The Kevala Pranayama

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666

The Kevala Pranayama

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:43 am

The Kevala Pranayama

There are statements from Hindu Yogi's from the 19th century that the Jewsuits traversed the Hindu regions of India for centuries and removed and corrupted all the spiritual knowledge to the point most of what is left is corrupted and weakened and sometimes dangerous to practice. That one would need initiation or have to have a personal library of such texts as the only way left to obtain real information to practice with to get anywhere.

The Jewish texts mention that angels are created by speaking from word of mouth. Obviously what language would that be.... Hebrew the texts on angels in the Kabbalah show they are though forms created by use of Hebrew Kabbalah magic using the Hebrew alphabet. The Jewish texts mention there is a special angel that strikes the newly born person right at the philtrum the place under your nose between the lips and nose. This causes the person to forget everything of their past lives and binds them into confusion and closes off their psychic abilities. The Jewsuits also perform special rituals to spiritually attack and attempt to bind the same place within the Catholic rituals.

Understanding this let us now study the Kevala and understand how to use such. The Kevala is:

"Through this practice sushumna becomes free of all impurities and the aim of pranayama is accomplished. This practice cures all diseases, promotes longevity, removes the darkness of ignorance.... awakens shakit, thus achieving Samadhi."

The way this is done one breathes in with both nostrils, while making the Kechari mudra and focusing on the tip of the nose and then holds this as long as comfortable with the goal of extending the length of hold with practice. This is the altered method.

The original Vedic texts state the Kechari is placing the tongue on the roof of the mouth with the tip touching behind the two front teeth this is how its still done further east in Chi Gong. The Kechari is one of the most important mudra's in Kundalini yoga. Why was it corrupted to move the tongue into some strange position attempting to pick ones nose from the inside? The same reason the area to focus on the end of the nose was moved from underneath the nose.

When the Kevala is done properly the tongue is placed on the roof on the mouth with the tip behind the two front teeth and the focus on underneath the nose on the nadi activation point of the sushumna which fully opens both nostrils and opens the sushumna and moves the prana into the sushumna. The proper Kechari sends a circuit of energy up the philtrum and activates the sushumna nadi and moves the energy into the sushumna and into the head opening up the third eye, activating the pineal gland and opening the crown. It activates all the energy centers in the head and this means opening the higher psychic centers and activates the Manas chakra were the memory of past life's are kept. Which is why the enemy attempts to bind this point.

The Kevala is the third realm of Nadi Shodhana the alternative nostril breathing works on the sun and moon nadis and the Kevala is for the sushumna nadi. The major goal of Kundalini yoga is to clean and fully open the sushumna nadi by moving the sun and moon energies into the sushumna nadi. This is the process that leads to the awakening of the serpent power and raising it to the crown. The yogic texts state the most important nadi is the sushumna all the nadis connect to the sushumna so to move this power through the sushumna is to transform and purify and transform the entire energy system and individual.

The term Kevala relates to the concept of being self born by uniting the currents in the sushumna. That is why Kevala is called the aim of pranayama.

To do the Kevala properly place the tongue on the roof of your mouth with the tip touching behind the two front teeth and place your mental focus on the middle part of your nose between the two nostrils and then breath in through both nostrils you can use the basic breath if you want for this. And then simply hold the breath as long as your comfortable while keeping the Kechari and mental focus on the part between your nostrils. Then release the breath by breathing out your nostrils normally.

This is why the enemy corrupted the Kechari and places so many curses to attempt to attack and bind the philtrum its because its the major connection for the suhumna nadi and the centers in the head such as the third eye. The Final RTR removes all the enemy curses.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: The Kevala Pranayama

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:46 pm

I vouch for this particular breath also.

It's important to always remember that Pranayama is one part of the 8 fold path, another corruption in the East is extreme focus solely on the Pranayama, which if done past a point and continuously, can cause nervous disorders.

Common corruptions include extreme holds, extreme exhales, violent breaths, and strange breaths produced without any insight or care, are common in the east, so be careful of what you read and tread cautiously.

If you feel bad, immediately stop doing a Pranayama.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational

http://www.josmarket.org/ Very Limited - Open [9thOct 2019]

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:23 pm

Mageson, Mageson, Mageson... ;)

You're almost like an enyclopedia ❤

Shael

Postby Shael » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:46 pm

Thank you for providing additional intel on this exercise. I think should be very powerful to add this into one's daily routine alongside the sun & moon breath.
This exercise would also be great to have on the JoS website in the pranayama section in my opinion, once time allows it of course. :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC
[Updated April 2019]

http://tinyurl.com/y3vh4tvu

MerKaBa PDF
http://tinyurl.com/y45fjl89

Hail Satan Forever!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:54 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I vouch for this particular breath also.

It's important to always remember that Pranayama is one part of the 8 fold path, another corruption in the East is extreme focus solely on the Pranayama, which if done past a point and continuously, can cause nervous disorders.

Common corruptions include extreme holds, extreme exhales, violent breaths, and strange breaths produced without any insight or care, are common in the east, so be careful of what you read and tread cautiously.

I can vouch for this, when I was new I just took the tibetan breaths and did them carelessly and I fainted from doing them too but continued, that did cause some problems... I would go back and slap me for being so dumb.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Egon

Postby Egon » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:02 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The same reason the area to focus on the end of the nose was moved from underneath the nose.

So the corrupted is the tip of the nose and the correct is this?

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:32 pm

Fascinating!
As I read the first few parts, I stopped to give it a try, without having quite understood which point of the nose I should focus upon. I interpreted it as being the narrow top part of the nose between the eyebrows. Nevertheless, I focused on that point while doing the breath, and that point started pulsating vigorously! Might also have to do with the fact that I've been doing work on my 6th chakra. But this practice is incredibly powerful and stimulating!

Thanks for sharing, HP.
Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:40 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:Fascinating!
As I read the first few parts, I stopped to give it a try, without having quite understood which point of the nose I should focus upon. I interpreted it as being the narrow top part of the nose between the eyebrows. Nevertheless, I focused on that point while doing the breath, and that point started pulsating vigorously! Might also have to do with the fact that I've been doing work on my 6th chakra. But this practice is incredibly powerful and stimulating!

Thanks for sharing, HP.

It seems we both had a misconception about what the philtrum is. What you described is the first eye/centre of clairvoyance: you've been breathing in through that. What I thought it was is the meaty part directly in-between the nostrils. A quick look on the search engine showed I was wrong. Egon seems also to have a posted a picture showing what the philtrum is.

94n

Postby 94n » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:23 pm

Egon wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The same reason the area to focus on the end of the nose was moved from underneath the nose.

So the corrupted is the tip of the nose and the correct is this?

In between the two nostrils, which I'm assuming is this:

The columella in fig. c.

luis

Postby luis » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:29 pm

Stormblood wrote:

Thanks for sharing, HP.

It seems we both had a misconception about what the philtrum is. What you described is the first eye/centre of clairvoyance: you've been breathing in through that. What I thought it was is the meaty part directly in-between the nostrils. A quick look on the search engine showed I was wrong. Egon seems also to have a posted a picture showing what the philtrum is.

By reading the previous sermon I thought the same thing as you but now HP Mageson clearly wrote that is the philtrum that we should concentrate on so now I don't have any doubts...

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:48 pm

luis wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Thanks for sharing, HP.

By reading the previous sermon I thought the same thing as you but now HP Mageson clearly wrote that is the philtrum that we should concentrate on so now I don't have any doubts...

Oddly, I thought the philtrum was the columnella. I'm glad this has been cleared. The columnella didn't give me as strong an experience as the philtrum.

luis

Postby luis » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:53 pm

Stormblood wrote:
luis wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Oddly, I thought the philtrum was the columnella. I'm glad this has been cleared. The columnella didn't give me as strong an experience as the philtrum.

Same, actually now I see that it makes sense that is the philtrum because even if I focus lightly on it I already "fell it" instead I cannot fell the same pressure while focusing on the columella at all. Plus I didn't do the retention of breath before nor the placing of the tongue behind my two front teeth. Now we have the complete breath at least.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:16 pm

The nadi point is between the two nostrils the under part of the nose.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:19 pm

This in my opinion solves the mystery of Nadi Shodhana there are three main nadis so where is the method for the middle nadi.

