Documentary: A War From Another Galaxy

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Hoodedcobra666

Documentary: A War From Another Galaxy

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:56 pm

Greetings to all of our Satanic Family and Comrades.

I have made a new documentary. This contains new information and new things admitted by the jews. It refutes all the enemy bullshit on how our claims are 'wrong'. I even found proof, that the jews co-operate with the reptilians, from their own mouth...

While reptilians and greys attack our people here (The Satanists, those allied in their enemy camp) they help the jews, guide them spiritually, and act like best buddies. The Rabbi of this lecture even stated he heard "A VOICE" tell him to not reveal anything more, but the necessary part was taken out and EXPOSED.

This documentary is end-game to the jewish claims of 'innocence', 'peace for the world', and the rest of the garbage.

It's rare to find Rabbis to admit a straight fact. They realize they are treading on a thin cord on top of a half-awake volcano. This is because Rabbis in any public setting, communicate with codes. This relates to their decade old studying of Judaism. In other words, the public hears other things, and they mean other things. Speaking from both sides of the mouth is also the most common jewish habit. However when they get very cocky, they spit out the pearls I have found in these videos and assembled together.

Examples of the above are, that "God is love", but "God caused WW2 for jewish benefit". "Satan does not exist", but they wage thousands of years of war to eradicate Satan. The Gods of the Gentiles are 'false and non existing', and they were by a major coincidence running all countries for tens of thousands of years, yet one scum shit they invented around 10 centuries ago is the "true god". And by a major COHENCIDENCE, all their 'god' does, is emulate jewish bullshit and powerlessly try to pull a world which it supposedly 'created' into the proper direction...Lol...Cause it's all powerful.

They literally think the Goyim are RETARDED. Since infancy, the jews are told that the Goyim are retarded. The other jewish saying goes, "A Rabbi Debates God and Wins". Jews are taught before they learn to speak how to weasel and lie out of every situation. Some countries have rugby, others have football, others have running, kikes have lying. If lying was an olympic game, they would be world first, worldwide, forever and ever.

Not only they admit their alien origins, but their plans for WW3, how the other two World Wars were "The Plan of HaShit", how Arabs (Islam) are used as a "Broom" to destroy Europe and that they work for Israel, and many other things. I have put some of the strongest and most 'outrageous' of our claims to be proven by the Rabbis THEMSELVES. In other words there is no way out of this. Either someone accepts these THOUSAND YEAR OLD FACTS, that come to us LATE, due to the fact the people have been turned into GOYIM, or they insist to being the same jackasses and too scared to admit these facts.

The jews of course don't give a fuck how many times they are caught, they will insist on lying. However SATYAN will win this war, as this is a war of TRUTH against FALSEHOOD.

Therefore, the "JoS Outrageous beliefs" meme dies now...As admitted by the enemy themselves. Nothing is outrageous anymore, now that the proof is in front of everyone. These people have been plotting, spiritually working, and physically conspiring to destroy the whole planet and all living inhabitants on it. If we know about it, it's by the grace of the Gods.

If we can act about it, the chance we have is beyond recognition. Those who do not use these tools to fight, and do not do nothing, will perish alike in suffering. This is a war that humanity must win, against ALIEN species.

The TRUTH is harsh and un-nerving for the weak. This is not for the meek hearted, the retarded, and the mentally obstructed who are too fearful to accept these realities. There is a war of species that comes from other worlds, done right now, on top of the surface of this planet. It has been going for thousands of years and was recorded in 'religious shells' in order for it to be way less evident lest those who are the victims of this conspiracy wake up and destroy the jews, who are a minority of less than one percent, trying to topple and enslave the rest of the 99% of the world.

Below the link:

https://youtu.be/QB4uDfaQLck

HAIL SATAN!!!!
https://josmarket.org - Open again - New Updates Coming End Of This Month

Larissa666

Re: New Documentary: The War From Another Galaxy

Postby Larissa666 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:58 pm

It's in the "Protocols of Zion", too. They say "goyim are sheep, so we can do whatever we want with them, and they are never gonna find out nor they would ever realize the truth".

Their foolish underestimation of gentiles might be one of their greatest weaknesses.

Now, to the documentary.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:36 pm

So wonderful, I am feeling so amazing after watching this.

I have to admit that I was feeling a little bit bad yesterday, regarding my place in everything... I have turned to Satan to ask Him many things, I was on the verge of tears yesterday...

Today, I am already feeling better, but after this video...HP Cobra, you rule! You make this videos exceptionally. I simply LOVED the last part from Ancient Aliens, it is so wonderful, so true. And when Hitler speeches came afterward, WOW, the chills immediately went up my spine...so powerful, I would cry from joy.

Hail Satan! Hail to His Aryan Children! Forever!!!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:36 pm

Thank you! I will watch it today.

Guys, is there someone who can point me toward good sources that teach you how to encode subtitles in a video? I need to make them in Italian for some people who are interested in a decent translation.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

hailourtruegod

Re: Documentary: A War From Another Galaxy

Postby hailourtruegod » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:17 pm

This video was incredibly amazing High Priest HoodedCobra. Thank you so much. The last part with Hitler's speech made me feel in such a great way that I can't even explain. Thank you again.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

luis

Postby luis » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:44 pm

HP, i have a question why when i look at rabbi or anything jewish related (but especially rabbi) i feel this weird feeling in my Heart chakra and After this to stop It i just want to cover It with my hands...is It normale or it's just in my head?

HauptSturm

Postby HauptSturm » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:57 pm

Neat. Thanks.

Stormblood wrote:Thank you! I will watch it today.

Guys, is there someone who can point me toward good sources that teach you how to encode subtitles in a video? I need to make them in Italian for some people who are interested in a decent translation.

It's pretty simple. First of all you need to make an .srt file for the subtitles. If you have problems with this I can show you a step by step video. You then take that .srt file and insert it directly into a Youtube video or you can use a program called Any Video Converter and just throw the subtitles in there with the video and it's done. If you are still having problems I can make a new thread explaining in more detail.
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

Cigam

Postby Cigam » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:25 pm

There are a lot of good editors, but you could try this one: http://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit and it also has a page talking about how to embed the srt into the video: http://www.nikse.dk/subtitleedit/AddSubtitlesToVideo. If that one is not to your liking then you could try something like this: http://www.aegisub.org/. As long as you can make the srt or other subtitle format, there are numerous ways to multiplex that back into the video.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Sorry for the double post but the documentary is amazing.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:48 pm

Using keepvid has been a real bother in trying to download these kind of videos.

I keep getting the error that it doesn't redirect me, with the message that I do not have the http rights to it and that perhaps I need to log in, whilst, for so far I am aware, it is a free service.

And this is not the first time I have experienced this.

I would like that video in a back-up.
"Good nutrition is the key to wisdom"
~ Lydia is awesome :D ~
"Dont put on your skin what you can't eat"

HorusLucis

Postby HorusLucis » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:21 pm

That's an Awesome work Commander Cobra.May The Gods of Hell Always Remain by ur side.
Hail Father Satan.
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:28 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Some countries have rugby, others have football, others have running, kikes have lying. If lying was an olympic game, they would be world first, worldwide, forever and ever.

Lying is the jews' - and I'm not going to say "israel" here, because it doesn't exist - international sport/pasttime. I'm not into hunting animals - with a lowercase A in this context - but I might go to my nearest gun shop and buy myself some hunting equipment for some "choice" ( :lol: ) game.

You could try using simple .srt (or similar) subtitle files. The timings are xx.xxx --> xx.xxx.

https://www.3playmedia.com/2017/03/08/create-srt-file

I always called this symbol - a dash (or hyphen), not a # hash.

If you mean to hardcode them into it, you could try using crappy Windose Movie Maker, or use another free - and infinitely-better - film/video editor. If you do a lot of videos, you could buy a decent video editor.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:17 pm

luis wrote:HP, i have a question why when i look at rabbi or anything jewish related (but especially rabbi) i feel this weird feeling in my Heart chakra and After this to stop It i just want to cover It with my hands...is It normale or it's just in my head?

You are just feeling disgust. Feelings of repelling are felt at the heart. Also they may use thoughforms to make people feel unease as well. I myself am frequently disgusted on watching these aliens, but there is no way their filthyness will act as protection so I do not expose them.

One jew stated that major part of the protection of the jews and in particular jewish women is that they are repulsive to everyone. This is a fact. They say it protects them from being interferred with especially since it makes race mixing extremely difficult..

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:37 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:This video was incredibly amazing High Priest HoodedCobra. Thank you so much. The last part with Hitler's speech made me feel in such a great way that I can't even explain. Thank you again.

I thank all of you for watching as well. I'm glad the documentary hit the point.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:48 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:Using keepvid has been a real bother in trying to download these kind of videos.

I keep getting the error that it doesn't redirect me, with the message that I do not have the http rights to it and that perhaps I need to log in, whilst, for so far I am aware, it is a free service.

Do you know how to use an internet search engine to search for sites which download youtube, etc., videos? Hint-hint! :P

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:49 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:Using keepvid has been a real bother in trying to download these kind of videos.

Put the link into http://en.savefrom.net/ and download the 720 version (use the drop down menu) after you have inserted the link.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:53 pm

Make sure everyone you spread this documentary around the net.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Coraxo

Postby Coraxo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:59 pm

Pardon me if this is a stupid question;

But what does ((it)) mean by ishmael at 2:42? doesn't the name ishmael comes from Samael who is Satan? Why would they name a character they like(?) with one of Satan's name? Doesn't this technically make them praise Satan?

Thanks in advance, great video btw!
Hail Satan!!!!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:10 am

Ishmael is the son of Abraham and Jews believe its were the Arabs came from.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:27 am

This documentary is totally direct and enlightening, thanks HP HoodedCobra for the great work and dedication you put into this.

HeilOdin666

Postby HeilOdin666 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:45 am

Also about the quarantine. I would think for sure that there are groups of people within let's say Tibet, also leaders in India of Hinduism, that would run into this topic. They cannot be all blind to this.

Why are they not doing more to help the world. Arw they doing anything at all?

They have every advantage. They many times grow up already in a spiritual practice. There is so much more knowledge there. And they often don't have nearly the deprogram to do.

Yet like the German Nazis, it's poor white people that grew up as Xtians that save the world despite having every disadvantages. They grew up in a world devoid of any meaning or enlightenment. Full of toxic things. Then they unplugged from the matrix. And they didn't just unplug and climb to a neutral position. They climbed against all odds to the level of advancement of the spiritual people in the east who DID have every advantage. And then they save the world for everyone.

Why is it these people that save the day? If it's all a bunch of reformed christians in the west that keep saving the world I have to ask what these so called leaders are doing in the east other than looking important. They better be doing rtr.
IRON CROSS - TRUE MEANING AND SPIRITUAL BASIS - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1863

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:47 am

T.A.O.L. wrote:Using keepvid has been a real bother in trying to download this kind of videos.

I keep getting the error that it doesn't redirect me, with the message that I do not have the HTTP rights to it and that perhaps I need to log in, whilst, for so far I am aware, it is a free service.

I would like that video as a back-up.

I use JDownloader to download just about anything. It works with YouTube as well and it's much better than built-in download managers in a browser. You just copy the URL and, if the software is open, they immediately grab the content of the URL. In the case of YouTube, it will grab an image, the whole video in all the qualities submitted, the description in a text file and, if available, a subtitle file (.srt). By default, it downloads the highest quality video provided but. through the menu, you can set a lower quality or different format. In any case, JDownloader is fairly user-friendly and everyone can learn to use it at a basic level unless they're dumb of course.

FancyMancy wrote:You could try using simple .srt (or similar) subtitle files. The timings are xx.xxx --> xx.xxx.

https://www.3playmedia.com/2017/03/08/create-srt-file

I always called this symbol - a dash (or hyphen), not a # hash.

