A Course in Our RTR Spiritual Weaponry

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Hoodedcobra666

A Course in Our RTR Spiritual Weaponry

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:56 pm

Let's take a walk into the war room and explain what the RTR's do to yourself and to the enemy, one by one. This would take an enormous amount of time to explain each, so this is a very short review to highlight some things.

Shema RTR: This is one of the most powerful RTR's, literally unplugging the enemy from their thoughform, destroying their whole matrix, and ripping their protection at the same time. This is the oil through which the fire get multiplied. This RTR is mainly offensive, but it removes magickal jewish influence from the person doing it. It helps loosen up any curses placed on someone from the jewtrix, including poverty and anything else inflicted by the jewish system. Any curse and anything the jews do is dependent on the Shema, and every protection the jew does for itself is also directly tied into this. Removing this is one of the worst things that can potentially happen to them, as all jews do the Shema, from the last one, to the most giant kabbalists. This is devastating to them and opens the gates through which you can throw nukes beyond their barrier.

72: On the jews, this absolutely wrecks them in every and all levels, as the 72 name is used not only to attack us in every magickal sort of way (from death to misfortune) but they use this name to bless themselves in everyway (riches, protection etc). This is a full hit on the whole of the jewish soul as those in authority and their lackeys have these names inscribed on them by chanting them etc. This is literally destroying and wiping their soul and everything they have out of existence. Since the same names are used to curse us, by reversing them, this is liberating our own soul. Each of these names are used offensively and defensively from jews, so we remove the fruit of their offenses and their defense at the same time. This extincts the jewish racial soul.

42: This is a ritual the jews use to incite peace, comfort and other benefits upon themselves. Same as the above, the jews have woven this prayer in their racial and personal soul. To destroy this is to wipe out one more part of their power. The 42 name is used to curse people and incite death, misfortune and many other morbid things. These are removed if one consistently reverses the 42, and our affirmation throws these curses back at them, while also voiding out their universal influence which is one of the main things of the 42.

Demonic Authority RTR: This RTR acts on many levels. One level is that it destroys the magickal filth through which the jews have bound the mind as to not be able to communicate with the Gods. Not only on a personal level, but on an instictive level. This cuts the barrier between Gentiles and the Gods on a higher level, and it brings us closer, ultimately disabling also the enemy's influence over us Satanists in full. This increases our force and power in every way. On the behalf of our enemies, it heightens all the forces of their destruction, and shrinks their influence completely. This Ritual opens the gates for our ET's to deal with the enemy directly and destroy them by invading into their so called 'spiritual world'.

Kol Nidrei: This ritual is one of 'washing the hands' and cleansing the enemy of their oaths. The jews like everyone else takes oaths, which can have potential power, and also this ritual is done for them to escape their karmic energy from wrongdoing Gentiles. This ritual is so necessary, that they do this once a year, and if they do not, their year goes to shit. By reversing them, all their years will be shit, and they will get vengeance from the people whom they wrong.

Holding Enemy Accountable RTR: Acts in a different and direct manner, but quite similar to the above. This ritual is drastic and includes politicians, corrupted filthy christians, and anyone else closely assisting the jews in their crimes. This ritual intensifies the negative curses we already put on both of them, ultimately destroying them even more. This rips out their protection against the public, and their ability to weasel out situations. It also adds extra negative energy to what already put on the enemy, destroying rotten and corrupted pastors, christian zombies, "ISIS" terrorist factions, and all these radical jewish zombies that put the world in stupidity and distress.

Communications: This ritual is one absolute Nuke. This has destroyed the whole communications establishment of the enemy, see the Kosher media etc. This causes communication mistakes on the enemy, destroys planning, but also their spiritual communication, for good. It destroys them in a very fundamental level. This ritual on the person doing it, loosens up the mind from jewish subversive influence, astral flickering, and anything else preventing spiritual communication.

Disarming The Enemy RTR: This ritual increases strongly all the forces set out against the enemy, no matter what forces these are. This makes them helpless and defenseless against these forces, and throws out of the window their ability to fend of these attacks. This also destroys the possibility for jews to evade judgement by lying, deceit, or spiritual means and jewdi mind tricks (as was stated before by some Sloth in the group) ultimately rendering them victims of their actions and more.

