On Treating Our Gods

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Shael
Posts: 1141

Re: On Treating Our Gods

Postby Shael » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:58 am

SdD wrote:Godmode2 = Godmode ????
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22659&p=96320#p96320
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC
[Updated April 2019]

http://tinyurl.com/y3vh4tvu

MerKaBa PDF
http://tinyurl.com/y45fjl89

Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1918
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: On Treating Our Gods

Postby Stormblood » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:55 am

Lydia wrote:Another thing I see, is some people think they know better than the Gods, or that they don't need their guidance. Satan and our Demons know us better than we know ourselves, and they want to help us become the best possible versions of ourselves. When a God gives you advice or guides you to something, do it!

For those who don't know what to do, hold a ritual to Satan and ask for guidance on what to study, how to help the forums/groups, how to better yourself, and so on :) If you don't have astral senses open enough, try the tarot or some other form of divination. This is how I became an astrologer here, it's not like I consciously planned this, but it was what was needed and I had the time to study it. Things fall into place, when you are receptive to guidance from our Gods :)


I have a rune set that I want to learn to use for divination. Do you think I should hold a ritual and ask the gods to bless them? Should I also empower them with all the elements or something? I'm asking this because I noticed often there's enemy interference and the answers don't make sense.

SdD
Posts: 436

Re: On Treating Our Gods

Postby SdD » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:17 am

Lydia wrote:Another thing I see, is some people think they know better than the Gods, or that they don't need their guidance. Satan and our Demons know us better than we know ourselves, and they want to help us become the best possible versions of ourselves. When a God gives you advice or guides you to something, do it!

For those who don't know what to do, hold a ritual to Satan and ask for guidance on what to study, how to help the forums/groups, how to better yourself, and so on :) If you don't have astral senses open enough, try the tarot or some other form of divination. This is how I became an astrologer here, it's not like I consciously planned this, but it was what was needed and I had the time to study it. Things fall into place, when you are receptive to guidance from our Gods :)


Always good advice

Shael wrote:[quote = "SdD"] Godmode2 = Godmode ???? [/ quote] viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22659&p=96320#p96320


Thx..
¡magia se combate com Magia!
http://www.AlegriadeSatan.com
RTR Final pt vPintável
Final RTR - Paintable Version
Demónios: Os Deuses Pagãos Originais . pdf pt-BR

Heil!!!!

[img]https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/1/8/13182610/8188186_orig.jpg[/img

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 947
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: On Treating Our Gods

Postby Lydia » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:53 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Lydia wrote:...

I have a rune set that I want to learn to use for divination. Do you think I should hold a ritual and ask the gods to bless them? Should I also empower them with all the elements or something? I'm asking this because I noticed often there's enemy interference and the answers don't make sense.

I would ask for them to be blessed. I can't remember if I did that with my tarot deck, but I think I did. I'm not sure about empowering them with elements though.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1918
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: On Treating Our Gods

Postby Stormblood » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:14 pm

Lydia wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
Lydia wrote:...

I have a rune set that I want to learn to use for divination. Do you think I should hold a ritual and ask the gods to bless them? Should I also empower them with all the elements or something? I'm asking this because I noticed often there's enemy interference and the answers don't make sense.

I would ask for them to be blessed. I can't remember if I did that with my tarot deck, but I think I did. I'm not sure about empowering them with elements though.


Thanks for your answer. Maybe I'll also go through each rune during the ritual, vibrating them one by one for an amount of reps equal to their number.

User avatar
PeppermintTaco
Posts: 147
Contact:

Re: On Treating Our Gods

Postby PeppermintTaco » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:50 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Lydia wrote:
Stormblood wrote:I have a rune set that I want to learn to use for divination. Do you think I should hold a ritual and ask the gods to bless them? Should I also empower them with all the elements or something? I'm asking this because I noticed often there's enemy interference and the answers don't make sense.

I would ask for them to be blessed. I can't remember if I did that with my tarot deck, but I think I did. I'm not sure about empowering them with elements though.


Thanks for your answer. Maybe I'll also go through each rune during the ritual, vibrating them one by one for an amount of reps equal to their number.

Brother, water is psychic so you might wish to infuse water into your runes. Just a thought. And/or maybe Ether.
Have a great day.
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!

Vabzir.Vonpho
Posts: 5

Re: On Treating Our Gods

Postby Vabzir.Vonpho » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:56 am

NinRick wrote:Thank you HP Hoodedcobra666!

Somehow your sermons come to me at the right time, I was just asking some questions, and you gave me the answers.
Thank you.


I completely agree! Whenever I have doubts and I check the forums, there is always a post that pin points the problem!

MorningVenus666
Posts: 1

Re: On Treating Our Gods

Postby MorningVenus666 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:37 pm

Greatings Family

Ive Been A Dedicated Spiritual Satanist For precisely six years now , A Proud African Satanist .

Things have been on a rough patch , but I tried deep to understand why things dont go well for me .

Is it because I am African specifically . I found out that No . One actually has to make an oath to oneself to Suffer with the Gods .

Why the word Suffer ? It is because rationally speaking , why would you want to enjoy your success with people who did not even contribute not a single Rand , sweat or tear to it ?

I got a sigh of relief the minute I discovered this after the oath - I hope new members commit to this ideology of actually breaking a sweat and effort to the Gods , So as to gain trust and an open relation with them .

They are beings like you and I - Nobody wants to be taken for granted .

Lets work , Nature will reward and does respond . The Gods do reward and respond.

Do find the courage to hit the enemy hard!!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests