Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Did George Washington Finish The Magnum Opus?

Mageson666

Did George Washington Finish The Magnum Opus?

This is my answer to a question asked on a thread on the subject.

Aquarius said:
[ Has George Washington completed the magnum opus?

He might have been able to make his astral body immortal from some of the Masonic art on the subject from the period that Washington lived within, which shows Washington ascended in his astral body. The Founders mentioned lived a very long time physically as well for their generation. I don't know how much information they had at the time and the enemy was still at the height of the their power occult wise. They almost destroyed America and killed Washington. From what I have seen of the Masonic art in the library of Congress and Washington they were using the practice of the ancient Egyptian-Hellenistic vowels as their main practice. This practice from the writings on how this ritual was used in Egypt makes the astral body immortal:

"The ritual [using the vowels] which caused the Pharaoh's astral body also to resist what is sometimes called the "second death" so that his personality could remain indefinitely intact. The purpose of this extraordinary practice was to keep the beneficent influence of the adept-Kings' consciousness in Egypt.... The method of this enchantment was a musical ritual....animated by an inextinguishable flame and the miraculous existence of the Pharaoh's double would last as long as the land of Egypt."

"The De Eloctione of Demtrius which is from the late Hellenistic period states:
In Egypt the priests, when singing hymns in praise of the gods, employ the seven vowels, which they utter in due
succession and the sound of the letters is so euphonious that men listen to it in place of aulos and cithar."

The Masonic images of Washington in his ascended form or astral body show the seven vowels. The Masonic system the Luciferian system they were using came from ancient Egypt and the Hellenic world. In the east where this knowledge has survived the two levels of the Magnum Opus is making the entire soul, astral body and physical body immortal and ascended and the second level is making the soul and astral body immortal. The being who finished the highest level was called the Aku in ancient Egypt which relates to the serpent power fully bringing the individual to perfection. Many Yogis in the east are known to have achieved the second level. The seven vowels are called the seven mothers in Sanskrit and relate to the seven planets and chakras. In Sanskrit the vowels are the letters that can be pronounced on their own. Hence they count the nasal sounds as vowels.

The writings state the vowels are gods and invoked according to their planets, days and thus energy chakras:

"Eusebius of Caesarea [circa 260-340C.E] quotes the Philosophy from the Oracles of Pophyry the Neoplationist [232/3-circa 305 C.E], in which is preserved the following the following oracle of Apollo:

Invoke Hermes and the Sun in the same way,
On the Sun's day, and [invoke] the Moon when her day comes,
Then Cronos and Thea, and next Aphrodite
With silent prayer, invented by the greatest mage
King of the seven notes, known to all."

"Servius had such rites in mind when commenting on the phrase of Virgil " Voce cocans Hecaten" [Aeneid VI 249], he interpreted it as: "Invoking Hecate not by words but by mystic sounds."

The name of god which is unpronounceable to the Jews is the seven vowels. This was stolen by the Jews from the Egyptians and put into the Kabbalah later on:

"Eusebius adds that it was with the seven vowels that the Jews sought to express the name of god which can not be spoken."

That is why Yahweh's name is also wrote as IAO in the ancient Jewish scrolls, IAO is the trine power of the seven vowels that of I, fire, A, ether and O, water. It represents the power of the seven vowels and the IAO is found on the Greek Pagan symbols of Abraxas, the name Abraxas represents the seven planets and the number of Abraxas represents the days of the solar year along with the seven vowels. Abraxas is called "The Gnostic Dragon."

Why the name of the seven vowels are unpronounceable:

"The vowels, according to Nicomachus the Pythagorean,, symbolize what he elsewhere calls "the primary sounds emitted by the seven heavenly bodies." But since the planet exist in ether, not in air, their sounds are inaudible hence the vowels are unpronounceable until they are framed in the material consonants."

That is all its relating to the situation the relation of the vowels and planets is ether or space which has no sound as it lacks atmosphere and its atmosphere which generates air which carries sound waves in the audio. The Jews took this and corrupted it into something insane and meaningless buried in Rabbinical trash to showboat about how holy they are and beyond the Goyim they are.

This is the Logos of the ancient Greeks which the Jews also attempted to steal and turn into a Jewish rabbi from the ancient levant they invented:

"Irenaeus summarizes Marcus's analysis of the twenty four letters of the Greek alphabet: the nine consonants symbolize the ineffable or soundless elements before manifestation, the eight liquids, the intermediary elements that facilitated the creation, the seven vowels, the manifestation of our cosmos with its seven planetary spheres [compare the passage from Plato's Philebus]."

"Marcus adds that the seven vowels, uniting in harmony, send forth a sound and glorify the world builder also that the echoes of this hymn of glory rise to the Divine Logos [my note the planets and Zodiac] and descend to earth to model and generate the souls of men. Such teaching accords, as one might expect with the principle of Hermetic astrology: that the soul as it descends into earthly incarnation is imbued by the various planetary energies. These in turn are seven archetypal divisions of the cosmogoni power.... known as the creative word of Logos."

The enemy stole and removed this knowledge humanity to damn us.

Source
The Mystery Of The Seven Vowels, Joscelyn Godwin
The Myths Of Gods And India, Alain Danielou
The Idiots Guide To Hinduism, Linda Johnsen
Merging With Shiva, Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami

So basically he could reincarnate when the time is right and finish the MO.

Why didn't the founders do more about the Jewish problem. This is as good of time as ever to ask this but I have wondered for awhile. I know they were aware of it at least cause I have seen at least a couple quotes of course the Jews try to claim are discredited. Was that impossible in their time to do anything about or something. I personally think it's great the way they set up this country (I live in the USA) but it is not great what this country has turned into. I have just wondered about this ever since I learned the truth about Hitler and he openly tried to make people aware of the Jewish Problem. Why didn't our founders seem to try that. Or did they and it is covered up.

slyscorpion said:
Why didn't the founders do more about the Jewish problem.

They were fighting the Jews when they pretty much ruled almost the entire world. Jews had a strong strangle hold on the populace with their "religions". The Founding Fathers succeeded in giving us a nation to battle against world jew tyranny. This is why jews have constantly been trying to take our rights away. As always they found a way to jew us from the inside which is the juggling idiot politics you see in jew media or their use of false flags.

slyscorpion said:
Why didn't the founders do more about the Jewish problem. This is as good of time as ever to ask this but I have wondered for awhile. I know they were aware of it at least cause I have seen at least a couple quotes of course the Jews try to claim are discredited. Was that impossible in their time to do anything about or something. I personally think it's great the way they set up this country (I live in the USA) but it is not great what this country has turned into. I have just wondered about this ever since I learned the truth about Hitler and he openly tried to make people aware of the Jewish Problem. Why didn't our founders seem to try that. Or did they and it is covered up.

If I were in their shoes, I believe that we weren't at the fighting strength to announce to Europe that the Jew s had taken over within, for a new country that might be been a death sentence. Especially with the power of the church has back then I believe.
I could be wrong, we're all individuals, the founding fathers have us some of the greatest gifts, but as you may have witnessed were seeing a puppet show to restrict the amendments given. Freedom of speech,right to bear arms, cruel and unusual punishment have decayed and let allowed by the people.

I love these kinds of sermons.
Thank you HP Mageson. :)

Those seven vowels are the L, V, R, H, Y, G, M? As in Laum Vaum Raum Haum Yaum Gaum Maum (with Aum for 4th as the connector)?
So with basic practice of vibrating these mantras into our chakras, we are already working to make our astral bodies immortal?
If so, then that's really cool.

slyscorpion said:

It's easy to ask this question when you sit on a couch with the infinity of information at your fingertips [as we all do of course in this era], and it's harder to actually even understand the full depth of this question like about 250 years ago or more. The Founding Fathers and many other great people have unmasked the jews many times, but history can easily be rewritten. Jefferson goes into detail on why jews must never be allowed in American Soil, if so I remember correctly, in one of his political speeches.

In the time of the Founding Fathers the jews were only small irrelevant ticks on the body of an emerging new world of prospect and enlightenment. Society was moving away from them, or at least so people hoped and thought. They were only yet another problematic element, not a question of "WTF BBQ WE ARE GOING TO BE A DEMOGRAPHIC MINORITY IN OUR OWN HOMELANDS BY 2050 AND BE REPLACED BY THE HOOKNOSE!" type of problem.

I can't blame Franklin for not having Google or Youtube.

This is still beyond my research level how beautiful those sermons is. Just one question what our Father Satan saying about this situation do we get our power and knowledge back or not that was corrupted and stolen?

They worked to try and keep the Jewish banking elites that ran Britain out of America. They went to war with the Rothschilds in the war of 1812 to keep the Rothschild banks out of America. Franklin who spent a lot of time in England and France knew how powerful the Jews are and wanted to keep them out of America. The Jews attempted to overthrow the American nation at the start with the Jacobin troops they sent over from France. They failed and this and is why Washington passed the Sedition Act which destroyed the Jews attempted to overthrow America. Behind the Jacobin's was the two powerful ranks of Jewry the Jewsuits and Frankists who created the Communist movement with the Jacobin movement.

Washington knew the Illuminati was attempting to take over the Luciferian Masons he wrote about this and the letter is still in the library of Congress. The Illuminati was run by the Jewsuits and Frankists working together.

slyscorpion said:

The ancient writings on the Greek alphabet its structure its the same as Sanskrit. The Greek is based on the vowels, semi-vowels and the voiceless meaning the constants as they need vowels to be spoken. Shiva rules the vowels in Sanskrit.

Gau sound in Sanskrit means "revelation" because its for opening the inner wisdom of the third eye. This Gau or Go is the ancient word for the Goat and Bull and both symbols of the opened third eye. Hence the Gamma in Greek and the Gaum mantra in the east.

The enemy hates the vowel mantra's there is a curse on them in the New Testament.

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
Kingiux said:
This is still beyond my research level how beautiful those sermons is. Just one question what our Father Satan saying about this situation do we get our power and knowledge back or not that was corrupted and stolen?

If we do what's necessary, we will have the opportunity then to regain the lost knowledge. He's not going to just hand it to us if we've not done our share, though. He doesn't have to speak to any one of us for this conclusion to be drawn, as it's directly in his nature not to spoon feed us info if we can just as easily feed our own selves.
You'll reap what you sow, my bro.
Well it was silly question to ask. The best gift from Satan/Enki was that he created us and give us ability to think that is enough for me.

HP Mageson666 said:
The enemy hates the vowel mantra's there is a curse on them in the New Testament.

Can you give some more information's about this HP Mageson ? Thank you

Screenshot_20190902-104228_Gallery.jpg

I don't wanna smite George Washington here but has anyone of you check out Tartary yet? Up until a few centuries ago the eastern parts of Russia, as well as most of America were still under control of the Pagan empire of Tartary. Yezidis confirm this as they claim they ruled Siberia up until around that time. Even mainstream history kind of confirms that the native Americans were Pagans and came from Asia, though of course they claim the natives were just disunited savages and they never mention the other races like giants and the untold history of white (and black?) people in America before colonialism.

Pugachev who is mentioned in the picture text was a leader of Russian cossacks who resisted Tsarist expansion to the east. Pugachev wasn't even his real name. It's an insult by his enemies. Note how the Tartars come from Tartaros (Hell) and how this coincides with the Yezidis being labeld as "devil worshippers".

Also interesting: Washington DC was called ROME before they changed the name. Like most cities in America it is much older than we are told. https://gnosticwarrior.com/washington-dc-rome.html Sorry for shitty gnostic source.

Another thing: Bohemian Grove has that ancient owl staue from stone. The owl was one of Tartaria's national symbols (the other was a dragon or gryffin). I bet the modern perverted rulers of this world are doing their occult sex parties there only to desecrate that ancient sacred grove. Also strange how it's named after Bohemia (Böhmen) the old German word for the western part of Czech republic.

The conspiracy theories of Tartaria are also being promoted by mud flood and flat earth, people.

I thought the fact that Britain owned the original 13 colonies that is why the revolutionary Army fought the British army and made appeals to the English government before for solving the issues of independence in the 13 colonies and declared their independence you know from.....ENGLAND not the Russian Horde or whatever.

As for Gnostard warrior the guy's name is Moses and his trash site reads like it as well. That being stated its obvious the Founding Fathers of America based the American Republic on PAGAN ROMAN-Hellenistic civilization. They openly stated this in their own public writings. They created America as an enlightenment civilization based on Hellenic Paganism they found the Pagan Roman Republic to be the best form of government they studied within history and wanted to emulate this Pagan model.

SS322 said:
I don't wanna smite George Washington here but has anyone of you check out Tartary yet? Up until a few centuries ago the eastern parts of Russia, as well as most of America were still under control of the Pagan empire of Tartary. Yezidis confirm this as they claim they ruled Siberia up until around that time. Even mainstream history kind of confirms that the native Americans were Pagans and came from Asia, though of course they claim the natives were just disunited savages and they never mention the other races like giants and the untold history of white (and black?) people in America before colonialism.

Pugachev who is mentioned in the picture text was a leader of Russian cossacks who resisted Tsarist expansion to the east. Pugachev wasn't even his real name. It's an insult by his enemies. Note how the Tartars come from Tartaros (Hell) and how this coincides with the Yezidis being labeld as "devil worshippers".

Also interesting: Washington DC was called ROME before they changed the name. Like most cities in America it is much older than we are told. https://gnosticwarrior.com/washington-dc-rome.html Sorry for shitty gnostic source.

Another thing: Bohemian Grove has that ancient owl staue from stone. The owl was one of Tartaria's national symbols (the other was a dragon or gryffin). I bet the modern perverted rulers of this world are doing their occult sex parties there only to desecrate that ancient sacred grove. Also strange how it's named after Bohemia (Böhmen) the old German word for the western part of Czech republic.

The Tartaria stuff was created by yet another jew whose name escapes me now. It is of all the theories the dumbest. So Europe was filled with giants like 300 years ago and none remains until today is another "Tartaria" theory that they evolved today, with flat earth and a lot of broscience into it.

It never fails to surprize me how the utmost stupid stuff, total disinformation, and outrageous lies always attract people by the hundred thousands so easily. These are also pushed and given infinite traction in jewtube and every other place, for obvious reasons.

That is why there is a full size replica of the Greek temple to Athena in America and the Founders used the Roman Goddess Libertas as their symbol, Libertas still stands above the dome of the Capitol Hill building in Washington DC. When Jefferson stated the Capitol Hill building was the temple to Liberty he was talking about the fact its literally a Pagan temple to Libertas. Astaroth is Libertas. Most of the original art and architecture in America is Hellenistic-Roman in its style its based on the enlightenment.

The thing is all the great empires have one thing in common..

You can dig stuff up. Its called Archeology.

Even if we are to suppose that a lot of this is covered up, extremely great civilizations erect great things so it becomes impossible to not find anything out of them. In places which has actual empires even a normal man with a shovel can dig busts out of the ground by accident.

This is why we have not dug a single actual menorah or any of the jew's claimed extremely developed empires and why in Israel there was supposedly Solomon the richest jew yadda yadda and we didn't even find a single menorah.

A modern Tartaria theory is about uhm giants and uhm flat earth but uhm they were everywhere uhm but we didn't find a single thing cause uhm do not ask just Tartaria ok.

The way to solve America's problem in government is to finish the process which is based on the Gen's the members of the Republican government of Pagan Rome. The Gen's were the name of the aristocracy of Rome. That means that to be in the Senate, Congress, Presidency or Supreme Court one must have fully risen the serpent and have a fully opened and transformed enlightened consciousness.

The famous building of the rebirth came from the educated artist classes going and studying the Pagan Roman buildings still standing and understanding their building methods and bringing them back.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The thing is all the great empires have one thing in common..

You can dig stuff up. Its called Archeology.

Even if we are to suppose that a lot of this is covered up, extremely great civilizations erect great things so it becomes impossible to not find anything out of them. In places which has actual empires even a normal man with a shovel can dig busts out of the ground by accident.

This is why we have not dug a single actual menorah or any of the jew's claimed extremely developed empires and why in Israel there was supposedly Solomon the richest jew yadda yadda and we didn't even find a single menorah.

A modern Tartaria theory is about uhm giants and uhm flat earth but uhm they were everywhere uhm but we didn't find a single thing cause uhm do not ask just Tartaria ok.

HP Mageson666 said:
The way to solve America's problem in government is to finish the process which is based on the Gen's the members of the Republican government of Pagan Rome. The Gen's were the name of the aristocracy of Rome. That means that to be in the Senate, Congress, Presidency or Supreme Court one must have fully risen the serpent and have a fully opened and transformed enlightened consciousness.
This is why I believe many Satanists here and others who have found this site should consider taking up a political career or studying the stock market further, investing, and making enough money to catapult them into an elite class, or even getting promoted in one's company or the military. We have the tools at our disposal to do it without a doubt thanks to the Gods and the knowledge we have from them, and the Final RTR has already created openings.

The more we mediate as well and advance spiritually, the easier such a path will be. Our ancestors only lost control over their nations and kingdoms when their spiritual power was stripped away by enemy programs so that they could be supplanted by Jews, and from the great examples of George Washington, Alexander the Great, and of course Adolf Hitler, we know taking action in this manner pays off in the end when spiritually aware Gentiles are able to create a new Satanic state.

Dear High Priests, thanks for your replies! Allow me to explain myself. The first time I heard about Tartaria was before I even became a Satanist when listening to videos about Slavic Aryan Vedas (which is not a flat earth topic; they claim we descend from aliens who landed in Hyperborea).

Somebody who added to the popularity of Tartaria was Anatoly Fomenko. He's a Russian chronology critic. I don't know if he is a kike. He is a replacement theologists though and claims that Moscow was the real Jerusalem (which sounds like bs, though it at least contradicts everything that real kikes believe). Another guy who over the last 1-2 years made Tartary become a famous meme or conspiracy theory (whichever term you prefer) is that English dude Martin Liedtke. He is definetely a flat earther (which Fomenko definetely isn't) and again I'm not sure if he's a kike or not. These people around Martin Liedtke are the ones who talk about the mudflood and also free energy and stuff. As I mentioned in another post some time ago I believe that certain topics are just brought to public attention in order to link them with nonsense and thus discredit them for the masses. Tartaria existed. There is no doubt about that since there are tons of historic accounts. The only question is when did it cease to exist and how far did it really reach before its end.

If we take the failed revolt of Pugachev as Tartary's end then the newly founded USA wouldn't have had to declare their independance from the horde because it ceased to exist or at least ceased to be politically relevant. England though is one of the countries that to this day have a close connection to the USA.... makes me wonder when the Hellenistic and Pagan USA of the founding fathers was turned into the judeo-christian mass grave of native Americans that we know today. Seriously. When do you think happend the takeover? :?:

As for mudflood, I think it's very interesting and doesn't deserve to be grouped together with (((flat earth))). Here is a picture of the Capitol in Washington DC during some renovation works:
dc_cap-jpg.21928

Look at the avatar of the dude who posted this:
https://www.stolenhistory.org/threads/washington-district-of-columbia-capitolium.1085/
You know that in the roof of that exact building is the painting of George Washington together with Poseidon and other Greco-Romen Gods.
The German word for history is "Geschichte" which comes from Schicht (shift/layer), meaning the layers of soil which have always been studied by people in order to deduce conclusions about the past. So our German word for history already kind of implies what people these days call mudflood (btw: rearrange the letters of "mudflood" and you get "doomful").

As for the giants: There were no such giants in Europe 300 years ago. I never said that and please don't make it look as if I did. The giants lived in Tartaria which means eastern Russia and probably North America. Giant rifle makes no sense for regular people:
punt_gun.jpg

Especially the horned giants (one of the skulls has been found in Sayre, Pennsylvania) seem to still exist in the Black Forest of Pennsylvania. Numerous people claim to have seen them over the ages as well as the "thunderbirds" (pterodactyls) that still fly around there. I believe we had real giants in Europe as well but that was much longer ago than just 300 years.

Here is a better source about the Washington DC -Rome - connection: https://alison-morton.com/2015/06/21/rome-and-washington-dc/ The writer also mentions the pantheon szene in the capitol.

Don't trust the stock market its a rigged game from within. Its a casino. All the courses and formulas only go so far then if your not on the inside your not in the club.

Shael said:

Those seven vowels are the L, V, R, H, Y, G, M? As in Laum Vaum Raum Haum Yaum Gaum Maum (with Aum for 4th as the connector)?
So with basic practice of vibrating these mantras into our chakras, we are already working to make our astral bodies immortal?

I like the way you think, but those mantras focus more on, "stances" than chakras, if you understand, the position you have to be in when you mantra, not chakra connected.

But yes, it gives, more "space" or "size" to your "astral body" when you practice making these noises :))

Are there ethereal, mental and emotional planes like the physical and astral ones?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Are there ethereal, mental and emotional planes like the physical and astral ones?
And can they be visited?

nam kra said:
Shael said:

I like the way you think, but those mantras focus more on, "stances" than chakras, if you understand, the position you have to be in when you mantra, not chakra connected.

But yes, it gives, more "space" or "size" to your "astral body" when you practice making these noises :))
Wtf are you even talking about? Those mantras empower and strengthen the chakras.

Aquarius said:
Wtf are you even talking about? Those mantras empower and strengthen the chakras.
Just another stoned troll. He also wrote about the JoS "getting everything wrong" about the Magnum Opus, lol.

Some more neat info about Washington DC has reached me today. In the first part of that video the guy shows many old cities around the world and how they have the typical hedgehog shaped starfort structures. In the end he shows an aerial view of DC that leaves no doubt that this is a mudflooded starfort with the Pentagon being the hedgehogs' head. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlP1v317Tm8
An equally neat explanation as to what that mudflood might have been and much more (island of California = went the way of Atlantis! :shock: All maps are correct) can be found in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vyxuq-QRdM
The guy mentioned a flood wave coming from New York that swept over the whole eastern US. Evidence for it is pretty easy to see on google earth. If you ask me all this happend during the 19th century and coincides the extinction of the passenger pigeon. An animal that was so numerous it could have never been wiped out by hunting.
https://www.stolenhistory.org/threads/consider-the-passenger-pigeon.1840/
The people who built the pentagon and rebuilt Washington DC must have known all this but why has the public no idea about these catastrophes that apparently happend? Why is this not taught at school when a flattard conspiracy dude can figure it out? Are the current leaders afraid of these catastrophes themselves or were those not even "natural" desasters but caused by someone specific (Grey? Reptos?)? I've heard people say it has to do with comets and Nibiru. Yezidis definetely have legends about local floods that swept whole areas but not always the whole world at once.

SS322 said:
Here is a picture of the Capitol in Washington DC during some renovation works:
dc_cap-jpg.21928

Giant rifle makes no sense for regular people:
punt_gun.jpg
I didn't watch your videos, but I'll talk about these pictures since it looks like you think these are good evidence. That first picture is very clearly a photoshopped fake. It's two different pictures layered together that they tried to edit to make it look like the same picture. They copied the pictures of the pillars and made them brown, so it looks like the pillars extend down through the mud, but that is photoshop faked. Then the bottom part of that is a completely different picture of large equipment on a construction site somewhere else. Just look at the size perspectives between the trucks and the pillars, those trucks would have to be the size of toys to look that small in front of those pillars. Fake news, fake picture. Just look at that little white crane in the right corner under the right side of the building. A crane like that would be like 300 feet tall, but it's not even like 30 feet tall. That whole picture is just ridiculous how fake, when you look close at where they tried to stitch the pictures together, none of it fits at all.

And that big gun, that is a real thing that really exists. And it wasn't made to fight in a war against giants. That is a giant shotgun that was invented to hunt hundreds of birds in one shot. There are old pictures you can find of them using that gun to shoot down a giant pile of hundreds of pidgeons all in one shot. Which is a huge part of why the carrier pidgeons went extinct. Hunting, habitat destruction, and I think there was also a contagious disease going through the carrier pidgeon population that was making them sick and killing them.

You can't just say that the entire east coast of US was covered up in a mile deep of mud, or whatever you're saying. Many of the towns and cities scattered all over the east coast are more than 200 years old, they are older than when you say this mud was deposited. But they are still here and untouched.

I think these mud flood videos you are watching are created by the same christians who make the flat earth videos and other things like that. They create enough fake evidence to be able to convince someone who doesn't look too close, but it's all fake.

In this article is methion several timea "masonic ritual" where I can get more information about that?

Mageson666 said:
They worked to try and keep the Jewish banking elites that ran Britain out of America. They went to war with the Rothschilds in the war of 1812 to keep the Rothschild banks out of America. Franklin who spent a lot of time in England and France knew how powerful the Jews are and wanted to keep them out of America. The Jews attempted to overthrow the American nation at the start with the Jacobin troops they sent over from France. They failed and this and is why Washington passed the Sedition Act which destroyed the Jews attempted to overthrow America. Behind the Jacobin's was the two powerful ranks of Jewry the Jewsuits and Frankists who created the Communist movement with the Jacobin movement.

Washington knew the Illuminati was attempting to take over the Luciferian Masons he wrote about this and the letter is still in the library of Congress. The Illuminati was run by the Jewsuits and Frankists working together.

slyscorpion said:

The founders were all masons. Didn't the Jews create freemasonry and Illuminati? Plus weren't the founders themselves Zionists, consequently? The history of America, although it's your continent, is very nasty: all the native Americans messacres. I'd like to hear your opinion about this.
Luciferian Masons? What does that imply? Isn't Luciferian synonymous to unenlightened energy? Aren't all masons jewish?

Osiris Silvio said:
The founders were all masons. Didn't the Jews create freemasonry and Illuminati? Plus weren't the founders themselves Zionists, consequently? The history of America, although it's your continent, is very nasty: all the native Americans messacres. I'd like to hear your opinion about this.
Luciferian Masons? What does that imply? Isn't Luciferian synonymous to unenlightened energy? Aren't all masons jewish?

The fact you don't study our site and READ our stuff and ask these ignorant questions I'll answer them but before making them study the library and forums.

Didn't the jews create freemasonry and illuminati?

No and maybe.

No because FreeMasonry was created by the Knights Templars. Originally the KT were xtianitic perhaps people desperate for a quick buck and not as religious by the time of DeMolay's time the KT were delving into the occult albeit even with all the occult stuff done by the Templars you can argue like motorcyclists they were the 1-percenters in other words DeMolay and others in his group as well as a few other templar groups were Satanic/Luciferian or more precisely they had xtianistic expressions to hide their activities such as using the Black Madonna or the Head of St.John a.k.a. John the Baptist. When DeMolay had advanced warning about the loss of the Templars before Friday the 13th. He ordered them to vacate the possessions and leave Europe. Some believe some of the ships may have gone to America to hide things around.

When the church came and caused havoc they just switched their name to FreeMasons and continued to go ahead. By the time of the FreeMasons more occult forms were created and more of a dialect was formed among the FreeMasons. Still even though they had more occult stuff they still hid certain things or waited for certain people to do things to invite them into the deeper networks.

As for the Illuminati some people believe they may have already existed or a name similar to that existed. What we know is it was created or engineered by certain jewish people particularly the whole sabatean(lurian) kabalists who wanted to infiltrate the FreeMasons and use them as a vehicle for World Domination and as a way of controlling the goyim by de-occultifiying them.

Apparently they were successful and now freemasonry is a roached out motel of retarded xtians. Xtians believe they are "ebul debil peple" funny if they knew how much xtian occult stuff they do with bible, old and new testaments, koran, and other jewish occult texts. It be akin to discovering how much occult knowledge the jesuits have and perform from the people pumping the kaballah and pumping energy and the use of others spiritual energies for their own gains.

Plus weren't the founders, zionists

If they were zionists why would they believe in Luciferianism?

zionism is a radical movement to give the jews their eretz yisrael and on top of that control the land of milk and honey i.e. World domination. Do you really think the founding fathers were zionist idiots at the behest of the jews. The only person who is questionable is Alexander Hamilton it's believe by some people and an article was typed up here on the JoS. That he was a rothschild agent. Why because he allowed the 20-year charter for rothschild's central banking system. It's unsure how far hamilton was in the occult but it's possible hamilton was unaware he was being used as a Yuri Bezmenov puts it a "schmuck useful idiot". It's possible Hamilton was in some level of knowing but due to ignorance may have believed he was doing good to help establish America. Probably one of the reasons he got killed later on by Aaron Burr during the duel. History states something but is it actually that or is it possible maybe Burr had some dirt on Hamilton and decided to pop him.

The history of America, although it's your continent, is very nasty: all the native Americans messacres. I'd like to hear your opinion about this.

The history of America is only messy because people i.e. shabbos and jews hide it's true history. America was supposed to be a Whites territory the original Americans were White so people from Egypt and various Meso-American training facilities were White. There were other races of course but practices of racial separation and racial segregation so for example some Arabs are Meso-American and some Meso-Americans are Arabs. Why and how do I know this if you study the JoS Thoth(Hermes Trismegestus) a.k.a. Quetzalcoatl would traverse with his Vimana back and forth between Egypt and the Americas with students wanting to learn the different meditations and spiritual schools. It's possible similar racial templates were found among the darker skinned people and perhaps things occurred also because the enemy it's possible some people were unable to return back to their continent and thus remained in the Middle East or vice versa. Again it begs a study as I'm sure if the Gods were around it would be an eyeopener to Arab and American people and would explain why some Latinos look Arab or have Arabic features despite the centuries and millenias of time since the Gods left.

America's history of the Amerindians is perfectly fine. For example we celebrate Thanksgiving not because of some hippy commune with Amerindians but because our White forefathers and foremothers fought to survive against the indians. People think America is a walk in the park. The Asiatic-Dark indians of America were savage monsters killing each other, raping each other literally and figuratively, scalping each other. They were civilized. I have no idea why you say "very nasty' who the fuck gives a shit if it was nasty. We took'em out good enough I'd say. Today indians decry our history and are socially marxised and on top of that are civilized. Thanks to White people for teaching them civility.

It's not "very nasty" you can argue kosher history is very nasty like for example the 6 gorillian tears shed in the tikkun hashoah. Oy vey goyim for 6 gorillian years, you'll hear our prayers of 6 gorillian tears, 6 gorillian times a minute every minute for 6 gorillian years.

Obviously their history and the potential of killing directly and indirectly hundreds of millions IF not billions of people. Technically had the enemy not attacked 10,000 years ago and 5,776 with their kosher agents. Maybe our population would have been well into the tens of billions and people wouldn't suffer in a kosher supervised planet.

So very nasty is figurative to you. You believe it's nasty I'd state I've seen nastier. For example in the last 300 or so years something like half-a billion people have died directly and in directly due to kosher supervision, jacobinite/frankists, WW1, WW2, other wars, soviet russia, soviet china and to this day people still get killed and murdered almost everyday due in part to kosher supervision.

In other words it's good we massacred the Amerindians for our own survival THEY not us instigated the issue. Plus if you think about it since history before kosher history existed then the Americas is White dominion if Amerindians wish to be in America they'd either be in some racial separated place or back to their original place of living.

Originally like I said Knights Templar -> Free Masons. It was Luciferian and Satanic but only a small amount the rest of Free Masonry were nothing more than recruiting schools waiting for the person to smarten up and then recruit them into the inner circles.

Now a days all masonry is kosher garbage since the kikes took over it and killed everyone who was in the know i.e. gentiles. So much for good people of the book "Oy vey goyim we gonna kill you for reaching out to da enemy of our enemy Oy vey". And then they state jews are good and holy and chosen. Why do they need to infiltrate silly occult schools of their enemy because they know that Satan and the Demons want to rid the World of the plague called the jews and these guys probably ruined a great deal of physical planning from the sabateans(lurian-zevi-frankists/jacobins).

Unenlightened energy?

Are you just spouting this non-sense to contradict for the sake of contradiction. Luci = Lux = Light. If Lucifer means bringer of light. Then Luciferian means the opposite of what you stated.

You sound like you haven't deprogrammed yourself from xtianity or as I like to call it by it's political title judeo-bolshevism. Your name implies, Silvio, that your some kind of Central, Caribbean, and or South American who knows English or translates English. So maybe you have some sort of Latinization of the Americas not Italy. So in my opinion you were previously a xtian or your exposed to xtian non-sense. Study the forums and Satan'sLibrary www.satanisgod.org

Gear88 said:
Osiris Silvio said:

The fact you don't study our site and READ our stuff and ask these ignorant questions I'll answer them but before making them study the library and forums.

No and maybe.

No because FreeMasonry was created by the Knights Templars. Originally the KT were xtianitic perhaps people desperate for a quick buck and not as religious by the time of DeMolay's time the KT were delving into the occult albeit even with all the occult stuff done by the Templars you can argue like motorcyclists they were the 1-percenters in other words DeMolay and others in his group as well as a few other templar groups were Satanic/Luciferian or more precisely they had xtianistic expressions to hide their activities such as using the Black Madonna or the Head of St.John a.k.a. John the Baptist. When DeMolay had advanced warning about the loss of the Templars before Friday the 13th. He ordered them to vacate the possessions and leave Europe. Some believe some of the ships may have gone to America to hide things around.

When the church came and caused havoc they just switched their name to FreeMasons and continued to go ahead. By the time of the FreeMasons more occult forms were created and more of a dialect was formed among the FreeMasons. Still even though they had more occult stuff they still hid certain things or waited for certain people to do things to invite them into the deeper networks.

As for the Illuminati some people believe they may have already existed or a name similar to that existed. What we know is it was created or engineered by certain jewish people particularly the whole sabatean(lurian) kabalists who wanted to infiltrate the FreeMasons and use them as a vehicle for World Domination and as a way of controlling the goyim by de-occultifiying them.

Apparently they were successful and now freemasonry is a roached out motel of retarded xtians. Xtians believe they are "ebul debil peple" funny if they knew how much xtian occult stuff they do with bible, old and new testaments, koran, and other jewish occult texts. It be akin to discovering how much occult knowledge the jesuits have and perform from the people pumping the kaballah and pumping energy and the use of others spiritual energies for their own gains.

zionism is a radical movement to give the jews their eretz yisrael and on top of that control the land of milk and honey i.e. World domination. Do you really think the founding fathers were zionist idiots at the behest of the jews. The only person who is questionable is Alexander Hamilton it's believe by some people and an article was typed up here on the JoS. That he was a rothschild agent. Why because he allowed the 20-year charter for rothschild's central banking system. It's unsure how far hamilton was in the occult but it's possible hamilton was unaware he was being used as a Yuri Bezmenov puts it a "schmuck useful idiot". It's possible Hamilton was in some level of knowing but due to ignorance may have believed he was doing good to help establish America. Probably one of the reasons he got killed later on by Aaron Burr during the duel. History states something but is it actually that or is it possible maybe Burr had some dirt on Hamilton and decided to pop him.

The history of America, although it's your continent, is very nasty: all the native Americans messacres. I'd like to hear your opinion about this.

The history of America is only messy because people i.e. shabbos and jews hide it's true history. America was supposed to be a Whites territory the original Americans were White so people from Egypt and various Meso-American training facilities were White. There were other races of course but practices of racial separation and racial segregation so for example some Arabs are Meso-American and some Meso-Americans are Arabs. Why and how do I know this if you study the JoS Thoth(Hermes Trismegestus) a.k.a. Quetzalcoatl would traverse with his Vimana back and forth between Egypt and the Americas with students wanting to learn the different meditations and spiritual schools. It's possible similar racial templates were found among the darker skinned people and perhaps things occurred also because the enemy it's possible some people were unable to return back to their continent and thus remained in the Middle East or vice versa. Again it begs a study as I'm sure if the Gods were around it would be an eyeopener to Arab and American people and would explain why some Latinos look Arab or have Arabic features despite the centuries and millenias of time since the Gods left.

America's history of the Amerindians is perfectly fine. For example we celebrate Thanksgiving not because of some hippy commune with Amerindians but because our White forefathers and foremothers fought to survive against the indians. People think America is a walk in the park. The Asiatic-Dark indians of America were savage monsters killing each other, raping each other literally and figuratively, scalping each other. They were civilized. I have no idea why you say "very nasty' who the fuck gives a shit if it was nasty. We took'em out good enough I'd say. Today indians decry our history and are socially marxised and on top of that are civilized. Thanks to White people for teaching them civility.

It's not "very nasty" you can argue kosher history is very nasty like for example the 6 gorillian tears shed in the tikkun hashoah. Oy vey goyim for 6 gorillian years, you'll hear our prayers of 6 gorillian tears, 6 gorillian times a minute every minute for 6 gorillian years.

Obviously their history and the potential of killing directly and indirectly hundreds of millions IF not billions of people. Technically had the enemy not attacked 10,000 years ago and 5,776 with their kosher agents. Maybe our population would have been well into the tens of billions and people wouldn't suffer in a kosher supervised planet.

So very nasty is figurative to you. You believe it's nasty I'd state I've seen nastier. For example in the last 300 or so years something like half-a billion people have died directly and in directly due to kosher supervision, jacobinite/frankists, WW1, WW2, other wars, soviet russia, soviet china and to this day people still get killed and murdered almost everyday due in part to kosher supervision.

In other words it's good we massacred the Amerindians for our own survival THEY not us instigated the issue. Plus if you think about it since history before kosher history existed then the Americas is White dominion if Amerindians wish to be in America they'd either be in some racial separated place or back to their original place of living.

Originally like I said Knights Templar -> Free Masons. It was Luciferian and Satanic but only a small amount the rest of Free Masonry were nothing more than recruiting schools waiting for the person to smarten up and then recruit them into the inner circles.

Now a days all masonry is kosher garbage since the kikes took over it and killed everyone who was in the know i.e. gentiles. So much for good people of the book "Oy vey goyim we gonna kill you for reaching out to da enemy of our enemy Oy vey". And then they state jews are good and holy and chosen. Why do they need to infiltrate silly occult schools of their enemy because they know that Satan and the Demons want to rid the World of the plague called the jews and these guys probably ruined a great deal of physical planning from the sabateans(lurian-zevi-frankists/jacobins).

Unenlightened energy?

Are you just spouting this non-sense to contradict for the sake of contradiction. Luci = Lux = Light. If Lucifer means bringer of light. Then Luciferian means the opposite of what you stated.

You sound like you haven't deprogrammed yourself from xtianity or as I like to call it by it's political title judeo-bolshevism. Your name implies, Silvio, that your some kind of Central, Caribbean, and or South American who knows English or translates English. So maybe you have some sort of Latinization of the Americas not Italy. So in my opinion you were previously a xtian or your exposed to xtian non-sense. Study the forums and Satan'sLibrary www.satanisgod.org

Gear88, I got the information of Lucifer being unenlightened energy, the fallen angel, directly from JOS. Perhaps u should post ur reply without calling my questions ignorant or don't reply in the first place.
Are you hallowing the massacres of the Native Americans? Most of you were originally European settlers, first of all the founders, none were originally American, so let ur egotism rest for a second, please. You find it acceptable to invade a continent, kill its people, and make it a white continent??? Just the mentality of israel. If you all are so enlightened, why are you so hateful and racist? I read plenty of texts from JOS and I cherish the truth i find here, but I can't and mustn't accept everything without using my reason.

Also, don't analyze neither my name nor my background or ethnicity, it's not ur business. Ur simply being racist and prejudiced. Don't worry, my English, although it's a very faulty language, is better than many Americans'.

Gear88 said:
Osiris Silvio said:

No and maybe.

Unenlightened energy?

Gear88 said:
Osiris Silvio said:

No and maybe.

Unenlightened energy?

Doesn't America give israhell 3 billion dollars every year? Most of the super advanced israeli war planes are made in america and given for free to the kikes. Plus, jews made ww2 thru america, Hiroshima and the war on hitler.... Plus today Zionists rule that continent. So isn't reasonable to think that the jews have had a hand in its foundation? A rhetoric question, btw.

Osiris Silvio said:
Gear88 said:
Osiris Silvio said:

No and maybe.

Unenlightened energy?

Gear88 said:
Osiris Silvio said:

No and maybe.

Unenlightened energy?

Doesn't America give israhell 3 billion dollars every year? Most of the super advanced israeli war planes are made in america and given for free to the kikes. Plus, jews made ww2 thru america, Hiroshima and the war on hitler.... Plus today Zionists rule that continent. So isn't reasonable to think that the jews have had a hand in its foundation? A rhetoric question, btw.
The Jews did not found America. They infiltrated and subverted it, just like Freemasonry.

Hell-o

please could you tell me your favourite tartaian documentaries, i.e. ones that don't include red herrings such as flat earth

thanks for reading

satanama! <3

SS322 said:
Dear High Priests, thanks for your replies! Allow me to explain myself. The first time I heard about Tartaria was before I even became a Satanist when listening to videos about Slavic Aryan Vedas (which is not a flat earth topic; they claim we descend from aliens who landed in Hyperborea).

Somebody who added to the popularity of Tartaria was Anatoly Fomenko. He's a Russian chronology critic. I don't know if he is a kike. He is a replacement theologists though and claims that Moscow was the real Jerusalem (which sounds like bs, though it at least contradicts everything that real kikes believe). Another guy who over the last 1-2 years made Tartary become a famous meme or conspiracy theory (whichever term you prefer) is that English dude Martin Liedtke. He is definetely a flat earther (which Fomenko definetely isn't) and again I'm not sure if he's a kike or not. These people around Martin Liedtke are the ones who talk about the mudflood and also free energy and stuff. As I mentioned in another post some time ago I believe that certain topics are just brought to public attention in order to link them with nonsense and thus discredit them for the masses. Tartaria existed. There is no doubt about that since there are tons of historic accounts. The only question is when did it cease to exist and how far did it really reach before its end.

If we take the failed revolt of Pugachev as Tartary's end then the newly founded USA wouldn't have had to declare their independance from the horde because it ceased to exist or at least ceased to be politically relevant. England though is one of the countries that to this day have a close connection to the USA.... makes me wonder when the Hellenistic and Pagan USA of the founding fathers was turned into the judeo-christian mass grave of native Americans that we know today. Seriously. When do you think happend the takeover? :?:

As for mudflood, I think it's very interesting and doesn't deserve to be grouped together with (((flat earth))). Here is a picture of the Capitol in Washington DC during some renovation works:
dc_cap-jpg.21928

https://www.stolenhistory.org/threads/washington-district-of-columbia-capitolium.1085/
You know that in the roof of that exact building is the painting of George Washington together with Poseidon and other Greco-Romen Gods.
The German word for history is "Geschichte" which comes from Schicht (shift/layer), meaning the layers of soil which have always been studied by people in order to deduce conclusions about the past. So our German word for history already kind of implies what people these days call mudflood (btw: rearrange the letters of "mudflood" and you get "doomful").

As for the giants: There were no such giants in Europe 300 years ago. I never said that and please don't make it look as if I did. The giants lived in Tartaria which means eastern Russia and probably North America. Giant rifle makes no sense for regular people:
punt_gun.jpg

Especially the horned giants (one of the skulls has been found in Sayre, Pennsylvania) seem to still exist in the Black Forest of Pennsylvania. Numerous people claim to have seen them over the ages as well as the "thunderbirds" (pterodactyls) that still fly around there. I believe we had real giants in Europe as well but that was much longer ago than just 300 years.

Here is a better source about the Washington DC -Rome - connection: https://alison-morton.com/2015/06/21/rome-and-washington-dc/ The writer also mentions the pantheon szene in the capitol.

Hell-o

Would you be able to suggest to me some documentaries on Tartaria which dont have the red herrings of flat earth, or other disinformation

thanks for reading

Satanam! <3

SS322 said:

dc_cap-jpg.21928

punt_gun.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back