28/9/19

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
luis
Posts: 2378

Re: 28/9/19

Postby luis » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:42 pm

Shael wrote:
luis wrote:
Manofsatan wrote:Hello Hp Maxine, two years back, I listened to an audio you made where you talked about mantras for black magic that worked real fast and that cleaning the soul with visualization after using the mantra won’t be effective, and that the soul or aura can be cleaned by its counter mantra.
Pls can you let me in on such knowledge because someone has made threats to me, I did not reply him, buh I hv till December to stop him. Can you help me.

You need either to bind him so it cannot harm you anymore (this is easier for beginners) or to curse him with runes and then clean your soul with Surya or Raum. If she did not post about these mantra's there is probabily a good reason. If you have any questions to how do the workings that i've wrote above just answer here.
Vibrate the runes backwards for black magick. Suryae wont be enough to clean yourself if you connect into the death energies when cursing someone. It sticks to the soul and does a lot of damage, hence why the runes are vibrated backwards so as to not connect into the energies in the first place.

If you use a rune for cursing you can clean your soul with Surya or Raum, it has been said so many times. I don't know about using a rune backward as I never tried it. You are mixing up information, only if you use a Sanskrit mantra to curse then Surya or Raum will not work and this is why it has been advised to not use Sanskrit to curse because it will stick to your soul even if you clean.

Shael
Posts: 1859

Re: 28/9/19

Postby Shael » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:04 am

luis wrote:If you use a rune for cursing you can clean your soul with Surya or Raum, it has been said so many times. I don't know about using a rune backward as I never tried it. You are mixing up information, only if you use a Sanskrit mantra to curse then Surya or Raum will not work and this is why it has been advised to not use Sanskrit to curse because it will stick to your soul even if you clean.
It makes no difference if it's a sanskrit mantra or a rune. If you use it directly for black magick like you say here, the energies will stick to you on a soul-level and cleaning this would be extremely difficult. On the JoS it has never been mentioned or advised to use anything like this for black magick, precisely for this reason. The only black magick methods that have been publicly shared by the HPs, are the Aura Deathspell (which does not involve mantras), and the backwards vibration of the runes which is mentioned in an audio by Maxine here, at 7:33 minutes.

For anyone interested, a quick summary on known (and safe) ways to do black magick can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24711&p=109945#p109945
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!

luis
Posts: 2378

Re: 28/9/19

Postby luis » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:36 am

Shael wrote:
luis wrote:If you use a rune for cursing you can clean your soul with Surya or Raum, it has been said so many times. I don't know about using a rune backward as I never tried it. You are mixing up information, only if you use a Sanskrit mantra to curse then Surya or Raum will not work and this is why it has been advised to not use Sanskrit to curse because it will stick to your soul even if you clean.
It makes no difference if it's a sanskrit mantra or a rune. If you use it directly for black magick like you say here, the energies will stick to you on a soul-level and cleaning this would be extremely difficult. On the JoS it has never been mentioned or advised to use anything like this for black magick, precisely for this reason. The only black magick methods that have been publicly shared by the HPs, are the Aura Deathspell (which does not involve mantras), and the backwards vibration of the runes which is mentioned in an audio by Maxine here, at 7:33 minutes.

For anyone interested, a quick summary on known (and safe) ways to do black magick can be found here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 45#p109945

It's not true. In the past before we did the Rtrs we did group curses and we used the runes Thurisaz and Hagl and it always been said to use the mantra's to clean the soul. If you ask a HP they will tell you that i'm right. Like i said i never used the runes backwards for anything so i don't want to say anything about it but i'm pretty sure about using a mantra to clean your soul after a curse with a Rune.

Shael
Posts: 1859

Re: 28/9/19

Postby Shael » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:59 pm

luis wrote:It's not true. In the past before we did the Rtrs we did group curses and we used the runes Thurisaz and Hagl and it always been said to use the mantra's to clean the soul. If you ask a HP they will tell you that i'm right. Like i said i never used the runes backwards for anything so i don't want to say anything about it but i'm pretty sure about using a mantra to clean your soul after a curse with a Rune.
Huh, I guess that was before my time then. I didn't know they were used in this way before. I would still see it as questionable if this can be used in curses against individuals, though. Atleast until there is an official statement by an HP on the subject.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Drakon and 5 guests