HPS Shannon wrote:Mageson, Mageson, Mageson... ;)

You're almost like an enyclopedia ❤

SATchives

Postby SATchives » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:20 pm

luis wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Thanks for sharing, HP.

He clearly stated the columnella from what I read.
JOSAudioArticles archive.org/details/JoyOfSatanArticles
Satan's Library MP3's 700+ mega.nz/#F!ShAAVaLR!YVZbyTIBxmXKv0TOcziX7A
Hitler's Speeches mega.nz/#F!nhghSIZD!qiRc4a-iq-piBulnYZx0HQ
exposing jews mega.nz/#F!j8hmTCKI!3RsOkiIkNlBn-O9VPAb2pA
holohoax mega.nz/#F!O8IGyCAZ!n1fzHVY41jARTSQK8aV2FQ
memes -
pagan Music/Videos from corruptedHDD mega.nz/#F!K8YwCa4K!gRiPlOQY2vrGnnnuAs-Llw mega.nz/#F!XwYyBAIB!dxo3cQGT6tZ3D10Q9yemLw
HPHC666 Videos mega.nz/#F!SoJGwY6B!VfpOtSgDJRr_C3WUxhNCOw
Bee Keeping books mega.nz/#F!m1Zi1KJJ!HkkkU01bqtpeX1rJM6CjDg
Electronics Books mega.nz/#F!6pRSjSCY!eXfUafuQsYsuzcfEV8xVrw

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:22 pm

What is your problem, its like you don't believe in the texts that tell people to hold your breath for three fooking hours literally as the superior method of holding your breath. Its like you just don't believe in clown struggle pranayama or something. If you paint your face like a clown and hold a rainbow you can just maybe make such happen. Magic everywhere in this bitch!

SATchives

Postby SATchives » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:27 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Kevala Pranayama

To do the Kevala properly place the tongue on the roof of your mouth with the tip touching behind the two front teeth and place your mental focus on the middle part of your nose between the two nostrils and then breath in through both nostrils you can use the basic breath if you want for this. And then simply hold the breath as long as your comfortable while keeping the Kechari and mental focus on the part between your nostrils.

From this statement I understand please clarify if I dont. you mean the columnella the part of the nose separating the nostrils. Not the philtrum, or focus on both? Thanks for clarification, also wonderful information you've shared
memes -
pagan Music/Videos from corruptedHDD mega.nz/#F!K8YwCa4K!gRiPlOQY2vrGnnnuAs-Llw mega.nz/#F!XwYyBAIB!dxo3cQGT6tZ3D10Q9yemLw

Ara666

Postby Ara666 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:33 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Jewish texts mention there is a special angel that strikes the newly born person right at the philtrum the place under your nose between the lips and nose. This causes the person to forget everything of their past lives and binds them into confusion and closes off their psychic abilities.

It's so weird that you mention this part because I thought about it today. I remember reading it on some website about witchcraft maybe five years ago and I don't know why it suddenly came to me... And then I read it on this forum.

HP Mageson666 wrote:To do the Kevala properly place the tongue on the roof of your mouth with the tip touching behind the two front teeth and place your mental focus on the middle part of your nose between the two nostrils and then breath in through both nostrils you can use the basic breath if you want for this. And then simply hold the breath as long as your comfortable while keeping the Kechari and mental focus on the part between your nostrils. Then release the breath by breathing out your nostrils normally.

I tried this breathing exercise and I felt some pressure inside my head and on my forehead. The feeling was amazing. Thank you for sharing.
"I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means."

"There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence."

"Three things are against me and I hate three things."

The Black Book of Satan.

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:51 pm

Great meditation. Thank you HP, really appreciate this advice. Each meditation session is like a drop hollowing the rock. This felt like adding more drops. Highly recommend.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:06 am

As Rabbi Shlomo added: "If you hold your breath for 20 minutes, you become like your goy evil God Shiva, you become Blue, and then you ascend, trust me goy I have 20 years of Reiki experience."

HP Mageson666 wrote:What is your problem, its like you don't believe in the texts that tell people to hold your breath for three fooking hours literally as the superior method of holding your breath. Its like you just don't believe in clown struggle pranayama or something. If you paint your face like a clown and hold a rainbow you can just maybe make such happen. Magic everywhere in this bitch!

| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:15 am

Focusing on the middle of the nostrils where the paths connect, makes total sense. Do not confuse it with the upper lip space [where your upper lip touches your skin, at this point].

Now, someone stated about the focus on the upper lip. Middle of the nostrils is not this place, it's not upper lip area. This region is not a particular very good one as it's associated with passive energy [Yin] and forgetfulness, and amnesia. If you focus on the philtrum, the above feeling may arise. This is a heavy Yin area. This is why it's said that people lose their memories due to this area, because there is a lot of Yin energy there.

In Kung-fu practice that is a place where a person can be knocked from or die. It's also known to cause disorders, and it's one of these points that can knock people senseless.

The Columella is not the Philtrum. The Columella is an active circuit area, and active. This is why if you focus there properly, you'll probably feel alertness, and not lethargy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:19 am

The tongue behind the teeth, touches the two nerves of your frontal teeth. These two sides correspond to the Ida and the Pigala. Touch your tongue there helps stimulate both at the same time. Each of the front teeth, correspond to each at the side.

Your tongue does not need to be inverted as it's claimed in some books, or forcefully pressed, it just needs to touch. Your teeth do not have to touch either.

SATchives

Postby SATchives » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:35 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Focusing on the middle of the nostrils where the paths connect, makes total sense. Do not confuse it with the upper lip space [where your upper lip touches your skin, at this point].

Now, someone stated about the focus on the upper lip. Middle of the nostrils is not this place, it's not upper lip area. This region is not a particular very good one as it's associated with passive energy [Yin] and forgetfulness, and amnesia. If you focus on the philtrum, the above feeling may arise. This is a heavy Yin area. This is why it's said that people lose their memories due to this area, because there is a lot of Yin energy there.

In Kung-fu practice that is a place where a person can be knocked from or die. It's also known to cause disorders, and it's one of these points that can knock people senseless.

The Columella is not the Philtrum. The Columella is an active circuit area, and active. This is why if you focus there properly, you'll probably feel alertness, and not lethargy.

Thank you this is what I thought because when I did it I felt power and positivity when I focused inbetween the nostrils. above the lip I felt less a lot less
memes -

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:54 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Focusing on the middle of the nostrils where the paths connect, makes total sense. Do not confuse it with the upper lip space [where your upper lip touches your skin, at this point].

Thank you for explaining this. So moving from the columnella to the philtrum was a mistake. The philtrum was mentioned only because it's used by the enemy, then? Great to hear.

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:55 am

Stormblood wrote:

Thanks for sharing, HP.

Actually, the part that first made me think of focusing on the first eye area was the "tip of the nose" part. But when I read along and got to the philtrum part, I thought the same as you did; that it was the bottom of the septum.

But now knowing what the philtrum really is, this may sound kinda funny but I wonder: perhaps the style in which Adolf Hitler wore his mustache is actually related to the philtrum? Like his mustache symbolized a doorway to the sushumna?
Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA

Rambo

Postby Rambo » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:09 am

Da quello che ho notato io con il trattenere il respiro a lungo é che mi fa avanzare nella mia forza fisica. Non so se dopo un punto, dato che io trattengo Il fiato al massimo della mia prestazione, fa anche aumentare il Prana sempre di piú, peró mi fa avanzare nella prestazione fisica. Devo peró dire che Il vero Prana sale quando medito von le tecniche che ci insegna Bin Don.

luis

Postby luis » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:57 am

SATchives wrote:

Thank you this is what I thought because when I did it I felt power and positivity when I focused inbetween the nostrils. above the lip I felt less a lot less

Well i have to say that with the previous breath (the breathing in and out while focusing on the columella) i didn't feel that much but i think it's because it's not the breathing gived here where we retain the breath while focusing on that part. I'm going to try it now and see what i feel.

Donovandal

Postby Donovandal » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:08 am

Very interesting, and unique experiences i have with this breath technique, and it's very addicting in my case for some reason, i will be careful to not overdose it.

