HP Mageson666 wrote:How To Raise The Kundalini
There are several aspects and stages to the process of raising the Kundalini the stages and aspects are:
Prana Kundalini relates to the fire stage and aspect this is when people experience the fire of the energy going through the nadis and chakras this aspect is the purification of the systems for the other aspects and stages.
Chit Kundalini is the actual serpent coming up the Sushumna nadi, Chit means consciousness this Chit Kundalini connects into the sixth chakra in the center of the head. From here it generates a wave of energy to open the circuit to the crown and heart chakra fully.
Para Kundalini is when the crown chakra fully opens and the full circuit is created the final stage of this process is called Para Shiva which is the crown chakra fully open. Para means super consciousness it also means soul this relates to the full psychic awakening.
As part of this process the crown fully opening generates a wave of power causing a wave of energy to go downwards through the there upper chakras to connect to heart and then sends this through the three lower chakras to the root chakra which pulls the Chit Kundalini fully up and makes the circuit permanent. The heart chakra is the connection for the three upper and lower chakras.
These three chakras are mainly involved in this process. The crown chakra, heart chakra and root chakra.
The mantra for this is SAMMAS the Shhhh in the root chakra the AAAAAAA in the heart chakra and the MMMMMM in the crown chakra. Then MMMMMM in the crown chakra again. Then the AAAAAA in the heart chakra again and the Shhhhh in the root chakra again. SAM is the bija mantras for these three chakras. S is fire the root chakra, A is ether the heart chakra and M is water the crown chakra. These are the three principal energies and chakras that form the three powers of the three gods symbolic gods of these three chakras. Brahma, Visnu and Shiva.
Greetings Hp can this be used to raise one energy before a working like with satanas
The pranayama to use with this is the alternative nostril breath before and after the use of the full mantra session. The twin serpent meditation can also be used as part of this meditation. These will be posted below.
SAMMAS is the ancient mantra of the Sun God which is the symbol of the serpent risen and this mantra in the east is the mantra of Shakti the serpent and means uniting and relates to when all the chakras are penetrated and transformed by the serpent of Satan. The ancient trident symbol is the symbol of this and is also associated with the Devil [Devi is the serpent power] SAMMAS is also the ancient name of the God Azazel in Babylonian times.
Alternate Nostril [Sun/Moon] Breathing [Anuloma Viloma]
1. Place your thumb over your right nostril, closing your right nostril, and inhale through your left nostril for a count of four and hold your breath for a count of six
2. Switch your thumb to your left nostril, closing your left nostril with your thumb, and now exhale for a count of four through your right nostril, slowly and evenly.
3. Keeping your left nostril closed with your thumb, inhale through your right nostril for a count of four and hold for a count of six.
4. Close your right nostril with your thumb and exhale through your left nostril, for a count of four.
5. Keeping your thumb on your right nostril, inhale through your left nostril for a count of four, hold for a count of six, switch your thumb to your left nostril, and exhale through your right nostril for a count of four.
Inhale through left
Hold at the end of the inhale
Exhale through right
Inhale through right
Hold at the end of the inhale
Exhale through left
The above constitutes one round.
For those of you who are new to breathing exercises, you should do five rounds, but no more. It can take several months before you move on to higher numbers of rounds. Experienced meditators can do ten rounds or more. Remember, with all breathing exercises, less is always better, in other words, never push any breathing exercises or do more than is comfortable. You should NEVER feel that you are getting tired, as this is a warning to stop. Never hold your breath any longer than is comfortable. Pushing breathing exercises can be dangerous.
It is important to relax and take your time with this exercise.
For advanced meditators, the times can vary from being equal, for example, a ratio of 2 on the inhale, 8 on the hold, and 4 on the exhale, but this must be consistent throughout the meditation.
The above exercise is excellent to perform after performing healing work, or any working requiring an output of energy, as it acts to balance the energies of the soul.
The above exercise directs the prana/witchpower to the head and upper chakras, balances the ida and pingala channels [sun and moon nadis], and works on purifying them for the safe ascension of the kundalini serpent.
Focus and light pressure when holding can be directed to the pineal gland or to any of the other chakras.
Â© Copyright 2009, 2013, 2018, Joy of Satan Ministries;
Library of Congress Number: 12-16457
Twin Serpent Meditation
This meditation was given to a couple of JoS clergy members from Thoth and Azazel.
1. Relax and be completely comfortable. Clean your aura and chakras.
2. Visualize your base chakra lighting up into a brilliant glow. Then visualize a brilliant stream of light rising from this glowing chakra. The stream of light will then connect with your second chakra, lighting it up into a brilliant glow. Do this, connecting each chakra and lighting it up all the way to the crown. You may also want to connect your gold chakra above your head (this is optional).
3. Now expand the stream of light into a staff. Visualize the pole spinning. Spin faster and faster. The staff should be glowing brilliantly. Now, command the pole to spin at the speed of light.
4. Now focus at the base chakra again, glowing in a ball of brilliant light. From this base, two serpents will emerge. They will move outwards, just like in the caduceus and then turn back inwards to connect with each other at the second (sexual) chakra, lighting it up.
5. They move back outwards again and then inwards to connect with the third (solar) chakra, lighting it up.
6. Moving back outwards, they then turn in at the heart chakra and do the same. Continue this all the way to the crown or 8th and 9th chakras.
7. Now go back and spin the staff at the speed of light.
8. Now return to the serpent if you wish to do another round and repeat.
© Copyright 2005, Joy of Satan Ministries;
Library of Congress Number: 12-16457