Lol: Rabbi Admits in my Channel my Video is Correct...

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Hoodedcobra666

Lol: Rabbi Admits in my Channel my Video is Correct...

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:48 pm

The day is at hand fellow Goyim. Rabbi admits in my channel that my video is right. The jewish gang is also on that video, so make sure to download and distribute it. It may not last up for long.

I pinned the comment of the kikey here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB4uDfaQLck

Egon

Re: Lol: Rabbi Admits in my Channel my Video is Correct...

Postby Egon » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:00 pm

HP HC with due respect it's your anti-semitic biased eye who misread what this holy example of the chosen ones actualy told. It's clearly writen "White Jeezus is the saviour, repent for your sins and stop being bad goy ok?"

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:11 pm

Egon wrote:HP HC with due respect it's your anti-semitic biased eye who misread what this holy example of the chosen ones actualy told. It's clearly writen "White Jeezus is the saviour, repent for your sins and stop being bad goy ok?"

[img]...[/img]

Yea when he says that the Rabbi who claims all the Gentiles are to be exterminated, Islam acts as a broom to kill Arabs and Whites in warfare, that "we will have out account settled (Die in WW3)" and the other Rabbi who calls us animals of the field, as "Truthful", it's definitely my biased aunti-semetic eye making up excuses.

As always.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:35 pm

This is the first time filth has actually appeared directly and this blatantly. And yet, they have confirmed that EVERYTHING that filthy rabbis spoke about in that video is true, they usually deny, but this time, they confirm it.

And yet again, the words of Lord Amdusias come to mind.

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:36 pm

Lol look how Jewish is his website. This is not a bot

About Outreach Judaism
Outreach Judaism is an international organization that responds directly to the issues raised by missionaries and cults, by exploring Judaism in contradistinction to fundamentalist Christianity.

Our organization’s goal is to generate a lasting connection between Jewish families and Judaism through building immediate awareness of the current Hebrew-Christian movement worldwide. Outreach Judaism provides full-time, multi-level informational resources such as:

• The critically acclaimed 24-part audio series and NEW in-depth study guide entitled, “Let’s Get Biblical!”
• An extraordinary role-play program for teenagers
• Stimulating and provocative adult education lectures and seminars
• College campus outreach
• Counseling
• Discussion groups for teenagers and adults
• Networking with other Jewish organizations worldwide

https://outreachjudaism.org/about-us/

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:41 pm

I have an archive of jews who have attacked my videos over the times. Some just crack they just can't keep silent. Actual jews from Israel. Some are more clever than this, others too arrogant and therefore they tell us to 'fuck off' in our face.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:44 pm

Cacique Satanás wrote:Lol look how Jewish is his website. This is not a bot

About Outreach Judaism
Outreach Judaism is an international organization that responds directly to the issues raised by missionaries and cults, by exploring Judaism in contradistinction to fundamentalist Christianity.

Our organization’s goal is to generate a lasting connection between Jewish families and Judaism through building immediate awareness of the current Hebrew-Christian movement worldwide. Outreach Judaism provides full-time, multi-level informational resources such as:

• The critically acclaimed 24-part audio series and NEW in-depth study guide entitled, “Let’s Get Biblical!”
• An extraordinary role-play program for teenagers
• Stimulating and provocative adult education lectures and seminars
• College campus outreach
• Counseling
• Discussion groups for teenagers and adults
• Networking with other Jewish organizations worldwide

https://outreachjudaism.org/about-us/

Rabbi Tovia who runs this as I see now, is the Rabbi whom I have put as an example of jews being reptillian. He is a very sly jew, that specializes in "Intellectual Judaism", aka, the doctrine of public denial of anything spiritual, trying to make Judaism look 'nice and safe' for the Goyim and anyone else who has found anything. He is inferior in the order of Rabbis, especially the "Yerushlami" trained Rabbis, in Israel, the Kabbalists and many other higher ups who believe there is no time for his filthy bullshit but to go full spiritual war against the Goyim.

Rabbis are divided in categories. They have envoy's like Tovia that go out to confuse the Goyim and calm down anti-semetic christians, Rabbis that preach a union between Islam and Christianity, Rabbis that spew "Theoretical Kabbalah" to confuse the Goyim that it's just some useless gibberish, and then we have the superior orders who actually do the useful things. Think like misisonaries and the xian church, they have branches and work like criminal organizations to attain many objectives at the same time.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:12 pm

Claim: "The Goyim can convert because we took a black jew and we pretended it wuz african and shit!"

Reality:

Israel's plan to force out African migrants

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-428083 ... n-migrants

Israeli government to tell 38,000 Africans to leave or face arrest

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/wor ... 999048001/

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:00 pm

LOL, they are desperate.

ss666

Postby ss666 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:33 pm

I saw the comment with my eyes before he deleted it... the Rabbi got scared

—»ŚØŁIÐЦS-ŚИΔKΣ«—

Postby —»ŚØŁIÐЦS-ŚИΔKΣ«— » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:41 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:The day is at hand fellow Goyim. Rabbi admits in my channel that my video is right. The jewish gang is also on that video, so make sure to download and distribute it. It may not last up for long.

He is just a stupid liar, Deuteronomy 32:8-9
8 When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance,
when he divided all mankind,
he set up boundaries for the peoples
according to the number of the sons of Israel.[a]
9 For the Lord’s portion is his people,
Jacob his allotted inheritance.

He knows very well that to be Jewish does not depend on religion but the race.
"Combatti per le tue idee ma combatti con altrettanta forza chi vuole reprimere le tue idee, chi fa questo teme ciò che sai e le conseguenze che esse possono avviare." Astarte

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:16 pm

Desdemona Diamandis wrote:That filthy moron jew removed his comment where he admitted the truth, I think.
I cannot find that thread under your video...

He came to my channel too. I sent the URL in my previous post here...
He even tried to claim that we invented the "jewish race". And then he asked me to have a skype chat with him.
LOL!

He is still trolling so I made some screen shots:

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Do not correspond with this diseased creature. Let it be. It's rare for them to go all out on my channel, eventhough, many of them are aware of what is going on. However the Rabbi fucked up and hundreds saw the comment. We also have the screenshots etc. Plus it's comments on your video are still there.

Jews are not a race Goyim:

DNA Links Prove Jews Are a 'Race,' Says Genetics Expert:

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/dna-link ... -1.5220113

Israel Starts Using DNA to Check for Jewishness of Immigrants:

http://newobserveronline.com/israel-sta ... mmigrants/

Now in 2017-2018, the new lie of the jews to fend off the accussations is that they started pretending they are not a race:

Should Jewishness be determined by a genetic test?

http://www.jpost.com/Magazine/Should-Je ... est-514968

" 'Who is a Jew?' can now be answered by genetic testing
The mass immigration of Jews from the FSU to Israel was seen as a welcome blessing, but many have experienced difficulties proving their Jewish identity. "

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politi ... ses-506584

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:21 pm

Guys rule of thumb, never argue with a Rabbi. They simply learn to lie since infancy. They take Yeshiva classes on how to lie. The Talmud gives them instructions to lie. There is no debate with them. They are enemies of facts and truth. For example here, the rabbi filth claimed it's from "GERMANY" and speaks "GERMAN". Ashkenazim Jew, obviously. Then he claims we invented "JEWISHNESS", so you need to see the articles I posted...From jewish outlets.

The Truth doesn't reduce or shrink the jew, and they will lie about anything. It's like putting water on a bottomless pit. They are liars, and their race has survived by lying at the level only secondary to breathing.

Facts defeat the jew on their own, but never waste time arguing with them to 'prove' anything. They will keep lying. Drop the fact bomb and leave. Let the kike speak to the wall.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:23 pm

Desdemona Diamandis wrote:That filthy moron jew removed his comment where he admitted the truth, I think.
I cannot find that thread under your video...

He came to my channel too. I sent the URL in my previous post here...
He even tried to claim that we invented the "jewish race". And then he asked me to have a skype chat with him.
LOL!

He is still trolling so I made some screen shots:

:lol:
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:27 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Guys rule of thumb, never argue with a Rabbi. They simply learn to lie since infancy. They take Yeshiva classes on how to lie. The Talmud gives them instructions to lie. There is no debate with them. They are enemies of facts and truth. For example here, the rabbi filth claimed it's from "GERMANY" and speaks "GERMAN". Ashkenazim Jew, obviously. Then he claims we invented "JEWISHNESS", so you need to see the articles I posted...From jewish outlets.

The Truth doesn't reduce or shrink the jew, and they will lie about anything. It's like putting water on a bottomless pit. They are liars, and their race has survived by lying at the level only secondary to breathing.

Facts defeat the jew on their own, but never waste time arguing with them to 'prove' anything. They will keep lying. Drop the fact bomb and leave. Let the kike speak to the wall.

This rabbi is just doing a twist on the Noahide religion, they will run out of ideas at some point in time in the future. Even their imaginations have to be running low.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:21 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:Guys rule of thumb, never argue with a Rabbi. They simply learn to lie since infancy. They take Yeshiva classes on how to lie. The Talmud gives them instructions to lie. There is no debate with them. They are enemies of facts and truth. For example here, the rabbi filth claimed it's from "GERMANY" and speaks "GERMAN". Ashkenazim Jew, obviously. Then he claims we invented "JEWISHNESS", so you need to see the articles I posted...From jewish outlets.

This rabbi is just doing a twist on the Noahide religion, they will run out of ideas at some point in time in the future. Even their imaginations have to be running low.

It's not the rabbis are running out of tricks...It's that the the Gentile is finally waking up largely due to the RTR's. The mass mind is awakening slowly to the jewish danger...So their tricks work less and less as time goes.

The jew had edited it's comment, and it disappeared. Here is is again. See it before it gets removed. I approved it again to put it back up, the jew had deleted it, but he also edited it this time and added it's german gibberish:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB4uDfa ... S1l4AaABAg

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:49 pm

The Jews are ordered to lie about the nature of their religion to the Goyim in the Talmud. As they are told if the Goyim knew the true nature of the Jewish religion it would be the destruction of all Jews. So naturally they are going to send out agents of confusion and try and spam your channel to attempt to dissuade the Goyim who just witnessed the truth of them back to sleep. This Jew realized it admitted too much in the comments in an attempt to seem somewhat agreeable to drop your guard so it could then start the Jew tricknology train rolling on high gear, so it deleted them.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Zygisrko

Postby Zygisrko » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:32 am

When the RTRs work so much that even the Rabbis expose themselves lol
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:09 am

Zygisrko wrote:When the RTRs work so much that even the Rabbis expose themselves lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um9rzGPE3Ug

If the jew is so clever, how can it be troubled by a bit of magick?! :lol:
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Valontuoja

Postby Valontuoja » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:24 pm

HP Hooded Cobra, (((someone))) has flagged your video as offensive so commenting it is no longer possible.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:33 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:The day is at hand fellow Goyim. Rabbi admits in my channel that my video is right. The jewish gang is also on that video, so make sure to download and distribute it. It may not last up for long.

Can you upload this video some where so it is downloadable? Currently the you tube link for this video does not work on video downloader sites like en.savefrom.net.