Important How To Raise The Kundalini

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: Important How To Raise The Kundalini

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:34 pm

This is why I told you this is on the same mindset as the Raum, the Raum does this, and these meditations are Chariot meditations. The Chariot is symbolic of this upwards movement of energy, creating the middle pathway.

The Chariot card in the Tarot has the Black and the White Sphinx, the Pigala and Ida, and the Charioteer drives them in the middle. This goes all back to the Chariot of Ra. Likewise, these meditations work on the middle pillar, creating way for the Serpent.

luis wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
luis wrote:HPS i have a question, when you say that you clean your soul, what exactly you do? Maybe it's a stupid question but it's sometime that i asked some time ago and i was pretty confused. Do you clean each chakra? For example i do two strong cleaning, the Returning Curses with Surya wich i concentrate when i vibrate to my all Soul and then i do the ball.

The other cleaning is the One with Raum where i do 2 reps of Raum on each of my Seven chakras and then i vibrare Raum on my soul for 76 reps (so i reach 216 reps in total), do you think what i'm doing is good? Or i should concentrate only on my soul? If you can talk about your cleaning methods too i would like to know :)

Luis, I enjoy communicating about these things too.

I think you should do any cleaning method that you feel is best.

For now I am doing Sun squares for entire/ general soul cleaning. I will keep doing them as I have a good feeling about its efficiency at soul cleaning when properly programmed and visualized. I also am incorporating visuddhi 74+ times into my soul for general cleaning too, and soon visuddhi multiple times in each chakra, to deep clean them.

For clearing my soul of knots and blocks, I am using Qigong (super effective for me) the thaur rune, various breathing exercises and of course, those RTRs. The Thaur rune will be specifically for the blocks in the chakras, however, its not out of the question to use it for general clearing of energy blocks.

I also utilize SATANAMA for clearing and cleaning.

Thank you for answering me :) I enjoy talking about these things too. We do almost the same things for cleaning, I did try using the Sun Square to clean my soul some month ago but I have to say that I don't like using squares because I feel sometimes that fucked up them by doing the wrong numbers or the wrong vibration -.- I have a personal problem with squares lol

I have a theory about the Raum meditation, I think it can be used to clear the blocks in the main chakras, think about it, Raum is a solar mantra and we know that the fiery energy of it can be used to clean the soul. In the meditation, we use it in an ascending way just like the Kundalini energy and this is making me think that it can definitely be used to clean the blocks in the chakras in a powerful way. This is just a theory and i did not try any of this.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

luis

Postby luis » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:37 pm

Aquarius wrote:So it’s still effective to use the sun square when the sun is at the most powerful astrological sign? That’s cool

It is, of course just don't do it during the Fall or Detriment signs.

luis

Postby luis » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:42 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:This is why I told you this is on the same mindset as the Raum, the Raum does this, and these meditations are Chariot meditations. The Chariot is symbolic of this upwards movement of energy, creating the middle pathway.

The Chariot card in the Tarot has the Black and the White Sphinx, the Pigala and Ida, and the Charioteer drives them in the middle. This goes all back to the Chariot of Ra. Likewise, these meditations work on the middle pillar, creating way for the Serpent.

luis wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
Luis, I enjoy communicating about these things too.

I think you should do any cleaning method that you feel is best.

For now I am doing Sun squares for entire/ general soul cleaning. I will keep doing them as I have a good feeling about its efficiency at soul cleaning when properly programmed and visualized. I also am incorporating visuddhi 74+ times into my soul for general cleaning too, and soon visuddhi multiple times in each chakra, to deep clean them.

For clearing my soul of knots and blocks, I am using Qigong (super effective for me) the thaur rune, various breathing exercises and of course, those RTRs. The Thaur rune will be specifically for the blocks in the chakras, however, its not out of the question to use it for general clearing of energy blocks.

I also utilize SATANAMA for clearing and cleaning.

