Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Path Of The Eagle

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Satanists have abilities and spiritual means, and privilleges, that most people on the face of this earth will never possess. The same goes for abilities to improve the self, immortalize the soul and extending from this the body, and endess other abilities that one can develop.

One must never allow themselves to stray from this path. Sure it gets difficult and the enemy or certain circumstances may be obstacles in your path. These can be made to work for your advantage as obstacles that are to be overcome.

I cannot begin to talk on the idiocy of some people and how much wrong they do to themselves from not advancing spiritually or not caring about these things. This will come back at you real bad. The same goes for people who follow what the enemy dictates, which is a foolproof way to destroy one's life, one's world and one's soul.

It becomes increasingly a trend now for people to join the fail train of the enemy, accelerating themselves and the world into destruction. Eternal values are trampled down and deeply important things are perceived as unimportant. Superficial things are considered so important, and everyone only realizes too late that all this superficiality and that the human life is nothing but a short trip that one has wasted.

People expect to become first 80 years old and deeply senile until they even try to entertain thoughts about their death, or any sort of afterlife, or learning, or improving. And until this point they make sure to waste every little moment of their life into a perpetual movement into loneliness and nothingness. Chasing nothing.

These people are nothing but little worthless sparks that are consumed by other (and nefarious at that) entities, who waste human life and specialize in hiding human spiritual potential from humans. Billions of people exist with inherent rights and capabilities to infinitely advance, but all they will ever know is a little life devoid of meaning. A soulless life.

People frequently say they follow this path to damnation because others are doing it, or in fear of being ostracized.

It always makes me laugh how these people complain about the problems of the dung. "Oh, we ard suffering!". Imagine living as a fly and seeking only crap all your life, and complaining about the smell. It does not sound quite justifiable of tears to anyone logical, does it?

Well, here you go. These people are afraid. Like worms, they are afraid to be stepped upon, or losing their supply of soil. As such they become the necessary company for more worms, to create together more dung.

They claim they will have serious losses if they consider Satan or the Gods or another reality, or anything of the sort. Yes, they will lose a lot of things, starting first of all with their worm nature. This is going to be squashed out of them, if they choose to cross the gates.

Their masters tell them: But you will lose your soul! As if these worms had any soul in the first place. They feel soulless, they are soulless, and they know it to be the case. How can someone be afraid for something one never had?

Even worse is it when these idiots take it onto thenselves and say: "Oh, but I have a soul". The question is does one have anything if they do not even know what it is or even felt it, or not even understand it in the slightest, or when they have signed a contract of faith with jews so said already foreign element to them is supposed to be assimated and destroyed for an unknown jew they claim to also love and proclaim their "God"?

In retrospect all these people are afraid of is losing their worm identity, and actually coming to in the end, own their soul. This is for some of these slaves a terrifying thought. After all, what can a worm understand of having a soul?

Only that humanity is not exactly a worm, but it has been systematically brainwashed into this level.

But for those wiser ones, they will also think matters a bit differently. Indeed, a minority only longs to squash its own self, and emerge as a butterfly instead, rather than die as a crawling nothing. One wants to experience their own humanity.

The only failure in life that should concern people is that they never tried to touch their own higher existing and more spiritual self. There is no greater and more lasting joy than befriending the Gods and becoming a greater soul day after day, reaching higher and higher. Eventually and as a given bonus, your world will also improve, in that the generated wisdom, knowledge and betterment, will always be your allies in a better life. For you and those involved with you, the world, positivity for everyone involved.

Normal people will keep lying to themselves more and more. That a jew sits on some cloud, that "they" are filled with love, that "they know god" and all sorts of other bullshit these liars tell themselves until they internally collapse. No wonder most of these people are on a constant state of fear, flipout, or move through life tranquilized by drugs or by increasing ignorance. One has chosen death and not life. And aside death do come plenty of lies and plenty ways to die, sure, and our world also has made this very convenient as we are an ignorance based world.

Eventually this will change despite of the expectations of the brainless mob and its parasitic masters, so those who have had the fortune to understand the truth and fly into the high mountains, must remember to never give up, never be weak, never be a fool- it is better to fly as an Eagle, strive, or even fall as an Eagle, than to live a life as a worm, seeking only safety in the soil and dung.

Remember always our Eternal Gods, strive to become like them, and do what you can do best to advance. Names have changed, civilizations have rose and fell, but their teachings, and their followers, are forever, and will be forever.

Why the Gods will uphold with Spiritual Satanists forever? That is a simple thing to answer. Because our offer and dedication to them extends on the further ends of allowance to accept Truth, however inconvenient or uncomfortable, or even if it is too good to be True - its accepted and the Satanic Soul is open to this.

One turns to the Gods from here to see things that most others cannot even handle to imagine or even remotely mentally indulge. This in a world filled with lies is an important value and statement, one chooses the path of the Eagle and not the path of the worm.

And the Gods are inspired alongside the Eagle, and smile on behalf of the brave.

Fly high always, fellow Brothers and Sisters in Satan!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Great motivational post HC. I've had my ups and downs in the past, but I always had the feeling that I wouldn't be able to live my life fulfilled if I gave up like that.

I'm sure many others have encountered fascinating and positive life changing events from the fruits of this arduous path and that's a blessing as millions will never get to witness anything similar and should serve to reinforce their will to ascend to what is beyond.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satanists have abilities and spiritual means, and privilleges, that most people on the face of this earth will never possess. The same goes for abilities to improve the self, immortalize the soul and extending from this the body, and endess other abilities

One must never allow themselves to stray from this path. Sure it gets difficult and the enemy or certain circumstances may be obstacles in your path.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

True +plus the obstacles are quite motivational

Great sermon! The American and Nazi symbols is the eagle, of course. Two greatest nations ever!
I've seen a lot of drivel of the enemy trying to fuck with people's heads, like loveenki.com. This is the opposite of that new age site, as far as controlled opposition of the enemy -- and it one takes the cake for screwing with newbies minds. I'd like an archived JoS debunking of this. Some kid who was on here has a youtube that when JoS is searched, pops up right away. It could and probably will totally deter people from us. My comments won't show up because Youtube blocked my phone number. I am curious to see an HPs take on it. It's the typical qlippothic demonolatry shit, but with some interesting stuff that I haven't been exposed to yet. Wondering if you know anything about this cult. The part about Enki being the king if tfhe 'bastard' Elder Gods vs Satan the Ancient Ones...It's like a spin on HP Lovecraft, like much occult. They think Leviathan/Choronzom is like a demon, not realizing it's the Metatron/Gehinnom, etc..
Are they getting info from husks or enemy entities? Very interesting. It's not that important just a curious find.. Could have been written by some pot smokers, or some Germanic metal goths, no idea. SIEG HEIL!

https://docdro.id/7cPzRCo

Thank you for such an inspiring sermon HP.i just wanna put this here there is a low ink 1 page rtr that was put here .i usually make printers of it so that ill perform rtr's .i just figured that 'PACK' is missing from the page .im not sure if im wrong/right .Can you please clarify for me .Thank you

This might be off topic. And even a little stupid, sorry. But, I read some time back that Satan is about half a million years old. So I'm just curious, if Satan is only half a million years old, then who created the dinosaurs that existed hundreds of millions of years ago? Was it other Gods in this universe?

Thank you for writing this, brother. Very inspirational and pleasant to read. :)

I find it a solitary path because I'm separate from the masses. But what struck me was an Eagle flies alone.

Rare and valuable things are not in the masses. For example, Is a diamond plentiful like a lump of coal? Or are rare things few, scarce and highly valuable.

We must take care because we are the diamonds out of the masses of lumps of coal. Out of humanity we are the valuable ones because we are spiritual and the light bringers to create more awareness through our vibration.

Yes many people are lost and try to fill the void with material things or other past times. But they will remain empty and longing.

Spiritual practice can be a challenge to keep up but it feels so good and the consequences are to become truly fulfilled.

But even on this path I've found I can still harbour some xtian thinking which distresses me and that I cannot believe I could still have.

And although I see this Spiritual Satanism as the highest goal in life. I see I can still make foolish mistakes out of ignorance.

But I can see it and am deeply grateful for having this opportunity and knowledge that I embrace fully and live by.

We truly are the lucky ones to know the truth and to have the opportunity to truly invest in what is most important in life.

ajp666 said:
This might be off topic. And even a little stupid, sorry. But, I read some time back that Satan is about half a million years old. So I'm just curious, if Satan is only half a million years old, then who created the dinosaurs that existed hundreds of millions of years ago? Was it other Gods in this universe?

Half a million years old is a huge amount of time in a far more developed level of existence and civilization beyond comprehension. To be in an incarnation for so long is also an incomprehensibly long amount of time.

The level of physical age is just a sign to a number. As far as for Satan's evolution as a consiousness we may never even grasp, half a million years is insane.

Also, adding to the above all the accumulated spiritual power and everything else, this renders physical time irrelevant. Too advanced to comprehend.

Lastly also Satan did not create the dinosaurs. He is called Lord Of The Earth because he came on our earth, created humanity, and did other things with other advanced extraterrestrials.

Also, most enemy ETs do hardly make it to 100 or 800 years. Some of them live for as little as 50 as they are slaves. Not all ET's are immortal either, and numbers like 1000 years old in the same incarnation are difficult or impossible for most of them. This is why some lower ET's are called "the dying ones".

The enemy is a liar and therefore they say bullshit about how they have lived for 18,000,000 or so years. This is all lies. Much of this came from Hindu Lore which speaks in numerology codes in regards to numbers and powers of the chakras. These are not real "Years".

No being that advanced would ever put its attention to harm a little and weak race as humanity. We live too little to be of any threat. The enemy is clearly on the largely inferior scale, a bully in our neighborhood in the universe, and not a great or divinely accomplished species. The greasy greys are happy to live at 300 old for the most advanced of them, the lower ones are completely disposable.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
... remember to never give up, never be weak, never be a fool- it is better to fly as an Eagle, strive, or even fall as an Eagle, than to live a life as a worm, seeking only safety in the soil and dung.
This really speaks to me. Years ago, when I was an xtian, I always tried to squirm out of responsibilities, like a worm.
Now, as a Satanist, I am Soaring Eagle 666, and I strive to do my best for everything important!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
They claim they will have serious losses if they consider Satan or the Gods or another reality, or anything of the sort. Yes, they will lose a lot of things, starting first of all with their worm nature. This is going to be squashed out of them, if they choose to cross the gates.
Once upon a time, a few years ago, I had met a communist trash, who was trying to persuade me of how spirituality is nonexistent and how life is meaningless and art is meaningless (as he knew I'm an artist) and so I told him, you know what? I can PROVE to you that spirituality is real by doing something that will make you FEEL the energy...

And what was his response??
"I don't want you to do anything to me that will change my mind." -- I was shocked!!
These people do not deserve to live in this world! They are all miserable and self-destructive... They really believe humanity's existence has no purpose and DON'T EVEN WAAANT to get out of this mindset!!

It pisses me off!

...Of couse, I now know better than to involve myself with such trash (or to even go to such lengths to prove the Truth...) but that experience was eye-opening for me.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No being that advanced would ever put its attention to harm a little and weak race as humanity. We live too little to be of any threat.

Besides the obvious spiritual advancement to high levels not HUGE levels but higher levels.

Is it fair to say if humans were as weak as you state and no civilization would attack. Is it possible the Earth is just in a strategic point?

I know from my own research the Tula galaxy sits in position of quite a few Satanic galaxies like Sirius, obviously Orion, and a few others. I do in my personal opinion have some doubts on some for example Andromeda, new agers love to pump the love of Andromeda. It begs the question if the enemy has holdings there or not but in my personal opinion I think it's just a situation of communicating with enemy E.T.s.

