Yom "Kippur" Preparations [7th to 12th October]

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: Yom "Kippur" Preparations [7th to 12th October]

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:48 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Do not try to impose time standards on other people on what "time length" makes a better RTR as everyone has their own way of doing this either slower or faster. Some speak slower some speak faster. Others have to listen to notes or the MP3. There are many factors here.

The only general line is that it cannot normally take like 3 minutes or 2 or something.

Wasn't really imposing anything, I'm just saying, in my opinion that it doesn't seem thorough. I mean how many people here actually takes 7 mins to do 1 RTR?

How long do you take?

Hell, maybe I'll try that and see how well that works for me. Less time it takes for me to do them, the better since it appears one can do them fast and still have it effective...

The average for me is always around 15 to 17 minutes. Sometimes, it goes up to 20. Other times it may take even more with more immersion, but the average is around 17 minutes.

Sometimes it can even be made at 13 or even 12. But as one goes down, it means they are not focusing or they are very rushed. The lower time it means one is just RUSHING to do "more" or to make it "quick".

I can see how one could "make it" in 10 minutes if they just spit the words like a machine gun. Some people whoa re familliar with the words and may even kind of know it, I can see going with less time even in x200 speed mode. But this not before long may turn totally robotic.

Even this would work, but the focus factor is foiled and this affects the result. Someone doing it like super fast with zero focus and zero intention might make it in less time, but the quality suffers.

Time is not the most important factor, focus and intent is what matters. The mind has to be on the deed, so to say.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational

http://www.josmarket.org/ Very Limited - Open [9thOct 2019]

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:59 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Do not try to impose time standards on other people on what "time length" makes a better RTR as everyone has their own way of doing this either slower or faster. Some speak slower some speak faster. Others have to listen to notes or the MP3. There are many factors here.

The only general line is that it cannot normally take like 3 minutes or 2 or something.

Wasn't really imposing anything, I'm just saying, in my opinion that it doesn't seem thorough. I mean how many people here actually takes 7 mins to do 1 RTR?

How long do you take?

Hell, maybe I'll try that and see how well that works for me. Less time it takes for me to do them, the better since it appears one can do them fast and still have it effective...

The average for me is always around 15 to 17 minutes. Sometimes, it goes up to 20. Other times it may take even more with more immersion, but the average is around 17 minutes.

Sometimes it can even be made at 13 or even 12. But as one goes down, it means they are not focusing or they are very rushed. The lower time it means one is just RUSHING to do "more" or to make it "quick".

I can see how one could "make it" in 10 minutes if they just spit the words like a machine gun. Some people whoa re familliar with the words and may even kind of know it, I can see going with less time even in x200 speed mode. But this not before long may turn totally robotic.

Even this would work, but the focus factor is foiled and this affects the result. Someone doing it like super fast with zero focus and zero intention might make it in less time, but the quality suffers.

Time is not the most important factor, focus and intent is what matters. The mind has to be on the deed, so to say.

Yup and thats why I take 30-35 mins because while saying the letters all the way through I focus on the Jewish power and kabbalistic energy dissipating and collapsing and then when I do my affirmations+ visualization, I take 5 mins because I really am putting all my intent and energy into it, plus expanding the energy into the ether to manifest indefinitely.

I guess that's just me.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:04 pm

luis wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
Academic Scholar wrote:How many minutes on average does it take you to do 1 Final RTR? Do you vibrate the words fast or slow? It takes some SS 7 minutes on average to do one RTR so they can do 5 RTRs in 1 hour but that's because they vibrate it at a fast pace, as long as you put your full attention/focus in the RTRs I don't see why one couldn't do it at a faster pace.

@Shadowraven, all you have to do is space them out. Thats how I-m able to do many.

7 mins for one RTR?? That doesnt sound thorough at all. That means you're just breezing past and not doing them with much intent. Its takes me 30-35 mins to do one RTR, energy programming and affirmations included...

Do you vibrate each letters? I mean it takes me like 13 minutes for one Rtr... In the FAQ for the Final RTR it does say that you can just speak them and this is what I do. I don't think I go too fast but not even super slowly, I'd say medium speed.

I dont vibrate or speak them. I do something in between. That just feels right for me. Im not saying anyone is wrong..all I said is my opinion and that it doesnt seem throrough..

