Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule - 15th of January to 23rd of January 2018

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP HoodedCobra666

Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule - 15th of January to 23rd of January 2018

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:19 pm

Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors!

I have taken many hours of work here to re-upload and get the RTR's running and back up. They are to be found here. There are never enough hours in the day for what is required to be done. 24 hours is like 20 minutes after a point with the workload. However the objective is done, the RTR's are up, and here follows the RTR Schedule.

One must also never forget...The RTR's were specifically shut down by the enemy gang. This shows their obvious shrieking fear in the RTR's. All our websites are under consistent fire. Why? In the internet there are hundreds upon hundreds or billions of pages. Rarely there are 'shutdowns'. On our own webpages it's a different story. One easily understands that the information here is of immaculate importance.

We must honor this and save the info, and also participate in what the Gods want of us to do on our end - spiritual warfare. This helps them do THEIR end which is the half the objective.

Everyone must participate. There are no exceptions in this. If we sleep on the future of this world, rest reassured, this world is going straight to doom. I hate to do this and I avoid doing this most of the time, but with the recent developments such as artificial intelligence (and those in power monitoring this) and many other 'inventions', 'policies' and the deliberate attempts of those if power to enslave the populace, if you sleep on that, you will definitely go down as a world. We need to keep pushing the wheel to steer this world into another direction.

We have proved many times over that we can do this. Thoroughly.

The more we do this, the better. There are good prospects for the future and they must not be lost to the morbid ideas of a few disgusting individuals and/or the enemy agenda.

The enemy's goals which are their spiritual blueprint, have this world headed for complete annihilation - any death, any annihilation, every destruction, so that they will achieve their purpose. This is their 'Torah', this is their 'magick' and this is the occult web in which they have clothed the world. It's our job to destroy this, and we have been successful up to now.

I will also write a comprehensive guide on how one can, by many times multiplied, empower the RTR's.

The enemy is losing ground, but the enemy must be destroyed spiritually and must completely collapse. Then their spiritual existence has to be eradicated completely.

At some point there will be some new RTR's coming up, one or a couple. If they come up during the schedule, we will inform you and make the necessary changes.

For all the RTR's you can visit here:

http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

Below is the RTR Schedule.

15. 72, 42, Terminating Jewish Financial Control PARTS 1 and 2 RTR
16. 72, 42, Terminating Jewish Financial Control PARTS 1 and 2 RTR
17. 72, Communications RTR, Destroying Jewish Rule and Domination Part 1 and 2 RTR
18. 72, Communications RTR, Destroying Jewish Rule and Domination Part 1 and 2 RTR
19. 72, Communications RTR, Destroying Jewish Rule and Domination Part 1 and 2 RTR
20. 72, 42, Communications RTR, Disarming the Enemy RTR
21. 72, 42, Communications RTR, Disarming the Enemy RTR
22. 72, 42, Communications RTR, Reversing the Curse Upon the Goat RTR
23. 72, 42, Communications RTR, Reversing the Curse Upon the Goat RTR

Below the Link to the RTRs.

72 : http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/72_St ... Names.html
42 : http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Ritual_42.html
Communications: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/11_9_Ritual.html
Terminating Jewish Financial Control Parts 1 and 2 : http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D298.htm
Destroying Jewish Rule and Domination Part 1 and 2: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/21817.html
Disarming the Enemy RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/I5417.htm
Reversing the Curse Upon the Goat RTR: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Lev_16_22.htm

Omar666

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule - 15th of January to 23rd of January 2018

Postby Omar666 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:55 pm

Thanks HP cobra for doing great job for us i was being waiting for this let me screenshort it :D
Hail SATAN!

Lonewolf

Postby Lonewolf » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:52 pm

Greeting to all satanic warriors .last year december was involved in a car accident and I lost my two front teeth at the top ,so now I can't vibrate certain letters like before e.g 'AHVW ,Ssss,TTT.etc so my question is OK if I vibrate the rtr through my mind without being aloud for now until I get permanent plantation teeth .thank you in advance

Purified666

Postby Purified666 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:36 pm

Thanks HP! I can't wait to see that guide you talked about.
Check out my Youtube Channel :
:arrow: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEzOaK ... 9b0g5YajQA

Führer, befiehl! Wir folgen dir!
Hail Satan!

Ninja 666

Postby Ninja 666 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:01 pm

Does anyone have the RTR zip file uploaded who can share a link?
HAIL SATAN!
RTR MP3 (Remember to hide your IP address with a VPN):
-http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html
-https://www.dropbox.com/s/gb2fphxlpv7jyff/RTRs.zip?dl=0
No need for account, cross out the pop up window and download again.

ss666

Postby ss666 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:11 pm

I've always wondered. Does an audio play of an RTR produce results? I expect it to not be of the same strength, but it produces the exact vibration of the voice.

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:13 am

ss666 wrote:I've always wondered. Does an audio play of an RTR produce results? I expect it to not be of the same strength, but it produces the exact vibration of the voice.

The vibration does not come from a living being with a mind and so forth, therefore, produces no plausible results.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:15 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
ss666 wrote:I've always wondered. Does an audio play of an RTR produce results? I expect it to not be of the same strength, but it produces the exact vibration of the voice.

The vibration does not come from a living being with a mind and so forth, therefore, produces no plausible results.

Machines don't have feeling or desire two strong things needed for witchcraft success.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:41 am

In the news reports jooooooish Hollywood is literally going broke and out of business and their social media companies are going under fast as well. And we have the rise of new social media sites not under their censorship control happening and getting ground. That is why alien zuckerberg dumped all his facebook stocks fast not too long ago. Which were worth billions of shekels. Facebook is going under. So is twitter.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:39 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:In the news reports jooooooish Hollywood is literally going broke and out of business and their social media companies are going under fast as well. And we have the rise of new social media sites not under their censorship control happening and getting ground. That is why alien zuckerberg dumped all his facebook stocks fast not too long ago. Which were worth billions of shekels. Facebook is going under. So is twitter.

Its not a strange thing that the American economy as a whole is going upwards (even for normal people) while the jewish empire like the hollywood is collapsing...It would make no sense if it were under different circumstances, but it does. Holy RTR's for the win.

Immortal

Postby Immortal » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:45 pm

Hello,

For ritual 72, The TH [underlined] is missing. It should be at positions 50,36 and 10.Also the old version had some letters in bold such as ‘AH and it was more easier to follow. The links for the mp3 and pdf files seem to be missing for all the rituals for today at least.

Hail Satan forever!

Coraxo

Postby Coraxo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:45 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Its not a strange thing that the American economy as a whole is going upwards (even for normal people) while the jewish empire like the hollywood is collapsing...It would make no sense if it were under different circumstances, but it does. Holy RTR's for the win.

Does this mean we can avoid the total collapse of the economy? Or is it a necessary event that we shouldn't prevent?
Hail Satan!!!!

Egon

Postby Egon » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:53 am

Isn't "Destroying Jewish Rule" and "Terminating JFC" the same thing?

HoodedCobra666 wrote:16. 72, 42, Terminating Jewish Financial Control PARTS 1 and 2 RTR
17. 72, Communications RTR, Destroying Jewish Rule and Domination Part 1 and 2 RTR

Terminating Jewish Financial Control Parts 1 and 2 : http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D298.htm
Destroying Jewish Rule and Domination Part 1 and 2: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/21817.html

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:29 am

Egon wrote:Isn't "Destroying Jewish Rule" and "Terminating JFC" the same thing?

HoodedCobra666 wrote:16. 72, 42, Terminating Jewish Financial Control PARTS 1 and 2 RTR

Yes, they are the same. I just posted the different links.

Ninja 666

Postby Ninja 666 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:39 pm

The RTR MP3 files (Remember to use a VPN to hide your IP address) [Just remove the hyphen]

You don't have to create an account to download. Just cross out the pop up window and click [Download] -> [Direct Download] again.
HAIL SATAN!
RTR MP3 (Remember to hide your IP address with a VPN):
-http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html
No need for account, cross out the pop up window and download again.

Ravenheart666

Postby Ravenheart666 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:17 pm

Coraxo wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:Its not a strange thing that the American economy as a whole is going upwards (even for normal people) while the jewish empire like the hollywood is collapsing...It would make no sense if it were under different circumstances, but it does. Holy RTR's for the win.

Does this mean we can avoid the total collapse of the economy? Or is it a necessary event that we shouldn't prevent?

...ehr nice question...(from my perspective) it is imperative whatever the case to do all the possible to wake up people to the threat before such event has it's tool so to speak , if havoc arises commies and related will take advantage and establish plain bolshevism and liquidation of any opposition... Germany was lucky do to historical and social circumstances , nationalism and love for the home country was in high reguards, people knew what bad times really were like back then , Hitler rivived the natural way of taking care of society and was destroying in the same time the chains of jewish culture and "religion"... Nowadays in America , this would be plain suicide of civilisation , so called , what remains of it... so I think it should be avoided , like for real , or at least winning more time..

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:15 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:I will also write a comprehensive guide on how one can, by many times multiplied, empower the RTR's.

Ooooh, looking forward to that! :D

I'm also looking forward for new RTRs! :D :D
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

ias E

Postby ias E » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:31 am

I still need guidance to achieve peace. Please get directions :|

ias E

Postby ias E » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:13 am

I feel that everything you say is true but I need proof to get the confidence you believe :(

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:55 am

ias E wrote:I feel that everything you say is true but I need proof to get the confidence you believe :(

Then study, dude...

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am

RTRs are the food for my soul...

...the glowing after energy when I finish them is the sweet dessert. :)
My Child, am I the One who is known by His lies? Or am I the One who is The Truth, and who they fear, because they fear the Truth itself? Oh, my child, why do you think I would ever lie to you?
48 61 69 6c 20 53 61 74 61 6e 21

DiscipleOfSatan

Postby DiscipleOfSatan » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:33 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:In the news reports jooooooish Hollywood is literally going broke and out of business and their social media companies are going under fast as well. And we have the rise of new social media sites not under their censorship control happening and getting ground. That is why alien zuckerberg dumped all his facebook stocks fast not too long ago. Which were worth billions of shekels. Facebook is going under. So is twitter.

Unfortunately i'm not sure that Facebook is going under... To me it looks like what is going under after the latest Facebook news feed algorithm update are the small business owners and freelancers who use the Facebook ads platform (that's why Facebook's stock is dropping), and the pages that post somewhat informative, and valuable content.

What this change in the Facebook news feed algorithm announced a few days ago is generally about is prioritizing the posts that get the most engagement (likes, comments, shares, etc). And the posts that get the most engagement are the dumbest posts (funny videos, nonsense "inspirational" quotes, xian quotes, 'emotional' videos/images etc). If you post something about some of the major problems of our society you will probably get 0 likes, or if your post isn't politically correct enough you will get banned immediately. But the post of Benny Hinn, or Sarah Prout, or Theresa Caputo will get tens or even hundreds of thousands of likes, comments and shares. Therefore, the Facebook algorithm will prioritize their post, because they are more "relevant", and they will reach millions of people, while any post that could be actually informative or useful won't reach anyone, because it won't get any likes and comments. And it won't get any likes and comments because the goyim hates to hear the truth, and because it's longer than 140 characters, and the goyim also hates to read anything longer than that.

This Facebook algorithm change will affect not only normal posts, but also ads. And the only ads that get a lot of engagement are the expensive ads of the big companies, and therefore they will be placed first in people's news feed. The ads of the small business owners and freelancers don't get a lot of engagement, therefore their ads will be considered "not relevant" by the jewbook algorithm and they will be placed last in their news feed, therefore people won't even notice them, and these ads won't work.

Every time when i think of Facebook i realize how dumb the goyim is, and i get a feeling of hopelessness...

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:58 pm

Larissa666 wrote:RTRs are the food for my soul...

...the glowing after energy when I finish them is the sweet dessert. :)

Nice quote Larissa :)
We are not just fighting for an ancient new world order, we are fighting for a world order that was, is and will be rightfully for this world.