Slothz Tales Disinfo Whores

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:54 am

"This is Alex Moans and your watching sweaty Disinfo Whores!" Alex spoke looking strangely towards the camera as the booze and cocaine sweat poured from his pudgy brow, his blood shot stare furious.

"This hour on Disinfo Whores we will be taking callers, folks feel free to call in but only if you agree with me here that its the clockwork elves from the DMT dimension, Saudi's, Chicoms, Liberals, garden Gnomes and anyone and everything but the Jews that run Hollywood!" Alex ranted.

"First caller your on air" Alex sputtered out.

"Hey Alexz dis is ummmm..... The dudes who runs Tbabes.dot com and stuffs you are behinds on ur paymentz to da sites....ummm your likes ours numbers supportards and stuff." The caller stated.

"Wait a minute bro!" Alex stated angry. "I paid for a life time subscription to that site, I am good, you feeling that bro! I like Tbabes I like do my speed ball, WITH BALLS!" Alex yelled as he pounded his ham fist on the desk. "So there.....whoooooaa.....ummmmm........ermmmmm...." Alex looked around feverously. "Just.....just.....kidding folks.......this is obviously a Saudi agent of Chyna I mean China! Next caller!"

"Next caller your on the air!" Alex yelled.

"Dids yous meets that fugly joo wifes of yours on Tbabes shes sure lookz like its." The caller stated.

"Hey bro! How dare you! HOW DARE YOU! My Jewish ex is all women I am paying child support for being you know what deep in Israel night after night! Bro." Alex stated with anger as he reached down and made a gesture grabbing his balls with a ugh look on his sweaty red faced mug.

"Alright next caller your on air!" Alex yelled.

Alex sat there looking surprised and panicked as Behemoth played at full volume over the phone on air. "Ahhhh its Devil music! Alex yelled as he jumped up from his chair showing he was not wearing any pants for some reason.

"Next caller and it better not be any Devil music! Were good folks who go to church and worship fraud on this show....Anyway caller...Your on air!"

"So Alex how longs have da joos being payings you to shill for dem and stuffs?" The caller asked.

Alex looked furious with rage as he responded: "You anti-Semitic, Jew haters, just can't handle the fact that Jews didn't do nuffin, its anyone and anything but the Jews, damn it!"

"Next caller!" Alex yelled looking sweaty with rage.

The sound of Behemoth blasted on air full volume.

"Ahhhhhhh, Devil music the Jew haters are trying to curse me!" Alex yelled with panic. "I will have you know your foolish attempts to try won't work.....see this" Alex yelled as he pulled out a golden shekel. "I got this in Israel from a rabbi its the holy shekel and it protects me from truth.....In fact its.....its....soooo precious......my precious........precious it speaks to me like it commands my soul..." Alex mumbled as he stared in hypnotic state at the gold shekel as he held it in his pudgy hand.

"Folks its coming up to another hour and I need some pick me up!" Alex stated as he bent down behind his desk and made a loud snorting sound with his nose. As he sat back up his eyes bugged out looking he impulsively was rubbing his nose as the sweat poured off his pudgy brow.

Just then as the crank he was snorting off a toilet seat all day hit his system full on with that bump he just did, he hallucinated and saw Joe Rogan in the corner dressed in an elf custom waving DMT at him menacingly.

Alex tore his shirt off, butter sweat flying off his man tits in all directions and jumped up on his desk in his underpants.. He shoved his hand down the back of his skid marked underwear as he squatted down on the desk. "Ahhhhh Jewsus Christ told me to destroy Joe Rogan!" Alex yelled as he busted a huge fart sound out of his ass and crapped in his hand, throwing at the wall causing it to splatter everywhere. "Foooooooook you Rogan! Oooooh........UUUUUUHHHH.......OUUUUUHHHH! Alex yelled as he squatted there smeared in his own sweat and feces rocking back and forth....his mind fried out from all the crank.

"Jewsus Christ Alex how much fucking crank did you do today?" Owen yelled as he walked on set. "Holy Shit, quick go to commercial!" Owen yelled.

That is the Slothz tale of Disinfo Whores

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: Slothz Tales Disinfo Whores

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:21 am

"Who is it Alex? Who does things like who did 9/11?"

"Everyone but the jews! Never the jews ok? Saudis, whomever, just not jews."

*Jews deplatform him anyway*
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:10 pm

This was hilarious! Love it, great concept with the sloth pranking the disinfo whores (great name btw) show. Great writing.

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:49 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Just then as the crank he was snorting off a toilet seat all day hit his system full on with that bump he just did, he hallucinated and saw Joe Rogan in the corner dressed in an elf custom waving DMT at him menacingly.

That part...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edelwise

Postby Edelwise » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:34 am

I noticed that Behemoth hid their album, "The Satanist," from view on bandcamp.

ConsistentMeditator

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:03 am

I really liked this one. Alex Jones is pretty stupid. The Jews already almost totally banned him and Infowars from the public internet, what does he have to lose by saying the truth and exposing the jews now? I get the impression he doesn't even know though, as a product of willful ignorance, fatness, having been married to a Jew, Christianity, and general stupidity. Sad.

The Joe Rogan DMT Elf part was comedy gold. Overall great writing.

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:37 pm

ConsistentMeditator wrote:I really liked this one. Alex Jones is pretty stupid. The Jews already almost totally banned him and Infowars from the public internet, what does he have to lose by saying the truth and exposing the jews now? I get the impression he doesn't even know though, as a product of willful ignorance, fatness, having been married to a Jew, Christianity, and general stupidity. Sad.

It is more dangerous to call out the Jews than just to blame elves.
It's as dangerous as being an open SS.

Shadowcat

Postby Shadowcat » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:14 pm

Well theres my laughing qigong for the day :lol: i remember this guy real well..pretty exciteable nutcake .

Alex how much shekels do kikes give you for spreading disinformation?

Alex: "musn't ask us not its business!" *snort* myyy preecciiousssss

lmaoooo XD

ConsistentMeditator

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:49 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:
ConsistentMeditator wrote:I really liked this one. Alex Jones is pretty stupid. The Jews already almost totally banned him and Infowars from the public internet, what does he have to lose by saying the truth and exposing the jews now? I get the impression he doesn't even know though, as a product of willful ignorance, fatness, having been married to a Jew, Christianity, and general stupidity. Sad.

The Joe Rogan elf part was just a joke. And yeah, realistically he can't call them out without losing his income supply. However, it is still ridiculous that he goes so far to say it's everything but the jews. And he is still pretty stupid overall.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:57 pm

Alex is not stupid and from his comments in the past he knows about the Jew problem. Alex is simply corrupt and lies for power and profit the Jews own him. Alex talks about his connections to Israeli intelligence on his show. He is their Shabbos Goy. Alex does not care that the Jews are destroying humanity and America and the world. Alex is not a patriot and he is not honest on purpose.

Alex is a legitimate bad person.

Purified666

Postby Purified666 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:56 pm

One of the best Slothz Tales.

"Disinfo Whores and Alex Moans" lmao
Slothz Tales should be a comic in the SS world :P
"The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."

Führer, befiehl! Wir folgen dir!
Hail Satan!

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:54 am

ConsistentMeditator wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:

The Joe Rogan elf part was just a joke. And yeah, realistically he can't call them out without losing his income supply. However, it is still ridiculous that he goes so far to say it's everything but the jews. And he is still pretty stupid overall.

I know it was a joke. I said elves as an example of whatever he's blaming.

Also the forums were down earlier.

ConsistentMeditator

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:12 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Alex is not stupid and from his comments in the past he knows about the Jew problem. Alex is simply corrupt and lies for power and profit the Jews own him. Alex talks about his connections to Israeli intelligence on his show. He is their Shabbos Goy. Alex does not care that the Jews are destroying humanity and America and the world. Alex is not a patriot and he is not honest on purpose.

Alex is a legitimate bad person.

Ok, true, that's a good point, i said that wrong/didn't have the right idea about him. I don't watch/read InfoWars so I wouldn't know when he outed himself, is there any particular audio clip you could link here which proves he admits his shilling? I believe you that he is indeed a shill and he knows who he shills for. I do think, though, that there is no way he knows the entirety of the truth about the Jews and spirituality. No way does he read the Joy of Satan or understand the existence of the Gods or the true nature of psychic powers, immortality, and etc. If he did learn of the full truth, he would probably still continue to shill, but I doubt he actually knows everything unless you have proof showing otherwise.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:26 pm

Alex had David Duke on for a two hour debate and got defeated. He knows enough about the Jew problem. Alex just sat there going on about Duke looked scary and made him cry. Alex then attempted to deleted the entire debate from the internet.

ConsistentMeditator wrote:Ok, true, that's a good point, i said that wrong/didn't have the right idea about him. I don't watch/read InfoWars so I wouldn't know when he outed himself, is there any particular audio clip you could link here which proves he admits his shilling? I believe you that he is indeed a shill and he knows who he shills for. I do think, though, that there is no way he knows the entirety of the truth about the Jews and spirituality. No way does he read the Joy of Satan or understand the existence of the Gods or the true nature of psychic powers, immortality, and etc. If he did learn of the full truth, he would probably still continue to shill, but I doubt he actually knows everything unless you have proof showing otherwise.

EgyptianStar666

Postby EgyptianStar666 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:47 pm

OmGS. Alex is such a disinformation lunatic. He blames everything that the Jews and elites do on Satan and Satanists. My mom listens to him because she thinks he's hilarious. Me? I have urges to call him and tell the truth to him and his listeners... but I know better.

I laughed my ass off reading this.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL SEKHMET!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL SET!

FINAL REVERSE TORAH RITUAL!
40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC [Updated April 2019]
MerKaBa PDF
Important: Adolf Hitler and the Army of Mankind!
Useful Technique for the Third Eye: Breath Runes

ConsistentMeditator

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:45 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Alex had David Duke on for a two hour debate and got defeated. He knows enough about the Jew problem. Alex just sat there going on about Duke looked scary and made him cry. Alex then attempted to deleted the entire debate from the internet.

ConsistentMeditator wrote:Ok, true, that's a good point, i said that wrong/didn't have the right idea about him. I don't watch/read InfoWars so I wouldn't know when he outed himself, is there any particular audio clip you could link here which proves he admits his shilling? I believe you that he is indeed a shill and he knows who he shills for. I do think, though, that there is no way he knows the entirety of the truth about the Jews and spirituality. No way does he read the Joy of Satan or understand the existence of the Gods or the true nature of psychic powers, immortality, and etc. If he did learn of the full truth, he would probably still continue to shill, but I doubt he actually knows everything unless you have proof showing otherwise.

Good to know, it figures he would do something like that.