Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Resume People Do They Live

Mageson666

Have you ever had this happen its quite normal you met someone for the first time and they literally talk to you like they are giving their resume, with this blank look on their face like they are a robot, because this is a program they are going through. This is the normal method of greeting people in this society, the number one question they ask is "What do you do?" Its the request for the resume. Then after that they will quickly mentally calculate their position in the artificial social-economic hierarchy to you and either look down at you, feel even or feel insecure for the most part. Do they even know they have a soul?

This is the normal but why? The artificial system we exist within the Jewtrix's value on human life is defined simply as its value to the market place at the time and thus ones status as an economic production and consumption unit is the only value.

Why? Because the Jews have created an artificial society that is simply nothing more then a cattle market. The only value of the Goyim the Jewish word for Gentile meaning cattle, is their monetary value for the Jewish plutocratic, global economic system of enslavement.

Remember the movie "They Live" what do you think it was telling us from the inside? The first woman that the main character notices when he puts on the glasses and has the confrontation with was made to be an over the top stereotype of the typical rich, New York, Jewish yenta. Then she states into her wrist watch "We got one who can see!" Basically "The Goyim Know!"

Notice all the bank owners, corporation owners, media owners and 1 percent types are all shown as racial aliens turning the world into an economic cattle market of humans. This is the allegory the creator used for the Jews.

The biggest give away is the iconic scene with the money:

theylive-money.jpg

Notice the One dollar bill is used the symbol of who's god is on the One Dollar?

star-of-david-3.jpg

The bill is also printed by the Jewish Federal Reserve. The reason the Jews put their Kabbalistic symbols on this dollar is because the number one is the number of God in Kabbalah because it adds into all other numbers. This scene is openly telling you the Jews are your masters.

The Jewtrix is all around us and has been programmed into us by the Jewish matrix of occult control.

they-live-jews.jpg

Putting on the glasses gives one the ability "to see" as the movie states and hence it relates to opening the higher awareness which comes with the spiritual knowledge of Satan which is why the enemy removed spiritual knowledge so their occult matrix would work. Many insiders have access to occult knowledge the average population does not and sometimes they let this out in the way of movies. In this case as a warning about the enemy and how to overcome them with spiritual power. In the movie its only by breaking the spell and waking up the population are the racial aliens defeated.

It is normal for people to take in consideration the social standing / background of a person, and this is normal within a society, but we are also supposed [were this society natural] to actually also see a person.

Normally, social identity or what one does for a society and what one gives, is highly important, and it is reasonable to ask. However now this only translates to gross materialism and numbering, and is only meant to rank beings on the alien order, and not really to ask about any position or contribution with actual interest.

I do not believe that the random people have any extensive value in themselves, because if they had, being borgs would feel quite uncomfortable, but as it appears, borg is fine with them and the enemy has done their job very well.

Service to society or any actual value, or service to the world, or moral value of work or any service, is now abolished, as we are all into the MacDonalds mentality.

Gentiles do not sit very well in the borg situation, it always kicks somehow with them. Jews on the other hand thrive into this system, as it's natural inversion. Most useful elements of society are just trashed, and livid crap is elevated.

You know my mom found out I was a Satanist I told her the truth and showed her biblical evidence like the bad stuff just went past her brain. I told her it was stolen from paganism she said "It was took from other religions to have one good book" and she still believe in jewsus. The truth goes past her. It shows how much the jewtrix effects people. She has gone to except me so. I just thank Satan for it not being worse and she killing me for it but the facts just went past her. It's so sad to see people just be literal zombies and when they here the truth it goes past them because that is how the jewtrix program them.

Initially, I thought you might have been meaning autistic individuals, but you still might have been meaning them indirectly. When people tell you their life story, you reminded me about a woman I don't know but who is autistic and one day came up to us randomly and started a conversation with us as if we all knew each other, but without greetings. I suppose similarly to what a TV presenter or someone trying to sell you insurance or energy company or charity good-and-wholesome worthiness would start speaking to you like, in a similar way but of course in a different context.

I've seen her numerous times talking to people, and based on past interaction and experience with her I am guessing she speaks too much about too much, not having any filters. There is also a man who is similar who has more extreme autism (in one way, being "on 'the spectrum'") and he seems to do the same. I knew him briefly and I think he recognises me and looks at me as if he does but is too afraid to speak and he doesn't say anything. I've also seen him talking a lot, as well, and if I am going one way to do something, then go back the opposite way after I have finished a bit later, he'd still be there talking. So even if you didn't mean that directly, Magey, it still is a consequence of things which have happened.

HP Mageson666 said:

Have you ever had this happen its quite normal you met someone for the first time and they literally talk to you like they are giving their resume, with this blank look on their face like they are a robot, because this is a program they are going through. This is the normal method of greeting people in this society, the number one question they ask is "What do you do?" Its the request for the resume. Then after that they will quickly mentally calculate their position in the artificial social-economic hierarchy to you and either look down at you, feel even or feel insecure for the most part. Do they even know they have a soul?

This is the normal but why? The artificial system we exist within the Jewtrix's value on human life is defined simply as its value to the market place at the time and thus ones status as an economic production and consumption unit is the only value.

Why? Because the Jews have created an artificial society that is simply nothing more then a cattle market. The only value of the Goyim the Jewish word for Gentile meaning cattle, is their monetary value for the Jewish plutocratic, global economic system of enslavement.

Remember the movie "They Live" what do you think it was telling us from the inside? The first woman that the main character notices when he puts on the glasses and has the confrontation with was made to be an over the top stereotype of the typical rich, New York, Jewish yenta. Then she states into her wrist watch "We got one who can see!" Basically "The Goyim Know!"

Notice all the bank owners, corporation owners, media owners and 1 percent types are all shown as racial aliens turning the world into an economic cattle market of humans. This is the allegory the creator used for the Jews.

theylive-money.jpg

Notice the One dollar bill is used the symbol of who's god is on the One Dollar?

star-of-david-3.jpg

The bill is also printed by the Jewish Federal Reserve. The reason the Jews put their Kabbalistic symbols on this dollar is because the number one is the number of God in Kabbalah because it adds into all other numbers. This scene is openly telling you the Jews are your masters.

The Jewtrix is all around us and has been programmed into us by the Jewish matrix of occult control.

they-live-jews.jpg

Putting on the glasses gives one the ability "to see" as the movie states and hence it relates to opening the higher awareness which comes with the spiritual knowledge of Satan which is why the enemy removed spiritual knowledge so their occult matrix would work. Many insiders have access to occult knowledge the average population does not and sometimes they let this out in the way of movies. In this case as a warning about the enemy and how to overcome them with spiritual power. In the movie its only by breaking the spell and waking up the population are the racial aliens defeated.

Would you say that the glasses in the film are in reference to the third eye?

This is different its a neurotic social program, its the strongest among the middle class types. Want to feel an atmosphere full of neurotic insecurity go to a party full of middle class types after they get the drinks in them. You can feel it in the air. This is the resume people, the resume is their own socially conditioned insecurity that they are what they do and the value of their life is the value their job gives them to the market place. They are the number in their bank account the new car and big house and corporate job. There personal value as a human is their economic value and status. This is how they virtue signal with another meaningless degree or bigger car.

I learned a lesson a long time ago, you are not your job, its just something you do to do. Resume people commit suicide if they lose a job. Resume people enjoy looking down on working class people it makes them feel better. This is also why many middle class business types are so bastardly to workers. They believe in this artificial status hierarchy that those under them are less in value so they pay them that value. Never work hard if working for resume people. They get what they pay for.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It is normal for people to take in consideration the social standing / background of a person, and this is normal within a society, but we are also supposed [were this society natural] to actually also see a person.

Normally, social identity or what one does for a society and what one gives, is highly important, and it is reasonable to ask. However now this only translates to gross materialism and numbering, and is only meant to rank beings on the alien order, and not really to ask about any position or contribution with actual interest.

Legendary Creature said:
HP Mageson666 said:

theylive-money.jpg

star-of-david-3.jpg

they-live-jews.jpg

Would you say that the glasses in the film are in reference to the third eye?

It doesn't take a third eye to see a kike and know their tricks. :lol:

HP Mageson666 said:

theylive-money.jpg

star-of-david-3.jpg

they-live-jews.jpg

Thats true. When I think about it thats how everyone acts. It doesnt matter if its something you love or helping people. Its all about how much monetary value do you bring in.

I have volunteered at soup kitchens, elderly homes and Pet Rescue. People act like okay thats nice but your not making money. While youre wasting your time doing that, you should be in some corporation making them and you money.

Now that I think about it, thats really messed up. The soup kitchens normally heavily push xianity, the Elderly home depends on the place, but animals I love working with them. Trying to get them homes.

Ive always wondered why rich people talk about charity, yet If I had the money I would build and fund my own animal rescue. I would give money away to do this work. Im tired of the whole live your life for a paycheck thing.

Naziss3.0 said:
I told her it was stolen from paganism she said "It was took from other religions to have one good book" and she still believe in jewsus. The truth goes past her. It shows how much the jewtrix effects people. She has gone to except me so.

If you mixed oil, water, tea, Gatorade, pop, gasoline, and antifreeze, will it kill you? The obvious answer is "Yes" but to a christard it's all the same shit.

Many of these people do actually entirely collapse and when the whole system around them collapses, they realize they are nothing, and as thus, they suicide or worse. Financial crisis is when you see this, and it's brutal on them, more than anyone else.

It becomes even worse when people of internally inferior quality do get on this financial level, as they are the worst abusers, because they act all their dross when they find themselves into any position with people below them. Many of them are worse than the "Higher class", in all ways.

This is sort of like a typical "middle tier guy" who owns a little restaurant, doesn't know how to cook, and always makes sure to make the life of his 5 workers a living nightmare, because he can't run a business or something. If he's angry with his wife his workers are about to get it. Then he changes 100 workers per year to find those who are more open to the abuse. Then he goes bankrupt and commits suicide because life and the system is unfair, and because of course, all the workers suck and they are dumb scum. In their mind it was real, LOL.

HP Mageson666 said:
This is different its a neurotic social program, its the strongest among the middle class types. Want to feel an atmosphere full of neurotic insecurity go to a party full of middle class types after they get the drinks in them. You can feel it in the air. This is the resume people, the resume is their own socially conditioned insecurity that they are what they do and the value of their life is the value their job gives them to the market place. They are the number in their bank account the new car and big house and corporate job. There personal value as a human is their economic value and status. This is how they virtue signal with another meaningless degree or bigger car.

I learned a lesson a long time ago, you are not your job, its just something you do to do. Resume people commit suicide if they lose a job. Resume people enjoy looking down on working class people it makes them feel better. This is also why many middle class business types are so bastardly to workers. They believe in this artificial status hierarchy that those under them are less in value so they pay them that value. Never work hard if working for resume people. They get what they pay for.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The National Socialists knew this as well. They wanted to change society to replace the artificial aristocracy of money with a natural aristocracy based on psycho-spiritual merit. In which respect and place was given in society based on altruistic service to the community. Everything in National Socialist Germany was built upon the ideal of service to the racial community and by this service one can live with respect. The business owner and worker all work together to build the well being of society as fellow Germans.

Its only by uniting our excellent race together around our common identity in our racial culture that will be what will hold our People together its our love for our People and our actions for them that is the path to victory.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Thats true. When I think about it thats how everyone acts. It doesnt matter if its something you love or helping people. Its all about how much monetary value do you bring in.

I have volunteered at soup kitchens, elderly homes and Pet Rescue. People act like okay thats nice but your not making money. While youre wasting your time doing that, you should be in some corporation making them and you money.

Now that I think about it, thats really messed up. The soup kitchens normally heavily push xianity, the Elderly home depends on the place, but animals I love working with them. Trying to get them homes.

Ive always wondered why rich people talk about charity, yet If I had the money I would build and fund my own animal rescue. I would give money away to do this work. Im tired of the whole live your life for a paycheck thing.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Naziss3.0 said:
I told her it was stolen from paganism she said "It was took from other religions to have one good book" and she still believe in jewsus. The truth goes past her. It shows how much the jewtrix effects people. She has gone to except me so.

If you mixed oil, water, tea, Gatorade, pop, gasoline, and antifreeze, will it kill you? The obvious answer is "Yes" but to a christard it's all the same shit.
If you have enough muh faith, then "god" will grant you health and safety so that you can claim Red Bull gives you wih-hings! That concoction will give you superhuman superpowers.

The concept that anyone is inferior because they do some other type of work for a society, was always a totally alien concept to me.

This is based in the Talmud, and all sorts of other jewish manuscripts, which essentially do criminalize and instill a snobbish mentality about anything people do for a society, as the jew comes in as a parasite, and frowns upon the people who work as his victims, only fit for slavery and to be cannibalized.

People have internalized the above ranking thing because the idol of this society is the jew, and people aspire, or think that they should aspire, into becoming jews, so they can frown on the "inferiors" below them in the occupational ladder.

It's just totally sick, and in full contrast with reality.

HP Mageson666 said:
The National Socialists knew this as well. They wanted to change society to replace the artificial aristocracy of money with a natural aristocracy based on psycho-spiritual merit. In which respect and place was given in society based on altruistic service to the community. Everything in National Socialist Germany was built upon the ideal of service to the racial community and by this service one can live with respect. The business owner and worker all work together to build the well being of society as fellow Germans.

Its only by uniting our excellent race together around our common identity in our racial culture that will be what will hold our People together its our love for our People and our actions for them that is the path to victory.

Aldrick Strickland said:

It really just is as such, the Jews consider anyone who works beyond white collar to be the work that Gentiles do as Jew Simmons the Hebrew stated on his show.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The concept that anyone is inferior because they do some other type of work for a society, was always a totally alien concept to me.

This is based in the Talmud, and all sorts of other jewish manuscripts...

FancyMancy said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
Naziss3.0 said:

If you have enough muh faith, then "god" will grant you health and safety so that you can claim Red Bull gives you wih-hings! That concoction will give you superhuman superpowers.

If you have enough faith in Jeboo, drink 8 gallons of gazoline and light yourself up to reach heaven quicker.

#Preach
#HaveFaith
#BibleSunday

I can definitely see middle class people doing this but it's not limited to them. Lower class does this as well. You find it a lot in the urban culture but it's probably of a distorted way of what HP Mageson points out. If you're not making a lot of money in a company then the only next big thing they see you should do is sell drugs and be good at it. "Plugs" or people who have massive amounts of narcotics and hire others to sell it for them are glorified. If you're working to better the people in need or animals then you're seen as someone lower as well. This alien concept of being defined by your bank account is bad all around.

I rather respect successful scientist and doctors to the wildlife conservationist and community helper, etc. 99% of celebrities are no more special and most of the time less special than the person who works at a non-profit animal shelter.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

If you have enough faith in Jeboo, drink 8 gallons of gazoline and light yourself up to reach heaven quicker.

#Preach
#HaveFaith
#BibleSunday
Yeah! Take that, "snake handlers" who let themselves be bitten by snakes deliberately! Big wimps.

Jews are known to ingiltrate by kissing ass and putting in loads of "free lavor" for their host to gain trust. They are natural slaves and naturally mytinous too. They also naturally enslave as it is all they know.

To contribute is not to make money for oneself. Nor is power the number of dollars owed to one by a bank. We can take pride in all our work. Whether we are paid to cook for those who build the resteraunt or whether we are cooked for to build a resteraunt to be paid by, all jobs and all hobbies need doing done and one can feel pride in whatever they choose to follow. There is so much to do and so many small ways to help out your community and people will remember that and it builds a subconacious basis for racial identity too. Real power comes from within the power of the soul and its character. You can tell an individual lacks this when they brag about their trophies before their achievements, and their achievements before their passions.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

#Preach
#HaveFaith
#BibleSunday
Lmao

HP Mageson666 said:
It really just is as such, the Jews consider anyone who works beyond white collar to be the work that Gentiles do as Jew Simmons the Hebrew stated on his show.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is based in the Talmud, and all sorts of other jewish manuscripts...
Workers are a needed part of society, there would be no homes, or just buildings if it wasn’t for them.

hailourtruegod said:
I can definitely see middle class people doing this but it's not limited to them. Lower class does this as well. You find it a lot in the urban culture but it's probably of a distorted way of what HP Mageson points out. If you're not making a lot of money in a company then the only next big thing they see you should do is sell drugs and be good at it. "Plugs" or people who have massive amounts of narcotics and hire others to sell it for them are glorified. If you're working to better the people in need or animals then you're seen as someone lower as well. This alien concept of being defined by your bank account is bad all around.

I rather respect successful scientist and doctors to the wildlife conservationist and community helper, etc. 99% of celebrities are no more special and most of the time less special than the person who works at a non-profit animal shelter.

I agree with you these Urban people for the most part have hang ups about masculine or feminine energy too. It seems to be one extreme or the other. It is completely unbalanced. The whole culture looks down on anything creative or for the betterment of society none of them are ever happy their whole culture is being fake and the more aggressive or tough you are the better. It is kind of a twisted lower version of what this sermon was talking about. None of them are ever happy I noticed. They all have emotional problems and of course for some reason whenever I go around those type of people they always want to talk to me about all their problems and how miserable they are. I think they sense I am not like them and feel safer around me or something. I however choose not to have a part in this anymore even living in a city. Its like being a super normie lol.

slyscorpion said:
hailourtruegod said:

I agree with you these Urban people for the most part have hang ups about masculine or feminine energy too. It seems to be one extreme or the other. It is completely unbalanced. The whole culture looks down on anything creative or for the betterment of society none of them are ever happy their whole culture is being fake and the more aggressive or tough you are the better. It is kind of a twisted lower version of what this sermon was talking about. None of them are ever happy I noticed. They all have emotional problems and of course for some reason whenever I go around those type of people they always want to talk to me about all their problems and how miserable they are . I think they sense I am not like them and feel safer around me or something. I however choose not to have a part in this anymore even living in a city. Its like being a super normie lol.

LOL I probably shouldn't be laughing but I found it funny because I've experienced the same. It gets weird at some point and annoying at other times. In my experiences with them a lot of their problems are self made but they rather complain than work to better things.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

#Preach
#HaveFaith
#BibleSunday
Yup your so right that's the stupidity they have kill 10,000 wicked sinners for gawd.

Also similar to They Live that I saw recently was this one of Corporate Monster: https://vimeo.com/360228562 which is a short variation, but the guy takes a pill that lets him see them for what they are.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back