Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Nazarene Thoughtform

Gross. As I get further into a freeing the soul working specifically for catholicism for myself, as this is what I was raised with, I’ve been sensing a lot of this garbage. I made a post about a thoughtform that I’d recently been sensing.

There is a nasty thoughtform tied the stories of Abraham and Sarah, not quite as big as the Nazarene. There’s other nasty thoughtforms they’d tried to afflict upon our gods too. Certain curses or thoughtforms of the Bible and Torah afflict each individual with parts specific to the individual. One person may be affected by one part more so than another. Then some others on still a very large scale yet smaller. The more trauma these can bring to a person the more these energies can attach and so forth.

This has been wildly eye opening. I went through some things in the past and I had always questioned why. I received that answer recently, I was previously just unaware of the how and why. RTR awakenings. I’m so grateful to be alive and have survived long enough to partake in removing these, there were some really close calls. Knowing how these events have happened and why helps to bring closure. Having an ability to actively change this brings security. Changing this brings healing and the base of trust in the gods and myself back full circle, in the areas where I couldn’t previously sense. It’s hard to explain this because I don’t mean trust in the regular sense, but that deep sense of trust in the world around you that you can lose through trauma. Healing this naturally sheds the thoughtform and I haven’t had it be necessary to actively try to destroy these. Healing and cutting them off naturally destroys these, the RTR’s destroy these, and the Gods give protection from the backlash of these energies as we heal. Healing from the things I’ve been through, I’ve never had more attacks happen than now. I’ve also never felt more alive. It’s one thing to trust yourself and the gods on the outside but to be able to let go fully and deeply, delving into the trust and love the gods is life changing.

Just as Azazel had a human wife, Asmodeus at the very least had one or multiple human wives. Marriage was different back then, sex was different, relationships were different. Marriage carried a different meaning, particularly with the Gods. As far as I see it and from what I’ve read, it was more of an initiation into priesthood and/or godhead. All curses revolving around these two are based on relations and the infinite connection we have with our gods as well.

The curses of Abraham and Sarah have been an attempt to bring about widespread physical and sexual abuse, rotten relationships, and an attempt to cut off humanity from relations with the gods in an even deeper sense. On top of that, this also represents the separation of elixirs. I believe these elixirs would be the 6th/crown and grail/3rd. Still doing research on this.

The list could go on with what the curses of Abraham and Sarah have done, and what the original story of Sara and Amitayus really meant, among other sections of the Bible. In the future and with more info, it’d be fun and helpful to put this all together for folks. It might not be necessary with the RTR’s but who knows. Just going to do my best and keep swimming.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back