Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How To Use The Ouroboros

Mageson666

How To Use The Ouroboros

aa37e1d204a88f334db0aa07d33e0eb6.jpg

Note the figure is pointing to the mouth towards the upper plate where the serpent channels of the front and back channel connects with what is made to look like its tongue as the tail in the mouth over the head of the individual.

The way to clean and purify the chakra's and channels is to put the tongue on the roof of the mouth with the tip of the tongue behind the two front teeth. This connects the front and back channels and finishes the circuit. In Hinduism this is openly shown as the ouroboros serpent in the texts. However this has been corrupted in a way that is causing psychic problems in Hinduism. And in Taoism they are not using the navel and mula banda this has been removed. The navel and mula banda has to be done with this to circulate fire through the united channels. Without this that is not doing what is needed and within the Hindu they have the lower banda's but are not connecting the circuit on the roof of the mouth and this is causing imbalances in the brain and etheric body that is why so many people go crazy or have physical problems.

Originally in the ancient east the symbol for Chi was a fire symbol the rotation of Chi is rotation of spiritual fire through the channels. This connects to how to do the Agni Pranayama or breath of fire and why Agni Pranayama is the most important pranayama in Kundalini Yoga.

Source
Kundalini Tantra, Swami Satyananda Saraswati
Awakening Healing Energy Through The Tao, Mantak Chia
The Chakras, Yogi Bhajan

Mensioning the kundalini, isn't one of the mistakes too is to connect the kundalini at the sixth chakra and not at the crown? Which create imbalances and make these guys have something simmlar to parkinson's sizures?

Through my experience, I have found the use of the lower and middle locks together with the Magpie Bridge to be highly effective in circulating the power. Never really used the upper lock though, found it quite restricting. Perhaps the Magpie Bridge is the true upper lock.

Some wisdom...

“True Water is inside Water. True Fire is inside Fire. If Fire and Water are connected, you will never get old. Water can flow down. Fire can flame up. The True Water rises through the Dumai channel, reaches the Magpie Bridge, goes down through the Renmai channel and sinks into the lower Dantian. The stream through Ren and Du is the Small Heavenly Circuit. We are melting the elixir and perfecting the Tao.” - Unknown.

Big Don, io seguendo tutti i tuoi insegnamenti sto crescendo ogni giorno che passa senza aver alcun problema. Anzi piú fuoco mi sale in testa, e sempre di più si rafforza la mia mente e volontá. Ci sono certe notti nel quale dopo aver riposato per un paio d'ore, il mio corpo poi comincia a meditare da solo per ore.

This is good information. A lot of the runes seem to incorporate this into how they are vibrated like SOWILO for example, the hissing with the tongue pressed to the roof behind the front teeth perhaps starts the connection with the circuits and helps flow the energy through the chakras to manifest the energy of the rune. This information could explain why I also personally find it to be very affective using this rune to clean the chakras especially.

I don't like the neck lock. Without it I feel better the energy.

High Priest Lucius Oria said:
Through my experience, I have found the use of the lower and middle locks together with the Magpie Bridge to be highly effective in circulating the power. Never really used the upper lock though, found it quite restricting. Perhaps the Magpie Bridge is the true upper lock.

Some wisdom...

“True Water is inside Water. True Fire is inside Fire. If Fire and Water are connected, you will never get old. Water can flow down. Fire can flame up. The True Water rises through the Dumai channel, reaches the Magpie Bridge, goes down through the Renmai channel and sinks into the lower Dantian. The stream through Ren and Du is the Small Heavenly Circuit. We are melting the elixir and perfecting the Tao.” - Unknown.

Thats good eastern asian wisdom. Thank you.

HPS Shannon said:

Some wisdom...

https://fiveseasonsmedicine.com/the-mystery-bridge-to-the-breath-of-life/

HPS Shannon said:
HPS Shannon said:

Some wisdom...

Well that explains why we place our tongues on the hard pallet, it was kind of nagging at my as to why this must be done, and why it seemed to double the effects of my exercises.

Once again one of my questions has been answered without even having to ask. Thanks HPs. :D

ArabKnight said:
Mensioning the kundalini, isn't one of the mistakes too is to connect the kundalini at the sixth chakra and not at the crown? Which create imbalances and make these guys have something simmlar to parkinson's sizures?

Looking at old Egyptian statues or sarcophagus's they have a serpent coming out of the 3rd eye.

I wouldn't practice sending it through the 3rd eye because yes it must go up and out of the crown.

But maybe because of those Egyptian statues it can also go out the 3rd eye as well as the Crown chakra.

Shittu Ur said:
HPS Shannon said:
HPS Shannon said:

Well that explains why we place our tongues on the hard pallet, it was kind of nagging at my as to why this must be done, and why it seemed to double the effects of my exercises.

