Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Great Banishing: Moving Towards A Better Future For Mankind

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
What many people describe as spirituality, due to lack of understanding, especially of knowledge, has went into a domain which is made nowadays to sound incoherent, driving many people to hocus pocus and in particular, all spirituality is banished into a "Fake" domain of non-existence.

The above was a reaction to the perception of Abrahamic religions on the subject, which indeed, promote extreme stupidity and incoherence into this area of life. From elaborate Philosophical texts, analysis, and massive understanding, we went into some bullshit about how one must just plea to the Jew on the sky to eventually not get burned. Naturally, this made people disgusted, and people more conscious revolted sooner or later to this ideal.

Great spiritual meanings which have extreme depth, and are also the foundation of many exceptionally deep universal Truths, are rendered into crap. One such teaching is how "All is love", which is a gross oversimplification of the concept of the "All" and how "Venus rules the all" in Ancient thought. This concept is about the interconnectedness of the universe, and not about puny small explanations. The universe is kept together by the force of "Venus", which is the force of "Love" and connection, but this is not as linear and as gross as described. Particles are kept together by bonds, and these bonds are related to the concept of Venus or Union.

Enemy spirituality trampled these concepts to the ground, and the knowledge was given to severe idiots (created by the enemy of course) and people who behave like animals, and as thus, profanity was the only thing that was going to result from this. Non initiated, careless people, and people who wanted to exploit humanity (We all know which race did this very happily) took these concepts, desecrated them, and turned them into shit. To make sure that this destruction would be thorough, they made sure to kill every ancient Pagan who understood these concepts on a better basis.

Nature, is highly obviously giving many animals a lot of abilities which to us may seem like "strange", such as the Dolphin. Dolphins do communicate telepathically, by what we would define as telepathy. They do not need cellphones for this communication. Other animals also communicate in other, very natural ways, and create extremely complex things and complex planning, without using plans, blueprints, or in particular planning things out logically or technologically.

Human mothers will understand the concept of telepathy in a direct way. Many mothers, especially during pregnancy, do experience these emotions towards their children. This lasts throughout the life. Mothers can wake up during sleep when their children feel emotionally unwell, or when something happens to them. Motherhood is like a fast forward button into spirituality, and is a very spiritual procedure. A mother who has felt this or experienced this knows beyond any doubt that these things exist. One of the reasons motherhood is frowned upon and banished is this very specific reason. Mother and witch have some things in common.

Other species than the human ones, they do not require any microchip to have these abilities and certainly we don't either. What we need merely, is to just practice spiritually until these abilities manifest in humanity, which are already present in a half-botched way. Many people do have spiritual abilities, or at least, here and there, but since these are not trained, and no knowledge exists on how to sufficiently train them, these are lost. Not only this, but the world beats these out of human beings deliberately and violently. The mind is programmed to the last screw in it, to violently disbelieve in all of these.

Today, modern technology we have, emulates a lot of these abilities both of animals and man, and we have definite proof of it existing. It's possible to transfer messages through a distance through forms of light and wavelength, we do this everyday. However if someone supports that this is possible by the human being "In itself", they are rendered insane, but when this is supported in technology, one just turns on their wi-fi or bluetooth to see exactly this concept manifesting.

Cables are no longer required in communication. What is required is a specific vibration wavelength produced, and sent to an ample receiver, which we can call remote wifi technology or before this, the Radio. And then, communication takes place. Technology is only an indirect manifestation of our thoughts about things. We thought that we can project messages over distance, and we made the technology based on natural principles.

A lot of effort is being put for decades in completely disregarding any evidence about these things and every awareness of what is spiritual existing, simply because, if this box opens up and people start posing questions, then the whole status quo of present day jewish controlled mankind is going to collapse. The enemy has done every effort possible to stop this event, but the Gods have been pushing it through, so currently, we are in a middle ground where the enemy uses their worldly power to merely pervert what they can no longer stop and poison it.

One example here is how people seek spiritual experience, but all the info they hop upon, is about drugs, or enemy infested "Spirituality".

Ironically, we know about a lot of things today, that are proof and go into the spiritual laws of the universe, but the enemy tries to control perception about these things, and make them look like they have nothing to do with spirituality, which, according to them, is hocus pocus crap.

However, principles like the Eye of Ra or Wadjet, and how it is the "Life Giving Eye" or the "Eye of Creation", is no different than what Quantum Mechanics and Physics admit to us today - that our observation affects the world on a quantum level, and this brings forward some manifestations. This is a gross over simplification, but along the lines, it is what it is.

Where we as a species are concerned, we have human collective perception.

This is why Abrahamic programs as we progress, and other life hating programs, especially as humans become more numerous, have to be stopped and removed completely from mankind. We are disarming them on a higher level with the RTR before it is too late, however, the creation and generation of negativity is still a true thing. This is because having a perception of death, anguish, deserved suffering, and general other things, by the tens of billions, manifests in our environment exactly these circumstances, or affects them to go down the drain. Abrahamic programs are a life hating mind virus.

Another projection of this virus is the constant projection of "Love". As anyone can see, this world is anything but "Love" based. This world is hate based, and not love based, despite of the "Sincerest" efforts of this hoax that claims to make this world "better". This happens because when you enforce love, this is no different than a rapist, and what does this force create? Hatred. The world would be more tranquil without this constant nauseating force that goes against all that is human. A balance is required. This is only one of the drawbacks of the enemy programs in the mass consciousness of mankind.

Humanity is resisting and trying to advance, but the more we advance, the more we find ourselves having to escape from the consequences of this mental virus. If we advance past a level with these ideals, we will just destroy ourselves directly.

This is programmed in the mass mind as the "Final Judgement" and this happens when in the Mental Virus Bible Book?

When humanity has sufficiently advanced, "Knowledge has increased", "People built the tower of Babel" and other checkpoints of human evolution are put in code-words inside this alien inspired book. When humans cross these lines, they are programmed to self-destruct on an unconscious level, and the enemy accelerates this. Beliefs like this have been embed powerfully in the minds of billions of people, and this creates a psychic disaster.

Long story short, the above has happened, because there are other beings in the world and universe also. In writings of the enemy, it was written that many of them considered humanity living garbage, and that in order to avoid us becoming a "Psychic biohazard", they attempted direct destruction of humans. As they were foiled, they then attempted slow and gradual infiltration and subversion of humanity from the inside, such as for example creating faiths that abolished our perception about spirituality or anything like that.

In the modern world, it's easy to forget also that until Europe pushed through with the scientific advances from the 15th century onward, hardly anything existed of modern and feasible technology on a mass scale to change life, either. In order to get to this state again, a lot of bloodshed and wars had to take place for centuries, so that the system that was ongoing would crack, and eventually, some light to shine through on this earth again. We were at the carriage age, and some places hardly even had the wheel going. Everything we have manifested was hard work, but it happened fast and quickly, compared to the prior centuries, given Xianity has displaced from key fields and key positions such as science.

The Gods have flowed in and pushed the enemy back to give us one go at it, again. But as per usual with the enemy, advances come part and part positive and negative, at the same time. For example, we definitely advanced, but we also got the Atom bomb, and now as we advance with computers and AI, we will also have other dangers to face in the future. As we progress, these will be magnified. On the other hand, the splitting of the atom, has been put in control and can provide with Nuclear energy, which, if we took a different evolutionary route, we may have found out a better alternative.

In regard to who is making the machinations on a global scale to pervert and bastardize every human achievement only to further enslave humanity, just go take a quick look on all the "leading thinkers" in AI who want to use this to enslave mankind into some sort of The Matrix in real life scenario, and you will find that most of them belong into a very specific tribe whom we all know the reptilian nature of here. On the other side look at all the people working to make these better for humanity, affordable, and in general, turn these to our benefit, and you will see mostly Gentiles.

Every knowledge that falls on the hands of that tribe is used for total evil and gross things. Those of us invested in the spiritual war, do know beyond any doubt, and have seen beyond all doubt, what the enemy has done to spiritual knowledge, and how this has been used recklessly and in the most dumb way possible. It therefore has become a mission for centuries now to deal with this specific species that wants to ruin everything, only as a prerequisite to our advancement, and ironically even, our very and literal existence.