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:07 pm

Artanis wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
Academic Scholar wrote:How many minutes on average does it take you to do 1 Final RTR? Do you vibrate the words fast or slow? It takes some SS 7 minutes on average to do one RTR so they can do 5 RTRs in 1 hour but that's because they vibrate it at a fast pace, as long as you put your full attention/focus in the RTRs I don't see why one couldn't do it at a faster pace.

@Shadowraven, all you have to do is space them out. Thats how I-m able to do many.

7 mins for one RTR?? That doesnt sound thorough at all. That means you're just breezing past and not doing them with much intent. Its takes me 30-35 mins to do one RTR, energy programming and affirmations included...

Well... Not to ´´teach`` a HP, but i do it also in about 7 mins and use intent and ´´imagination``(disintegrating the letters) to do it. 30-35 mins sounds pretty... too... long? :?

But in any case, it doesnt matter how *much* time one uses on a RTR, the important thing is that one DOES it with intent and precision(if one needs extra time to do that, IF he/she has time).

But even a breezed through RTR is a valid RTR. Its just NOT as powerful as a one done with intent and precision. ;)

Ps. Sorry if my answer sounded offensive to you HPS. I just wanted to point this out.

Artanis, you dont have to apologize or bring up the HP thing. I am a member and an eternal student just like you and no one knows everything nor is it a problem with having an opinion or separate method of doing so. Its all good.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:11 pm

Poweredbythesun wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:

30 minutes? O_O I thought the average was between 10-15 minutes, you must be very through.

As for 7 minute Final RTRs, I've came close to doing one in 7 minutes before but it is basically just breezing through it.

@ poweredbythe sun, 30 mins do not feel long to me. I guess I thought thats how long everyone else took, haha!

I just like to put a significant amount of energy into them and my focus. I feel the vibration in my soul as well as outwardly into the world to destroy the Jewish power.

Cyn666

Postby Cyn666 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:51 pm

I think part of the reason why people have shorter times (10 min or less) to do an RTR is lack of immersion/visualization. Sometimes I crank out an RTR in 10 minutes if I'm feeling rushed, and even then I notice my mind wanders from the task at hand.
But the more I focus on the task at hand and pour in more energy, the minimum is around 15 minutes.
Void meditation and further mind training can probably help others with this if they also experience a wandering mind.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:38 pm

I can't do it under 15. I always get the feeling not to rush. If I didn't blot out the letters, then yeah, sure, I could get it close to 10 min mark.
”We are all from Egypt.”

-Goddess Bune

"Those whom the Gods guide cannot get lost."

-Ptahotep

Never trust those who are without.

Eannatum

Postby Eannatum » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:43 pm

For me RTR’s *9 takes an hour long. I don’t know how it’s possible to do it in this short amount of time.

Egon

Postby Egon » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:58 pm

It takes me the cool SS numbers of 13:40 if I do the RTR while playing in the background Behemoth's songs Daimonos, Ov Fire and the Void, and God = Dog.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:22 pm

Takes me about an hour, or more. Sometimes 45 minutes. But I do it with feeling, and I feel like I still got a lot to work through. Maybe people with better chakras can do it fast.

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:15 pm

Well whatever the case, i still feel somewhat tired by the end of the day when i have done about 6-7 FINAL RTRs. And when i stop doing them and take a little rest(like 30 mins to an hour), im more energetic.

Meaning that there IS going energy into the FINAL RTR... Though i have ONLY felt more tired since i started to add visualization(disintegrating the letters)to the RTR. :roll:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

The Alchemist7

Postby The Alchemist7 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:44 pm

HPS Shannon wrote: Yup and thats why I take 30-35 mins because while saying the letters all the way through I focus on the Jewish power and kabbalistic energy dissipating and collapsing and then when I do my affirmations+ visualization, I take 5 mins because I really am putting all my intent and energy into it, plus expanding the energy into the ether to manifest indefinitely.

I guess that's just me.