Restoring Gentile Power and Right to Rule Our Own Nations: The title is self explanatory. This RTR loosens up all the spells done against Gentiles who weaken them and make them give up their countries, abandon them, and let them be destroyed. This shows the jew and punishes severely all those in power who act to that route to help the enemy. This gives vigor to Gentiles to keep up the warfare against the jews and demand their race, their country and their destiny back from the jewish oppressors. It directly frees the Gentiles of every imposed jew shackles there are, while destroying the influence of the jews over them so these do not take ground again. The end result sought from this Ritual is the ultimate retaking of our lands, nations, states and everything the jew tries to rob for so long. This delivers punishments to those who work to give these.

Serpent is Free RTR: Self explanatory, this RTR reverses the curses places on Satan's Serpent otherwise known as Kundalini, which directly deals with the perception, understanding, the occult powers, the mind, and everything else about man in his entirety. This RTR removes these curses and liberates the serpent, bringing protection, good luck, and freedom to the mind. This ritual acts in removing internal blockages either put there by one's self, karmic dross, or the enemy, and removes all of them at the same time.

Serpent is Empowered RTR: This ritual empowers the Serpent, which as known is also stimulated by SATANAMA which is basically the root of SATAN. SATAN is also the externalized name both of the Serpent, and of Satya, Truth, which is where the Serpent leads. This ritual empowers both our Gods and ourselves at the same time, so that we cannot be easily cursed, ensnared and trapped by the enemy.

Serpent Ascending RTR: The Serpent, or Satan in the bible, the symbol of our Primordial God Satyan, is actually cursed to fall and crumble. This is metaphorical and it means for Gentiles to have their Kundalini serpent down and dormant. This ritual facilitates the rising of the Serpent, and the rising of our consciousness, all of which result in the destruction of the enemy and in total inability for them to act against Gentiles. This ritual also directly helps the mass of the world by taking it away from the level of pure, spiritually drowining filth, it has been put in due to christianity.

Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR: The uncountable millions of sacrifices of living beings for the jews, are what is feeding their egregores with lifeforce, and these are sacrificed to their throughforms, such as jesus, mohammed, or whatever else filth they believe in. The amounts of energy raised are inconceivably enormous, and they are used for jewish benefit and the benefit of the entities from other dimensions who feast on these low level, filthy, but intense energies of death induced by jewish wars, sacrifice of innocents, and constant bloodshed. This RTR reverses all this death energy directly to the enemy in all levels, destroying them and poisoning them fully, while dispelling them at the same time so that they cannot be replenished. This is closing the feeding mouth of the jewish beast, leading it to destruction. This RTR in particular harms both Judaism and Pisslam, as these are major frontiers of blood sacrifice of these egregores the jews have made.

Reversing Curse Upon The Goat. This is a ritual that is one of the most important in Judaism, and it's done to curse the Gentiles, symbolized by the Goat, and transfer all of the jewish filth for thousands of years of crimes, to their enemies. From this ritual came the trick the jews do to blame their enemies with their own crimes, which has served them for centuries - until now. This ritual destroys this meme, reverses all the negative karmic energy back to the jews, and intensifies it. At the same time this removes portions of this negative energy put on the individual "Goyim" who does the ritual, and all the Gentiles who have been infested with this jewish negative energy that causes accidents, death, massive misfortune, and ends up in the large scale as ignorance, blindness and even extinction under the jews. Spiritually this unblocks the crown chakra, allowing of higher understanding and serenity for the person, rather than being constantly plagued by filthy cursed energy of the enemy.

Ending Confusion RTR: This is a nuke that destroys and dispels all jewish trinkology on the astral, both in mental and in spiritual roots, and disables it. This opens the eyes of Gentiles and dispels people. On the individual doing the ritual, this dispels everything the enemy constantly tries to put there to keep a person blind, be it spiritually, or in any other way, thus foiling their plots which prey upon ignorance of the victim (such as curses where one stays ignorant of them).

Curse Israel RTR: On the side of the jews, this takes the biggest weapon they possess, which is to bless the jews and the shabbos goyim who help them, and curse their enemies at the same time. This disables both of these fully, so the enemy has nothing to give. On the persons on the opposing side, this RTR acts as a blessing for those who fight against the enemy, and blesses all their efforts for such, but also bestows personal blessings and removes jewish curses that the jews put on their opponents. Those who do RTR's also gain benefit and blessing for doing so by doing this ritual in the most direct manner as they directly curse the enemy. This ritual also reverses every curse the enemy may put on anyone into a positive, blessing the individual who fights.

Anti-War RTRs: In the jewish bible, there are coded passages so that the jews cause major wars (look in history) where people die en masse, in order to funnel this energy to their objective. This ritual ruins all of their 'prophecies' and their thoughforms which are made to create a disastrous future for mankind, and also this ruins entirely their capacity to start wars to keep humanity preoccupied and to impose death. This robs them of all their influences, whatever these may be, as starting war requires massive influence over nations and states. The Second RTR stops the War in Syria and destroys the dream of "Greater Israel", voiding everything of the New Testament and the Torah fully as a result.

Jewish Anti-Wealth RTR's: These are three rituals. Do you abhor Rabbi Jacob Rothschild, the fact that jews own up to 95% of the worlds wealth, and that people die of starvation and live like shit as a result, every single moment of their life in full anxiety? Do you hate wage slavery, and the jewish financial system which has most people in the under since forever, and where the 'comfortable goyim' are all living in paycheck to paycheck alike, while the jews are literally living in another universe because they have all the wealth in the world in their feet? Well, then do this RTR and it will destroy this system, destroy jewish financial control, and open the way for instating new and more sound financial systems. The jewish goblin empire is based on their ownership, which this RTR destroys, ultimately taking the whole world from their hands, now and forever. This RTR also causes redistribution to Gentiles, nulls out completely the whole of the jewish plan to usurp the whole planet as their personal beloning, and gives blessings to Gentiles so this objective can happen in a just manner. This RTR also blesses the Gentiles directly and can bring financial benefits to the person doing the RTR.

Destroying Rabbi Jesus RTR: Do you hate the lies and ignorance created by jews thanks to this imbecile hoax they made up thousands of years ago? Well unfortunately this hoax gained footing in the conscience of mankind, but no more - this RTR destroys the Jewtican, the whole spiritual matrix of Christianity, and destroys all the spiritual muck the jewish have put forth through this proxy, now and forever. Since the 'authorities are derived from christ' in this brainwashed jewish world (see for example how pastors get so many privilleges) this RTR destroys all "Christian" jewish wanna-be's and their leadership, bringing ruin to those who try to impose Rabbinical Law for Goyim consumption, also known as Christianity. This cuts the line from which the enemy siphons the energy and brainwashes the poor Gentiles who believe in this religion, and closes the Gentiles further to spiritual jewish attacks, freeing them of the mental cancer of christianity.

As you can see, all of the above is what needs to be done for the enemy to go fully down, in all frontiers. So long we insist on these rituals, the enemy will losing more and more, until they go spiritually extinct.

May Satan bless our efforts and our spiritual weaponry.

SiegHeil9

Re: A Course in Our RTR Weaponry

Postby SiegHeil9 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:06 pm

The verbal 72 Names (pt. 1) is up on the page of the 72 Stinking Names, so here is a link I made for the 72 Stinking Names

http://docdro.id/eFqh0MH

Hail Satan!!

Hoodedcobra666

Re: A Course in Our RTR Weaponry

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:09 pm

SiegHeil9 wrote:The verbal 72 Names (pt. 1) is up on the page of the 72 Stinking Names, so here is a link I made for the 72 Stinking Names

http://docdro.id/eFqh0MH

Hail Satan!!

This link is all largely wrong and is missing most of this.

Illuminated

Re: A Course in Our RTR Spiritual Weaponry

Postby Illuminated » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:05 am

This is so neat and true.

These RTRs are a sure deal and really has collapsed the enemy, I'm happy that one of these destroyers was ((Me)) haha... :twisted:

Last year, when I started to do RTRs, I was low and had many personal problems and depression, well I was new to this, now the game is changed and I feel like a real God walking on earth.

I really am thankful to the Joy of Satan Ministry that you have been tough and strong.
Along with all Satanists here, who have been stronger in Satan.

We might be less in numbers, but we have changed the world. :D

Our Victory is Assured. ✌

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:06 am

Illuminated wrote:This is so neat and true.

These RTRs are a sure deal and really has collapsed the enemy, I'm happy that one of these destroyers was ((Me)) haha... :twisted:

Last year, when I started to do RTRs, I was low and had many personal problems and depression, well I was new to this, now the game is changed and I feel like a real God walking on earth.

I really am thankful to the Joy of Satan Ministry that you have been tough and strong.
Along with all Satanists here, who have been stronger in Satan.

We might be less in numbers, but we have changed the world. :D

Our Victory is Assured. ✌

Sieg Heil to that Brother/Sister!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

Edelwise

Postby Edelwise » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:52 am

So hard to choose... I think I'll buy them all. :twisted:

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:04 pm

@SiegHeil9 What I meant by my comment is that the PDF is fragmented, or just appears as such. That's all. This to avoid misunderstandings.

lightoflucifer666

Postby lightoflucifer666 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:24 pm

ok so now i know what these do... so how do they work whats the process in how these rtrs do what they do???

lightoflucifer666

Postby lightoflucifer666 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:25 pm

also do you need to cleanse your aura after doing any of these like with black magick in general?

HorusLucis

Postby HorusLucis » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:30 pm

This piece of information is straight to the Point and sure reason as to why we have to Find time on our schedules and do the RTRS No matter how committed we are.
http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.com
Hail Horus!
Hail Lucifuge Rofocale!
Hail Father Satan!
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

NightKiss666

Postby NightKiss666 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:57 pm

I've incorporated the RTRs into my weekly routine and I've attempted most at least once. Out of all RTRs I have 2 favorites that I enjoy doing, the 72 and Communications. I literally get joy out of doing it and become pissed when disturbed during these RTRs. I honestly don't know why it's these 2 that I enjoy the most but everytime you post a new schedule I always make sure I get these 2 done every other day, if not everyday.

Some RTRs I just can't get down with because of pronunciations which leads to frustration and a quit for the day; however, it always leads to a second attempt all the way through.

Thanks for this post for I know a few allies who see no purpose in performing the RTRs at all or just simply refuse to do them for whatever reason. I will politely forward this forum to them for this shows that the RTRs isn't just a "Jew dies yet we get nothing but a Jewless world that's gonna come from meditations alone". I truly hope that this will shift their paradigm on RTRs altogether.
"Without great solitude, no serious work is possible." - Picasso

luis

Postby luis » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:52 am

NightKiss666 wrote:I've incorporated the RTRs into my weekly routine and I've attempted most at least once. Out of all RTRs I have 2 favorites that I enjoy doing, the 72 and Communications. I literally get joy out of doing it and become pissed when disturbed during these RTRs. I honestly don't know why it's these 2 that I enjoy the most but everytime you post a new schedule I always make sure I get these 2 done every other day, if not everyday.

Some RTRs I just can't get down with because of pronunciations which leads to frustration and a quit for the day; however, it always leads to a second attempt all the way through.

Thanks for this post for I know a few allies who see no purpose in performing the RTRs at all or just simply refuse to do them for whatever reason. I will politely forward this forum to them for this shows that the RTRs isn't just a "Jew dies yet we get nothing but a Jewless world that's gonna come from meditations alone". I truly hope that this will shift their paradigm on RTRs altogether.

I hope more and more satanist Will do the RTR! I mean can someone consider themself a 'true' spiritual satanist without doing the RTR'S? :? I'm not including here newbey of course becouse It take a week or two to start them.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:04 am

luis wrote:
NightKiss666 wrote:I've incorporated the RTRs into my weekly routine and I've attempted most at least once. Out of all RTRs I have 2 favorites that I enjoy doing, the 72 and Communications. I literally get joy out of doing it and become pissed when disturbed during these RTRs. I honestly don't know why it's these 2 that I enjoy the most but everytime you post a new schedule I always make sure I get these 2 done every other day, if not everyday.

I hope more and more satanist Will do the RTR! I mean can someone consider themself a 'true' spiritual satanist without doing the RTR'S? :? I'm not including here newbey of course becouse It take a week or two to start them.

Doing the RTRs removed curses which are put specifically on Satanists by the enemy to ruin them.

It's unwise not doing the RTRs as if you want to advance these will only hasten and empower the process. These curses on the enemy have rained hard on humanity, born and unborn included. These can persist for lifetimes. Every fibre of the Gentile being and generations is put under these curses. To remove them is to heal from deadly diseases.

They work to push back factors that do us evil away and promote factors that do us good in everyway. I do not get it why someone doesn't want free blessings, if anyone doesn't get it.

thelord

Postby thelord » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:47 pm

thanks for this information, sure i will read it many times to understand
but what mean by ( RTR )

SiegHeil9

Postby SiegHeil9 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:05 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:@SiegHeil9 What I meant by my comment is that the PDF is fragmented, or just appears as such. That's all. This to avoid misunderstandings.