If you mean to hardcode them into it, you could try using crappy Windows Movie Maker, or use another free - and infinitely-better - film/video editor. If you do a lot of videos, you could buy a decent video editor.

Thank you, buddy.

But to get the timings right shall I download a software to rip them from the videos? As far as I know, neither MPC nor VLC give you the timing down to the milliseconds.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:14 am

There are a VERY FEW spiritual leaders who care to do anything, but closely everyone is aware that something is really WRONG. Most of them are just fine with it. They are 'up there', they gain copious amounts of stolen wealth, they literally have nothing to do to help advance the masses, and they have spiritual knowledge to feel 'good about themselves'. Therefore the deal is cut nicely for them, especially new agers and other filth like the jewish hooknose pope. Many of them are also jewish. So they could give a fuck less.

The rest of them are settled and they are bribed by the enemy in one way or another to not keep going. These are powers way beyond them anyway. They cannot do jack shit.

If you assume for some reason that someone sitting under a tree like a tree hugger that does all day mantras to wipe out their soul is some sort of 'enlightened' entity, let alone a person that gives a jack-shit about the world, you are completely mistaken. These people do not care. Simple as that. Some don't care, some don't have the mind for it, others know but they decide to not act.

There are few who do what they can but cannot do more. For example many Asians saved much spiritual inheritence which they give the world today. Hindus did salvage what they could as well. They also have a lot of kikes in their midst and they can hardly act. There are good examples like Yogi Bhajan who gave spiritual knowledge to the world and the enemy would like to kill them for it. But they did it anyway.

Heroes are always a few, no matter where you look. This is a rule.

HeilOdin666 wrote:Also about the quarantine. I would think for sure that there are groups of people within let's say Tibet, also leaders in India of Hinduism, that would run into this topic. They cannot be all blind to this.

They have every advantage. They many times grow up already in a spiritual practice. There is so much more knowledge there. And they often don't have nearly the deprogram to do.

Yet like the German Nazis, it's poor white people that grew up as Xtians that save the world despite having every disadvantages. They grew up in a world devoid of any meaning or enlightenment. Full of toxic things. Then they unplugged from the matrix. And they didn't just unplug and climb to a neutral position. They climbed against all odds to the level of advancement of the spiritual people in the east who DID have every advantage. And then they save the world for everyone.

Why is it these people that save the day? If it's all a bunch of reformed christians in the west that keep saving the world I have to ask what these so called leaders are doing in the east other than looking important. They better be doing rtr.

StormSS

Postby StormSS » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:59 am

This documentary is really nice!
A very good job HP!
Il cammino che conduce alla verità è lungo, difficile, solitario, forse anche doloroso sotto certi aspetti. Eppure se dovessi scegliere, lo ripercorrerei centimetro per centimetro.

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:17 pm

HeilOdin666 wrote:Also about the quarantine. I would think for sure that there are groups of people within let's say Tibet, also leaders in India of Hinduism, that would run into this topic. They cannot be all blind to this.

You seem to be gravely overestimating indias spiritual state. I'm an Indian and trust me when I say there is not a single Hindu guru who has the inate knowledge to question the Jews. In fact in current India with the more rightwing hintutva government in place collaboration and connection with Jews and Israel is on record high.They don't study or understand history in its entirety and have a severe misconception that somehow Judaism is very similar to Hinduism and the Jews are the Hindus common friends against the Muslims and Christians.
Also with the spiritual side you seem to be talking about a time long past. The times of prabhupada (who openly praised Hitler), sivananda ,Vivekananda's etc has passed and even these people had severely corrupted vaishnava mindsets. The bihar school of tantra is fucked and cucked.No one knows but the correct statement should be no one wants to know. They don't fucking care about anyone but themselves and their own tiny self aggrandizing mindset.Indian people get to study their true history and religion. Mostly you'll see iskon and other bullshit pacific organizations in control of the spiritual side. As with the shaivas the aghoris are fucking up the south and who knows about the kashmiri tantrics ,which cave they are caved in and meditating to fucks content. So basically you could say the source of all spiritual in this world is currently the worst spiritual place and it'll take some time to recover. Jos is the only and when I say only I fucking mean it. All other spiritual organizations are complete bullshit. The Jos is the only place in the whole wide world with true spiritual knowledge.We better make the best use of it.
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Templarmkd

Postby Templarmkd » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:37 pm

I like the documentary, especially the Otto Rahn quote.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:21 pm

Stormblood wrote:Thank you, buddy.