Thank you for answering me :) I enjoy talking about these things too. We do almost the same things for cleaning, I did try using the Sun Square to clean my soul some month ago but I have to say that I don't like using squares because I feel sometimes that fucked up them by doing the wrong numbers or the wrong vibration -.- I have a personal problem with squares lol

I have a theory about the Raum meditation, I think it can be used to clear the blocks in the main chakras, think about it, Raum is a solar mantra and we know that the fiery energy of it can be used to clean the soul. In the meditation, we use it in an ascending way just like the Kundalini energy and this is making me think that it can definitely be used to clean the blocks in the chakras in a powerful way. This is just a theory and i did not try any of this.

I think you are talking about when I said i was doing the Raum to clean my soul but I think there is a misunderstanding I was doing Raum just focusing on all my soul, not the Raum Meditation. But yeah glad I'm right and it can be used to clean the main path. I guess then The Chariot of Ra meditation that Maxine posted is then used to clean the extension? Do the extensions needs to be cleaned or just cleaning the main chakras would take care of them? I really don't work much on my extensions...

Shadowcat

Postby Shadowcat » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:59 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:Sometimes even basic breathing exercise fires up my kundalini, it feels like wave of lava flowing up my spine. It always gets somewhere around heart chakra and stops there. Does it mean other chakras are fine, and I have to work on heart chakra and other upper chakras?

I'm pretty sure in the JoS website has been stated that if the serpent stops at the heart chakra, the throat chakra is blocked.

Azazel mentioned to me a couple weeks ago that the chakras are secondary to the kundalini. Pretty much that having a clean soul that is free of energy blocks and obstructions causes one to raise the kundalini serpent. So even if you are not very advanced, as long as the soul is clean and clear and the kundalini empowered/awakened, it will eventually rise.

Many people put alot of energy into just empowering the chakras (which still empowers the soul) but once the kundalini is awakened and the soul is cleaned and cleared, the kundalini energy will circulate into the soul and the chakras (thus empowering them.) The kundalini being awakened increases the bioelectricity too.

I am now focusing on doing lots of RTRs, yoga, breathing exercises, intense soul cleaning and using various methods to break down all the blocks and knots in my soul. Thats my main focus now.

He also said that the Sun square can be used to clean the soul, in addition to things like Visuddhi. The RTRs clean and empower the soul too, just to emphasize that. Everytime I do an RTR, my kundalini gets stimulated...

Maxine also mentioned that there is a key to keeping the serpent risen once it awakens but that information will be eventually released. For now, we all should be cleaning out and clearing the soul so that we can raise our power and serpents faster and DESTROY the enemy quicker.

This is my goal. The ilk of the enemy motivates me.

very interesting....im still pretty new but after the first 40 days I have had an intense push to do nothing but cleaning and freeing the soul workings all for at least 40 days minimum..im halfway through munka and have been crying my eyes out for weeks tbh but i think it means it working....obliterate saturn is next on my list..i did a few returning curses and thorough aura cleansing but i think i need to just make a full 40 days for those too..i do a minimum of 3 rtrs a day ideally up to 5 but since the working ive only had energy for one to 2 on some days. besides cleaning workings i havent added too many excersises yet being afraid to empower my own dirt and first wanting to "detox"

Orpheus

Postby Orpheus » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:58 pm

Thanks for this Mageson :)
By the way, I'm feeling something different in the air. Usually when you give tips about meditations is parallel to big and definitive changes in the astral. Did our faction win a very important battle lately?

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:38 pm

We had a schedule and we did really well.

It's natural for the enemy to come after and cause major issues to step everyone back, after what is proven to have positive effects, try to mix info with assumption based disinfo and so forth.

It's a battle in an actual sense.

Orpheus wrote:Thanks for this Mageson :)
By the way, I'm feeling something different in the air. Usually when you give tips about meditations is parallel to big and definitive changes in the astral. Did our faction win a very important battle lately?

ConsistentMeditator

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:43 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:How To Raise The Kundalini

There are several aspects and stages to the process of raising the Kundalini the stages and aspects are:

Prana Kundalini.

Chit Kundalini.

Para Kundalini.

Prana Kundalini relates to the fire stage and aspect this is when people experience the fire of the energy going through the nadis and chakras this aspect is the purification of the systems for the other aspects and stages.

Chit Kundalini is the actual serpent coming up the Sushumna nadi, Chit means consciousness this Chit Kundalini connects into the sixth chakra in the center of the head. From here it generates a wave of energy to open the circuit to the crown and heart chakra fully.

Para Kundalini is when the crown chakra fully opens and the full circuit is created the final stage of this process is called Para Shiva which is the crown chakra fully open. Para means super consciousness it also means soul this relates to the full psychic awakening.

As part of this process the crown fully opening generates a wave of power causing a wave of energy to go downwards through the there upper chakras to connect to heart and then sends this through the three lower chakras to the root chakra which pulls the Chit Kundalini fully up and makes the circuit permanent. The heart chakra is the connection for the three upper and lower chakras.

I can't even begin to imagine how powerful an experience the second and third stages of this must be. I cannot even fully feel my chakras and haven't even properly balanced them but the amount of energy I can already experience from just the result of the breathing exercises on this site is amazing. And that is just without even doing much at all in terms of the vibration exercises that are supposed to open the chakras and make all of this much more powerful compared to merely doing breathing and a bit of yoga.

I didn't really expect to experience anything significant when I first found about this site and tried some of its meditations, but they're unimaginably effective. The difference is unreal. Most especially the meditation you posted recently about opening the point at the bottom of the nose in between the two nostrils. It is to the point where you can eventually experience a literal constant bio-electric current pretty much all day if you just try for like a few minutes a day to make that happen. Just imagine if everybody spent literal minutes meditating in an effective way instead of using alcohol or all the other stupid stuff people tend to use to make themselves feel better. They might actually get better for once.

It is a great thing you are doing here posting all of these meditations, it is a huge help, thank you.

Manofsatan

Postby Manofsatan » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:23 am

Is the vibration of the Shhh like that of S in satanas. Is it a hissing sound like the snake. Plz help out. Hp HoodedCobra.

Hail Satan

Manofsatan

Postby Manofsatan » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:25 am

Can you make an audio. Hp HoodedCobra please

Siralom

Postby Siralom » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:37 am

So is the S in SAMMAS vibrated as a hissing S, like in all other mantras or is it an SHHHH as written by HP Mageson?

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:04 pm

Siralom wrote:So is the S in SAMMAS vibrated as a hissing S, like in all other mantras or is it an SHHHH as written by HP Mageson?

SHHHH

horus666

Postby horus666 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:38 pm

How vibrate the S of SAMMAS? The S is vibrated as the S of SATANAS? :cry:

horus666

Postby horus666 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:38 pm

How vibrate the S of SAMMAS? The S is vibrated as the S of SATANAS? :cry:

Rambo

Postby Rambo » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:06 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:Sometimes even basic breathing exercise fires up my kundalini, it feels like wave of lava flowing up my spine. It always gets somewhere around heart chakra and stops there. Does it mean other chakras are fine, and I have to work on heart chakra and other upper chakras?

I'm pretty sure in the JoS website has been stated that if the serpent stops at the heart chakra, the throat chakra is blocked.

Azazel mentioned to me a couple weeks ago that the chakras are secondary to the kundalini. Pretty much that having a clean soul that is free of energy blocks and obstructions causes one to raise the kundalini serpent. So even if you are not very advanced, as long as the soul is clean and clear and the kundalini empowered/awakened, it will eventually rise.

Many people put alot of energy into just empowering the chakras (which still empowers the soul) but once the kundalini is awakened and the soul is cleaned and cleared, the kundalini energy will circulate into the soul and the chakras (thus empowering them.) The kundalini being awakened increases the bioelectricity too.

I am now focusing on doing lots of RTRs, yoga, breathing exercises, intense soul cleaning and using various methods to break down all the blocks and knots in my soul. Thats my main focus now.

He also said that the Sun square can be used to clean the soul, in addition to things like Visuddhi. The RTRs clean and empower the soul too, just to emphasize that. Everytime I do an RTR, my kundalini gets stimulated...

Maxine also mentioned that there is a key to keeping the serpent risen once it awakens but that information will be eventually released. For now, we all should be cleaning out and clearing the soul so that we can raise our power and serpents faster and DESTROY the enemy quicker.

Ciao HPS Shannon... Scusami se sono un po' scettico, pero' ,mi piacerebbe sapere da te come comunichi tu con Azazel, dato, da quello che racconti sembra che tu faccia dei veri e propri discorsi con Lui. Anche perche' e' sempre stato detto che la comunicazione telepatica non viene sempre filtrata bene. Ho sperimentato anche io qualche volta la comunicazione telepatica. Pero' per me sono state informazioni in un attimo di secondo, le quali io ho poi dovuto interpretare in modo giusto.

Io sono sicuro, anzi, io so', che la mia Kundalini si e' anche attivata e sta salendo. Non voglio entrare nei dettagli, pero' so' anche che senza il sostegno degli Dei non potrei mai affrontare da solo questo percorso. Anche perche' riesco di nuovo ad affrontare la mia vita quotidiana. Pero' io non comunico con nessuno, o meglio ancora, non ho la forza ed energia di concentrarmi per riusciere a comunicare con gli Dei. La meditazione e tutta l'attivita' fisica che faccio mi costa cosi' tanta energia che dopo ho bisogno solo di rilassarmi o riposare. Ho confrontato spesso il mio percorso con il tuo, in base a quello che tu scrivi... Io quando faccio un RTR Finale sono cosi' carico di energia che per due giorni vado come un pazzo furioso senza prendere pace. Quindi come fai tu a fare tutto quello che dici come meditazioni e attivita' fisica, e poi ad avere l'energia per comunicare con Azazel...? Grazie...!

luis

Postby luis » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:49 am

horus666 wrote:How vibrate the S of SAMMAS? The S is vibrated as the S of SATANAS? :cry:

It's SHH like in Shremp.

horus666

Postby horus666 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:34 pm

Thank you for response Luis :D

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:12 pm

Rambo wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:I'm pretty sure in the JoS website has been stated that if the serpent stops at the heart chakra, the throat chakra is blocked.

Ciao HPS Shannon... Scusami se sono un po' scettico, pero' ,mi piacerebbe sapere da te come comunichi tu con Azazel, dato, da quello che racconti sembra che tu faccia dei veri e propri discorsi con Lui. Anche perche' e' sempre stato detto che la comunicazione telepatica non viene sempre filtrata bene. Ho sperimentato anche io qualche volta la comunicazione telepatica. Pero' per me sono state informazioni in un attimo di secondo, le quali io ho poi dovuto interpretare in modo giusto.

Io sono sicuro, anzi, io so', che la mia Kundalini si e' anche attivata e sta salendo. Non voglio entrare nei dettagli, pero' so' anche che senza il sostegno degli Dei non potrei mai affrontare da solo questo percorso. Anche perche' riesco di nuovo ad affrontare la mia vita quotidiana. Pero' io non comunico con nessuno, o meglio ancora, non ho la forza ed energia di concentrarmi per riusciere a comunicare con gli Dei. La meditazione e tutta l'attivita' fisica che faccio mi costa cosi' tanta energia che dopo ho bisogno solo di rilassarmi o riposare. Ho confrontato spesso il mio percorso con il tuo, in base a quello che tu scrivi... Io quando faccio un RTR Finale sono cosi' carico di energia che per due giorni vado come un pazzo furioso senza prendere pace. Quindi come fai tu a fare tutto quello che dici come meditazioni e attivita' fisica, e poi ad avere l'energia per comunicare con Azazel...? Grazie...!

È semplice come essere aperto ai messaggi.  Lavoro con lui molte volte alla settimana, quindi è facile per me sintonizzarmi su di lui. Mi comunica in messaggi, immagini e / o sentimenti e poi a volte attraverso una tecnica chiamata "scrittura automatica". Molte volte i sentimenti si trasformano in parole. È difficile da descrivere. Ci vuole pratica e di solito li faccio ripetere per assicurarsi che sia corretto. Non mi piace fare errori. Inoltre non capisco cosa intendi per avere abbastanza energia per parlare con gli dei ... Questo è individuale. Comunicare con loro non influenza i miei livelli di energia.

Rambo

Postby Rambo » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:48 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
Rambo wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:

È semplice come essere aperto ai messaggi.  Lavoro con lui molte volte alla settimana, quindi è facile per me sintonizzarmi su di lui. Mi comunica in messaggi, immagini e / o sentimenti e poi a volte attraverso una tecnica chiamata "scrittura automatica". Molte volte i sentimenti si trasformano in parole. È difficile da descrivere. Ci vuole pratica e di solito li faccio ripetere per assicurarsi che sia corretto. Non mi piace fare errori. Inoltre non capisco cosa intendi per avere abbastanza energia per parlare con gli dei ... Questo è individuale. Comunicare con loro non influenza i miei livelli di energia.