Once again one of my questions has been answered without even having to ask. Thanks HPs. :D

We were first introduced to this tip of tongue behind two top front teeth with the Kevala Pranyama post.

Now it must be okay to do it on its own to work on the energy centres in the head. The 3rd eye, pineal and crown chakra.

But in the long run a person would become imbalanced because the Navel and Mula Banda connect the circuit cleaning and purifying the base chakra as well.

So it must be safe to practice only having the tip of the tongue touching the base of pallet to stimulate the Ida and Pingala channels.

But in the long run a person should develop and move on to incorporating the navel and Mula Banda as well.

Personal Growth said:
ArabKnight said:

Looking at old Egyptian statues or sarcophagus's they have a serpent coming out of the 3rd eye.

I wouldn't practice sending it through the 3rd eye because yes it must go up and out of the crown.

But maybe because of those Egyptian statues it can also go out the 3rd eye as well as the Crown chakra.

Pay no mind to the infiltrator. The statues, paintings, etc. with the serpent coming out of the third eye is the basis for the single serpent meditation on JoS. On there it's explained what using the serpent there is for.

Stormblood said:
Personal Growth said:
ArabKnight said:

Pay no mind to the infiltrator. The statues, paintings, etc. with the serpent coming out of the third eye is the basis for the single serpent meditation on JoS. On there it's explained what using the serpent there is for.

Well spotted. Yes it is the single serpent meditation.

It's only for advanced meditators and those with strong enough chakras already so some won't be aware of it. I just visited JOS to check it out.

Yes the serpent zig zags from the base chakra out of the right extension then in through the other side up into the sacral chakra.

And zig zags up and around through all of the chakras to the pineal.

There it exits through the 3rd eye.

Afterwards it retreats back along to same route it took going up.

You know I always had in the back of my mind the image of the Egyptian statues that they had the serpent coming out of the third eye and not the crown.

Thanks for clarifying and pointing that out to us.

Personal Growth said:
Shittu Ur said:
HPS Shannon said:

We were first introduced to this tip of tongue behind two top front teeth with the Kevala Pranyama post.

Now it must be okay to do it on its own to work on the energy centres in the head. The 3rd eye, pineal and crown chakra.

But in the long run a person would become imbalanced because the Navel and Mula Banda connect the circuit cleaning and purifying the base chakra as well.

So it must be safe to practice only having the tip of the tongue touching the base of pallet to stimulate the Ida and Pingala channels.

But in the long run a person should develop and move on to incorporating the navel and Mula Banda as well.

Ah I see, thanks for the tip!

Personal Growth said:
Stormblood said:
Personal Growth said:

Well spotted. Yes it is the single serpent meditation.

It's only for advanced meditators and those with strong enough chakras already so some won't be aware of it. I just visited JOS to check it out.

Yes the serpent zig zags from the base chakra out of the right extension then in through the other side up into the sacral chakra.

And zig zags up and around through all of the chakras to the pineal.

There it exits through the 3rd eye.

Afterwards it retreats back along to same route it took going up.

You know I always had in the back of my mind the image of the Egyptian statues that they had the serpent coming out of the third eye and not the crown.

Thanks for clarifying and pointing that out to us.

No problem. Since you claim being in Scotland, I thought I would intervene. My favourite country after Ireland. A union of Ireland and Scotland would be much more beautiful than the current situation, with the jewish queen unfairly and illegally occupying two thirds of Ulster.

As for the sermon, I loved reading it. When I read the title, the connection with the microcosmic orbit immediately came to mind and it appears I was right but, before HP Mageson made the sermon, I never thought about the ouroboros seriously. The serpent biting its tail.

txg said:
interesting how you are so quick to call him an infiltrator....duche

Interesting how nowadays people become SJWs without even knowing anything about what they're championing for. I'm curious. Did you read ALL of his posts and their context? Did you get a clear reading on his energy signature?

Big Don ho bisogno del tuo aiuto. Presto ci sará la luna nuova in capricorno con 5 pianeti. Cos'é piú potente per allevare il serpente: fare un lavoro completo con RTR Fianale di 40, e se ci riesco anche 80 o 90 giorni. Oppure fare un lavoro con SAMMAS. Perchè io noto che quando sto facendo un lavoro non ho tanta energia per fare spesso RTR. Ma da quando non sto eseguendo nessun lavoro ho sempre piú energia per RTR. E facendo RTR mi sto sentendo ogni giorno sempre piú energico e forte. Anche se ho bisogno di riposare molto. E quando riposo adesso il fuoco che sale non é piú come quello di una volta. Adesso il fuoco che sale é molto piú denso. E come una fiamma ossidrica che sale in tutto il corpo e brucia fino a sopra la pelle.

