Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astrology

I got a book called wizardology it came with tarot. 8 cards. earth air fire water heat cold wetness dryness. it also says sator square can be used to test if a magician is true. if true when they get given a sator square luck will befall them that same day. if not a true magician when given sator square they will meet disaster.

Derpy said:
I got a book called wizardology it came with tarot. 8 cards. earth air fire water heat cold wetness dryness. it also says sator square can be used to test if a magician is true. if true when they get given a sator square luck will befall them that same day. if not a true magician when given sator square they will meet disaster.
There are more than 8 tarot cards, what you got is corrupted and incomplete. For example, there are 5 elements but you said you only got cards for 4 of them, there is also the ether/akasha. If you have some mass-produced marketed book meant for the public to have, you can be pretty sure it is corrupted to remove spiritual knowledge. The jews have spent thousands of years erasing knowledge and rewriting history in their corrupted false version. The jews who own all the publishing companies now are no different, they don't let any real spiritual knowledge get through.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Derpy said:
There are more than 8 tarot cards, what you got is corrupted and incomplete. For example, there are 5 elements but you said you only got cards for 4 of them, there is also the ether/akasha. If you have some mass-produced marketed book meant for the public to have, you can be pretty sure it is corrupted to remove spiritual knowledge. The jews have spent thousands of years erasing knowledge and rewriting history in their corrupted false version. The jews who own all the publishing companies now are no different, they don't let any real spiritual knowledge get through.
yea it's a kids book. it says every wizard is expected to make his own deck for divination. I dunno if it's skewed on purpose but around the borders of the 8 cards it had words like strength/tyranny. an old lady / a girl. rest / reserve. I actually ended up washing them and now they pwned. I might get the 10 dollar book again just for the cards.

Derpy said:
Derpy said:
yea it's a kids book. it says every wizard is expected to make his own deck for divination. I dunno if it's skewed on purpose but around the borders of the 8 cards it had words like strength/tyranny. an old lady / a girl. rest / reserve. I actually ended up washing them and now they pwned. I might get the 10 dollar book again just for the cards.

Anything that some jewish publishing company produces and targets at children, at the least it's certainly absolutely worthless, and at worse it's likely it could even be harmful. The cards are corrupted and fake, the book is fake jew shit. The only thing worse than buying one copy of this shit would be paying for it a second time. If you really want tarot cards, you can just get real ones.

Gentile children have a want in their souls to practice the powers of their souls, and there is NOTHING that terrifies the jews worse than us having strong powerful souls. So they make some dumb shit to sell these children to entertain them for maybe a day, but of course it's all fake so they can't actually get anything out of it. So then the next day the child says "That was all fake I didn't get anything from that. Guess I can't really be a wizard that was dumb to think, I'll throw it away and never look back. That whole wizard thing was just some dumb phase I grew out of." So the jew accomplishes both of its goals, keeps the gentiles away from gaining any power and turning them totally away from the truth, and grabbing some dirty shekels at the same time.

Here, get some actual power and advancement http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

Derpy said:
Derpy said:

There's no purpose in wasting 10 dollars to buy a kids' book twice. Better using those to buy a real tarot deck.

here are some pics hope I done this all right.
2a4wffc.jpg
v5x068.jpg

Hi, I don't know if this is the right topic to ask this question, if not I apologize.
A few years ago, I had a astral birth chart done by HP Hooded Cobra, and as I was going over it again today I noticed that "male" was indicated for gender. I didn't notice it then. However, I'm female and I would like to know if this information changes the outcome of the chart?
Thank you for your answers!

Artemisia said:
Hi, I don't know if this is the right topic to ask this question, if not I apologize.
A few years ago, I had a astral birth chart done by HP Hooded Cobra, and as I was going over it again today I noticed that "male" was indicated for gender. I didn't notice it then. However, I'm female and I would like to know if this information changes the outcome of the chart?
Find a post by HoodedCobra and reply to him there so that he can see the message.

Artemisia said:

Not at all, this is only so that the chart can be generated, it's a trivial selection. The information goes beyond, it wasn't done on a gender bass.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Artemisia said:

Not at all, this is only so that the chart can be generated, it's a trivial selection. The information goes beyond, it wasn't done on a gender bass.

Thank you very much!

My simple explanation of how to read Astrology (Sidereal)

Sidereal is the only tool you can use to identify your birth star. Constellation that is closest to your soul.

It is called Atmakaraka (Souls purpose) - Find the planet with highest degree in your birth chart, considering only 8 "planets": Sun, Mercury, Venus, Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Rahu (South Node) calculated as 30 minus current Rahus degree, because it's retrograde.

Then go and apply that degree to Nakshatras so you can find exactly which star is connected to your soul. It can give you exact name of the star and its constellation, even name in Sanskrit and its origin and deity that is ruling the realm/Loka you came from.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back