Where Is The Love

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

Where Is The Love

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:38 am

Where is the love of Christ in the Bible?

If one actually reads the Bible its obvious there is none.

Jesus on what his ideal of love is.

Love is Hate:

Luke 14:26:
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple."

What Jesus states about his purpose:

Jesus who claimed to be the King and ruler of the Jews and world. what does he state about those who will not except him as King and ruler.
Luke 19:27:
"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

How is the coming and rule of Jesus described in the Bible.

Revelation 19:13:
"He [Jesus] is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God."

Revelation 19:15:

"Coming out of his [Jesus's] mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty."

Why all the murderous hatred and violence, what about the love. What did Jesus state his mission was:

Matthew 10:34:
"Think not that I [Jesus] am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

NaziMan12

Re: Where Is The Love

Postby NaziMan12 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:02 am

You're right there probably is no love ever even described in the Bible from Jewsus, but the masses have interpreted this poor, self-sacrificing slave working for the Jews, Jewish himself, as a man endowed with high wisdom because he apparently did some stuff and said some stuff that was different than the ruling class of the ages. This is just the modern interpretation - it was different back then.

People were forced to accept this hatred of the pagan upper classes because the Jewish people had claimed supremacy and most of these people were scared. It was a snowball effect - in regards to how Christianity gained more and more adherents because of it's strong arm. The Jews were armed and dangerous.

It was the masses of fearful people who were strong armed into accepting the Jews power and Christianity. Fear makes people stupid - even today if the masses were not fearful we would have a Nationalist government. This is my theory on fear any way.

We can see this history being repeated in the modern era with the Nazis and their fight against Marxism. The Jews were armed and dangerous than as well, but Christianity had been brought to its knees by our great ancestors and the Nazis had the power to defeat the Marxists.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

Bravera

Postby Bravera » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:21 am

My mom likes to say, "its religion that corrupted the bible"...

I wonder if I exposed her to the actual scriptures in the bible would she still still think the same.

Even if every jew fell off the face of the planet, it feels like we would still have to do the RTRs, these people have let this damn book define who they are..
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:11 am

Jeboo sets up religion in the bible and has Peter to be the leader of his church till his world war Jeboo, second coming. That is the whole point of the Catholic Church the Pope's unholy office is inherited from Peter,

www.joyofsatan.com

ASQV13886662080

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:40 am

This bi polar character which is the archetype of the joo is quite evidently a product of their theft of our knowledge in astrology.

Before the age of Pisces where the message for the last couple millenia was self sacrifice and submission, the joo was tapping into the age of Aries as symbolized by their rabbinical class associated references to the horn (of god) the ram’s horn.

This reflects exactly what they were, psychotic beligerents created for battering our world, only to retract and play a darth sideous/palpatine act “oh pleez don hert meh, im weak and frail”.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

HorusLucis

Postby HorusLucis » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:07 am

Mathew 10:34~36,is the verse i read to My Mum and Broh at a breakfast table on sunday(tryin to make it perfectly clear what the Filthy Nazarene is all about when it comes to love).And Momma be Like,"But the Preacher said this and that?"
Hail Father Satan Forever!
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:59 am

Yeah where would the average Xian be without the preacher to always interpret jebooism into something that will keep their asses in the pew and their shekels in the plate.

I grew up in the fundamentalist church and every Sunday was always the same. One big infomercial that was designed to get da bling bling into dat shiny plate. You could note it was a trained formula as it was the same pattern of manipulation each Sunday. How they structured it. Benny Hinn took this to new heights and made billions off the rubes.

Every Xian preacher is just like Jeboo, a con artist asshole who is all about da bling bling. Every time Jeboo preached he passed around the money bag demanding them shekels. All of Jeboo's ranting against money was a device to convince people to part with them shekels by putting them in the money bag of Jeboo and thus buying their way into Jeboo's magic after life. Just another scam to get dat bling baby. Jeboo was all about wealth and political power for himself.

www.joyofsatan.com

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:17 am

Loving the abuser

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:08 am

If you don't mind a bit of memeingful trollage...

Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:47 am

Bravera wrote:My mom likes to say, "its religion that corrupted the bible"...

