Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Backup Forums And Bug Fixes

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
There is a system bug in regards to password retrieval which for the last 2-3 days has been affecting some of our members. We will be resolving this in the soonest way possible.

We now also have a backup forum. This forum is an exact mirror of this one, in case the forum is taken down as with the usual enemy crap. You can find the forum here [it is currently locked for security purposes and will open if an emergency happens or as needed]: https://www.theyknow.in/

There will be more updates as we go on the system limitation bug fix as well.

Thanks to everyone for the help and patience, and everything done to make this possible. We are marching on.

HAIL SATAN!!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Great work and my thanks to everyone who worked on this. These kinds of things should prove invaluable in case the enemy goes full shoah on us in the future.

I bookmarked your link, thank you for all your
Dedicated efforts Hail Satan

This happened to me the other day you can click forgot password and reset if it happens, email should be in the spam folder actually. And you hit that link so you can reset password.

Greetings i just realised something as i was trying to login using my username ************* also my username for joy of satan forumsi dont know how this happens .most of the time i use school wi-fi to login here and also use the same wi-fi to login to my school account .

Thank u for ur hard work JoS ministry sending love here from Lithuania.

Shezi666 said:
Greetings i just realised something as i was trying to login using my user and it show name ************* also my username for joy of satan forumsi dont know how this happens .most of the time i use school wi-fi to login here and also use the same wi-fi to login to my school account .

You need to be real careful. I removed the details of what you wrote. Public wifi networks can be monitored. This means people can see you are visiting this page. This may not necessarily be bad, or they may haven't even noticed, but you need to be careful regardless.

You can use a VPN to do this from your phone to do this from a public WIFI. Any VPN will do, any that is free in the Appstore or Android Store. Then your school will not see what you are browsing.

You also need to make an account with another email, preferably a random email.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You need to be real careful. I removed the details of what you wrote.
You can use a VPN to do this from your phone to do this from a public WIFI. Any VPN will do, any that is free in the Appstore or Android Store. Then your school will not see what you are browsing.

Opera browser has free VPN incorpored in private mode (which turns on automatically when you turn to private mode) which apparently sounds quite safe/secure.

As for the network, always when I go somewhere I use my own internet from the SIM, especially at work.

Brilliant folks, this forum is magik I couldn't work the yahoo groups, but this is more user friendly even for me :D

Thanks.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What do you mean by updates? I remember some time ago reading that the God's wanted to give new spiritual informations, are you talking about this?

It's kind some time that i'm waiting and it would be nice to have new informations :geek: :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shezi666 said:
Greetings i just realised something as i was trying to login using my user and it show name ************* also my username for joy of satan forumsi dont know how this happens .most of the time i use school wi-fi to login here and also use the same wi-fi to login to my school account .

You need to be real careful. I removed the details of what you wrote. Public wifi networks can be monitored. This means people can see you are visiting this page. This may not necessarily be bad, or they may haven't even noticed, but you need to be careful regardless.

thank you HP advice taken .

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What do you mean by updates? I remember some time ago reading that the God's wanted to give new spiritual informations, are you talking about this?

It's kind some time that i'm waiting and it would be nice to have new informations :geek: :D

The JoS websites are to go through massive updates, but we are waiting back on this yet, and while at it, we are just posting new things instead.

The library will be updated in a few days with the new updates, and the thing is, it's all never ending. I do whatever needs to be done on one day, and it always feels like one is at square one. It's enough to make someone mental.

EnkiUK3 said:
Brilliant folks, this forum is magik I couldn't work the yahoo groups, but this is more user friendly even for me :D

Thanks.
ikr I barley go on yahoo groups actually there is some good stuff on our yahoo groups though.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The JoS websites are to go through massive updates, but we are waiting back on this yet, and while at it, we are just posting new things instead.

The library will be updated in a few days with the new updates, and the thing is, it's all never ending. I do whatever needs to be done on one day, and it always feels like one is at square one. It's enough to make someone mental.
I understand, thank you for your work!

I recall this as well
when they say they want to reveal more spiritual information, are they referring to new, more powerful meditations being posted on the meditations webpage? or are they referring to revealing more information in regards to spiritual concepts and allegories? like how certain stories of the gods are not to be perceived as having actually happened, more of like how they have spiritual meaning and deep allegories hidden within them?
Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back