Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Revealing Reference to Christ in the Jewish Talmud

Jake Carlson

I apologize. I don't get much time on my partner's computer, but my PC only has Windows 7, which doesn't allow access to "controversial" websites, blogs, and etc. However, I will be getting Windows 10 software, which will enable me to access this forum and other websites that the Jewish people are sensitive about.

Anyways, here is a semi-sermon on a reference to the Christos in the Jewish Talmud, which proves every Christian who believes that the Jewish Babylonian Talmud is of the "Antichris,t" and, therefore, "Satan" wrong. Adolf Hitler is THE ANTICHRIST, and Christ or Christos, is the official Jewish messiah that the Jewish people are still waiting for, as "his" first coming is pure fiction that blended ancient Pagan Solar Deities with Judaism.

"There are some imbeciles who delude themselves into believing that before there was Jewish Christianity, there was already an Aryan Pagan Messianic Movement that believed that Osiris/Serapis is the "Christos," but that the Jews hijacked this movement and replaced Osiris/Serapis the "Christos" with Jewsus/Yeshua the Nazarene, and Jewish "false Christos." Stupidity hits even the highest intelligence in Gentile racial stocks, due to ties to the Jewish plague of Christianity from previous lives and childhood indoctrination or other means of being exposed to the enemies of the Gentiles (non-Jews).

Many so-called "Antisemitic Christians" falsely believe the lie that the Jewish Babylonian Talmud contains tremendously blasphemous statements concerning Christ and Christianity, but any such texts are forgeries from the Middle Ages, as the Jewish Talmud has never said anything against the Christian messiah. Why is that? It is because the Christian messiah is the Jewish messiah.

Here is a revealing quote from the Jewish Babylonian Talmud that contains a veiled reference to Christ.

“Thus Israel should hope for the redemption, because it will be a day of light to them, but why should the Gentiles, seeing that for them it will be a day of darkness?” –Babylonian Talmud, Sanhedrin 98b

The irony behind all of this is that the Gentile Christians have accepted the Jewish messiah, the Christos, as "the way, the truth, and the light/life/whatever," but have no idea that the Jews DEPEND on "Christian Antisemitism" and are not offended by it like the Anti-Defamation League likes to pretend to be.

The Jews know that if Christ ever comes in the form of a divine or semi-divine redeemer, it is only for Israel, and for the Jewish people, worldwide, and the ultimate damnation of the Gentiles, as we are SATAN'S offspring and creation.

The Jews work to curse and undo all of Satan's work, which is one reason why they have infested Paganism with certain ties to Christianity -- the religion that was originally a sect of Judaism that excluded all Gentile converts, prior to coming up with a Christianity FOR the Gentiles to tie Satan's peoples into the Jewish matrix, and lead the Gentile "cattle" to the slaughter.

Many Christians associate Christ with light and redemption. However, what these deluded Gentiles fail to realize is that the coming of Christ is the day of paradise for the Jewish people, globally, while it is the day of the extermination of all White Aryan Gentiles and the enslavement of all of the non-White Gentiles. The very same "savior" that the Gentiles have put their faith in and sold their souls to when they accepted Christ into their hearts and lives as their personal "lord" and "savior" is the very same Adversary of all Gentiles -- the exterminator of the White Gentiles and the Enslaver of the non-White Gentiles who "he" will force to kiss the feet of the Jewish people and slave after them in their Utopian One-World Religion and One-World Government.

All Gentiles, Whites, Blacks, Asians, mixed breeds, and so on, desperately need to work on rejecting all things Christian, because even "Christianity" that is "biased against the Jewish people and Zionism" is of the Jews, and does NOTHING to help, let alone save the Gentile peoples who belong to Satan.

So much for the Jewish Talmud being "anti-Christian," or let alone, "Satanic," when it proves that the Adversary of Satan will destroy all White Gentile Christians, including the Gentiles who have been the most loyal servants of Christ, as the Jewish Talmud also commands the death penalty, even for THE BEST (most obedient) GENTILES. The Talmud states, "Kill the best Gentiles!" -- Sanhedrin 59.

Many Jews try to cover their asses by stating that such blasphemies against the Gentiles are misquotations, but again, they lie, and try to hide their true agenda.

"Antisemitic Christians" are lost souls because they use the JEWISH messiah, the Christos, to "defend" them against the Jewish people, their Talmud, and the pending Noahide Laws.

Yes, it is true that Christ wants to kill even "his" most loyal and obedient White Gentile followers, and then enslave all of the non-White Gentiles, cursing them to an eternity of slaving after the Jewish people, waiting on them hand and foot, which is a fate that is even worse than death.

Christians who await the "second coming" of the Christos, are welcoming the day of the mass extermination of the White Race, even the most devout of Christians among this population. Christians have unknowingly been selling their souls to Christ every time they accept "him" into their hearts and lives as their personal "lord and savior," but in reality "his" promises to Gentile Christians are lies, and "he" is only committed to leading "his" Jewish people in their extermination of White Aryans and the enslavement of even the most devout non-White Christians. Jewish racism against Gentiles of all breeds knows no bounds, and will never be satisfied or quenched until every last White Gentile has been killed and damned for all eternity.

All Gentiles need to wake up to the brutal reality behind the lies, er, I mean "promises" made by Christ, and realize that "his" promises of "Thou shalt prosper" and a pleasant afterlife only apply to "his" Jewish people, and not to Gentiles -- not even the most devout of Christians."

High Priest Jake Carlson said:
I don't get much time on my partner's computer, but my PC only has Windows 7, which doesn't allow access to "controversial" websites, blogs, and etc.

Technology major here. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be your OS that's inhibiting your access to so-called "controversial" websites, that would probably be going through your ISP or router.

but my PC only has Windows 7, which doesn't allow access to "controversial" websites, blogs, and etc. However, I will be getting Windows 10 software, which will enable me to access this forum and other websites that the Jewish people are sensitive about.
If it would be your OS blocking you from certain places on the web then it's Windows 10, not 7. Windows 7 is unironically the good guy here. It's more than likely ISP or router settings, if it's operating system then there isn't a lot of effort needed to fix the problem(s).

I apologize. I don't get much time on my partner's computer, but my PC only has Windows 7, which doesn't allow access to "controversial" websites, blogs, and etc. However, I will be getting Windows 10 software, which will enable me to access this forum and other websites that the Jewish people are sensitive about.

You should definitely reconsider acquiring Windows 10. It is one of the OS' with the most privacy issues and spyware pre-installed. The most recent topic on Windows 10 has some very good information and alternatives you could check out.

How to protect yourself on windows 10
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22706#p96774

I have never heard of software-based restrictions like this, especially between windows 7 and windows 10.
If you want to access "controversial" websites, then I believe what you need is a VPN software to change your IP address. Other members should be able to provide more in-depth information on this topic, but basically a VPN stands for "Virtual Private Network" and allows you to change your IP address to a different one (such as changing a russian IP address to a USA-based IP address in order to access content in the United States that would otherwise be country-restricted). These things usually require a monthly or yearly subscription. I personally use ProtonVPN, which is from the same company that provides the ProtonMail e-mail service which is used by many members here including the clergy.

If you need any assistance/advice at all, please do ask. Internet privacy is important and Windows10 is built specifically to harvest any and all data of its users. I would never recommend upgrading to it for visiting of our forums, especially not if you are someone in the position of High Priest. Stay safe brother.

The link that I wanted to post was already provided above.

There are definitely area restricted websites or youtube videos, meaning that if you live in a certain country you cannot acces the video/website. For example there was a russian video on youtube about a crazy jewess shouting in a bus that goyim are damned to hell or something similar. I couldn't see the video from my normal IP adress but I could see it after I connected to the VPN.

Anyway yea think twice about Windows 10. It doesn't worth it especially for people like us. The general goyim can use safely Windows 10 because they have nothing important to hide. I use Linux and it was fairly easy to boot a USB drive with it and then install it on my computer.

The website that I used for guidance was this one
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.howtogeek.com/howto/linux/create-a-bootable-ubuntu-usb-flash-drive-the-easy-way/amp/

Then after installing Linux I followed this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eI7QQqnV1P8

A cool thing about Linux is it got preinstalled softwares that you normally have to download or even pay for in Windows, like Office or archive readers.

Christ is a jewish meme, the Jews wrote their own Hebrew grimoire [grimoire meaning book of magic spells] called the Bible in which they placed the fictional and mythic character of Christ into to use the mass energy of the Gentiles to feed enough power into this meme to become a self fulling prophecy and meme their agenda into reality. This is why the original Christian church the Catholic religion is built to be nothing but a form of Jewish ritual magic.

Windows 8 is less limited in running certain apps than 7 and is not a "free-to-spy the owner" system like Windows 8.1 and 10. A lot of people complain about Windows 8 but I use it since my 1st year of Satanism for translations and related and it never disappointed me, while Windows is a well known tool to spy on people.

I apologize. I don't get much time on my partner's computer, but my PC only has Windows 7, which doesn't allow access to "controversial" websites, blogs, and etc.

ShadowTheRaven said:
I don't get much time on my partner's computer, but my PC only has Windows 7, which doesn't allow access to "controversial" websites, blogs, and etc.

Technology major here. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be your OS that's inhibiting your access to so-called "controversial" websites, that would probably be going through your ISP or router.

Yeah. It is your ISP, DNS. To fix this use a vpn. I've been using Goosevpn, liquidvpn, you can make your own VPN but that's more complicated, also or you can get your self a dedicated proxy from sites like blazingseollc or squidproxy. And put them into your firefox or such. I can make a tutorial video if you or anyone needs help but there are thousands of them out there .

Thank you for your semisermon looking forward to you fixing your computer issue and your next informative post

most distros of linux are very good in terms of privacy, there is usually a slight learning curve in using the package manager, and compatiable programs, but for normal everyday use, most linux distros are good.
All preference though. I personally love the support linux has been getting. Ive always loved linux, its geek heaven. :ugeek:

Anyway appart from the windows 7 or 10 thing. There are other references to Jewsus in the talmuld that goes something like this when translated in human=《His mother's true name was Miriam, and "Stada" is an epithet which derives from the Hebrew/Aramaic root sat.ah/sete' ("to deviate from the right path, to go astray, to be unfaithful"). In other words, his mother Miriam was also called "Stada" because she was a sotah, a woman suspected, or rather convicted, of adultery."》
Where basically the real function of this nazarene is completely discerned. Also by just looking I saw this "Pandera" guy who actually "was" his father which is associated with a Roman high official of some sort that converted to judaism and shiet in the talmuld.
Basically this "sotha" thing is "adultery" for the jewish soul when it delves in paganism. Miriam is another actual pagan reference to Meru, which is again a divinity resembling macrocosmos giving birth to the Sun God (666), i.e. the true divine nature of the self...anyway you got the point...(((Roman))) jew fucks the Pagan original religion and there comes yeshitua -the sorcerer that was HANGED because led pissrael "astray". And the all muhrcifull skyjew demanded the execution on passover, obviously, as a symbol of the gentile world and people being brainwashed and then gutted.
Xtian or not you are gutted because you don't have rat genes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back