I do kinda similar, I visualize how our (not mine) RTRs are generating energy that's erasing the jewish thoughtform from astral. After each letter destroyed I visualize how the thoughtform gets smaller and smaller or is losing more and more energy until it dissipates completely.
Then I visualize how therefore (due to the thoughtform being erased) the jews lose power, and by this I mean how they lose their wealth, they are completely exposed to everybody on the plenet, they are hunted down by the people or arrested and deprived from their power positions and other things. This takes me in most cases 15 minutes.
And something that definitely helps me with a lot of energy that I push in the RTRs is listening nationalistic songs while doing them, like this (it has subtitles for who wants to listen)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn31Osxs3L8
If you find nationalistic songs from your natal country, it might work if you are looking for a boost of energy by giving you motivation.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:03 pm

Eannatum wrote:For me RTR’s *9 takes an hour long. I don’t know how it’s possible to do it in this short amount of time.

Wow lol then you’re really doing something in an impractical way. The words don’t have to be vibrated like a mantra, just spoke or how HPS Shannon does it(check her reply)
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

SABNAC50

Postby SABNAC50 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:05 pm

I'm doing the final rtr in 8 minutes because after repetitive work I somehow learned how to spell very well in reverse each letter and I have a tendecy to speed up and to do it like a robot as HP Cobra said ,almost all the time I think to other things while vibrating the letters without spelling those wrong because as I said I'm doing somehow the final rtr as a robot ,I thought only the vibration matters and the focus on blotting .I'm not doing it because I want to rush because sometimes I did the final rtr like that for an hour or more but that's how it comes to me naturally and I get familiar with that speed. I try sometimes too slow down but I'm not confortable with the slow speed.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:10 pm

It makes sense if you put the energy and focus that HPS Shannon puts that it would take about 30 minutes. I used to quickly try to destroy the letters and that would take me 15-20. I've stopped visualizing it since I'm currently not that good at it and it would get very frustrating losing my track of mind so I've been focusing on bettering my focus before doing the visualization. Now one RTR (9 reps) takes me no more than 15 minutes. Since the time is faster I just add more to it like 18, 27 etc. If someone puts a lot of focus on destroying the letters even if it's just one set then it makes sense it would be as strong if not stronger than doing 2 or 3 sets. I personally would like to do them the way was HPS Shannon does it but I have to work on my focus first.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

Apprentice

Postby Apprentice » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:15 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:Wasn't really imposing anything, I'm just saying, in my opinion that it doesn't seem thorough. I mean how many people here actually takes 7 mins to do 1 RTR?

I already had this conversation here in a thread somewhere in a respectful way. I can't do it in 7 mins. One fRTR (each letter x9) takes me about 15-20 minutes. Dual fRTR (each letter x18) takes me about 30-35 minutes. All with visualisations and final affirmations. I don't exactly use a stopwatch to time them because this is not a pissing contest. To me, this is serious business.
Doing it faster feels like I'm not putting in enough. Also, there are some words you just can't pronounce fast consecutively and the visualisations also take their time. Just like you, HPS Shannon, I like to feel my rituals, terminating the nasty energy grid, rendering all their magic null and void.

Azorm

Postby Azorm » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:33 pm

Yup and thats why I take 30-35 mins because while saying the letters all the way through I focus on the Jewish power and kabbalistic energy dissipating and collapsing and then when I do my affirmations+ visualization, I take 5 mins because I really am putting all my intent and energy into it, plus expanding the energy into the ether to manifest indefinitely.

I guess that's just me.

I'm doing my RTR faster, but I'm trying to also put energy in the Astral more carefully. I noticed before I'm doing something similar while doing magic so I started doing it while doing final RTR. Demons looked happy about it so I'm doing it often now. Sometimes when too tired I let the energy go alone to the Astral. I see some energy going up from my bodies, gathering to the white energy ball above my head and energy from the aura also tends to gather here from the ritual. Then it shoots up somewhere if any Demon is not present at the moment. If Demon is there energy is being taken somewhere more specific it seems. That is how I see those things at least. So.. I tend to visualise things while vibrating and when stating affirmations I focus also on my solar plexus and my will and then final stage of spreading energy usually follows. I love to feel my will, to feel how I'm about to change something and to feel my energy slowly spreading in the Astral. I'm trying sometimes to even hit the thoughtform of the enemy with that energy. Why not lol : )

I can multitask a lot tho. My mind is made that way so I can do lot of things in the same time and I do it faster than others. So I guess it's easier for me.

I think we should do it the way it feels okay for us and to ask Demons for advices maybe.