High Priest HoodedCobra666, thank you for the information. I was not responding because I am confused and I am trying to think of the right thing to say, I’m kind of timid of saying the wrong thing, being a bit emotionally stunted from prior use of drugs.. I really appreciate your help. So, I thought those two pages was all, but I am very curious to know what the full ritual for part 2 (stinking names) of the 72 names is! Thanks again Commander Cobra!!

Hail Satan!

Adrellis

Postby Adrellis » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:26 am

Thank you for posting this. I need to get back to RTRs, and now I am.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:28 pm

SiegHeil9 wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:@SiegHeil9 What I meant by my comment is that the PDF is fragmented, or just appears as such. That's all. This to avoid misunderstandings.

High Priest HoodedCobra666, thank you for the information. I was not responding because I am confused and I am trying to think of the right thing to say, I’m kind of timid of saying the wrong thing, being a bit emotionally stunted from prior use of drugs.. I really appreciate your help. So, I thought those two pages was all, but I am very curious to know what the full ritual for part 2 (stinking names) of the 72 names is! Thanks again Commander Cobra!!

Hail Satan!

Sure thing mein bro, zero worries.

The thing is only the pdf was incomplete. I will find the original and post it. I am pretty certain something was missing and there was some strange things such as the random names in the bottom, but that's it.

SiegHeil9

Postby SiegHeil9 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:59 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
SiegHeil9 wrote:

Hail Satan!

The thing is only the pdf was incomplete. I will find the original and post it. I am pretty certain something was missing and there was some strange things such as the random names in the bottom, but that's it.

Thank you brother! I appreciate you Commander Cobra! I look forward to reading the correction! Hail Satan!

PeppermintTaco

Postby PeppermintTaco » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:19 pm

Thanks a fuckton, High Priest. Very, very informative and precious knowledge. I have a question though.
HoodedCobra666 wrote:Jewish Anti-Wealth RTR's: These are three rituals. Do you abhor Rabbi (((Jacob Rothschild))), the fact that jews own up to 95% of the worlds wealth, and that people die of starvation and live like shit as a result, every single moment of their life in full anxiety? Do you hate wage slavery, and the jewish financial system which has most people in the under since forever, and where the 'comfortable goyim' are all living in paycheck to paycheck alike, while the jews are literally living in another universe because they have all the wealth in the world in their feet? Well, then do this RTR and it will destroy this system, destroy jewish financial control, and open the way for instating new and more sound financial systems. The jewish goblin empire is based on their ownership, which this RTR destroys, ultimately taking the whole world from their hands, now and forever. This RTR also causes redistribution to Gentiles, nulls out completely the whole of the jewish plan to usurp the whole planet as their personal beloning, and gives blessings to Gentiles so this objective can happen in a just manner. This RTR also blesses the Gentiles directly and can bring financial benefits to the person doing the RTR.

What's the third ritual? What am I missing? :shock:
Spiritüel Satanizm Türkiye/Turkish Spiritual Satanism
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page

Valontuoja

Postby Valontuoja » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:34 pm

thelord wrote:thanks for this information, sure i will read it many times to understand
but what mean by ( RTR )

RTR means Reverse Torah Ritual. Bible is full of curses against Gentiles. Jews vibrate those curses mainly in hebrew but also in Greek, Aramaic or whatever language, we reverse the curses by vibrating those in reverse.

Read these - very important:
http://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSu ... hcraft.htm
http://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSu ... craft2.htm
http://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSu ... ering.html

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Sure thing mein bro, zero worries.

I decided to check and couldn't find anything more than those two pages he posted already. Here are links.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170614194 ... 18817.html
https://web.archive.org/web/20170819111 ... Names.html

Sinner13

Postby Sinner13 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:02 am

Since I don't know how to upload PDF's, this is the best I can do, assuming that this is what SiegHeil9 was referring to, the "Add On" amplification for the 72 names RTR (please screenshot or save the pictures below, I just uploaded them to an image site without an account since it allowed me to, i'm not sure if the links will die on their own or not):

"Step 1.
Begin by printing out, using a PC printer, the box with the 72 names below, and
then take a marker or a pen and blot out each of the 3 Hebrew letters in the
boxes.