Also HP.Cobra slightly off topic but what is your opinion on this galaxy we are in. Is the enemy only located in the Sol Solar system or did they drop off forces into other areas of the Thule galaxy?

Reason I ask is because you mentioned the enemy is very weak in regards to combat capabilities. They literally have to wait a long time to bring in strategic forces to help them fight. I believe it was a sermon you wrote or a reply you wrote that in reality the enemy just isn't what they are and the only reason why they might be so powerful is really based on their ground forces(Hava nagila infiltration units 777, jews plus shabbos) and also whatever blow they did 10,000 years ago with inklings of pre-impact coming in 14,000 maybe 15,000 years ago.(It's been mentioned enemy forces had their attack come in 4 to 5 thousand years before impact 10,000 years ago)

What makes the Earth so special and for that matter our Solar system? (Besides the obvious three life giving planets a stones throw away from each other, 3. Earth, 2. Mars, and 1. Phaeton. In rank as well Phaeton being best, then Mars, and then Earth.)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The enemy is a liar and therefore they say bullshit about how they have lived for 18,000,000 or so years. This is all lies. Much of this came from Hindu Lore which speaks in numerology codes in regards to numbers and powers of the chakras. These are not real "Years".

In the future mind posting some information on this?

For example https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_numbers_in_Hindu_scriptures. This is what you mean right, HP. Cobra? Your stating all these code numbers and code words are numerological and power aspects of the Chakras?

Vaal said:
Personal Growth said:

The Universe is infinite so the are probably beings older than Satan.

There are certain microbes who have lived for who knows what, possibly millions of years. This doesn't make them better or more advanced. Keep that in mind. Time is quite 'relative' and not always related to advancement.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Vaal said:
Personal Growth said:

The Universe is infinite so the are probably beings older than Satan.

There are certain microbes who have lived for who knows what, possibly millions of years. This doesn't make them better or more advanced. Keep that in mind. Time is quite 'relative' and not always related to advancement.

That's true.I wonder whether there are some more powerful beings than Satan.

ajp666 said:

In some recent sermons it's actually stated that Father Satan is several million years old and that half a million years old is when He first came to Earth.

Such a nice sermon HP. This probably won’t ever happen as your sermons are already on Satan’s library but it would be so nice if we could get the writings of HP HoodedCobra Volume 2 lol, I remember reading the current one on the library and being very inspired by it. Your writings are very well written and inspiring HP.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
People frequently say they follow this path to damnation because others are doing it, or in fear of being ostracized.

It always makes me laugh how these people complain about the problems of the dung. "Oh, we ard suffering!". Imagine living as a fly and seeking only crap all your life, and complaining about the smell. It does not sound quite justifiable of tears to anyone logical, does it?

Well, here you go. These people are afraid. Like worms, they are afraid to be stepped upon, or losing their supply of soil. As such they become the necessary company for more worms, to create together more dung.
Misery loves company; like attracts like; what we are, we increase; but we have the ability to choose and to change...and to choose to change - for better or for worse.

ajp666 said:
Satan is a Physical person like you and me. He is not a jewsus-type god sitting in a cloud. He had a Physical, Biological birth one day; he has/had parents, just like we do. Satan didn't create the Universe and Nature; the Universe and Nature created Satan...and the dinosaurs, etc.

Personal Growth said:
Rare and valuable things are not in the masses. For example, Is a diamond plentiful like a lump of coal? Or are rare things few, scarce and highly valuable.
Sorry to put a dampener on your analogy, but...they can create/grow diamonds in factories now... (Don't worry - no analogy works 100% effectively!)

Yagami Light said:
They really believe humanity's existence has no purpose and DON'T EVEN WAAANT to get out of this mindset!!
As I say - like attracts like; what we are increases. Once the 'what we are' has increased, that becomes - and is - the new comfort, so removing or changing it feels wrong. After certain points in time, we are what we are/become. This is how we can get into a routine or a rut. Then, after this, the momentum just carries us to paradise or to damnation, so to speak.

It pisses me off!
Why let them have power and control over you - including when they don't know that they have? That's just a waste of time and energy.

Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No being that advanced would ever put its attention to harm a little and weak race as humanity. We live too little to be of any threat.

Besides the obvious spiritual advancement to high levels not HUGE levels but higher levels.

Is it fair to say if humans were as weak as you state and no civilization would attack. Is it possible the Earth is just in a strategic point?
We could think of it as either weak Humanity is just a thorn in the side which has calloused over and become numb, which they have forgot about; or as jimmy saville being rude and dirty to people, where everyone thinks he's just being cheeky and charming and is not harming anyone, but just having fun, so they laugh along with it.

I know from my own research the Tula galaxy sits in position of quite a few Satanic galaxies like Sirius, obviously Orion, and a few others.
Sirius and Orion are not galaxies. Unless I've missed something, and search engines don't have any results for a "Sirius galaxy" or an "Orion galaxy", then Siruis is a star, and Orion is the name of both a constellation and nebula.

Thule galaxy
You might want to clarify for those who don't know, that,
HP Mageson666 said:
...an ascended being to dwell amongst the ascended beings in the Milky Way galaxy which is called Tula in Sanskrit and the Tuat to the Egyptians and Thule to the Greeks.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ajp666 said:

Half a million years old is a huge amount of time in a far more developed level of existence and civilization beyond comprehension. To be in an incarnation for so long is also an incomprehensibly long amount of time.

The level of physical age is just a sign to a number. As far as for Satan's evolution as a consiousness we may never even grasp, half a million years is insane.

Also, adding to the above all the accumulated spiritual power and everything else, this renders physical time irrelevant. Too advanced to comprehend.

Lastly also Satan did not create the dinosaurs. He is called Lord Of The Earth because he came on our earth, created humanity, and did other things with other advanced extraterrestrials.

Also, most enemy ETs do hardly make it to 100 or 800 years. Some of them live for as little as 50 as they are slaves. Not all ET's are immortal either, and numbers like 1000 years old in the same incarnation are difficult or impossible for most of them. This is why some lower ET's are called "the dying ones".

No being that advanced would ever put its attention to harm a little and weak race as humanity. We live too little to be of any threat. The enemy is clearly on the largely inferior scale, a bully in our neighborhood in the universe, and not a great or divinely accomplished species. The greasy greys are happy to live at 300 old for the most advanced of them, the lower ones are completely disposable.

Thanks for taking the time out and giving a detailed answer

Jeremym666 said:
Such a nice sermon HP. This probably won’t ever happen as your sermons are already on Satan’s library but it would be so nice if we could get the writings of HP HoodedCobra Volume 2 lol, I remember reading the current one on the library and being very inspired by it. Your writings are very well written and inspiring HP.

All your feedback is appreciated and I'm thankful for everything.

I unfortunately do not have the time required to go in and make the writings into a second part PDF.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jeremym666 said:

All your feedback is appreciated and I'm thankful for everything.

I unfortunately do not have the time required to go in and make the writings into a second part PDF.
If you could give me some indications on how you want it I would gladly do it brother:)

The interesting thing is this reminds me of the path of the Phoenix and some people have called it eagle connected with Scorpio and Pluto.

It is the same as what you are talking about. Some people with a lot of Scorpio would relate to this. The goal is to go deeper and transform yourself and society.

People may not like this path but it is the only one that leads to anything.

It is the Scorpion in the story (not worm btw) who lives in the material only is superficial and materialistic on the level of an animal jealous and prone to only baser emotions (not that it's good to suppress anything I just don't know how else to explain it but you get my point lower vibration people have a lot more problems)

Is this where this sermon came from was the story of the different levels of advancement on Scorpio anyways it matches the whole thing you said here.

Stormblood said:
ajp666 said:

In some recent sermons it's actually stated that Father Satan is several million years old and that half a million years old is when He first came to Earth.
Ancient texts from places like Sumeria say that humanity has existed on earth in their god forms for at least a few million years already. And I mean specifically modern humans just like now, not talking about advanced primates.