MayIAsk

Postby MayIAsk » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:37 pm

Stormblood wrote:
MayIAsk wrote:Question about final rtr:
on a other post (about pranayama / breathing techniques) I did learn, if we extending the hold phase as much as possible WITHOUT straining. the longer the hold, the stronger the energy you gather. would this also empower the destruction of the hebrew letters or just say them the way as maxine in the mp3 does it (rather fast without long breath hold phase)?

(again thx stormblood for the explanation)
viewtopic.php?p=105539#p105539

The letters in the RTR are not runes and neither they are mantras. They are reverse Hebrew. HPS Maxine's audio shows how you can do it.

ok thanks

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:39 pm

PerfectionMagnumOpus wrote:I agree, seeing as how the ritual has 107 vibration that have to be 9 times each. That is vibrations in under 10 minutes for the final reverse Torah ritual. I am a person who is all for efficacy and the quickest and most efficient time for performing that ritual personally, with full intent, is around 27 and a half minutes. It would be insane to do a regular sized reverse Torah ritual in so little time, Not to mention the final reverse Torah ritual.
Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

Your math is off.

22 Letters x 9 vibrations each = 198.

It is your obligation and duty to perform these rituals. Only we through the RTRs can end the jewish tyrannical rule over this planet and crumble them to dust. Only when we dance on the ashes of the reptilian menace will the Earth and the universe ever know peace. Make no mistake: There! Will! Be! No! Fuck! Ups! Satanists around the world would give their left nuts to be where you are today.

Serpentslight8

Postby Serpentslight8 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:40 pm

I know its a bit off Topic.

But did you hear about the hong kong demonstrations?

I am sure some of you heard it.

I personally think since it is a communistic gov it is a sign that our RTRs are surely working and i am glad that it does.

What do you think or did i understand it not correctly?

Satanic~Luciferian blessings
Renich tasa ubaraka biasa ikar Lucifer.

Ave and thank you Satanas Lucifer Amaymon that you shead your holy satanic luciferic pagan light into my soul and very being , that it guides me and protects me thus makes me Stronger and persistent on that Holy luciferic spiritual path .

So be it forever

Darkpagan666

Postby Darkpagan666 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:17 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:

How long do you take?

My record was 15 minutes, but this was rather stressed because I had to go to work. I too use somewhere between 23-30 minutes when i'm relaxed and focused. I still was focused on the 15 min, but didn't feel the energies too well. I only knew and felt it worked.
"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being". - Nikola Tesla

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:22 pm

I don't know if any amount of time is to short or too long. It usually takes 15-20 minutes for me to do one.

I guess If someone can do it quickly in under 10 minutes and feel the energy strongly (that is the goal) then they have a gift and that is awesome. They should be able to do more.

I think what is important is everyone feels the energy of this working and puts as much focus as possible into it.

Mutable sign people may be unable to focus for long periods without something in the background or another task to do. I have this issue so when I am doing mutiple RTRs I put either a show on in the background or music or read something like the forums or some other online thing. However this allows me to do more rtrs so I'm not sure it's all bad. I have my rulers in a mutable sign. I know fixed and cardenal doesn't have this issue and often can't focus on more than one thing but I have seen it in others too with a lot of mutable influience. The thing with me is I can put more focus on it that way than just sitting there lol it's strange. I just wanted to add that in case this is a reason someone might not do many rtrs. Don't worry as long as you really feel it your fine. I hope this is not bad. This is actually kind of a gift cause I can do things with energy during my day with no problem no matter I end up having to do that day so I always meditate no matter what happens and do an Rtr or mutiple each day.

No matter what though just do what allows to do the most rtrs on Yom Kippur feel the energy strongly and visualize if you can the letters being destroyed or at least cross them out.

We can do this we really can. They might be punished this year if we put enough into it use that as motivation.

Next year their Yom Kippur and Rosh Hashit I believe too fall on Retrograde Mars so that will help us greatly probably. It may help us to the point of something they do on that day being exposed we don't know

I hope to see the end of them soon. If you think of where we are now after just over one year of the final rtr and how much better things feel energy wise and how much more people hate the enemy now or the enemy is exposed imagine where we will be in ten years. I honestly don't think they can even last a few more so be happy use that as motivation deal them a death blow in all you do.

Hail Satan.