People generation by generation, do their part for Satan and the Gods, and push things to a better direction. We are living testament of this.

They also target people of intelligence, spiritual aptitude, and wisdom in all races are chased down. Ancient Pagans and spiritually developed people, but also, all their work, suddenly has vanished, and we only have recovered and made things accessible hardly this last century. This can be individuals, or collective purges. Tibet didn't get massacred for no reason. Today, Tibet still remains to be something, but it's a shadow of what it was before the invasion of inferiors like Communists. People did serious spiritual research and ascent on this place. This was only one place of those existing worldwide, today existing to be only shadows of themselves.

Meanwhile however, all these positive advances made, we are constantly threatened by dumb wars (Such as US - Iran nonsense by Israel) and other stupidities, such as the full throttle invasion that "suddenly" happened to wipe out Europeans, or prolific pointless global birthing which under the current system of production of waste, will accelerate our collective doom. Humanity doesn't have the wisdom to stop or halt this, we keep going straight into ape-land, or so it appears.

The mission to wipe out European people today is solely a last ditch effort of the enemy to restore us collectively back to the flattened state we were centuries ago as a planet, on other eggs of the work of the enemy, we have a rapidly rising Nuclear Communist power such as China rearing it's head, threatening a complete purge of every value of freedom generations spilled endless blood to safeguard about today.

With the Final RTR, the situation goes deeply. On one aspect, the RTR is a reversal of the letters of the enemy. However, Satan on the topic specifically, (when it came out) that this RTR is essentially linked to the meaning behind the letters themselves by the enemy higher ups (non-human), which, as we go deeper, also relates to the influence of the enemy on the higher level, those from "beyond". This negativity has been thrown haphazardly on our planet, and we are reversing and wiping it out. This banishes them out our world on a very deep level, and this extends past the Hebrew as a language or the reptilian offspring that lives here. It is all driven out.

Consider this a big exorcism of a multidimensional plague, a great banishing. This is advanced use of spiritual means to clean out a giant mess. As we progress on the future, this cleaning of the mess, will manifest on the materialized world, and the world will balanced out. Positive work has been done already and we have to be proud. Naturally, as this is done, the enemy will be frantic. Equally so, the matter will be solved as it's progressed.

We have to have faith in our Gods, and in what we do, and we will be successful. Despite of the deck stacked against humanity, we have to put our faith in our work. The deck has been stacked against humanity many times before, and the enemy laughed that we were going to collapse or remain as lower than pigs, and many times we have stole the snobbish smile from their face. This time we won't only steal their smile, but also punish them and push forth Justice on them for their incessant bullying of mankind.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
One such teaching is how "All is love", which is a gross oversimplification of the concept of the "All" and how "Venus rules the all" in Ancient thought.
Excellent amazing sermon. You said it all, very inspiring, but this mention of love reminded me of a personal experience years ago about how really ‘loving’ these people caught in the new age crap really are.

Once I lived with a lady who was very new age. Constantly blabbing about love everybody bla bla.

She was quite into spirituality and open minded. One day she discovered the jos and I got exciting and started explaining it a bunch. She said, “how do you know so much about this site?” And oops, I was revealed. She acted very cool about it, but the very next morning in the middle of winter, she kicked me out. Packed my stuff, drove me to the middle of nowhere and dropped me off outside in the middle of the storm with almost no money or vehicle. This was years ago, but for someone who was preaching ‘love’ so vehemently, this reveals the true nature of these people. What a horrendous terrible awful thing to do to someone. Some days of sleeping outside I called her and said, “be reasonable, let me back it’s freezing I’m sleeping in parks. What of this love love love?” She said “sorry Eric, our time together is over, its over. I can’t help you.” How can someone live with themselves just causally doing this to someone? This shows how seriously fucked up the psyche of these people really are.

I was young and didn’t handle the revealing of me being a Satanist very well, but also this story shows in a real sense, how superficial and fake this concept of love is that’s pushed in the enemy programs. It’s just pretty wrapping paper that people like, but open the present and it’s worse than a pile of coal. It’s a pile of jeeeeww...

Eric13 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
One such teaching is how "All is love", which is a gross oversimplification of the concept of the "All" and how "Venus rules the all" in Ancient thought.
Excellent amazing sermon. You said it all, very inspiring, but this mention of love reminded me of a personal experience years ago about how really ‘loving’ these people caught in the new age crap really are.

Once I lived with a lady who was very new age. Constantly blabbing about love everybody bla bla.

She was quite into spirituality and open minded. One day she discovered the jos and I got exciting and started explaining it a bunch. She said, “how do you know so much about this site?” And oops, I was revealed. She acted very cool about it, but the very next morning in the middle of winter, she kicked me out. Packed my stuff, drove me to the middle of nowhere and dropped me off outside in the middle of the storm with almost no money or vehicle. This was years ago, but for someone who was preaching ‘love’ so vehemently, this reveals the true nature of these people. What a horrendous terrible awful thing to do to someone. Some days of sleeping outside I called her and said, “be reasonable, let me back it’s freezing I’m sleeping in parks. What of this love love love?” She said “sorry Eric, our time together is over, its over. I can’t help you.” How can someone live with themselves just causally doing this to someone? This shows how seriously fucked up the psyche of these people really are.

I was young and didn’t handle the revealing of me being a Satanist very well, but also this story shows in a real sense, how superficial and fake this concept of love is that’s pushed in the enemy programs. It’s just pretty wrapping paper that people like, but open the present and it’s worse than a pile of coal. It’s a pile of jeeeeww...

I think from this story we deduct three things:

1. The enemy "love" people are livid ghouls and creeps
2. Do what the Al Jilwah says and never reveal your allegience to dumb people.
3. A fat bitch somewhere deserves a big fat fucking curse as a major punishment.

Your reply was meaningful. Make sure to also do part 3.

I don't believe it's too far-fetched to assume that the enemy has done more than just pit us against our own selves. They've taken as much of who we are as they could and they've stretched it out to means unnatural to us, and because they are things part of us and not innately foreign or 'alien' to us as they come from the origin of ourselves, this makes it harder for the masses to recognize it as a threat or something that is not healthy for us.

Things like love, empathy, even our spirituality they twist to their own ends where people still get the satisfaction of it's usage as something 'natural' to them, but it's not how it's supposed to be. Because it's still innately 'natural' by what it is, they see no wrong in it despite how much it's been corrupted into ways it shouldn't be. Fake spirituality, obsessive self-destructive love, empathy for ones who harm you; when you view these things on the outside of the enemy programming it is blatantly clear just how wrong it is, but to those trapped on the inside, it is still what is naturally part of them as humans, but how they go about it is considered the normal use of it. We see that it's not.

And sometimes that's not easy to handle... When you become free of the enemy, when you truly become aware of what's really going on, when you see just how sickeningly corrupted everything is on this planet, how you have no choice but to live through such a system knowing full well what it is and it's purpose... it can suck... plain and simple. But let it be known, with our efforts every waking day and every night, this is not an eternal way of life that we are looking at. For now, just keep marching on, 'play' the part, survive and outlast, because this system is being destroyed more and more each day - it's crumbling and it's falling apart. With the enemy knowing this as well, they are visibly becoming desperate. Things are going get a bit ugly before they get better, but that "better" is what we strive for and is what we're already moving towards no matter the storm that will rain upon us in the journey... even a hurricane cannot sustain itself forever.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
2. Do what the Al Jilwah says and never reveal your allegience to dumb people.
3. A fat bitch somewhere deserves a big fat fucking curse as a major punishment.

Your reply was meaningful. Make sure to also do part 3.
Yep, I was so young and naive at the time. Mistakes of life...
And she wasn’t fat haha but yes indeed. I was more or less a new Satanists when this happened and never cursed her. I think about it from time to time even though it was years ago.

Eric13 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Illogic, false-reasoning, and cognitive dissonance. It is only "love, love, love" as long as it conforms to a "definition", and an arbitrary, personal idea of what that "definition" is, because "I read this/listened to him befo' and nevuh realised dis bit before! It speks tuh meh in so many ways!" Anyone else might pretend to agree, or at least accept this other person's arbitrary "revelation" but because it does not apply to they themselves, they ignore it any further than that, but are still friendly with this person who received this "revelation" and support them. "As for me, it wasn't quite like what you say it was for you..." What does that remind you of?! xians, perchance?! This is going to cause Haddaway to become famous again and earn more shekels, because of all of these differences in what love is supposed to be, people will be crying, What is love? Baby, don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more... - and because Haddaway is Black..., and the jew and church is going to lap it up with idiots coming to jewsus for "love, love, love" because that is (suposed to be) the same and unconditional (ignoring all of the conditions) love - Illogic, false-reasoning, and cognitive dissonance again. As I say in short - Inconsistent, Contradictory Hypocrites. That ICH needs scratching, and I don't mean waka-waka-waka-what is love?, by the way.

From the end of the Golden Age ,humans have lost the psychic abilities to bond with each other on an deeper spiritual level. Hatred is born out of the inability to understand each other and come to an agreement. We have barriers separating us from each other. Only few people who go through pain,happiness and other memories together end up forming strong bonds, which could be done through spiritual means. Humanity has no respect for each others values and beliefs. The enemies of humanity who created this state of affairs must first be dealt with. The samsaric cycle of hatred will continue and humans will continue to kill each other out of vengeance until we deal with the enemy. After the enemy has been permanently exterminated, we can bond in a satanic way ,connecting and respecting each other and achieving true peace. A spiritual awakening that will usher in another golden age.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Excellent Sermon, thanks HP Hooded Cobra 666. It is normal to want to chase away infiltrated beings and enemies. Our people have chased the jews away many times but the jews have always come back again and again. The only solution is to *move the jews and their superiors perfectly and permanently. And this we can only do with the guidance and help of our Gods.

Jews are reptilian offspring? I want a proof about this Jews including their genetic disease and form of their face. President of Ukraine is jew... :shock: https://www.kino-teatr.ru/acter/album/6413/654142.jpg https://icdn.lenta.ru/images/2018/04/06/16/20180406160503531/detail_3629127e88c35879993b4ae55157e8d4.jpg

The enemy people (who are gentiles) you notice that while they constantly preach and talk about love all the time they are very empty and more full of hate than they are of love. People that don't believe in or follow this are naturally more loving and empathetic because they know how to hate sometimes they don't just suppress all their emotions. I noticed this.

We need to learn to be human again. I will also notice that the enemy entities themselves like greys Reptillians etc seem weaker or to have a harder time influiencing people now and in some cases possibly gave up on some targets to go after bigger threats to them.

I know this cause their attacks are not overwhelming like the were back in around 2014.

So yeah we are doing a good Job we just need to keep this up and soon we will be free whether it's 2024 or next year or 2030 it is going to happen the enemy will lose on Earth so just keep up the good fight and we know they will lose.

Eric13 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is exactly the thing I mean or the parents that would kick out their sons or daughters or just stop supporting them over stuff related to their belief system (on a lot of these cases the son or daughter being Satanist isn't really the thing here it's like even if they are gay or athiest or just about anything that they don't agree with)
This is exactly the way these enemy people are they really don't understand love or compassion. They say live and let live but they don't practice it.

What a bunch of hypocrites and yes you should curse her would have done that long ago if I was in your position with the help of the God's if I wasn't powerful enough to do it myself of course with giving them something in return. That is messed up.

You know, always when i watch the news there is some crime or theft or rape and barely something positive, i have moments when i ask my self if these news are like this to fuel more the negativity in the world, what's you opinion on this matter guys?

666Ea666 said:
Another projection of this virus is the constant projection of "Love". As anyone can see, this world is anything but "Love" based. This world is hate based, and not love based, despite of the "Sincerest" efforts of this hoax that claims to make this world "better". This happens because when you enforce love, this is no different than a rapist, and what does this force create? Hatred.

I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF, AS IS ALWAYS THE CASE WITH HOODED COBRA. HAIL ENKI

What are you still doing here?
Don't you have a race mixing sermon to attend in some synagogue?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back