When you are finished, tear the paper to shreds and throw it into the toilet, and
make sure you ‘go’ on it, and then flush it. Make sure the paper you print it out on
is thin and won’t clog your toilet.

OR you can defile in other ways, such as rubbing it out with your shoe and
throwing it into some sewage. Don’t worry, Demons can give you ideas. The
point here is to defile this in as rotten a way as possible. This is the ultimate
blasphemy and attack against the enemy so-called "God" This can be done as
many times as you wish, the more the better.

Step 2.

Do the same with the list of the “Names of God” below on page 3. Thoroughly
blot out each one. And then do the very same with the paper.

It also helps to muster up as much hatred as possible when doing this working.
When you are finished, say either aloud or in your mind, HAIL SATAN!!

We'll also be reversing those “Names of God” and vibrating them backwards
soon."

HPS Maxine

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
SiegHeil9 wrote:

Hail Satan!

In a world plagued with evil and lies, the truth is found in what we are told is most evil of all lies.

Rook

Postby Rook » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:52 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
SiegHeil9 wrote:

Hail Satan!

The PDF seems to have the exact contents from the site, just not in the exact order, however if the original PDF was like that, i'm unsure as i did not have a copy stored.
https://web.archive.org/web/20170815110 ... Names.html

and this would be the post made by HP-Maxine:

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:41 am

What happened to the toilet paper, mucus paper and floor coating ideas for the 72 stinking names? lol

SiegHeil9

Postby SiegHeil9 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:40 pm

Sinner13 wrote:Since I don't know how to upload PDF's, this is the best I can do, assuming that this is what SiegHeil9 was referring to, the "Add On" amplification for the 72 names RTR (please screenshot or save the pictures below, I just uploaded them to an image site without an account since it allowed me to, i'm not sure if the links will die on their own or not):

"Step 1.
Begin by printing out, using a PC printer, the box with the 72 names below, and
then take a marker or a pen and blot out each of the 3 Hebrew letters in the
boxes.

When you are finished, tear the paper to shreds and throw it into the toilet, and
make sure you ‘go’ on it, and then flush it. Make sure the paper you print it out on
is thin and won’t clog your toilet.

OR you can defile in other ways, such as rubbing it out with your shoe and
throwing it into some sewage. Don’t worry, Demons can give you ideas. The
point here is to defile this in as rotten a way as possible. This is the ultimate
blasphemy and attack against the enemy so-called "God" This can be done as
many times as you wish, the more the better.

Step 2.

Do the same with the list of the “Names of God” below on page 3. Thoroughly
blot out each one. And then do the very same with the paper.

It also helps to muster up as much hatred as possible when doing this working.
When you are finished, say either aloud or in your mind, HAIL SATAN!!

We'll also be reversing those “Names of God” and vibrating them backwards
soon."

HPS Maxine

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
SiegHeil9 wrote:

Hail Satan!

Cool Sinner13 thanks a lot!!

SiegHeil9

Postby SiegHeil9 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:43 pm

Rook wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:
SiegHeil9 wrote:

Hail Satan!

The PDF seems to have the exact contents from the site, just not in the exact order, however if the original PDF was like that, i'm unsure as i did not have a copy stored.
https://web.archive.org/web/20170815110 ... Names.html

and this would be the post made by HP-Maxine:

Hey Rook, so Sinner13 posted the other hebrew kike god names, as you may have seen. Now we have the other part! Thanks for trying with the link!! Guilty cowardly kikes took it down..

Valontuoja

Postby Valontuoja » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:39 pm

Since this writing is no longer in the announcements can some moderator make it sticky or put it back. I'm asking since this is very important writing or at least put link to this into every new RTR schedule so new members can also see this. We are going to do RTRs all the time so why not have this as a permanent announcement?

Also another thing I'm curious is about how do RTRs affect the environment around the person who does these. I have read somewhere that Hitler got in power in Germany since Germany had a long pagan history and German occultists made workings in order to save their nation from the enemy. Do the RTRs similarly affect the place, city and country where we do them? Places have their own energy according to Maxine. In places were someone was violently killed there is lots of negative energy, do RTRs leave positive or satanic energy if someone does the rituals continuously in same place?

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:37 pm

With "Reversing the Curse Upon the Goat" I don't just feel it acting on the crown chakra. The beautiful feeling involves the whole head excluding part of the face (from the eyebrows downward). Also with the "Communications" RTR, I have a very heightened awareness of my heart chakra.