Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Major Win

Mageson666

The American Department of Justice has stated they are now going to launch an investigation into Google, Facebook, Apple and other big tech companies to determine if they are going to bring Antitrust laws against them. This is a major win for freedom and can be the end of the monopoly the enemy has on the market of information. Keep up the Final RTR its bringing major results.

Google is clearly conspiring with China, and probably is the one who is sending all the intellectual property theft to the Chinese, and not some specific spy. Google ideolizes and has helped build the Chinese dystopia of censorship.

It's also for certain they do the same towards Israel.

Google has no loyalty to anything, it needs to be humbled.

HP Mageson666 said:
The American Department of Justice has stated they are now going to launch an investigation into Google, Facebook, Apple and other big tech companies to determine if they are going to bring Antitrust laws against them. This is a major win for freedom and can be the end of the monopoly the enemy has on the market of information. Keep up the Final RTR its bringing major results.
Just finished an RTR :D

HP Mageson666 said:
This is good news to me! I’ve been doing the RTR every night!

Questions avoided. Never saying yes or no to an easy yes or no question about their loyalty and policies. If that wasn't the most transparent thing of being guilty about something while still denying then idk what is. Congress grilled them!

Even the Zucc had to address to his company about pretty much not being able to do things they want to.

The democrats and their mainstream media outlets supporters had to finally admit that these big tech are being being biased. Even though they tried their best to not outright agree with the conservatives.

Good stuff everyone! Keep it up.

Cartman1997 said:
HP Mageson666 said:
This is good news to me! I’ve been doing the RTR every night!

Same here Brother! (5070 FINAL RTRs done now :D ) keep it up and one day we WILL be free of these things. MARK. MY. WORDS.

Have there been any more news on this topic? I hope for the best as the end of censorship is crucially important to advance. It is very hard to make real progress with 5 views a day for a site that is a gold mine of information. Leftists get milions of views for a 5 sec video that says fuck trump.

I wonder if this investigation will revive this year as an election weapon. It's about time they do something more than words to cool off the goyim

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back