Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Child Trafficking Epstein

Mageson666

Child Trafficking Epstein

Something that came out with the investigations into the Jewish run pedophile network of Epstein in the court documents is that Epstein offered money to under aged girls to get pregnant and then sell the child to be trafficked. What would the Jews want with infant Goyim children? Ritual sacrifice.

Note Chabbad is mentioned in this case this is important as this is the top level of the Jewish elites the most important leader of Chabbad the seventh Rebbe who is worshipped as the Messiah of the Jews is buried in Israel and thousands of Jews make a pilgrimage to the grave of the leader of Chabbad in Israel every year, the billionaire Jews around Epstein also have Chabbad connections and are members of Chabbad in some cases think about what that might mean given Chabbad was found behind the ritual murder of Andrei:

"The 13-year-old schoolboy, Andrei Youshchinsky was murdered in Kiev on March 12th. After eight days, his corpse was found in a brickyard completely slashed to pieces and bloodless. Suspicion fell on the Jewish manager of the brickyard, Mendel Beiliss. The case did not come to trial until two and a half years later (Sept. 29th to Oct. 28th, 1913). In the intervening period numerous attempts were made to lead the investigating officers on to the wrong track. Meanwhile a large number of incriminating witnesses suffered sudden and unnatural deaths; false accusations and confessions followed one after another due to huge money bribes. Behind the accused lurking in the shadows, was the figure of Faivel Schneerson of the Lubavitchers, leader of the ‘Zadiks’ (‘Saints’) of the Chassidim sect, who was the spiritual director of the murder. The trial ended with the release of Beiliss, but at the same time the court established that the murder had taken place inside the Jewish brickyard, which was the religious center of the Kiev Jews, for the purpose of obtaining blood. Almost all the prosecutors, witnesses, and authorities who had spoken out against Judaism, later fell victim to the Bolshevik Terror." (Ausfuhrliche Darstellungen des Prozeßes enthalten ‘Hammer’ Nr. 271, 273, 274, 275; Oktober bis Dezember 1913)

This is appalling and repugnant beyond words. Thanks for source. Good fuel against these disgusting pedosavages . I wish we could snap a finger like thanos and rid the universe of these scum. For once and all. the final RTR is our universe's version if this. Soon they will be completely and utterly destroyed for all eternity

i figured this was happening for awhile now, roughly a year and a half ago in arizona they uncovered the underground tunnels that were used for human trafficking, a few war vets were trying to save innocents and were asking for aid of all kinds, it was all over facebook for a short time, on youtube as well then NOTHING, didnt see anything about it again as they were obviously silenced by those who are behind it. i could not help but think that they would inpregnant traffick victims and further have untraceable humans for trafficking/rape/etc. fucking disgusting.

BorisZK said:
I searched for fw20 and did not see anything that I was allowed to see, only one thing in the sale section or somthing which you need a post to view, so tada. Anyway, I have a fw20 deck and when you hit play on either side it usually spins but the left side of the tape just keeps getting eaten up, like maybe only on of the reels is spinning. anyone know how to fix this?
Idk where you guys are coming from, but this is a forum about Satanism. This is the second time I see someome coming here randomly with their only post being about completely unrelated stuff. If you want help with your "fw20" or whatever, then it might be worthwhile to use a google search instead of posting on this forum for whatever weird reason.

If you are interested in Satanism, read this: https://satanisgod.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back