txg said:
Stormblood said:
Interesting how nowadays people become SJWs without even knowing anything about what they're championing for. I'm curious. Did you read ALL of his posts and their context? Did you get a clear reading on his energy signature?

i am championing? and an sjw , because of one sentence...also why would i read ALL of his posts?

you cant connect to a person like him through a message, they do not provide enough insight into the kind of person he is. and his username is not what he considers to be his personal identity.

to top it off he didnt say anything wrong. if i felt anything from him it was that he seems to be a reasonable and diplomatic individual very soft but still sensible.

youre the one with 2300 posts..you seem too dedicated to the forums maybe you should take a break

What you think it's possible and what is are two different things. There's no need to become hostile when people just make a general statement and then ask you two questions to understand better why you took a certain stance, which is proper of a certain common contemporary pattern. That's all there was to my message. Have a good day.

txg said:

i am championing? and an sjw , because of one sentence...also why would i read ALL of his posts?

you cant connect to a person like him through a message, they do not provide enough insight into the kind of person he is. and his username is not what he considers to be his personal identity.

to top it off he didnt say anything wrong. if i felt anything from him it was that he seems to be a reasonable and diplomatic individual very soft but still sensible.

youre the one with 2300 posts..you seem too dedicated to the forums maybe you should take a break[/quote] Maybe because we're spiritual people who, uhm, meditate so we can sense people's energy? And the post argument makes no sense, Stormblood is a valuable part of our community who helps people, unlike someone else..

txg said:

youre the one with 2300 posts..you seem too dedicated to the forums maybe you should take a break[/quote]

TXG you've got me down to a T.

I try and be a diplomatic type of person and am too soft until pushed too far.

I'm a big boy and can take it.

Choose your battles wisely and I didn't think it was worth worrying about.

I am a busy person so maybe rush a few posts just to get my contribution in. And maybe I should lay off posting a bit unless I have time to really be through that I may not be misunderstood.

Thank you for that, we are a community here and spiritual warriors. Remember Satans house will not be divided so let's focus on the important stuff.

the moment I did this, i felt my power increasing and this means the nadis where opening. Its so amazing

Here is my new vid for the Ancient Gods: https://youtu.be/MQYOZ04GQAc

Rambo said:
Big Don ho bisogno del tuo aiuto. Presto ci sará la luna nuova in capricorno con 5 pianeti. Cos'é piú potente per allevare il serpente: fare un lavoro completo con RTR Fianale di 40, e se ci riesco anche 80 o 90 giorni. Oppure fare un lavoro con SAMMAS. Perchè io noto che quando sto facendo un lavoro non ho tanta energia per fare spesso RTR. Ma da quando non sto eseguendo nessun lavoro ho sempre piú energia per RTR. E facendo RTR mi sto sentendo ogni giorno sempre piú energico e forte. Anche se ho bisogno di riposare molto. E quando riposo adesso il fuoco che sale non é piú come quello di una volta. Adesso il fuoco che sale é molto piú denso. E come una fiamma ossidrica che sale in tutto il corpo e brucia fino a sopra la pelle.
HPS Shannon, mia bella Sacerdotessa nera, perchè le nostre Sacerdotessa io me le immagino tutte belle e forti, dammi tu per favore un consiglio... Grazie...!

Bing Don penso proprio di potercela fare. Io voglio essere quá nel mio territorio la forza motrice astrale. E poi diventare la forza motrice materiale che si materealizza in fatti tangibili.

Rambo said:
Bing Don penso proprio di potercela fare. Io voglio essere quá nel mio territorio la forza motrice astrale. E poi diventare la forza motrice materiale che si materealizza in fatti tangibili.
https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=it&tl=en        
Amico mio, otterrai più risposte se sappiamo cosa stai dicendo. Solo un numero molto limitato di noi capisce l'italiano.

Rambo said:
Ho inserito il tuo messaggio nel traduttore ed è molto carino. Avrai buona fortuna.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Rambo said:
Ho inserito il tuo messaggio nel traduttore ed è molto carino. Avrai buona fortuna.

Some months ago he was talking about how he felt the neck of the serpent becoming wider...

Rambo said:
Grazie Amico

Stormblood said:
Rambo said:

Some months ago he was talking about how he felt the neck of the serpent becoming wider...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ti fanno ancora male le ginocchia...?
Ti chiedo perchè io quando faccio i 5 Tibettani giro per più di 5 minuti con i pesi di 1 Kg nelle mani.

Stormblood said:
Rambo said:

Amico e' incredibbile, comincio a sentirmi invincibbile...!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back