about nothing in circles.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back