HPS Shannon tu sei una Sacerdotessa di JOS. JOS mi ha salvato la vita. JOS mi ha ridato la mia forza fisica e mentale. Per questo voglio continuare ad avere fiducia in te. Perché ormai a me non mi ferma piú nessuno. Ne psicologicamente, ne emotivamente, ne fisicamente. Solo L'Inferno puó decidere sulla mia sorte. E se é necessario fino alla morte... Per adesso ho solo bisogno di riposare molto... Grazie...!

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:38 pm

Rambo as you can see HPS Shannon can use Google translate to kinda reply to you, she took the step to answer you.

Next time you have to take this step and just use Google Translate as other people do in order to ask your questions, and turn it to English, for convenience.

Grazie

Rambo wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
Rambo wrote:....

Grazie...!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:25 pm

For those asking the SHHHHH is the hissing sound of the S like in Satanas.

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:35 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:For those asking the SHHHHH is the hissing sound of the S like in Satanas.

I thought it was SH like in she and shore or sure.

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:31 am

I've been doing this meditation daily since it was posted and noticed the feel of the energy that goes up the spine changes several times after each session. If I'm right that means it raises multiple energies that blend together
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

luis

Postby luis » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:31 pm

ZmajEriksson wrote:I've been doing this meditation daily since it was posted and noticed the feel of the energy that goes up the spine changes several times after each session. If I'm right that means it raises multiple energies that blend together

This meditation connects the First chakra with the Seventh chakra. Just like in the King and Queen you connect the Solar with the Sixth chakra.

Manofsatan

Postby Manofsatan » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:27 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wotanwarrior wrote:Thanks for sharing it! whenever I do the meditation of the twin snake I feel that I should do the alternate nasal nostril breathing just after, I also think that my guardian told me that when I feel the fire of Kunadalini avoid using the water element to cool it, because it slows down the cleaning process and instead focus more on stimulating and activating the pineal gland.

You need to let the heat clear your soul and your chakras, at first. When this is adequetly done, you need to clean right after. This will clean up the dross from the soul. The second water aspect comes to this later.

Please explain what you mean by cleaning the soul and the water aspect.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:43 pm

Manofsatan wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wotanwarrior wrote:Thanks for sharing it! whenever I do the meditation of the twin snake I feel that I should do the alternate nasal nostril breathing just after, I also think that my guardian told me that when I feel the fire of Kunadalini avoid using the water element to cool it, because it slows down the cleaning process and instead focus more on stimulating and activating the pineal gland.

You need to let the heat clear your soul and your chakras, at first. When this is adequetly done, you need to clean right after. This will clean up the dross from the soul. The second water aspect comes to this later.

Please explain what you mean by cleaning the soul and the water aspect.
I guess you’re new, your questions are elementary and all the info you need is on joyofsatan.org meditation page
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Pudro4

Aura Of Protection

Postby Pudro4 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:36 pm

Good Evening HPS Shannon
What do you think of this program of AOP - Satanama x 8
Affirmation : "The powerful protective energies of Satanama are completely and infinitely creating a white gold protective aura around me which protects me in every way, at all times." x 8
THOSE WHO WANT TO LIVE, LET THEM FIGHT AND THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT TO FIGHT IN THIS WORLD OF ETERNAL STRUGGLE DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE !
- Adolf Hitler

Aquarius

Re: Aura Of Protection

Postby Aquarius » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:14 am

Pudro4 wrote:Good Evening HPS Shannon
Affirmation : "The powerful protective energies of Satanama are completely and infinitely creating a white gold protective aura around me which protects me in every way, at all times." x 8
8 reps really is nothing, do at least 20+
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Aquarius

Re: Aura Of Protection

Postby Aquarius » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:15 am

Pudro4 wrote:Good Evening HPS Shannon

But of course do as much as you can do comfortably.

Adolf Hitler