Horizon666

Postby Horizon666 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:15 am

Hi everyone i will be there to assist the destruction jew RRUPIK MOY season 7 to 12th this month
a avengent for our Gentile brothers and sisters

Fight true
Fight to the death
Die laughing-- from a German WWI postcard

Credit Army Of Mankind and JOY OF SATAN

HAIL SATAN

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:47 am

Eannatum wrote:For me RTR’s *9 takes an hour long. I don’t know how it’s possible to do it in this short amount of time.

Nobody is talking about 9 rounds of the RTR here. We're talking about 1 round. An hour for 9 rounds seems little to me. For 9 rounds in a row, it would take me at least one hour and a half, posisbly even 2 hours and 15 minutes.

luis

Postby luis » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:23 am

Stormblood wrote:

Nobody is talking about 9 rounds of the RTR here. We're talking about 1 round. An hour for 9 rounds seems little to me. For 9 rounds in a row, it would take me at least one hour and a half, posisbly even 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Same, 1 hour for 9 Rtr is too little, that is too rushed. It will still give Power to it but it definitily not give the same power of 9 Rtrs done well.

In my opinion the Rtr works whatever you do it rushed or not, in my opinion i found a happy medium for myself 13-15 minutes for one Rtr, on top of this i always raise a lot of energy before. So i personally think it's enough.

Shael

Postby Shael » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:39 am

Stormblood wrote:

I think he/she may have meant 9x each letter.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC
[Updated April 2019]

http://tinyurl.com/y3vh4tvu

MerKaBa PDF
http://tinyurl.com/y45fjl89

Hail Satan Forever!

Shael

Postby Shael » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:30 am

Stormblood wrote:The letters in the RTR are not runes and neither they are mantras. They are reverse Hebrew. HPS Maxine's audio shows how you can do it.
Actually if we're being exact, a lot of them are in fact mantras and names of our Gods, which the enemy first reversed when creating their vile language. In a sense you could even say we are reversing the reversal, lol.
Your general point is valid, of course. There is no need to employ the same stuff as with mantras when it comes to the final RTR, as the focus lies on reversing the enemy hebrew-letters.
-Miyamoto Musashi

[Updated April 2019]

MerKaBa PDF

Hail Satan Forever!

luis

Postby luis » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:46 pm

Shael wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

I think he/she may have meant 9x each letter.

Still crazy but in a good way. I think that it doesn't matter how much it takes you, what matter is that you do it, i personally found a good medium and i'll keep doing it this way.

Extending the RTR more will basically give It more Power but there is no right way, in my opinion. Of course you cannott do it super rushed, that is bad, still it will help a bit but if you cannot extend 1 Rtr for 30 minutes or an hour, doing It for 15 minutes is still good.

Eannatum

Postby Eannatum » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:54 pm

Stormblood wrote:

Sorry bro my bad I meant 1 RTR 9 reps.

Eannatum

Postby Eannatum » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:01 pm

Aquarius wrote:

Wow lol then you’re really doing something in an impractical way. The words don’t have to be vibrated like a mantra, just spoke or how HPS Shannon does it(check her reply)

Lol. I’m saying the word with a slight vibration. I’m gonna try and speak faster and see how it goes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:00 pm

Ok let us now stop the mathematical autism and doubt infestation, and everyone do this as they personally feel better. Most if not all comments at this point are semantic arguments.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational

Kassiyas Lytenhardt

Postby Kassiyas Lytenhardt » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:52 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:For those who require more knowledge about this please refer to the search function and find the appropriate article.

Now, this Rosh Hashanah has come to pass. What the enemy does during this is a series of openings and blessings on themselves. The real case where heavy black magick is done, is the Yom Kippur of theirs. This is where the rituals to transfer negativity to the Gods and to the Gentiles is going to take place.

Make sure to be up to shape for these days, spiritually speaking. Do not flatten your energy now and be like an empty dam on the 6th to 7th of October. At the 7th, and since we have done a lot of work until today, it will be a decent time to be 100% and start doing the Final which we have to be doing from the 7th of October to the 12th of October. These days will be intense, so pace your energies, and do not go into waste before this time either, as we have to be 100%.

A 3 days [October 3rd to 6th] can be put in the middle so one can do proper cleaning, emphasize on the aura, and get their energy going for the next days, so to say. Do not allow yourself to get too low doing things too early. Be ready for the Yom Kippur fight days.

In order to make sure of the above, even if you have been doing sporadic or "whatever" types in your meditations, erratic schedule etc, make sure to try to get your meditations in a straight line for the next week. Aura of protection also. Be conscious and be alert.

What is great news is that we have been making tremendous progress and the enemy is not raising as much as possible. The main problem with them is their curses that they throw, and Yom Kippur is their central cursing date, where jews will obsessively whine and cry, project their negativities and criminal astral kvetching so that all Gentiles are punished for what the jews have been doing since forever.

The Ritual part is where the "Goat of Azazel", in personification of the Gods, will be cursed relentlessly. Azazel is selected as a High Ranking Demon and this whole ritual is symbolic. While Azazel is the "Name" of the Goat, the animal they are using is one of the animals of Satan, the Goat. Azazel Himself wants people on arms and prepared for this day. If you know Satanists that sporadically browse the forums or don't care, please share this message with them.

No Yom Kippur success means the jews will get 'punished' for their crimes, in the sense that all this day is about transferring all their criminal energy onto innocent Gentiles, who are always paying the price of what they have been doing for centuries.

We have to do, what we have to do. We will spiritually guard our Gentile people, our Nations, and pave a way for our destiny closer to the Gods, and away from this gathering of universal bandit pests that do criminal use of spirituality and plague innocents needlessly.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Damn I'm glad you posted this , I have been in tune with astrological dates lately too , never realized how large a factor it plays in my life. What is Astral Kvetching?
Hellhammer angel crushing oblivion! Hail the imperial horned God!

Raw666

Postby Raw666 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:41 pm

indrasoma wrote:What is the relation between Rosh Hashanah/Yom Kippur and the Hindu Navaratri which spans from Sept 29 to Oct 8? Is the latter a Jewish celebration that was inserted into Hinduism? I get the feeling that it might not be just coincidence that the two holidays are so close to each other in time and length.

In Navaratri, Hindu worship their great goddess Ma Kali ( Lilith ) as an evil destroyer. Hinduism people pray to their Ma kali to protect their family,children etc from evil eyes. Ma kali (Lilith) is a key player in the destruction of the enemy.
So I think, You got relation between fucking kippur and pure Hindu Navaratri.
Joy Durga Ma!!!!
Hail our Lilith!!!!!!!
Hail Fathe Satan!!!!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:43 pm

Kali is Lilith. This is only positive* for us that Hindus do celebrate this on this date. Giving us further power.

Raw666 wrote:
indrasoma wrote:What is the relation between Rosh Hashanah/Yom Kippur and the Hindu Navaratri which spans from Sept 29 to Oct 8? Is the latter a Jewish celebration that was inserted into Hinduism? I get the feeling that it might not be just coincidence that the two holidays are so close to each other in time and length.

In Navaratri, Hindu worship their great goddess Ma Kali ( Lilith ) as an evil destroyer. Hinduism people pray to their Ma kali to protect their family,children etc from evil eyes. Ma kali (Lilith) is a key player in the destruction of the enemy.
So I think, You got relation between fucking kippur and pure Hindu Navaratri.
Joy Durga Ma!!!!
Hail our Lilith!!!!!!!
Hail Fathe Satan!!!!!!

bluebow

Postby bluebow » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:40 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:It could be many reasons one of them being life, family etc. But if many people here can check daily with 60 hour work weeks or more, it is possible. Modern Life has a way to reduce time to nothingness.

I am not sure how people are said to like check IG and FB like 50 times a day minimum and scroll for like a total hour a day, yet some say they do not have 15 minutes to meditate.

And this is why I don't have any friends, and why I've deleted literally all of my social media. There must be no distractions, and no deviation from the war efforts.

I don’t think the Gods would want you to cut yourself off from everyone...From personal experience, doing this affected me in a negative way and in turn, affected my meditations.
Yes, this war is 100% priority. But how are you supposed to perform well if you are not well?
Socialising/relaxing/recreation in moderation is definitely good for your health. If anything, I am even more motivated. Don’t feel guilty for wanting to relax sometimes....

Hail Satan Forever

Shael

Postby Shael » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:55 pm

bluebow wrote:I don’t think the Gods would want you to cut yourself off from everyone...From personal experience, doing this affected me in a negative way and in turn, affected my meditations.
Yes, this war is 100% priority. But how are you supposed to perform well if you are not well?
Socialising/relaxing/recreation in moderation is definitely good for your health. If anything, I am even more motivated. Don’t feel guilty for wanting to relax sometimes....

Hail Satan Forever
I completely agree. So many people end up having one (or a few) bad experiences, and then "give up" and just try to shut off everything altogether. 99% of people need friends in one way or another, even if they don't want to admit it. And even the other 1% would still benefit from having good friends. Just giving up completely will leave you off way worse in the long run than if you keep trying, because if you keep trying you will eventually succeed and find someone nice.
-Miyamoto Musashi

[Updated April 2019]

MerKaBa PDF

Hail Satan Forever!

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:56 pm

Stormblood wrote:

I am getting excited for this. The moment of a true Battle is coming. Where we will desolate them. They can try their hardest, but their fate is sealed.

Because there are too many powerful warriors here. They like to curse us. They like to beat us into the ground. But they can do their worst.

They can kill us. They can burn us at the stake. Curse us to no end. If we die, we come back again. If were Beaten on the ground. We rise to stand stronger then before.

All that which the enemy has subjected us too, has made us stronger. The Gentiles rise up together once again. The proud warriors of our races, stand together in arms.

Together, we will destroy this malignant filth. With every last ounce of our strength we will fight and make History. This is the moment when the Leviathan known by many names loses its head.

From there the enemy will be drained of its vortex of energy till it is no more!

Hail to Satan and HIS certain Victory!
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:57 pm

bluebow wrote:
ShadowTheRaven wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:It could be many reasons one of them being life, family etc. But if many people here can check daily with 60 hour work weeks or more, it is possible. Modern Life has a way to reduce time to nothingness.

I am not sure how people are said to like check IG and FB like 50 times a day minimum and scroll for like a total hour a day, yet some say they do not have 15 minutes to meditate.

And this is why I don't have any friends, and why I've deleted literally all of my social media. There must be no distractions, and no deviation from the war efforts.

I don’t think the Gods would want you to cut yourself off from everyone...From personal experience, doing this affected me in a negative way and in turn, affected my meditations.

Hail Satan Forever

I definitely also agree with what is stated there. A lot of people do require normal socialization, and to be social. Complete and total isolation may not be a good idea at all.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:19 pm

bluebow wrote:
ShadowTheRaven wrote:

Hail Satan Forever

I definitely also agree with what is stated there. A lot of people do require normal socialization, and to be social. Complete and total isolation may not be a good idea at all.

Yes I dream of what it would be like to have a wife and kids. 2 friends or so. Enjoying Sabbats with one another.

I am Glad for the friends I did make, not being Alone like all of my life before that. But no matter, that will have to be for another life. Now I am a warrior of Hell.

This is all the jew paradise offers for us Aryans. To be misserable and alone and die. Like a good like goyim slave.

Awww whats the matter little goyim? Did you want friends? Did you want a world that worked for you instead of against you? Satan has placed the Final RTR in our hands to bring just that.

Does it piss you off that you will waste most your life trying, while the curses make certain you will never go anywhere? Good.

Now you know what to do. Do you wanna suffer miserably the next week and have their energies pushed for another year? Or do you want them to suffer and for this to end?
Aldrick Strickland

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:42 pm

Shael wrote:
bluebow wrote:I don’t think the Gods would want you to cut yourself off from everyone...From personal experience, doing this affected me in a negative way and in turn, affected my meditations.

Hail Satan Forever
I completely agree. So many people end up having one (or a few) bad experiences, and then "give up" and just try to shut off everything altogether. 99% of people need friends in one way or another, even if they don't want to admit it. And even the other 1% would still benefit from having good friends. Just giving up completely will leave you off way worse in the long run than if you keep trying, because if you keep trying you will eventually succeed and find someone nice.

Did a Ritual. It took me exactly 17 minutes. I was like wow. I must do it the same speed as cobra then. I use to take 45 minutes. But since we dont have to vibrate then out. Takes about 20 mins yeah.
Aldrick Strickland

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:58 pm

I agree with you. However I don't really know how to interact with just normal people anyways. They gave me a bunch of labels when I was younger even due to this.
I am mostly a loner even though my chart clearly says I am extroverted by far both in sign and placement of things. I just think my time will come at some point when I do have something to do that is meaningful to me or people to interact with but it won't be till things start to really change most likely unless I happen to somehow meet a random person who understands me on some level and is deep and intelligent. Maybe I can try to do a working to make that happen but I can't be for sure the type of people I am looking for exists in the area I am living in or even at all anywhere so it may backfire somehow.