Anthropologists and archeologists Michael Cremo and Richard Thomson wrote a book about this called Hidden History of the Human Race that is thousands of pages of archeological evidence of modern humans on earth, some going back several million years.

It is not a coincidence that all archeological evidence is always sent to the Smithsonian museum, which is owned and created directly by Rothschild, where the evidence is all immediately destroyed because it shows the truth.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ajp666 said:

He's got all this stuff counting previous incarnations?

Or has he millions of years and physical immortality these 500.000 years?

Or on His planet was already normal physical immortality?

FancyMancy said:
I know from my own research the Tula galaxy sits in position of quite a few Satanic galaxies like Sirius, obviously Orion, and a few others.
Sirius and Orion are not galaxies. Unless I've missed something, and search engines don't have any results for a "Sirius galaxy" or an "Orion galaxy", then Siruis is a star, and Orion is the name of both a constellation and nebula.

Thule galaxy
HP Mageson666 said:
...an ascended being to dwell amongst the ascended beings in the Milky Way galaxy which is called Tula in Sanskrit and the Tuat to the Egyptians and Thule to the Greeks.

Thank you, FM. You saved me trouble of deciding whether I should correct them and possibly start a flame or ignore their misconceptions.

Isn't Tula the Sanskrit name of Libra?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It is not a coincidence that all archeological evidence is always sent to the Smithsonian museum, which is owned and created directly by Rothschild, where the evidence is all immediately destroyed because it shows the truth.
-Hey, do you have that bunch of artefacts which prove conclusively that jewsus never existed and that man used be like Gods?
-Oh, no. I had to give it to the Smithsonian, didn't I?
-Oh, yeah. What are they doing with it, by the way?
-They said they'd get back to me...

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:

Thule galaxy
HP Mageson666 said:

Thank you, FM. You saved me trouble of deciding whether I should correct them and possibly start a flame or ignore their misconceptions.

Isn't Tula the Sanskrit name of Libra?
All I know is that Tula is the Sanskrit name for the Milky Way galaxy, as per what HPMage said.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Stormblood said:
ajp666 said:

Ancient texts from places like Sumeria say that humanity has existed on earth in their god forms for at least a few million years already. And I mean specifically modern humans just like now, not talking about advanced primates.

Anthropologists and archeologists Michael Cremo and Richard Thomson wrote a book about this called Hidden History of the Human Race that is thousands of pages of archeological evidence of modern humans on earth, some going back several million years.

Thank you, man. I appreciate you taking the time to share this with me. I believe it may be as you state. I just don't have enough knowledge to confirm or deny it.

TheAncientReligion666 said:
Great sermon! The American and Nazi symbols is the eagle, of course. Two greatest nations ever!
I've seen a lot of drivel of the enemy trying to fuck with people's heads, like loveenki.com. This is the opposite of that new age site, as far as controlled opposition of the enemy -- and it one takes the cake for screwing with newbies minds. I'd like an archived JoS debunking of this. Some kid who was on here has a youtube that when JoS is searched, pops up right away. It could and probably will totally deter people from us. My comments won't show up because Youtube blocked my phone number. I am curious to see an HPs take on it. It's the typical qlippothic demonolatry shit, but with some interesting stuff that I haven't been exposed to yet. Wondering if you know anything about this cult. The part about Enki being the king if tfhe 'bastard' Elder Gods vs Satan the Ancient Ones...It's like a spin on HP Lovecraft, like much occult. They think Leviathan/Choronzom is like a demon, not realizing it's the Metatron/Gehinnom, etc..
Are they getting info from husks or enemy entities? Very interesting. It's not that important just a curious find.. Could have been written by some pot smokers, or some Germanic metal goths, no idea. SIEG HEIL!

https://docdro.id/7cPzRCo
Interestong. Somebody started talking with me about loveenki in Gab chat. Loveenki is like fake JoS with Enki, kundalini and group rituals but without Satanism and NationalSocialism. It's created 2012, ten years after JoS. It is probably jewish scam to drive away people from JoS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back