Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fake News, Internet Era, And Jew Propaganda

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
The situation is that nowadays, information travels and travels, and jews do largely control all the information. Hoaxes travel, and jews do extensive lying. Many people are still stuck on the TV which lies to them.

The jews had a monopoly on "News reporting". News reporting should be just that: NEWS FUCKING REPORTING for the most part, without politics involved. However, that is an impossibility and we know this all very well by realistic standards. Still, being impersonal should be an aim for good reporters, but it is impossible in this line of profession.

You report what happened about an event, but what events matter and what events do not matter [or should be hidden even] are for the mega-jew conglomerates to decide. Since Hitler's time nothing in that regard has changed, and if anything, it was only intensifying until the internet era.

The fact that this was the case until now, but now, they are having a few rivals, is giving them an intense drive to destroy all other news outlets, and any other individuals that report news or dig into things, and practice similar work to that of Journalists. Free speech is the backbone of these operations, allowing people to speak freely.

The truther community and a lot of people who dig into these reported events, or do general reporting, is a problem to jews, as this creates different narratives and shifts the attention of people to different topics, which gives ability for people to be informed from other sources, or actually cross verify what is real and what is not. And this enrages the jews.

Jews claim that the problem is that these people report lies, or that otherwise they do bad reporting. Everyone who reads the news here on a daily basis, will laugh. So what makes the jews more ordained to lie to people, or give them fake news, or false reporting, and ordained joe from down the street to make his own analysis of events?

It's just the jews are crazy and guilty, so they know that the more joe and others dig into the holes of the system, they will find more and more things that are actually threatening to the jewish conspiracy or numerous other conspiracies. Even worse it becomes when Joe and his fellows do actually find things that they can prove. For this, they not only brand the people of doing FAKE NEWS, but they also brand them as CONSPIRACY THEORISTS and other censorship terminology, to shut people down.

I listen to Kookspiracy theories everyday on CNN. Why shouldn't I listen to some KOOKSPIRACY theories from Joe down the street as well? And unlike CNN, many "Joes" online do provide at least some proof in many cases. But no, we must only listen to the fables of the jews: Bible, CNN, CNBC, and the related jew created garbage.

The jews since before Hitler's time were used to just issuing a shitty article in a shitty jew owned newspaper, and this was REALITY, they were never questioned, and nobody had the ability to actually fact check anything. They just took everything they were told for granted. They had the power to create "Reality" merely based on articles, or from the one sided television, or radio.

Later on, the emergence of the internet changed this, as progressively people had the opportunity to search things for their own, and actually also control what was projected in front of them, at least to an extent. As time went, the emergence of the internet, ruined the jews and their conspiracy, as the freedom of information merely exposed them and does so every single day. The internet hasn't only done bad things to people such as internet addiction, but also good things, people can be informed and they can learn if they want to, at unprecedented rates, and even at a very low cost, almost for free.

The jews are hopelessly fighting a battle of censorship in order to effectively have two things:

1. The power of the information flow of the internet.
2. The ADDED power of actually censoring the above power for the whole planet.

Needless to say if the Jews succeed, the amount of propaganda and brainwashing that they will be able to do through the internet, if this technology is completely tamed, will be infinite times more than the era of the newspaper.

This is why you see jews from Google and all the related ghouls, so much interested in Communist China. This is because Communist China has billions of people closed in a virtual information ecosystem, that is closed to the outside world, and this is used with centralized control, enforcing an even more powerful standard of enslavement for people. Even if one is a dissident or wants to think, or do actual criticism, they can't. Combine the above with a strong Communist police state, and you have the "Promised Land" of the jews.

However, as the jews understood the importance and the ability to also politically poison the minds of people while they do "Journalism", they couldn't help themselves but use the news as a brainwashing facility to promote their own ideological purposes against the interests of the people, so that they can serve their own political agenda and racial agenda.