I wonder if I exposed her to the actual scriptures in the bible would she still still think the same.

Even if every jew fell off the face of the planet, it feels like we would still have to do the RTRs, these people have let this damn book define who they are..

"'It's religion which corrupted 'the' bible', you say, Mum? Well, why does "god" not come down and correct it once and for all?"

HorusLucis wrote:"But the Preacher said this and that?"

"So? 'The' bible says 'Mathew 10:34~36'. What does a preacher have to do with anything? Stop wasting your money on this preacher so it can tell you lies, and read 'the' bible yourself, Mum."

HP Mageson666 wrote:Yeah where would the average Xian be without the preacher to always interpret jebooism into something that will keep their asses in the pew and their shekels in the plate.

I grew up in the fundamentalist church and every Sunday was always the same. One big infomercial that was designed to get da bling bling into dat shiny plate. You could note it was a trained formula as it was the same pattern of manipulation each Sunday. How they structured it. Benny Hinn took this to new heights and made billions off the rubes.

Every Xian preacher is just like Jeboo, a con artist asshole who is all about da bling bling. Every time Jeboo preached he passed around the money bag demanding them shekels. All of Jeboo's ranting against money was a device to convince people to part with them shekels by putting them in the money bag of Jeboo and thus buying their way into Jeboo's magic after life. Just another scam to get dat bling baby. Jeboo was all about wealth and political power for himself.

Well, baby jewsus does need a new pair if shiny; invisible; water-floatable; inter-galactic space boots. [Imagine a "jesus" Lizard runing on water, with a cruedly-drawn cross on his/her back, and the Trollface meme for his/her face.]

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

SEAREALM

Postby SEAREALM » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:00 am

There is a movie about a lady that ran away from her abusive husband. He eventually caught up with her. He said to her, " I love you, and I can't live without you. And I'm not going to let you live without me."
With love like that, who needs hate ?
That's religion.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:19 pm

The worship of Jesus breeds docility only because the concept of a Jew preaching his whole life for his Jewish bretheren, and ends up getting killed and tortured, but does not a regret a thing. This not only shows turning the other cheek but shows how you are suppose to go to the greatest lengths in being a servant for the Jewish people.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:03 pm

I have some friends who definately have some shame and hangups on being white. They go on and on about how the whites have killed so many people in huge wars throughout the ages, but I try to explain to them it's not us whites, but the jews. That can be hard to explain to people sometimes, but man if people can just see stuff like this. This stuff that's so obvious. It's the jews and their religions causing all this death. Not the white race. Their religions are just bathed in death and not just plain boring death, but violent gruesome death.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:25 am

Eric13 wrote:I have some friends who definately have some shame and hangups on being white. They go on and on about how the whites have killed so many people in huge wars throughout the ages, but I try to explain to them it's not us whites, but the jews. That can be hard to explain to people sometimes, but man if people can just see stuff like this. This stuff that's so obvious. It's the jews and their religions causing all this death. Not the white race. Their religions are just bathed in death and not just plain boring death, but violent gruesome death.

Did you ask them when a White does something bad which they don't like, does it still make them feel ashamed to be White? Did you ask them when a Black or an Asian does something bad which they don't like, do they feel ashamed to be a person? Did you ask them when an Animal kills another Animal, do they feel ashamed to be a Higher Animal/sentient being/living entity? :roll:

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:12 am

My love for doing the 72 RTR every day!

Braun666

Postby Braun666 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:56 am

I believe and HPS Maxine Dietrich pointed out that most if not all acts of violence come being on MUCH lower level spiritually and lack of awareness.

Those who are without are literally on auto pilot. Barely any control on the fate and destiny of their actions & reactions. Jews are much smaller in number, and have use their kabala to affect events and situations of all kinds. The bible itself is a curse that has manifested in the most atrocious and disgusting filth in this world.

The reality is that ALL wars were fought due to this kabala. Many events and how people act is due the following disastrous recipe, jewish existence(They are weapons of mass destruction) & gentiles lack spirituality(creates fated auto pilot actions and makes one defenseless to jewish curses).

Combined with the lack of spiritual defense that comes from Satan and the practices he teaches, and you have the world we see today. The only problem is the Jew.

You're friend that feels bad is a gentile. He has sympathy(This is TOTALLY absent in the jew) and somewhere understands the situation, something is wrong. But he doesn't know what so he blames the victims. Yes even those that have fought these wars at the higher levels were victims of this powerful spell(torah).
Hail Satan!

HorusLucis

Postby HorusLucis » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:15 am

Most of xtians,if am not mistaken,are just too Lazy/Busy/Ignorant to read the Filthy bible for themselves(Most,if not all,rely on their Retarded Pot bellied Preachers to do everything for them)
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:57 pm

Wotanwarrior wrote:My love for doing the 72 RTR every day!

What about the Demonic authority RTR?
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]

My president mentioned JokeHOOtard as stupid! Proud to be a Filipino in Satan! :lol:
Chew 666 gum, reverse joobroo alphabet and become better everyday.

Mezu

Postby Mezu » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:12 pm

Eric13 wrote:I have some friends who definately have some shame and hangups on being white. .

That is politically correct nonsense to hype minorities into godhood, under the guise of enlightenment.

The terms good and evil are so screwed up in pc society they have no meaning however you look at. The beliefs on that are too simple to require a basis whats good is whats good for there special interests and whats bad for us. Whats bad is whats good for us but bad for them.

Anyone who disagrees with there delusional crap is some kind of monster for not reaming there minority rumps out of sheer awe...and guilt tripling over gone days.

Someone ''thing'' was trying to tell me all that utter idiocy and my response was to seem to agree talk a bit, nod in the right places... then ask them every so politely with no Implied threat in manner or voice whatsoever btw: with all respect to to your noble long suffering personage...and I get what your saying, but before I go: ''Can I kindly ask if you would lick my boots clean for me?''

There,I hesitated, perhaps to let this sink in...and told them I was only joking, of course I did not, in fact want there presumptuous slandering bile filled mouths, idiot spew on them.

Smiling and waving, I bid them a great day, and slowly walked away. Did not say a word back to me.

Not very mature, but why not? Its very funny, and I needed a laugh...besides: Alone there kind cant really do anything anyway. Weak cowardly and foolish. The impotent look of outrage fear and panic was priceless.

Xavius_6x6

Postby Xavius_6x6 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:29 pm

As person who lived near friends with islamic fatih the ISA or Jesus of Quran sounds very aggressive , especially what he is supposed to do to people once he is back , it is funny how these religions put people in state of fear and each preach destruction of other in their own selective cult. Yet it is same God who seems to have in store the same for all of them according to logic.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:27 am

Xavius_6x6 wrote:As person who lived near friends with islamic fatih the ISA or Jesus of Quran sounds very aggressive , especially what he is supposed to do to people once he is back , it is funny how these religions put people in state of fear and each preach destruction of other in their own selective cult. Yet it is same God who seems to have in store the same for all of them according to logic.

I would put back into brackets as he was never really a physical being in the first place, being a thought-form.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

SatanicSlytherin

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:26 pm

FancyMancy wrote:Image

Definitely saving this one.

And yes, as I’ve stated before... it’s an abusive relationship that has lasted thousands of years. It’s disheartening, but Satan and us are victorious in the end.
“You are strong, stronger even than you realize. Carry this thought with you into the darkness ahead; let it shield you."

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:33 am

SatanicSlytherin wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Image

Definitely saving this one.

And yes, as I’ve stated before... it’s an abusive relationship that has lasted thousands of years. It’s disheartening, but Satan and us are victorious in the end.

The enemy alien E.T Reptilian, greys and Jews also are just leaders of the Jews I t hink and the Jews have a whole planet they run in Satan and Hell's Army galaxy. We are in a cosmic war with these people who are the scum of the universe. The only way to permanently end them is to educate more and more people about Satanism. The Jews will eventually die out and the the war will end forever and humanity will ascend into a new age.

Hps.mlimlal666

Postby Hps.mlimlal666 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:32 pm

People are so blind is ridiculous , What kind love is this that wants people to suffer and accept it? because of his mercy is enough? what mercy? there is no such thing mercy for this imaginary god. Bible is full of evil.
Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat .