Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GET OFF YOUR KNEES!! Part 2

I had to post part 1 three times. The moon is void now, but I want to finish up.

There is no doubt enemy ETs have been working for centuries to keep humanity enslaved. Removing, destroying and attacking knowledge reveals this.

Those "Watchers" (enemy ETs, Greys, Reptilians, enemy Nordics...), THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PLIGHT OF HUMANITY AND THIS PLANET.

Through their programs, they have reaped untold amounts of spiritual energy.

Feeling sorry, repenting and self-blame only opens one up to psycic attack and spiritual usury. This is why all those enemy jewsus christowitz programs focus on being sorry, repentance, self deprecation, original sin, owing, etc.

Humanity must get out of this mindset! We have a right to knowledge, a right to be all knowing, and a right to be free from alien attack. We have a right to eternal life.

It's obvious those aliens out there are not all powerful. They fear us. Wake up people! Only when everyone knows and acknowledges the truth can we successfully fight back.

Also, who do you really think is ultimately responsible for all those wars? The way issue here is most people just don't know. Spread the word online. Wake people up. Educate everyone.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back