Important How To Raise The Kundalini

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666

Important How To Raise The Kundalini

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:18 am

How To Raise The Kundalini

There are several aspects and stages to the process of raising the Kundalini the stages and aspects are:

Prana Kundalini.

Chit Kundalini.

Para Kundalini.

Prana Kundalini relates to the fire stage and aspect this is when people experience the fire of the energy going through the nadis and chakras this aspect is the purification of the systems for the other aspects and stages.

Chit Kundalini is the actual serpent coming up the Sushumna nadi, Chit means consciousness this Chit Kundalini connects into the sixth chakra in the center of the head. From here it generates a wave of energy to open the circuit to the crown and heart chakra fully.

Para Kundalini is when the crown chakra fully opens and the full circuit is created the final stage of this process is called Para Shiva which is the crown chakra fully open. Para means super consciousness it also means soul this relates to the full psychic awakening.

As part of this process the crown fully opening generates a wave of power causing a wave of energy to go downwards through the there upper chakras to connect to heart and then sends this through the three lower chakras to the root chakra which pulls the Chit Kundalini fully up and makes the circuit permanent. The heart chakra is the connection for the three upper and lower chakras.

These three chakras are mainly involved in this process. The crown chakra, heart chakra and root chakra.

The mantra for this is SAMMAS the Shhhh in the root chakra the AAAAAAA in the heart chakra and the MMMMMM in the crown chakra. Then MMMMMM in the crown chakra again. Then the AAAAAA in the heart chakra again and the Shhhhh in the root chakra again. SAM is the bija mantras for these three chakras. S is fire the root chakra, A is ether the heart chakra and M is water the crown chakra. These are the three principal energies and chakras that form the three powers of the three gods symbolic gods of these three chakras. Brahma, Visnu and Shiva.

The pranayama to use with this is the alternative nostril breath before and after the use of the full mantra session. The twin serpent meditation can also be used as part of this meditation. These will be posted below.

SAMMAS is the ancient mantra of the Sun God which is the symbol of the serpent risen and this mantra in the east is the mantra of Shakti the serpent and means uniting and relates to when all the chakras are penetrated and transformed by the serpent of Satan. The ancient trident symbol is the symbol of this and is also associated with the Devil [Devi is the serpent power] SAMMAS is also the ancient name of the God Azazel in Babylonian times.

Alternate Nostril [Sun/Moon] Breathing [Anuloma Viloma]

1. Place your thumb over your right nostril, closing your right nostril, and inhale through your left nostril for a count of four and hold your breath for a count of six
2. Switch your thumb to your left nostril, closing your left nostril with your thumb, and now exhale for a count of four through your right nostril, slowly and evenly.
3. Keeping your left nostril closed with your thumb, inhale through your right nostril for a count of four and hold for a count of six.
4. Close your right nostril with your thumb and exhale through your left nostril, for a count of four.
5. Keeping your thumb on your right nostril, inhale through your left nostril for a count of four, hold for a count of six, switch your thumb to your left nostril, and exhale through your right nostril for a count of four.
Inhale through left
Hold at the end of the inhale
Exhale through right
Inhale through right
Exhale through left
The above constitutes one round.
For those of you who are new to breathing exercises, you should do five rounds, but no more. It can take several months before you move on to higher numbers of rounds. Experienced meditators can do ten rounds or more. Remember, with all breathing exercises, less is always better, in other words, never push any breathing exercises or do more than is comfortable. You should NEVER feel that you are getting tired, as this is a warning to stop. Never hold your breath any longer than is comfortable. Pushing breathing exercises can be dangerous.
It is important to relax and take your time with this exercise.
For advanced meditators, the times can vary from being equal, for example, a ratio of 2 on the inhale, 8 on the hold, and 4 on the exhale, but this must be consistent throughout the meditation.
The above exercise is excellent to perform after performing healing work, or any working requiring an output of energy, as it acts to balance the energies of the soul.
The above exercise directs the prana/witchpower to the head and upper chakras, balances the ida and pingala channels [sun and moon nadis], and works on purifying them for the safe ascension of the kundalini serpent.
Focus and light pressure when holding can be directed to the pineal gland or to any of the other chakras.

© Copyright 2009, 2013, 2018, Joy of Satan Ministries;
Library of Congress Number: 12-16457

Twin Serpent Meditation

This meditation was given to a couple of JoS clergy members from Thoth and Azazel.

1. Relax and be completely comfortable. Clean your aura and chakras.
2. Visualize your base chakra lighting up into a brilliant glow. Then visualize a brilliant stream of light rising from this glowing chakra. The stream of light will then connect with your second chakra, lighting it up into a brilliant glow. Do this, connecting each chakra and lighting it up all the way to the crown. You may also want to connect your gold chakra above your head (this is optional).
3. Now expand the stream of light into a staff. Visualize the pole spinning. Spin faster and faster. The staff should be glowing brilliantly. Now, command the pole to spin at the speed of light.
4. Now focus at the base chakra again, glowing in a ball of brilliant light. From this base, two serpents will emerge. They will move outwards, just like in the caduceus and then turn back inwards to connect with each other at the second (sexual) chakra, lighting it up.
5. They move back outwards again and then inwards to connect with the third (solar) chakra, lighting it up.
6. Moving back outwards, they then turn in at the heart chakra and do the same. Continue this all the way to the crown or 8th and 9th chakras.
7. Now go back and spin the staff at the speed of light.
8. Now return to the serpent if you wish to do another round and repeat.

© Copyright 2005, Joy of Satan Ministries;

Al_Jariel66

Re: Important How To Raise The Kundalini

Postby Al_Jariel66 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:10 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:How To Raise The Kundalini

There are several aspects and stages to the process of raising the Kundalini the stages and aspects are:

Prana Kundalini.

Chit Kundalini.

Para Kundalini.

Prana Kundalini relates to the fire stage and aspect this is when people experience the fire of the energy going through the nadis and chakras this aspect is the purification of the systems for the other aspects and stages.

Chit Kundalini is the actual serpent coming up the Sushumna nadi, Chit means consciousness this Chit Kundalini connects into the sixth chakra in the center of the head. From here it generates a wave of energy to open the circuit to the crown and heart chakra fully.

Para Kundalini is when the crown chakra fully opens and the full circuit is created the final stage of this process is called Para Shiva which is the crown chakra fully open. Para means super consciousness it also means soul this relates to the full psychic awakening.

As part of this process the crown fully opening generates a wave of power causing a wave of energy to go downwards through the there upper chakras to connect to heart and then sends this through the three lower chakras to the root chakra which pulls the Chit Kundalini fully up and makes the circuit permanent. The heart chakra is the connection for the three upper and lower chakras.

These three chakras are mainly involved in this process. The crown chakra, heart chakra and root chakra.

The mantra for this is SAMMAS the Shhhh in the root chakra the AAAAAAA in the heart chakra and the MMMMMM in the crown chakra. Then MMMMMM in the crown chakra again. Then the AAAAAA in the heart chakra again and the Shhhhh in the root chakra again. SAM is the bija mantras for these three chakras. S is fire the root chakra, A is ether the heart chakra and M is water the crown chakra. These are the three principal energies and chakras that form the three powers of the three gods symbolic gods of these three chakras. Brahma, Visnu and Shiva.

The pranayama to use with this is the alternative nostril breath before and after the use of the full mantra session. The twin serpent meditation can also be used as part of this meditation. These will be posted below.

SAMMAS is the ancient mantra of the Sun God which is the symbol of the serpent risen and this mantra in the east is the mantra of Shakti the serpent and means uniting and relates to when all the chakras are penetrated and transformed by the serpent of Satan. The ancient trident symbol is the symbol of this and is also associated with the Devil [Devi is the serpent power] SAMMAS is also the ancient name of the God Azazel in Babylonian times.

Alternate Nostril [Sun/Moon] Breathing [Anuloma Viloma]

1. Place your thumb over your right nostril, closing your right nostril, and inhale through your left nostril for a count of four and hold your breath for a count of six
2. Switch your thumb to your left nostril, closing your left nostril with your thumb, and now exhale for a count of four through your right nostril, slowly and evenly.
3. Keeping your left nostril closed with your thumb, inhale through your right nostril for a count of four and hold for a count of six.
4. Close your right nostril with your thumb and exhale through your left nostril, for a count of four.
5. Keeping your thumb on your right nostril, inhale through your left nostril for a count of four, hold for a count of six, switch your thumb to your left nostril, and exhale through your right nostril for a count of four.
Inhale through left
Exhale through right
Inhale through right
Exhale through left
The above constitutes one round.
For those of you who are new to breathing exercises, you should do five rounds, but no more. It can take several months before you move on to higher numbers of rounds. Experienced meditators can do ten rounds or more. Remember, with all breathing exercises, less is always better, in other words, never push any breathing exercises or do more than is comfortable. You should NEVER feel that you are getting tired, as this is a warning to stop. Never hold your breath any longer than is comfortable. Pushing breathing exercises can be dangerous.
It is important to relax and take your time with this exercise.
For advanced meditators, the times can vary from being equal, for example, a ratio of 2 on the inhale, 8 on the hold, and 4 on the exhale, but this must be consistent throughout the meditation.
The above exercise is excellent to perform after performing healing work, or any working requiring an output of energy, as it acts to balance the energies of the soul.
The above exercise directs the prana/witchpower to the head and upper chakras, balances the ida and pingala channels [sun and moon nadis], and works on purifying them for the safe ascension of the kundalini serpent.
Focus and light pressure when holding can be directed to the pineal gland or to any of the other chakras.

© Copyright 2009, 2013, 2018, Joy of Satan Ministries;

Twin Serpent Meditation

This meditation was given to a couple of JoS clergy members from Thoth and Azazel.

1. Relax and be completely comfortable. Clean your aura and chakras.
2. Visualize your base chakra lighting up into a brilliant glow. Then visualize a brilliant stream of light rising from this glowing chakra. The stream of light will then connect with your second chakra, lighting it up into a brilliant glow. Do this, connecting each chakra and lighting it up all the way to the crown. You may also want to connect your gold chakra above your head (this is optional).
3. Now expand the stream of light into a staff. Visualize the pole spinning. Spin faster and faster. The staff should be glowing brilliantly. Now, command the pole to spin at the speed of light.
4. Now focus at the base chakra again, glowing in a ball of brilliant light. From this base, two serpents will emerge. They will move outwards, just like in the caduceus and then turn back inwards to connect with each other at the second (sexual) chakra, lighting it up.
5. They move back outwards again and then inwards to connect with the third (solar) chakra, lighting it up.
6. Moving back outwards, they then turn in at the heart chakra and do the same. Continue this all the way to the crown or 8th and 9th chakras.
7. Now go back and spin the staff at the speed of light.
8. Now return to the serpent if you wish to do another round and repeat.

© Copyright 2005, Joy of Satan Ministries;

Awesome, I'm saving this.
TK-24-7

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:35 am

Sometimes even basic breathing exercise fires up my kundalini, it feels like wave of lava flowing up my spine. It always gets somewhere around heart chakra and stops there. Does it mean other chakras are fine, and I have to work on heart chakra and other upper chakras?
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Shael

Postby Shael » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:54 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:...
Great sermon. The "S" in Sammas I presume is vibrated with a hissing sound, then? Since you referred to it as "Shhhh" in your post.

So it would be
SHHH-AAA-MMM-MMM-AAA-SHHH
if I understood this correctly.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Hail Satan Forever!

Manofsatan

Postby Manofsatan » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:59 pm

Do you mean if we do this power meditation, we would successfully raise our kundalini.

Hail Satan

jbkbmz

Postby jbkbmz » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:09 pm

With the white/gold prana, drawing it down through my head and out my feet, I fell asleep, then woke up to a Cosmic Orgasmic sensation,, up the BACK of the spine along the back, over the head, and down the front of the body to the heart. Waking up suddenly caused it to stop at the heart.
Years later ( last year ) after doing the Kundalini Fire meditation at the Power Spot between the base of the spine and genitals, I had, done some deep breathing exercises, and started to fall asleep.
Several times, I had and electric current hit my back and neck. The last event was laying on my back and just as I was falling asleep, this "painful" electric current went up the BACK of the spine along the back, over the head and down to the heart where it stopped. Again jerking awake suddenly caused it to stop at the heart.
A man in an occult book once stated that he had a blissful sensation more than once go up the BACK of the spine, along the back, over the top of the head, and down to the heart where it radiated out.
A book once showed the energy going up the BACK of the spine, over the head and down the front to the base of the spine in a circle.
At the Berkeley Psychic Institute,, they teach to visualize the energy going down the BACK of the spine from the top of the head. It goes down to the base chakra, mixes with the earth fire energy and goes up the FRONT to the top front part of the head and out the head.
Why does the psychic school teach it backward ??? ( This is a Holy Word, Cross, Church,, type school ).

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:14 pm

Thanks brb gonna raise my kundalini
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Ara666

Postby Ara666 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:26 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:

That's great information Hp!

Just a quick question. How many times do you have to vibrate the SAMMAS mantra?
"I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means."

"There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence."

"Three things are against me and I hate three things."

The Black Book of Satan.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:42 pm

Aquarius wrote:Thanks brb gonna raise my kundalini

You don't raise this by a simple meditation.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:53 pm

Do I need to activate my chakras to raise it or is it enough to have them open?

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:01 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Thanks brb gonna raise my kundalini

You don't raise this by a simple meditation.

Yes I know brother, it’s a joke:p
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Nama Enki

Postby Nama Enki » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:12 pm

I wonder what happens to people who have achieved godhead do they leave the planet or do they stay here

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:24 pm

Nama Enki wrote:I wonder what happens to people who have achieved godhead do they leave the planet or do they stay here

I think it was written here that there are very advanced humans walking this planet. They just mix in into general population, and don't get too much attention on themselves.

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:43 pm

Larissa666 wrote:Sometimes even basic breathing exercise fires up my kundalini, it feels like wave of lava flowing up my spine. It always gets somewhere around heart chakra and stops there. Does it mean other chakras are fine, and I have to work on heart chakra and other upper chakras?

I'm pretty sure in the JoS website has been stated that if the serpent stops at the heart chakra, the throat chakra is blocked.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:51 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:Sometimes even basic breathing exercise fires up my kundalini, it feels like wave of lava flowing up my spine. It always gets somewhere around heart chakra and stops there. Does it mean other chakras are fine, and I have to work on heart chakra and other upper chakras?

I'm pretty sure in the JoS website has been stated that if the serpent stops at the heart chakra, the throat chakra is blocked.

OK then. It's back to drawing board.

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:14 pm

Thanks for sharing it! whenever I do the meditation of the twin snake I feel that I should do the alternate nasal nostril breathing just after, I also think that my guardian told me that when I feel the fire of Kunadalini avoid using the water element to cool it, because it slows down the cleaning process and instead focus more on stimulating and activating the pineal gland.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:34 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:

Azazel mentioned to me a couple weeks ago that the chakras are secondary to the kundalini. Pretty much that having a clean soul that is free of energy blocks and obstructions causes one to raise the kundalini serpent. So even if you are not very advanced, as long as the soul is clean and clear and the kundalini empowered/awakened, it will eventually rise.

Many people put alot of energy into just empowering the chakras (which still empowers the soul) but once the kundalini is awakened and the soul is cleaned and cleared, the kundalini energy will circulate into the soul and the chakras (thus empowering them.) The kundalini being awakened increases the bioelectricity too.

I am now focusing on doing lots of RTRs, yoga, breathing exercises, intense soul cleaning and using various methods to break down all the blocks and knots in my soul. Thats my main focus now.

He also said that the Sun square can be used to clean the soul, in addition to things like Visuddhi. The RTRs clean and empower the soul too, just to emphasize that. Everytime I do an RTR, my kundalini gets stimulated...

Maxine also mentioned that there is a key to keeping the serpent risen once it awakens but that information will be eventually released. For now, we all should be cleaning out and clearing the soul so that we can raise our power and serpents faster and DESTROY the enemy quicker.

This is my goal. The ilk of the enemy motivates me.

luis

Postby luis » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:43 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:

Azazel mentioned to me a couple weeks ago that the chakras are secondary to the kundalini. Pretty much that having a clean soul that is free of energy blocks and obstructions causes one to raise the kundalini serpent. So even if you are not very advanced, as long as the soul is clean and clear and the kundalini empowered/awakened, it will eventually rise.

Many people put alot of energy into just empowering the chakras (which still empowers the soul) but once the kundalini is awakened and the soul is cleaned and cleared, the kundalini energy will circulate into the soul and the chakras (thus empowering them.) The kundalini being awakened increases the bioelectricity too.

I am now focusing on doing lots of RTRs, yoga, breathing exercises, intense soul cleaning and using various methods to break down all the blocks and knots in my soul. Thats my main focus now.

He also said that the Sun square can be used to clean the soul, in addition to things like Visuddhi. The RTRs clean and empower the soul too, just to emphasize that. Everytime I do an RTR, my kundalini gets stimulated...

Maxine also mentioned that there is a key to keeping the serpent risen once it awakens but that information will be eventually released. For now, we all should be cleaning out and clearing the soul so that we can raise our power and serpents faster and DESTROY the enemy quicker.

YOU just confirmed all my suspicion, It's some time now that i'm thinking that this is how you advance and I was fucking right. Thank you! I know i look to excited :lol: but having the confirmation that i'm right feels good :D

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:30 pm

What this does is create the energetic connection the texts mention the crown and root but the heart chakra is also part of the circuit. That is what this mantra SAMMAS is for. This Kundalini kriya was so badly watered down and corrupted that if it had not been for years of study, practice and assistance from the Demons I would have never knew how this is put back together.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:56 pm

The breath of fire is actually meant to awaken the Kundalini the reason is the Apana and Prana forces are united in the navel and this creates the charge. These are the two forces in the spine that are used for purification of the chakras and nadis it seems raising the serpent as well.

However for this to work the mula banda has to be made with this pranayama it sends the Apana energy into the navel and the pumping action of the navel is the Uddiyana banda the Prana current into the navel. This is why the Kundalini yoga texts mention this is done with mula banda. Then you read some texts which state the mula is optional....Or its not mentioned most even Kundalini yoga text also don't do the hold with the banda's at the end of the reps thus they remove the actual overall power of this.

I think I will have to write a book called Kundalini Yoga what not to do. Step one don't stick that water hose up your ass, step two don't be vegan and onwards. There are people claiming to be Kundalini Yoga teachers that claim you have shove a water hose up your butt and be vegan to practise this...… This is funny in the laughing at them way.

Rambo

Postby Rambo » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:14 pm

Grazie

luis

Postby luis » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:38 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:...

HPS i have a question, when you say that you clean your soul, what exactly you do? Maybe it's a stupid question but it's sometime that i asked some time ago and i was pretty confused. Do you clean each chakra? For example i do two strong cleaning, the Returning Curses with Surya wich i concentrate when i vibrate to my all Soul and then i do the ball.

The other cleaning is the One with Raum where i do 2 reps of Raum on each of my Seven chakras and then i vibrare Raum on my soul for 76 reps (so i reach 216 reps in total), do you think what i'm doing is good? Or i should concentrate only on my soul? If you can talk about your cleaning methods too i would like to know :)

Soaring Eagle 666

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:39 pm

I had the exact same experience. However, I had it stop at the solar plexis (around my belly button). I worked on the upper chakras over a few weeks, and the sensation gradually went further up my spine. Now, I can circulate energy all the way to the top of my head.

What seemed most effective for me was to breathe energy into the spinal extensions of chakras above the block. The chakras themselves are in the center of the body, but each one has an extension in the front of your body, and in the back on the spine. Since this sensation was in the spine, it makes sense that empowering the spinal extensions would be effective.

DO NOT try to empower the lower chakras. It was very painful when I tried that. The problem is the blockage above. Empowering the lower chakras will create more pressure beneath it.

User

Postby User » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:54 pm

the most painful stage of the kundalini I ever experienced is during the sleep state when it gets up and stikes the top chakra like thunder,it lasted 3 days but I guess that it takes more if you dont let go to the energy,is it possible fix the kundalini at that energy permanently?

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:39 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:

The sun square is one of the best I am doing one just for cleansing right now. I will do one in Sagittarius for the same since sun is so good in fire. This really does help my affirmation is "the energy of the sun is cleansing my Astral Body" my chakras are fully open I was told by another SS who is more advanced than me I just have all sorts of dirt still on my soul from when I got taken in by the enemy for a few years and did drugs and stuff. I have been doing Munka a lot.

This Kundalini thing is no longer scary at all to me. I felt it active a couple months ago and got a big energy rush it felt like pure joy and happiness etc not fear like before when this happened.

I will try that meditation. The fact is since I have been with Satan for such a long time I was much more powerful than now before. I am not sure what this will do does it help things or whatever.

At least I have a couple people now I can talk to about spiritual things one friend online SS and one other person who was SS in a past life and is coming around in my physical life. Before when I was doing this and it got activated I had no people to talk to at all. That is the greatest help in this since I tend to worry a lot about things too much.

Also the other thing is this be aware the enemy entities attacking you the ones that literally go inside openings in your soul can feel like the Kundalini is active. I am better with protection now but I did not realize that was what happened till recently. I don't think I activated it before it was the entities messing with me. They also sent waves of fear and terror through me to the point I couldn't handle years ago making me give up on meditation and Satanism for years not ever fully coming back till a year and a half ago.

I am grateful I am fine now I don't fear Kundalini anymore I think I can do this when it's time.

Egon

Postby Egon » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:31 pm

Thanks, this info is very interesting.

HPS Shannon wrote:Azazel mentioned to me a couple weeks ago that the chakras are secondary to the kundalini. Pretty much that having a clean soul that is free of energy blocks and obstructions causes one to raise the kundalini serpent. So even if you are not very advanced, as long as the soul is clean and clear and the kundalini empowered/awakened, it will eventually rise.

SS66610888

Postby SS66610888 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:30 pm

People often repeat here.
in Satanism there are no mediators.
this is true.
But give weight to posts like these.
starting from the exercises on the columnella on pranayama, the topic on the hidden chajra.
I understood that it was an information journey to get closer to the kundalini goal.
These things are precious and free at the same time.
think about it when you say we are all the same here.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:25 am

Wotanwarrior wrote:Thanks for sharing it! whenever I do the meditation of the twin snake I feel that I should do the alternate nasal nostril breathing just after, I also think that my guardian told me that when I feel the fire of Kunadalini avoid using the water element to cool it, because it slows down the cleaning process and instead focus more on stimulating and activating the pineal gland.

You need to let the heat clear your soul and your chakras, at first. When this is adequetly done, you need to clean right after. This will clean up the dross from the soul. The second water aspect comes to this later.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:30 am

User wrote:the most painful stage of the kundalini I ever experienced is during the sleep state when it gets up and stikes the top chakra like thunder,it lasted 3 days but I guess that it takes more if you dont let go to the energy,is it possible fix the kundalini at that energy permanently?

These will not last permanently if you experience these so do not worry. A feeling of a strike like this is because when you go to sleep you loosen up, and this allows the energy to hit the top of the head more easily.

Yes, it is possible to fix it, but the soul has to be worked on first, otherwise it will be refusing to stay up.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:36 am

Exactly, no need to stress any of it. It will all go fine. Just make sure to keep the soul clean and build the parts of it properly.

In regards to the fixing, rising comes first, which happens gradually. This is the case before as it merely needs to build aspects of the soul first, before it can become functional.

Cleaning as I have stated before is equal or superior to empowerment. Refer to my working chakras post. An "empowered" chakra means nothing compared to a clean one.

HPS Shannon wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:13 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:....

Hey Don. Apollo has his lover Hyacinth die and his blood (red) turns into a hyacinth (purple). Then he resurrects him and makes him immortal. Apollo is Apollon, the o's are said as AH.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

SS66610888

Postby SS66610888 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:45 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:

Hey Don. Apollo has his lover Hyacinth die and his blood (red) turns into a hyacinth (purple). Then he resurrects him and makes him immortal. Apollo is Apollon, the o's are said as AH.

Interesting.
instead in the myth of Daphne and Apollo, Daphne is transformed into a laurel.
laurel was placed as a crown in glory.
this belief refers to the crown chakra.
also dafne was Apollo's first love, and he was called magnus

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:57 am

Breathing through one of my nostrils is near impossible due to a childhood injury. Is there something other than alternate nostril breathing I can do with the same effect?
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:57 am

Thank you very much for answers, everyone!

Hail Satan!

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:43 pm

I don't understand how to use the SAMAS mantra with the two serpents meditation. Do I just have to vibrate the letters when I get to the three chakras and ignore the others?

Shamash (or Utu) is Azazel and a sun god and is the brother of Inanna. There is also a moon god called Nanna (or Sin) who is linked to Utu but is a male. Is it an allegory for Astarte? The moon is almost always feminine in mythology and his name is almost identical to Inanna, I also doubt we have a god called Nanna.

BoRn of fire

Postby BoRn of fire » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:12 pm

Brethren let's not forget that weed spliff that'll raise

BoRn of fire

Postby BoRn of fire » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:13 pm

Brethren let's not forget that weed spliff that'll raise the serpent in no time oh vey baby

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:16 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:What this does is create the energetic connection the texts mention the crown and root but the heart chakra is also part of the circuit. That is what this mantra SAMMAS is for. This Kundalini kriya was so badly watered down and corrupted that if it had not been for years of study, practice and assistance from the Demons I would have never knew how this is put back together.

Thank you so much for what you do.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:22 pm

The 8 is the well known sacred symbol and number in Alchemy its the serpent hieroglyph the three points the base, heart, crown with the upper chakras the upper loop and the lower three chakras the lower loop. The ancient symbol of Sammas was the eight point star as well. Its the number and symbol of enlightenment by the serpent of Satan.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:27 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Exactly, no need to stress any of it. It will all go fine. Just make sure to keep the soul clean and build the parts of it properly.

In regards to the fixing, rising comes first, which happens gradually. This is the case before as it merely needs to build aspects of the soul first, before it can become functional.

Cleaning as I have stated before is equal or superior to empowerment. Refer to my working chakras post. An "empowered" chakra means nothing compared to a clean one.

HPS Shannon wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:I'm pretty sure in the JoS website has been stated that if the serpent stops at the heart chakra, the throat chakra is blocked.

Yes, I still empower one chakra each day for the full chakra meditation, on the hour of its planetary correspondence.

Once the kundalini rises, it sends pure powerful energy into each chakra. Thats your empowerment right there :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:13 pm

ZmajEriksson wrote:Breathing through one of my nostrils is near impossible due to a childhood injury. Is there something other than alternate nostril breathing I can do with the same effect?

In this case you can put your palms crossed on your chest, which is a Mudra for balancing your sides. Then breathe normally from inside the mouth.

The palms can be open and touching the chest, fists or as in the JoS the Guyan Mudra (2 fingers touchin the thumb, first two extended). This manually crosses the pathways.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:14 pm

I find it beautiful that everything progresses. Wish you the best of luck and stay strong.

HPS Shannon wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Exactly, no need to stress any of it. It will all go fine. Just make sure to keep the soul clean and build the parts of it properly.

HPS Shannon wrote:

Yes, I still empower one chakra each day for the full chakra meditation, on the hour of its planetary correspondence.

Once the kundalini rises, it sends pure powerful energy into each chakra. Thats your empowerment right there :)

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:27 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I find it beautiful that everything progresses. Wish you the best of luck and stay strong.

HPS Shannon wrote:

Same here, brother. Much love to you.
To all of my satanic brethren advancing.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:38 pm

luis wrote:

HPS i have a question, when you say that you clean your soul, what exactly you do? Maybe it's a stupid question but it's sometime that i asked some time ago and i was pretty confused. Do you clean each chakra? For example i do two strong cleaning, the Returning Curses with Surya wich i concentrate when i vibrate to my all Soul and then i do the ball.

The other cleaning is the One with Raum where i do 2 reps of Raum on each of my Seven chakras and then i vibrare Raum on my soul for 76 reps (so i reach 216 reps in total), do you think what i'm doing is good? Or i should concentrate only on my soul? If you can talk about your cleaning methods too i would like to know :)

Luis, I enjoy communicating about these things too.

I think you should do any cleaning method that you feel is best.

For now I am doing Sun squares for entire/ general soul cleaning. I will keep doing them as I have a good feeling about its efficiency at soul cleaning when properly programmed and visualized. I also am incorporating visuddhi 74+ times into my soul for general cleaning too, and soon visuddhi multiple times in each chakra, to deep clean them.

For clearing my soul of knots and blocks, I am using Qigong (super effective for me) the thaur rune, various breathing exercises and of course, those RTRs. The Thaur rune will be specifically for the blocks in the chakras, however, its not out of the question to use it for general clearing of energy blocks.

I also utilize SATANAMA for clearing and cleaning.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:10 pm

SS66610888 wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:

Interesting.
instead in the myth of Daphne and Apollo, Daphne is transformed into a laurel.
laurel was placed as a crown in glory.
this belief refers to the crown chakra.
also dafne was Apollo's first love, and he was called magnus

Interesting.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:26 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
luis wrote:

For now I am doing Sun squares for entire/ general soul cleaning. I will keep doing them as I have a good feeling about its efficiency at soul cleaning when properly programmed and visualized. I also am incorporating visuddhi 74+ times into my soul for general cleaning too, and soon visuddhi multiple times in each chakra, to deep clean them.

For clearing my soul of knots and blocks, I am using Qigong (super effective for me) the thaur rune, various breathing exercises and of course, those RTRs. The Thaur rune will be specifically for the blocks in the chakras, however, its not out of the question to use it for general clearing of energy blocks.

So it’s still effective to use the sun square when the sun is at the most powerful astrological sign? That’s cool

Adolf Hitler

Donovandal

Postby Donovandal » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:35 pm

Simple, yet very powerful meditation.

Very interestingly, after few sessions for some reason i felt insane amount of pressure in the area where my pineal gland is located, the pressure lasts for about an hour and after that i had a very pleasant felling being in "peace and free of any worries" for few minutes, not sure if this is the result of this meditations, but nevertheless i'm very happy about what i achieved, i struggled for years to properly locate my pineal glad, but right now i can sense it without any issues.

Also i have a question, does spinal disorders like for example scoliosis, lordosis ext. make raising the kundalini impossible or more difficult ?

luis

Postby luis » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:38 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
luis wrote:

Thank you for answering me :) I enjoy talking about these things too. We do almost the same things for cleaning, I did try using the Sun Square to clean my soul some month ago but I have to say that I don't like using squares because I feel sometimes that fucked up them by doing the wrong numbers or the wrong vibration -.- I have a personal problem with squares lol

I have a theory about the Raum meditation, I think it can be used to clear the blocks in the main chakras, think about it, Raum is a solar mantra and we know that the fiery energy of it can be used to clean the soul. In the meditation, we use it in an ascending way just like the Kundalini energy and this is making me think that it can definitely be used to clean the blocks in the chakras in a powerful way. This is just a theory and i did not try any of this.

Fuchs

Postby Fuchs » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:40 pm

As a guideline/summary :

- Chakra cleaning ( sun square, retunring curses 1, 2 , final rtr, ...)
- Hatha joga
- Kundalini joga
- Alternate Nostril [Sun/Moon] Breathing [Anuloma Viloma]
- Mantra session SAMMAS
- Twin Serpent Meditation

is there anything else or is the above enouth done consistent and daily to raise the Kundalini Serpent? (did I miss something?)

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:31 pm

Donovandal wrote:Simple, yet very powerful meditation.

Very interestingly, after few sessions for some reason i felt insane amount of pressure in the area where my pineal gland is located, the pressure lasts for about an hour and after that i had a very pleasant felling being in "peace and free of any worries" for few minutes, not sure if this is the result of this meditations, but nevertheless i'm very happy about what i achieved, i struggled for years to properly locate my pineal glad, but right now i can sense it without any issues.

Also i have a question, does spinal disorders like for example scoliosis, lordosis ext. make raising the kundalini impossible or more difficult ?

If you have severe lordosis or scoliosis, you have to work a bit around it to make it less severe, as physical impediments which are extremely rigid, may actually cause energy blockages also.

To cause extreme problems these would have to be terminal, however, and not mere imbalance issues. Generally, no, don't worry all that much here, but it's better you try to bring things more even in your back.