Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Message from Yahoo

I just received this message from Yahoo, that I included below. There are a few things I want to mention first.

Yes, things are rapidly getting really bad in the world. This is because the enemy has been exposed and is reacting in many different ways.

The enemy has had life on easy street (in spite of a few periods of setbacks), which did little harm in stopping them. Note how the enemy is always pushing politically correct, alien terms and phrases, such as "challenges," "challenging" for example to trivialize tragedy, misfortune and ugliness into nothing more than a game. It used to be, in American English, "challenges" pertained mainly to games.

Now, the Yahoo groups are "evolving." As I wrote before, years ago, Yahoo groups, email and so forth were very user friendly and wonderful. Now, the Jew is destroying them, and has been for several years.

Please keep consistently doing the RTRs everyone. This IS bringing them down. With the internet, they have been exposed to the world. There is no going back. The calamities in the world are happening fast. This will make everyone wake up and react.

We are awaiting the Age of Kali (Lilith), which is also known as "The New Age" where there will be peace on earth and a time of prosperity and advancement for humanity. The Fourth Reich.

Below is the email we moderators received from Yahoo this morning:

Dear Group Moderators and Members,

Last month we notified you of the changes coming to Yahoo Groups that better align with user habits, and today we are providing an update to guide you through the next steps of the transition. Yahoo Groups is not going away - but we are making adjustments to ultimately serve you better. We are amazed at the vibrant community you’ve created through Yahoo Groups and we want to make sure you feel supported as we introduce these changes.

The following changes were made since our last communication:

•   Users can now only join a Yahoo Group through an invite or group request approval by the Group Moderator.
   •   New Groups can’t be public. They can only be private (not listed in Groups directory, membership by invitation only) or restricted (listed in Groups directory, membership requests must be approved by a Group Moderator).
   •   Members must share all content via email, and can no longer upload or host new content on the Yahoo Groups website itself.

The following changes will be made on December 14, 2019:

•   Public groups will no longer exist. All existing public Groups will become restricted Groups that require Group Moderator approval to join.
   •   Any content that was previously uploaded via the website will be removed.

If you would like to keep any of the content you’ve posted or stored within your Yahoo Group, please download it by December 14 by accessing the Groups Download Manager at this link. Once you provide your preferred email address, we will send you a confirmation of your download request and notify you once the download is complete.

You will receive a link to a downloadable zip file via email for each of your Groups organized into a separate folder. Download time varies depending on the amount of information and file size.

If your download request is made by 11:59pm PST on Saturday, December 14, 2019, your content will not be deleted until your download is complete. We are unable to accommodate any download requests made after this deadline.

This is the final reminder to download your content. You can find additional information about the upcoming changes here.

We have worked extensively with our customer support team to develop recommendations for tools that can help you with any download issues. See help article here.

We have watched the evolution of Yahoo Groups with awe, as we grew to a community of millions with over 10 million Groups. Every day, we witness the power of community and shared passions, and our mission is to provide a platform for the strong connections people make with each other around their interests.

We thank you for being part of the Yahoo Groups community and look forward to continuing to provide ways for you to connect with one another about your shared interests and passions.

Sincerely,
The Groups Team     Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Customer Support 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
©2019 Yahoo  

Truly an end of an era. I can remember being in 2010 again, with shitty phone and EDGE internet, waiting for minutes for groups to open. :)

But at least we have the forums, which are serving the purpose pretty well.

So they say you can download your stuff to save them... but then they control whether you even get the download in the first place....

Waiting for somebody to make a 'Public Service Announcement' on behalf of the masses with those snazzy trending news articles that people like to bitch on. They're only proving everyone's point about the Jew World Order.

Can you download and make download available to us? I know it is a giant download. Just so many posts will be lost and I want to add them to my archive, I'm sure others do as well.

Sad to hear. I didn't login for over a year as I kept active on here, and when I tried logging in they said my email and all its info was deleted due to inactivity. Tried retrieving my email but they made it incredibly difficult, to no avail. Fucking kikes

Ah yes, the act of "evolving" in a regressive manner. Way to go Yahoo. :roll:

It's blatant what they're doing

Fuck em. We don't really use their shit anyways. Haven't used them as an email address in years. So fuck em.