But to get the timings right shall I download a software to rip them from the videos? As far as I know, neither MPC nor VLC give you the timing down to the milliseconds.

I don't know of any programme to recommend which can rip subtitles from other videos, but if you don't want to type the subtitles manually and time them with the speaking, then you could do that.

You can see the video in-view with an area to add the subtitles, and you should also be able to adjust the timings accurately. There is one specific one I am thinking of which I used ages ago but I forgot what it is. Unless you buy any (but I would try several different ones first), you might have a watermark on your video.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

YoakeHoshi

Postby YoakeHoshi » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:57 pm

I have these kind of programs, if you need any help with them or translations let me know, I have a lot of free time, I'm italian and I'm more than happy to help.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233&start=100
My favourite Artist☆
Fine, detailed, noble Art that should be appreciated as this will help humanity to get closer to the Gods
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

ss666

Postby ss666 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:06 pm

Excelent work! Great documentary!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:25 pm

YoakeHoshi wrote:

I have this kind of programs, if you need any help with them or translations let me know, I have a lot of free time, I'm Italian and I'm more than happy to help.

I have a lot of free time too. If you feel safe enough to do so, you can e-mail me at my SS email address: [email protected]

Vabzir Vonpho

Postby Vabzir Vonpho » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:23 am

Absolutely amazing documentary HighPriest HoodedCobra!

LaconicLion

Postby LaconicLion » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:03 pm

Bump, just wanted to let you guys know that the documentary has been placed in "limited" or "restricted" mode.

https://prnt.sc/ix4eio This is what I get on my end. It just shows that they're scared. Few thousand views and they're already shutting it down.
What have you done today to build Satan's Kingdom?

LaconicLion

Postby LaconicLion » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:21 am

HP Cobra. The documentary and the account associated with it is down.
What have you done today to build Satan's Kingdom?

Ash

Postby Ash » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:26 pm

If somebody can send me the documentary or re upload to yiutube. I can downloadnitnand reupload it periodically to youtube and other platforms
Satan does not want you to be "sorry"
He wants you to learn.
I shook hands with God... :twisted:

Theli

Postby Theli » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:50 pm

Jewtube has deleted the video... :((((
Gracias es la palabra que tiene el poder para cambiar el futuro, esa es la razón por la que siempre quiero decirla con una sonrisa, GRACIAS PADRE SATAN!

13thson.

Postby 13thson. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:35 pm

Grats on the doc,host it privately, even anime sites do it, put links on social media and special culture groups then back to JOS send a press release to the 700 club, the pitiful objections will be nothing to the positive effects overall. They will bite to criticize it but it will draw others to look up and watch. You cant pay for that kind of lead inl. Unless there is a problem I am not seeing?
I was, am now, and shall have no end. I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need
-Satan

SilentSeeker

Postby SilentSeeker » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:39 pm

Does anyone have the documentary saved or uploaded somewhere? Apparently, the account on youtube is down.

sip

Postby sip » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:24 pm

...any alternate download sites?

jewtube shoahd

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:27 am

Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

_Viktor_

Postby _Viktor_ » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:53 am

A secondary link would be welcome - it's unfortunately gone.

Apryl

Postby Apryl » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:26 pm

Thank you, Ol argedco luciftias. I was able to watch and successfully download this video from that site. I had not really studied the info given by the JoS on these matters. I had only really focused on the spiritual advancement info given. But this video has given me the motivation to study and become an active part of this war. Hail Satan Forever!!!
Ave Satanas!!! :twisted: