Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About New Products/Updates In Azazels Marketplace

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thanks for reading my long post. You can also order from below:

https://www.josmarket.org/
Sorry for the long post I'm just looking for a way to be independent.

First I want to apologize for the delays in translations ( I blame my airtype nature but I'm trying to balance out my elements, although at this point I have no affirmations or vibrations to help this so I just force myself to struggle with repetitive everyday tasks.)
Secondly The readings on the first, third and fifth page of www.josmarket.org are not clearly defined.

And what I wanted to ask is
HP Hooded Cobra what are the differences between "your career work and vocations" and "Your Personal Way to Wealth Finances" readings I'm looking for the one that will tell me specifically what to do to the most money in long term.??

(Like what particular type of business to open or what type of education course to pursue
whichever has the most long term money of the two or a mixture.)

Because I'm thinking of starting university all over again next year @ age 27 but maybe starting a business is the best thing cause no one wants to hire a 32 year old graduate and also the job market isn't easy. But if your reading will tell me to go to school, I will do it even though I'm such a strong air type.

I should take me at least 10 days to earn for one of those readings. 13 days if I add the ancient numerology reading to get a business name if that's the route I should take.

Thank you in advance.
This will be life changing

Lasollor said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thanks for reading my long post. You can also order from below:

https://www.josmarket.org/
Sorry for the long post I'm just looking for a way to be independent.

First I want to apologize for the delays in translations ( I blame my airtype nature but I'm trying to balance out my elements, although at this point I have no affirmations or vibrations to help this so I just force myself to struggle with repetitive everyday tasks.)
Secondly The readings on the first, third and fifth page of www.josmarket.org are not clearly defined.

And what I wanted to ask is
HP Hooded Cobra what are the differences between "your career work and vocations" and "Your Personal Way to Wealth Finances" readings I'm looking for the one that will tell me specifically what to do to the most money in long term.??

(Like what particular type of business to open or what type of education course to pursue
whichever has the most long term money of the two or a mixture.)

Because I'm thinking of starting university all over again next year @ age 27 but maybe starting a business is the best thing cause no one wants to hire a 32 year old graduate and also the job market isn't easy. But if your reading will tell me to go to school, I will do it even though I'm such a strong air type.

I should take me at least 10 days to earn for one of those readings. 13 days if I add the ancient numerology reading to get a business name if that's the route I should take.

Thank you in advance.
This will be life changing
Sorry to tell you. But Hp HC doesn't take orders currently. Nor does it seem he will soon without changing the whole system of his readings and price, etc.

mercury_wisdom said:
Sorry to tell you. But Hp HC doesn't take orders currently. Nor does it seem he will soon without changing the whole system of his readings and price, etc.
That's ok
& The sayings in your signature are a goldmine. I've never needed to hear those lines more. :) Particularly the second one. Do you have any more sayings (quotes)?
It's motivated me to get back to work. Hopefully I'll be able to force myself work harder than an earth type now
Thanks in advance.

Time 4 work!
Hail Satan.

Lasollor said:
mercury_wisdom said:
That's ok
& The sayings in your signature are a goldmine. I've never needed to hear those lines more. :) Particularly the second one. Do you have any more sayings (quotes)?
It's motivated me to get back to work. Hopefully I'll be able to force myself work harder than an earth type now
Thanks in advance.

Time 4 work!
Hail Satan.
Thanks alot! :D

One other quote that I absolutely cherish because it's from one of the best satanic business men (I want to be a business man) Henry Ford who created the Ford car companies is:
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.

He was a top-performing man thats for sure. He earned the German Cross medal which Adolf Hitler created for the best of the best.

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back