Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

California church leaders arrested for alleged forced labor of homeless people

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
It's nothing new guys, don't worry. It's been the case for like 1700 years, it's called the Middle Ages. It's just the xians feel sometimes they could ignore everything that has changed since and still make people do SLAVE LABOR against their will for Rabbi Jeboo and stuff.

California church leaders arrested for alleged forced labor of homeless people

By: Ann Smajstrla, Cox Media Group National Content Desk

Updated: Sep 11, 2019 - 5:53 PM

A dozen leaders of a California-based church have been indicted by a grand jury on charges that they forced homeless people to labor for the church's benefit.

The leaders, including the church's pastor, were arrested Wednesday in California and Texas and charged with conspiracy, forced labor, document servitude and benefits fraud, according to a statement from the U.S. Attorney's Office of the Southern District of California.

"The indictment alleges an appalling abuse of power by church officials who preyed on vulnerable homeless people with promises of a warm bed and meals," U.S. Attorney Robert Brewer said. "These victims were held captive, stripped of their humble financial means, their identification, their freedom and their dignity."

The defendants work for Imperial Valley Ministries, a nondenominational church based in El Centro, California, that has 30 locations throughout the country. The church's stated purpose is to "'restore' drug addicts at faith-based rehabilitation group homes and raise money to open churches in other cities to do the same," according to the statement. The organization owns and operates five group homes in California.

The church encouraged homeless people to join group homes by offering free food and shelter, and falsely promising that victims would be provided with resources to eventually return home, according to the statement.

But upon settling in at the homes, alleged victims said they were held at the properties against their will, the statement said. Prosecutors said church leaders confiscated victims' identification documents to prevent them from leaving, stole victims' welfare benefits, and required they adhere to rules such as, “you are not to discuss things of the world” and “the only thing to be read is the holy bible."

The victims were also allegedly forced to panhandle for up to nine hours a day, six days a week, and then turn over any money to the church.

"Dozens of victims have alleged the same thing -- once they were inside the group homes, the IVM had become a venture designed to keep as many as people as possible for as long as possible," assistant U.S. District Attorney Chris Tenorio said in a press conference, according to CNN.

At one point, a 17-year-old victim broke through a window of a group home and ran to a neighbor, telling them to call the police, according to the statement.

Another victim, who is diabetic, was allegedly denied medical supplies, medicine and food in response to low blood sugar, prosecutors said. She was able to leave and get help.

All of the identified victims are now free, prosecutors said.

The church hasn't responded to media requests for comment.

Pastor Victor Gonzales, one of the defendants, spoke to the Imperial Valley Press last year when the FBI raided the group homes and main church office.

“I don’t think I did anything bad,” he said at the time. “Whatever the accusations are, we didn’t do any of that.”

Forced labour and coveert forced genocide. Christards need to take a dip in the lake of fire. The best thing people can do is disseminate leaflets referencing "exposingchristianity.com" and JOS web address all over town.

A tiny, tiny sample of the evil of jewsus, "god", the holey-with-an-E drunken wodka spirit (i.e. the jew) -

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17613

they cannot succeed without slaving people as u said "" It's been the case for like 1700 years """

1*v4wdCNsPpnbJJPmtSpSZ0Q.jpeg

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
“I don’t think I did anything bad,” he said at the time. “Whatever the accusations are, we didn’t do any of that.”
"Dindu nuffin', goy. Nothing to see here."

Justice served right those bastards now will rest in jail. Thank u JoS ministry for news.

Is it like so hard for institutions that have like half the world's wealth combined under their thumb, to give some money to some workers to actually build something for them and give them pay for their labor that the church builds it's own infrastructure forr?

I guess paying people minimum wage for a while is too much for the Pope and related gang, gotta enslave the Goyim, can't afford a thousand bucks when you're a multi-billion dollar institution and the medium high preacher cashes in like 100 million dollars per year.

Can't pay the goyim 500 dolla for building muh temple! Dis annuda shoa!

sonnenkraft said:
they cannot succeed without slaving people as u said "" It's been the case for like 1700 years """

1*v4wdCNsPpnbJJPmtSpSZ0Q.jpeg
That frog on that cross staff should be Pepe.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Can't pay the goyim 500 dolla for building muh temple! Dis annuda shoa!
They need their shekels as fapping material. Can't give any of that to the goyim.

EgyptianStar666 said:
Hurray! Christianity is burning!

Keep doing the RTRs!
Could someone make a meme of jewsus burning on a stake but with its arms extended as if it's on a cross, and with screaming and crying on its face while blood pours down its face? jewsus burning would be good to see.

I would love to see THESE particular christian leaders burn in the Christian Hell. Serves them right.
Lets throw them in the fire.

FancyMancy said:
EgyptianStar666 said:

Keep doing the RTRs!
Could someone make a meme of jewsus burning on a stake but with its arms extended as if it's on a cross, and with screaming and crying on its face while blood pours down its face? jewsus burning would be good to see.

How positively beautiful!
I would love to see every jew tortured and beg for death, especially the Nazarene.

EgyptianStar666 said:
FancyMancy said:
EgyptianStar666 said:

Keep doing the RTRs!

I would love to see every jew tortured and beg for death, especially the Nazarene.
It could be Gothic death art of the religious type!

EgyptianStar666 said:
FancyMancy said:
EgyptianStar666 said:

Keep doing the RTRs!

Being anti-semitic is NOT illegal, criticizing Judaism, Israel, or the Jews is NOT illegal, but inciting violence against Jews, or anyone else IS illegal and you can be sued for making such statements.

Please don't misinterpret my words, I am not "defending" the Jews or anything like that, I'm just saying that some people here should be more careful with making statements that they can be sued for. And also such statements make us all look bad, if someone skim across the forum and sees things like this they would think that we are just one of those violent, murderous fake nazis/satanists.

DiscipleOfSatan said:
EgyptianStar666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Being anti-semitic is NOT illegal, criticizing Judaism, Israel, or the Jews is NOT illegal, but inciting violence against Jews, or anyone else IS illegal and you can be sued for making such statements.

Please don't misinterpret my words, I am not "defending" the Jews or anything like that, I'm just saying that some people here should be more careful with making statements that they can be sued for. And also such statements make us all look bad, if someone skim across the forum and sees things like this they would think that we are just one of those violent, murderous fake nazis/satanists.
Someone would say, "I would love to see millions of £€$¥ in my bank account." Loving to see is not doing/having/being. "I would love to see no more j00z on Planet Earth", "I would love to see the jew's reptilian overlords destroying them painfully", etc.

DiscipleOfSatan said:
EgyptianStar666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Do you think that they will be allowed on the planet when the Gods come?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back