Important

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666
Posts: 2430

Important

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:19 am

Important

The Jews are under going their time of Av, the time of suffering this month relates to the time period both their Temples and nation was destroyed by the Pagan Gentiles that of Babylon and Rome. The Jewish Rabbinical texts state the title of Av, means "Alpha-bet" the Rabbinical statements relate their Temple to the 22 letters of the Jewish Alphabet. What does that suggest the Final RTR might accomplish even more at the time of Av.

Keep up the Final RTR as much as possible this month. The Jews are terrified of this time.

StraitShot47
Posts: 529

Re: Important

Postby StraitShot47 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:33 pm

I know it seems that the Jews are always celebrating this or crying over that.

It's a running joke among the kike community that they're always in some sort of mourning or holiday. And most jews don't even know half the time, their Rabbis do though.

Their whole year is just one weird occult ritual basically with few days off in between.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5818

Re: Important

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:52 pm

Essentially, the jews have the same thing going everyday. They curse or they do something related.

Christians are the same, and Muslims the same. Gotta feed the egregore daily. However, "All of them" participate on the key rituals, while their spiritualists handle the rest of the days.

All the existence of jews is a curse upon humanity that is manifested in human form.

StraitShot47 wrote:I know it seems that the Jews are always celebrating this or crying over that.

It's a running joke among the kike community that they're always in some sort of mourning or holiday. And most jews don't even know half the time, their Rabbis do though.

Their whole year is just one weird occult ritual basically with few days off in between.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

slyscorpion
Posts: 1385

Re: Important

Postby slyscorpion » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:13 pm

Is that why it seems they are going under faster so far as the energy right now. I can sense it. I buried a version I made of the race awakening ritual with a pentagram on the night of the 4th I believe (this was a little extra thing I did cause I wanted to see what would happen) at one point after that the earth around me was at such a high vibration energy wise I started having symptoms of some kind. Anyways I think this is really getting to them I guess this time of year is really bad for them if we do the final rtr. I will keep doing it more than once a day at least this whole month.

sip
Posts: 355
Location: 666

Re: Important

Postby sip » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:35 am

Time to Celebrate with RTR's. Cheers mates.

HAIL SATAN

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_ ... -Weeks.htm

slyscorpion
Posts: 1385

Re: Important

Postby slyscorpion » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:43 am

It seems like the 11th this month is their strongest day of morning. Let's celebrate it with many rtrs. We can do this let's bring their end. Their days of mourning are our days of jubulence and celebration.

Hail Satan

Artanis
Posts: 918
Location: Kikennilator

Re: Important

Postby Artanis » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:29 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Important

The Jews are under going their time of Av, the time of suffering this month relates to the time period both their Temples and nation was destroyed by the Pagan Gentiles that of Babylon and Rome. The Jewish Rabbinical texts state the title of Av, means "Alpha-bet" the Rabbinical statements relate their Temple to the 22 letters of the Jewish Alphabet. What does that suggest the Final RTR might accomplish even more at the time of Av.

Keep up the Final RTR as much as possible this month. The Jews are terrified of this time.



´´Terrified of this time``? :) :)
...
...
Lets give them something to be REALLY TERRIFIED about :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

Lordbaphamet666
Posts: 178

Re: Important

Postby Lordbaphamet666 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:56 am

3 to 4 rtrs a day!!!!! Let's fucking get it.

User avatar
HorusLucis
Posts: 206
Location: Nairobi,Kenya

Re: Important

Postby HorusLucis » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:10 am

StraitShot47 wrote:I know it seems that the Jews are always celebrating this or crying over that.

It's a running joke among the kike community that they're always in some sort of mourning or holiday. And most jews don't even know half the time, their Rabbis do though.

Their whole year is just one weird occult ritual basically with few days off in between.
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

ghostghostghost
Posts: 2

Re: Important

Postby ghostghostghost » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:27 pm

i do rtr in saturn hour please say in time rtr good

Horizon666
Posts: 14

Re: Important

Postby Horizon666 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:41 pm

Hi Brother Cobra and Satanic family,

Have done RTR's non stop since January [Dedicated 23rd Dec 2018] and continue to do so come what may. Will also do [both] race awakening rituals for three day starting from 11th Aug, as i missed your call to arms earlier, also have Leuctenberg Report with .srt close caption file if wanted.

Thanks

HAIL SATAN

Lilithdaughter
Posts: 30

Re: Important

Postby Lilithdaughter » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:27 pm

Never back down.... Hail Satan

Starcopper
Posts: 57

Re: Important

Postby Starcopper » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:32 pm

Jews: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Deez ebil goyiim fiht bak! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Evil goyim: kekekekekekekekekekekeke we are legion kekekekekekekekekeke bye bye!
* delivers smackdown with RTR*

Artanis
Posts: 918
Location: Kikennilator

Re: Important

Postby Artanis » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:38 pm

Horizon666 wrote:Hi Brother Cobra and Satanic family,

Have done RTR's non stop since January [Dedicated 23rd Dec 2018] and continue to do so come what may. Will also do [both] race awakening rituals for three day starting from 11th Aug, as i missed your call to arms earlier, also have Leuctenberg Report with .srt close caption file if wanted.

Thanks

HAIL SATAN



Just focus on the FINAL RTR for now my Brother/Sister. We only did the Race awakening rituals on those days because it was the best days(where they had more power) to do it.

We will do it in the future too though, so dont worry my Brother/Sister. :)
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

Artanis
Posts: 918
Location: Kikennilator

Re: Important

Postby Artanis » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:40 pm

ghostghostghost wrote:i do rtr in saturn hour please say in time rtr good



The FINAL RTR can be done at ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. The hour of the Saturn is one of the best hours to do the FINAL RTR if your trying to time them on a specific hour.
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

Master Darkness
Posts: 133

Re: Important

Postby Master Darkness » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:45 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Essentially, the jews have the same thing going everyday. They curse or they do something related.

Christians are the same, and Muslims the same. Gotta feed the egregore daily. However, "All of them" participate on the key rituals, while their spiritualists handle the rest of the days.

All the existence of jews is a curse upon humanity that is manifested in human form.

StraitShot47 wrote:I know it seems that the Jews are always celebrating this or crying over that.

It's a running joke among the kike community that they're always in some sort of mourning or holiday. And most jews don't even know half the time, their Rabbis do though.

Their whole year is just one weird occult ritual basically with few days off in between.

It makes no sense to have pity for the Jews. You can have mercy on the bacteria ... based on their characteristics, of course. For viruses it is impossible to have mercy. It is impossible to have pity for pests, all kinds, levels and whatever they are. Humanoid viruses, regardless of their characteristics, reptilian, rodents, etc. Infiltration is a weak and hateful fighting mode ... just like viruses and those hateful enemies.
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 885

Re: Important

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:42 am

HP Mageson really made a good point about steping up the rtr in August.

Bolsonaro encouraging the slaughter of criminals and murderors, India going tough on Kashmir, Heavy protesting in China to the point troops have to step in, protests in Russia over the sabotage of the opposition and i think there is even more going on.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rambo and 16 guests