Many emails go directly to spam folder. This will make it very difficult to navigate and keep up on threads. Not to mention, all the people in the world who are beginning to wake up won't have the easy access of checking out the groups and seeing what they're like, they will have to wait for membership to be approved before they can even see posts.

I used to spend hours a day in the yahoo groups when I was new, they were very easy to use back then.

As of late, my only convenience with Yahoo was mostly the download files of yoga (hatha yoga, kundalini yoga and the 5 Tibetans).
A long time ago I was of course active in these groups... But if the jewish system wants to shoo us out, well, so be it.
We have our forums here.. We have our many websites in case anything went wrong with the forums and we would still be able to receive updates on important subjects. That's all that matters.

We are still going to be united. :mrgreen:

The sermons are also in many pdf and in audio form in Satan's Library.
Everyone has already been prepared for this. :)

SATchives said:
Can you download and make download available to us? I know it is a giant download. Just so many posts will be lost and I want to add them to my archive, I'm sure others do as well.
I think this might be what you are looking for :)
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25051&p=112276#p112276

Every day, we witness the power of community and shared passions, and our mission is to provide a platform for the strong connections people make with each other around their interests.
They say this while at the same time shutting said platform down. These fucking rats are so shameless, it's absurd.

Lordbaphamet666 said:
Fuck em. We don't really use their shit anyways. Haven't used them as an email address in years. So fuck em.
In the past I have used different email addresses and different browsers. Which e-mail and which browser do you recommend to me to surf the Internet safely?

Master said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
In the past I have used different email addresses and different browsers. Which e-mail and which browser do you recommend to me to surf the Internet safely?
HP HC uses protonmail, as do I and also a bunch of other SS. Alternatively, tutanota is supposed to be good too (though I have no personal experience with it).

Shael said:
SATchives said:
I think this might be what you are looking for :)
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25051&p=112276#p112276

Thank you

This forum is the best, I couldnt work the yahoo groups at all this is EnkiUK friendly :D

RIP the Yahoo Groups, they now say this:

Attention: Starting December 14, 2019 Yahoo Groups will no longer host user created content on its sites. New content can no longer be uploaded after October 28, 2019. Sending/Receiving email functionality is not going away, you can continue to communicate via any email client with your group members.

In plain slang this means this means "Shut it down, the goyim know, their "user created content", ie posts are all to be removed, RIP the Yahoo Groups".

We have the files of the Groups Archive and we will be putting this up again in a new domain.

Shael said:
Master said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
HP HC uses protonmail, as do I and also a bunch of other SS. Alternatively, tutanota is supposed to be good too (though I have no personal experience with it).
Thanks, Shael.

Maxine, I can't even quote your post because every time I try, the text box goes blank, so I'll manually quote you I guess.

Now, the Yahoo groups are "evolving." As I wrote before, years ago, Yahoo groups, email and so forth were very user friendly and wonderful. Now, the Jew is destroying them, and has been for several years.

Yahoo isn't really evolving, and if it is, it's "evolving" in the same way Apple has been for years.

Apple in 2007: "Let's make a phone!"
Apple in 2017: "Let's remove the headphone jack, and force users to unlock it with their face"
Apple in 2027: *Gets bought out by Huawei because nobody wants to pay $1000 for a phone, so now we have to use cheap Chinese junk.*

Of course it's gonna be Huawei, because Google already spies on us, why not let two companies do it? Then we can all get banned from China for calling Xi Jinping "Winnie The Pooh".

It's the same thing for internet empires such as Yahoo or AOL that have been popular in the late 1990s and early 2000s when you founded this organization. If it wasn't for Verizon, AOL would be dead, and Yahoo is unfortunately going down the same path because for some reason, taking away features improves user experience apparently (I'm looking at you, Google!) this is exactly what kills internet-based businesses and even though it pisses all of us off, we as a society depend on these companies at the same time so our hands are tied.

The following changes will be made on December 14, 2019:

• Public groups will no longer exist. All existing public Groups will become restricted Groups that require Group Moderator approval to join.
• Any content that was previously uploaded via the website will be removed.

If you would like to keep any of the content you’ve posted or stored within your Yahoo Group, please download it by December 14 by accessing the Groups Download Manager at this link. Once you provide your preferred email address, we will send you a confirmation of your download request and notify you once the download is complete.

Are you able to download every single post log on the groups to a file and then share them online?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back