Page 2 of 2

Re: On Treating Our Gods

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:55 am
by Stormblood
Lydia wrote:Another thing I see, is some people think they know better than the Gods, or that they don't need their guidance. Satan and our Demons know us better than we know ourselves, and they want to help us become the best possible versions of ourselves. When a God gives you advice or guides you to something, do it!

For those who don't know what to do, hold a ritual to Satan and ask for guidance on what to study, how to help the forums/groups, how to better yourself, and so on :) If you don't have astral senses open enough, try the tarot or some other form of divination. This is how I became an astrologer here, it's not like I consciously planned this, but it was what was needed and I had the time to study it. Things fall into place, when you are receptive to guidance from our Gods :)


I have a rune set that I want to learn to use for divination. Do you think I should hold a ritual and ask the gods to bless them? Should I also empower them with all the elements or something? I'm asking this because I noticed often there's enemy interference and the answers don't make sense.

Re: On Treating Our Gods

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:17 am
by SdD
Lydia wrote:Another thing I see, is some people think they know better than the Gods, or that they don't need their guidance. Satan and our Demons know us better than we know ourselves, and they want to help us become the best possible versions of ourselves. When a God gives you advice or guides you to something, do it!

For those who don't know what to do, hold a ritual to Satan and ask for guidance on what to study, how to help the forums/groups, how to better yourself, and so on :) If you don't have astral senses open enough, try the tarot or some other form of divination. This is how I became an astrologer here, it's not like I consciously planned this, but it was what was needed and I had the time to study it. Things fall into place, when you are receptive to guidance from our Gods :)


Always good advice

Shael wrote:[quote = "SdD"] Godmode2 = Godmode ???? [/ quote] viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22659&p=96320#p96320


Thx..

Re: On Treating Our Gods

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:53 pm
by Lydia
Stormblood wrote:
Lydia wrote:...

I have a rune set that I want to learn to use for divination. Do you think I should hold a ritual and ask the gods to bless them? Should I also empower them with all the elements or something? I'm asking this because I noticed often there's enemy interference and the answers don't make sense.

I would ask for them to be blessed. I can't remember if I did that with my tarot deck, but I think I did. I'm not sure about empowering them with elements though.

Re: On Treating Our Gods

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:14 pm
by Stormblood
Lydia wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
Lydia wrote:...

I have a rune set that I want to learn to use for divination. Do you think I should hold a ritual and ask the gods to bless them? Should I also empower them with all the elements or something? I'm asking this because I noticed often there's enemy interference and the answers don't make sense.

I would ask for them to be blessed. I can't remember if I did that with my tarot deck, but I think I did. I'm not sure about empowering them with elements though.


Thanks for your answer. Maybe I'll also go through each rune during the ritual, vibrating them one by one for an amount of reps equal to their number.

Re: On Treating Our Gods

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:50 pm
by PeppermintTaco
Stormblood wrote:
Lydia wrote:
Stormblood wrote:I have a rune set that I want to learn to use for divination. Do you think I should hold a ritual and ask the gods to bless them? Should I also empower them with all the elements or something? I'm asking this because I noticed often there's enemy interference and the answers don't make sense.

I would ask for them to be blessed. I can't remember if I did that with my tarot deck, but I think I did. I'm not sure about empowering them with elements though.


Thanks for your answer. Maybe I'll also go through each rune during the ritual, vibrating them one by one for an amount of reps equal to their number.

Brother, water is psychic so you might wish to infuse water into your runes. Just a thought. And/or maybe Ether.
Have a great day.

Re: On Treating Our Gods

Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:56 am
by Vabzir.Vonpho
NinRick wrote:Thank you HP Hoodedcobra666!

Somehow your sermons come to me at the right time, I was just asking some questions, and you gave me the answers.
Thank you.


I completely agree! Whenever I have doubts and I check the forums, there is always a post that pin points the problem!

Re: On Treating Our Gods

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:37 pm
by MorningVenus666
Greatings Family

Ive Been A Dedicated Spiritual Satanist For precisely six years now , A Proud African Satanist .

Things have been on a rough patch , but I tried deep to understand why things dont go well for me .

Is it because I am African specifically . I found out that No . One actually has to make an oath to oneself to Suffer with the Gods .

Why the word Suffer ? It is because rationally speaking , why would you want to enjoy your success with people who did not even contribute not a single Rand , sweat or tear to it ?

I got a sigh of relief the minute I discovered this after the oath - I hope new members commit to this ideology of actually breaking a sweat and effort to the Gods , So as to gain trust and an open relation with them .

They are beings like you and I - Nobody wants to be taken for granted .

Lets work , Nature will reward and does respond . The Gods do reward and respond.

Do find the courage to hit the enemy hard!!

Re: On Treating Our Gods

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:53 pm
by Ion
I really needed to read this post. Thank you HP.

Hail Satan.

Re: On Treating Our Gods

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:06 pm
by Ghost in the Machine
I also needed to read this post again considering my recent encounters with some demons lately on the astral.

I had hurt one demon's feelings due to lack in trust and 'realness' of the encounter. He had come to me in my temple to provide me love and I practically cast him out as if he was just a thought-up mirage because I didn't trust him or thought he was an enemy. He was all bright and positive but after I did this his aura dimmed and he had a saddened expression for the rest of the interaction.

I've apologized to him twice and he seems to acknowledge it but it feels like he's still withdrawn. I really want to do something for real to make it up to him but I'm not quite sure just what I can yet that will really suffice, I'm struggling to interpret what he likes or wants.

Does anybody know any information on a demon named Haelic?