Thank you for sharing HP.

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:54 am

I reccomend building up alternate nostril breahting slowly and gradually from 4-16-8 to 16-64-32 as the very maximum.
It’s crucial not to force the kumbakha (breath retention) or it will have the opposite effect. Instead of stilling the mind (and thus aiding in channeling energy into the central nadi) it will agitate and disturb pranic energies.

The only reason for practicing high rep/lower count is to get a good routine. Once practiced enough, you can fully concentrate on mentally vibrating mantras and applying body locks properly while doing the breathing execise simultaneously.

Breath of Fire is exellent for a quick preparation, since it oxiginates the whole body, strengthens the lungs and increases the healthy capacity of breath retention.
"I feel awe of the Gods, I love, I revere, I venerate them,
and in short have the same feelings towards them
as one would have towards kind master,
or teachers or fathers or guardians or any beings of that sort"
-Julianus Imperator

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:54 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:If you paint your face like a clown and hold a rainbow you can just maybe make such happen. Magic everywhere in this bitch!

Hokus Pokus Joker's ride, come take a spin on a carny ride!
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

It is your obligation and duty to perform these rituals. Only we through the RTRs can end the jewish tyrannical rule over this planet and crumble them to dust. Only when we dance on the ashes of the reptilian menace will the Earth and the universe ever know peace. Make no mistake: There! Will! Be! No! Fuck! Ups! Satanists around the world would give their left nuts to be where you are today.

Shael

Postby Shael » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:22 am

Thank you for the clarification. I also felt much more effect from focusing on the columella. The philtrum gave me a bad feeling. I honestly would have kept doing it with the columella regardless simply because it felt miles better, regardless of what other members may have stated.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC
[Updated April 2019]

http://tinyurl.com/y3vh4tvu

MerKaBa PDF
http://tinyurl.com/y45fjl89

Hail Satan Forever!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:27 am

Somewhere deep in Israel Rabbi Jewggulo-witz, was sitting bent over in his chair with his face between his legs, turd eye gazing, engaged in the sacred practice of the magical mysteries of the fart huffing of the shitkinah.

The Rabbi was shaken out of the shitkinah state by the door suddenly opening and his two assistants walking in and stating excitedly "Rabbi we have found the ultimate Soy Goy you wanted!" As Rabbi Jewggulo-witz looked upwards his face painted with clown make up including Hebrew letters. The Rabbi stated " did he pass the test?" To which one of his assistants a camel faced globin looking ghoul stated happy " Yes Rabbi! He successfully held his breath for three hours straight the brainwave graph showed nothing changed in his mental activity it stayed the same the mental output of a plant. He is the perfect Soy Goy a real Goylem!"

The Rabbi gave an evil smile and rubbed his hands together and exclaimed "Excellent bring him in he will be the vehicle of the most powerful form of Juju magic, kosher clown magic! He will be the Soylent Golem to bring the Goyim of America to their knees for us!" Exclaimed the Rabbi with sardonic glee.

As the Golem walked into the darkly lit room it moved clumsily towards the Rabbi's desk as the Golem came to a mindless halt in front of the Rabbi, its empty gaze and drool running down his chin it just spoke one phrase: "Muh name is Beto.....Beto Gump."

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:As Rabbi Shlomo added: "If you hold your breath for 20 minutes, you become like your goy evil God Shiva, you become Blue, and then you ascend, trust me goy I have 20 years of Reiki experience."]

ASQV13886662080

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:16 pm

Thank you so much for uniting these concepts of the Sun and Moon breath with the Kevala breath.

Any time I think of the Sun and Moon breath, I remember Savitar on here speaking about balancing the five winds in which the supernatural and MO are attainable after it's healed the body.

Adding this Kevala will really complete a lot of SS regimens.

As for people discussing the location of this particular nadi, I remembered that one of the "minor" facial nadis as shown on the JoS are located at this point:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... _1460_.jpg
The Fool & The Magus

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:05 am

Hope this helps our members to clarify things and make them easier to understand.

I found this clear pic for the Columella, is here where we have to put our mental focus?

Thanks!