With that said it feels in the air like something major is about to change but I have been a little anxious however it's not anywhere near as negative as I remember it being this time of year not even as bad as Passover was so that's good.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:10 pm

bluebow wrote:
ShadowTheRaven wrote:

Hail Satan Forever

I do too, I totally isolated myself when I found JoS as a teen and it really created problems, but on the other hand if I didn’t I would have stayed with degenerates, so try to join clubs or sports or whatever that make you have fun with people.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:34 pm

bluebow wrote:
ShadowTheRaven wrote:

Hail Satan Forever

Oh no, that was good for me you know why? Most of them turned out to be dope fiend pieces of shit anyway just like everyone else in the city.

It is your obligation and duty to perform these rituals. Only we through the RTRs can end the jewish tyrannical rule over this planet and crumble them to dust. Only when we dance on the ashes of the reptilian menace will the Earth and the universe ever know peace. Make no mistake: There! Will! Be! No! Fuck! Ups! Satanists around the world would give their left nuts to be where you are today.

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:42 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Shael wrote:

Hail Satan Forever

Did a Ritual. It took me exactly 17 minutes. I was like wow. I must do it the same speed as cobra then. I use to take 45 minutes. But since we dont have to vibrate then out. Takes about 20 mins yeah.

Wtf, vibrate them out!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:48 am

Stormblood wrote:

I am getting excited for this. The moment of a true Battle is coming. Where we will desolate them. They can try their hardest, but their fate is sealed.

Because there are too many powerful warriors here. They like to curse us. They like to beat us into the ground. But they can do their worst.

They can kill us. They can burn us at the stake. Curse us to no end. If we die, we come back again. If were Beaten on the ground. We rise to stand stronger then before.

All that which the enemy has subjected us too, has made us stronger. The Gentiles rise up together once again. The proud warriors of our races, stand together in arms.

Together, we will destroy this malignant filth. With every last ounce of our strength we will fight and make History. This is the moment when the Leviathan known by many names loses its head.

From there the enemy will be drained of its vortex of energy till it is no more!

Excited for the nee barrage starting tomorrow?

Olivia

Postby Olivia » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:49 am

bluebow wrote:
ShadowTheRaven wrote:

Hail Satan Forever

I agree with this.
I try to make friends but I can't do it. Maybe is the way I speak or maybe I'm not enough an interesting person. (communication is not my strength..)
It's embarrassing that I am not even able to this.... like what is wrong with me?
I try to communicate somehow, to be open, to help, but still I cannot make friends.

lilith munlight

Postby lilith munlight » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:19 am

I have been performing rtr for more than one year. usually one ritual takes 35-40 minutes. I always visualize. And when I see how the letters dissolve and disappear, then I feel like have an involuntary “sigh of relief.” This happens on its own. Some letters “resist” and this takes more long time. I can see their ugly faces and enjoying my victory over them. Ohhh, this is a whole creative process. Each ritual is like a little war....

Shael

Postby Shael » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:55 am

StraitShot47 wrote:Wtf, vibrate them out!
Bro relax. It has been said many times here that you don't need to lengthily vibrate every single letter like you would vibrate a mantra. Shannon said it nicely, that it is "something between vibrating and speaking". Within this general frame of execution, everybody should go with their own preference of speed.
-Miyamoto Musashi

[Updated April 2019]

MerKaBa PDF

Hail Satan Forever!

luis

Postby luis » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:11 pm

Shael wrote:
StraitShot47 wrote:Wtf, vibrate them out!
Bro relax. It has been said many times here that you don't need to lengthily vibrate every single letter like you would vibrate a mantra. Shannon said it nicely, that it is "something between vibrating and speaking". Within this general frame of execution, everybody should go with their own preference of speed.

From the FAQ of the Final Rtr:
10. How do I chant/vibrate the letters?

This is a matter of personal preference. You can just speak the letters, or slightly vibrate them, and the ritual would be equally effective. One should strive to have the same sounds as the Mp3 file provided, but if these are not perfect, the ritual is still fully working and fully valid.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:15 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Excited for the nee barrage starting tomorrow?

Nee Barrage. O.o what
Aldrick Strickland