Yesterday I opened channel, CNBC, and was listening to [but not watching] of around 10 minutes on commentary of Trump. Now, that is not political commentary. All this tabloid crap was, was a series of insults issued against Trump, extremely harsh criticism that one finds in the midday zone in TV, and not in legitimate news, and all they did was tabloid gossip masked as some sort of high political analysis.

Clearly, the news were a hundred percent hateful and biased towards Trump, and instead of trying to analyze what he is actually doing, or what his policy is, to inform the people and actually pull a judgement, all they are doing is they try to make the president into a clown. They say that this has to do with the freedom of the press, but the freedom of the press, as Hitler said, boils down to who it's shareholders are, in which cases in all the world's big media, it's the jews essentially. As such they control all that the world is getting informed ABOUT, and also the STANDPOINT from where people get informed.

For example, in Europe, during the refugee crisis, there was a directive issued from the European Union, so that news outlets should stop reporting the migration in a negative light, or in aggressive ways, and said that this was a security threat. This was burried extremely deeply in EU legislation, where people do not have time to read any of this.

Now, this obviously breaches any sort of the pillars of modern society, one of which is the freedom of journalism to do as they see fit. The pillar of "Freedom of Journalism" is only evoked when jews need to slander political opponents, or when they are to censor people from not even making it to the public eye. They control what is relevant, what is irrelevant, and so forth.

Azazel has told me numerous times that we humans cannot see everything, and that is the reason, because we do not have enough information, so we cannot always see the signs of how much progression we have been doing by the RTR's and everything else, which is a tremendous amount, and we must continue this. We are withheld from information systematically.

We remain oblivious. The enemy isn't going to project these in the news more than an extent, nor are they going to report the serious numbers that are required. This is because they know that reporting some things would throw oil in the fire. Despite that, few people do still do some journalistic work, but then again, that is the minority right now, and the majority of news outlets is merely politicized garbage.

Reading the news today from many outlets is merely like reading the Talmud. I was reading the news from when they were making a rampage when Trump said "Grab them by the pussy", yet, on the actual pedophile Epstein, more than half the articles I read, were always plastering the situation, treating it lightly, always giving their beloved tribesman the benefit of the doubt, and some even went as far as to extoll the jew and say very positive things about him. Half the article was about his achievements, how great and rich he was, as if the jews were ruffling their feathers.

On the other hand, the enemies of the press, will be destroyed by the yoke on the neck, based on mere ACCUSATIONS. Accusation of something means that one is accused, not that they are necessarily guilty. This again has happened with Trump. Trump is a rich man so usually, some women who feel like they have leverage, may sue him or claim that they have been raped by him. When it was about accussations of Trump, they went full throttle on him as if he was already accused.

When these accussations fall on jews such as Wienstein or Epstein, the Judenpresse takes this far more lightly, as if they do not exist. Even after legally convincted and proved to have hundreds of victims, they still praise them and write positive articles about them, as they sing songs to racial heroes from the bible that raped the "Heathen women".

We must fight for the information era by spreading information that counters what the enemy plans to do and has been doing. This is a first time opportunity. Information changes the world, and now we can do our part in this.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I don't even watch TV anymore ever since I got computer. Most crap on TV is kike propaganda anyway and if I want to watch anything I can do it on my PC.

I still remember when I went to "unplug" my TV and this woman behind table was looking at me like I'm sort of unicorn for not wanting TV in my home LOL!
BUT UH NEED TV IN MUDERN TIMEZ!!1111!

I remember watchin the news on one topic. the journalist riled people up against actions and non actions against supposed leaders and businessmen about something apart of the community which was being damaged. but, instead of telling who the perpetrator were and HOW people should go about this problem, they gathered the peoples anger, their contempt of the subject, and poorly dropped it as if actually giving the answer or solving the problem itself. they left the people scrunched up inside their own anger as if that would do something.

by the way they spoke on the subject, it was like they were used to doing it. like they knew people were so dum as to buy their lousy scheme to do absolutely nothing about the situation. wow

Can someone share with me some sites with good journalism that say the truth how it is?

BlackJackal said:
I don't even watch TV anymore ever since I got computer. Most crap on TV is kike propaganda anyway and if I want to watch anything I can do it on my PC.

I still remember when I went to "unplug" my TV and this woman behind table was looking at me like I'm sort of unicorn for not wanting TV in my home LOL!
BUT UH NEED TV IN MUDERN TIMEZ!!1111!
Same, you cant even choose what to watch, you gotta adhere to the crap they want to show you.

Only big and rich news companies can tell you the truth you know, goyim.. Because, eeerh, they are rich and big

I get the vibe that almost no one watches the regular channels anymore unless they are forced to cause they can't get internet or cable in their area. I also don't think cable is worth it either nor do I think anyone watches most of that either even if the Jew thinks they do it's a very small percentage they won't tell you that look up stats things like CNN especially are going down fast. If someone wanted to watch just a few things there are internet capable TV's now a days and you can watch some things for free or pay a small price for some internet streaming plans (like philo which is 15 to 20) most of the stuff is trash but sometimes I like to have something on in the background when I meditate cause otherwise I would not be able to sit there for a long time like a documentary or cartoon or something. Not much is even worth it.

SATchives said:
Can someone share with me some sites with good journalism that say the truth how it is?

I am not sure what others think about these but I watch these at various times since I prefer how they present the information and usually I find it to be more accurate than any other main stream news.

SecularTalk -- The Kyle Kulinski Show
https://www.youtube.com/user/SecularTalk
I usually watch this one since he tries to convey the information based on facts.

MidweekPolitics -- David Pakman Show
https://www.youtube.com/user/MidweekPolitics
This one can be annoying at times, and has callers that get tiresome to listen to but his segments are ok.

GoLeftTV -- The Ring of Fire
https://www.youtube.com/user/golefttv
He is a lawyer and usually shows up on RT in some segments, but he talks about stuff from a legal perspective sometimes.

LateNightSeth -- Late Night with Seth Meyers
https://www.youtube.com/user/LateNightSeth
There are some joke segments or interviews, but when he talks about current events in politics it usually matches the previous ones.

NewsyHub -- Newsy
https://www.youtube.com/user/NewsyHub
These are typically short clips summarizing things pretty well but I dont always agree with it, but is good to see another view.

NowThisMedia -- NowThis News
https://www.youtube.com/user/nowthismedia
Similar to the one previous they try to do summaries usually, but sometimes they also do stupid propaganda.

VoxDotCom -- Vox
https://www.youtube.com/user/voxdotcom
Not always politically based, but has some interesting data conveyed that is summarized nicely, usually.

LastWeekTonight -- Last Week Tonight
https://www.youtube.com/user/LastWeekTonight
I enjoy his segments, but the jokes get old after a while, but the information itself is usually good, but is not always about politics.

SXEPhil -- Philip DeFranco
https://www.youtube.com/user/sxephil
He has numerous stuff that has happened, sometimes politics, but he tries hard to be neutral until enough facts are available.

Lack78 -- Computing Forever
https://www.youtube.com/user/LACK78
He has gone more religious lately, but does not mention it in his videos, but he has nice "How is this a thing" segments.

SargonofAkkad100 -- Sargon of Akkad
https://www.youtube.com/user/SargonofAkkad100
I do not listen to him much, but sometimes he has good points. He can be a bit long winded but overall is ok.

Hope that helps.

The Sargon of Akkad is outdated he now uses this:
Akkad Daily
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCitU2-w3XE8ujvUZjcAnhIg
I still dont always agree on what he says but it gives you a view on other things that others do not cover

Kyle uses this some I think for info and has been on it at time:
The Hill
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPWXiRWZ29zrxPFIQT7eHSA
They have a lot of news each day, but I usually skip them because it is not usually stuff I care to hear about, but they cover some stuff.

Non political but weather related:
Suspicious0bservers
https://www.youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers
This guy is trying to change the climate model to use solar and particle emissions to show how climate change is not really happening, but mostly I watch him to get a summary of papers about weather and simplified weather news from around the world.

Figured I would add these to my list prior.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back