Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Word Torah Means Book Of Spells

Mageson666

The Kabbalah writings state the Hebrew letters relate to the black flame and have a white the visible written form and a black form which is invisible, in Kabbalistic occult teachings the black or dark flame is astral light which is vibration of the letters. What this means is the Hebrew letters each have a vibrational pattern that is the real power of the letters. The word Torah means in Hebrew the Wheel of darkness which means putting the written letters into vibration by speaking the verses in the Torah to generate the vortex [wheel] of energy for the Jews to use for their own occult purposes. In basic terms the word Torah just literally means Book Of Spells.

The other aspect is the Hebrew letters are also charged to connect to and radiate this energy as talisman's into the material from the astral. Which is why Jews will use different talismans of the 72 names as amulets to manifest their purpose. The "god" of the Jews has 22 names which is the 22 Hebrew letters in Judaism. This is why the Torah is called the body of their god in Judaism, its made from the 22 letters. That's all the Jewish god is the 22 Hebrew letters that generate the vortex of energy for their occult workings and power.

The Jewish Torah is nothing but a Kabbalistic spell book, even the word Torah just means book of spells.

What that means is the Final RTR which reverses each of these 22 letters, is the total dissipation of the vortex of power the Jews use to enslave the word through. The Kabbalistic occult writings of the Rabbi's state the way to undo a spell in Hebrew is to reverse the spell in Hebrew in which means reversing the 22 letters undoes the entire Torah.

Sources
The Tree Of Souls, Howard Schwartz
The Wisdom Of The Hebrew Alphabet, Rabbi Munk
The Hermetic Tradition, Julius Evola

Awesome, let's bring out the best fight we can with the final ritual, and everything will become easier.

I believe in everyone here, because I am doing it. If I can do it, so can everyone else of our Satanic Souls.

And through corruption and theft they've siphoned people's psychic energy to feed their ogre gore.

I personally am happy to know that Jews are powerless to curse me because I'm undoing their energy vortex.

pineconedisgrace said:
why tf are yall so rascist? if the jews really think they are the best and promote christianity to our detriment then explain galatians 3:28? maybe if yall stopped the rascism youd have more followers. there is nothing wrong with being a satanist ave satanas all the way motherfuckers but holocaust or no holocaust hitler was terrible. ev en if he didnt kill anyone he still screwed over inoccent jews. so yeAH THE JOS IS GREAT MINUS THE RASCISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice try schlomo

pineconedisgrace said:
why tf are yall so rascist? if the jews really think they are the best and promote christianity to our detriment then explain? maybe if yall stopped the rascism youd have more followers. there is nothing wrong with being a satanist ave satanas all the way motherfuckers but holocaust or no holocaust hitler was terrible. ev en if he didnt kill anyone he still screwed over inoccent jews. so yeAH THE JOS IS GREAT MINUS THE RASCISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your lack of education on these matters while we provide it all for free is not our concern.

We are racist ie, in awareness of race because we are nature and universe based, and emotional self lying changes nothing.

JoS is Great cause it has racial awareness in it. U get tf I explained to you...

The fact of what livid trash christianity.

Why was Hitler bad if not of a holocaust? Cause he didn't bend over like world leaders today to give your species their wealth and bend over for no reason? He dindu nuffin'.

pineconedisgrace said:
why tf are yall so rascist? if the jews really think they are the best and promote christianity to our detriment then explain galatians 3:28? maybe if yall stopped the rascism youd have more followers. there is nothing wrong with being a satanist ave satanas all the way motherfuckers but holocaust or no holocaust hitler was terrible. ev en if he didnt kill anyone he still screwed over inoccent jews. so yeAH THE JOS IS GREAT MINUS THE RASCISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's your real racism right there you idiot! In the bible verse you quoted. For the scum jws that wrote the bible there is no race, they can take the authority to mix us all to death. So where exactly is the innocence? Why the most racist ethnicity accuses everyone else of racism? Why do idiots like you believe those accusations trough emotional instability? Where is the soul supposed to reincarnate if the bodies are mixed? The soul is racial. Caring about a race is the opposite of racism you dumb monkey. Know that by falling for such idiocy you yourself are a scumbag criminal who thinks is a moral person. Just like someone who votes for a communist leader knowing who he is is guilty! As for Hitler I advice to do some research while you still can find material. Why dafuq are all the materials that see hitler like a good person being taken down? I fthe holo is real why not debate with arguments instead of censoring and throwing people in prison. You accuse me of racism? I accuse you of being a racial criminal who will one day pay for the pain and biological damage you contributed to! I promise you that!

pineconedisgrace said:
You could take some time to read in order to know the both sides then comming with proper arguments.
Since the words of crimes from bible are purged from internet then you can spend some time reading this forums sites because it will show you more than enough, but look, we are racist, then how about should i give you sources outsides of JOS ey?
We all know how vile and discusting is judaism first by all of their talmudic laws.

1. Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim (non Jews) is like killing of a wild animal"

2. Aboda Zera 26b: " Even the Best of the Gentiles should be killed."

3. Sanhedrin 59a: "A Goy (gentile) who pries into the law (Talmud) is guilty of death."

4. Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."

5. Libbre David 37: "If a Jew be called upon to explain any part of the rabbinic books, he ought to give only a false explanation. Whoever will violate this order shall be put to death.

6. Yabhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse is permitted with a little girl if she is 3 years of age."

7. Schabouth Hag. 6d: "Jews may swear falsely by using subterfuge wording."

8. Hilkkoth Akkum XI: "Do not save Goyim in danger of death."

9. Hilkkoth Akkum XI: "Show no mercy to Goyim."

10. Choschen Hamm 388,5: "If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelite to Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration, to wipe them off the face of the earth."

11. Choschen Hamm 266,1: "A Jew may keep anything he finds that belongs to the Akum (Gentile). He who returns lost property to the Gentile sins against the law by increasing the power of the transgressors of the law. It is praise worthy to return the lost property if it is done to honor the name of God, namely if by doing so, Christians will praise the Jews, and look upon them as honorable people."

12. Szaaloth-Utzsabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17: "A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything about them."

13. Baba Necia 114,6: "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts."

14. Simeon Hadarson, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes, every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

15. Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non Jew in human form so that Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

16. Aboda Sara 37a: "A gentile girl who is 3 years of age can be violated."

17. Gad. Shas. 2.2: "A Jew may violate but may not marry a non Jew girl."

18. Tosefta. Aboda Zera, B 5: "If a Goy kills a Goy or a Jew he is responsible, but if a Jew kills a Goy, he is not responsible."

19. Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 388: "It is permitted to kill a Jewish denounciator everywhere. It is permitted to kill them before he denounces."

20. Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348: "All property of other nations belong to the Jewish nations, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without scruples."?

Even their leaders tell you that:
https://www.jta.org/2010/10/18/israel/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rS23i2RW0c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k
Even so, we can say that jews are responsible for creating the dark ages because they we're the ones to create the chatolic cult in the Roman Empire.
The flavians (2 millitary brother wich one of them hated pagans by killing english druids once for no reason) after the assassination of Nero they collaborated with The Alexanders (a jewish rich family from the Roman Empire) to send fund in order to create a cult that should abolish paganism with another ''religion'' created to control the people.
In this part jews like Josephus Flavius and Phillo took part as well, their roles was to combine judaism with paganism. They are the one who created that scarecrow on a stick called ''jesus'', the irony of christcuck is that they think that jewsus is against the jews WHEN HE WAS BORN FROM A JEWISH MOTHER! Dont you think that this was made in order to calm the angry masses? As a scapegoat, you know, jewsus hate the jews, so the christians follow the jewish way even if they hate them, they play right in their palm.
Ah my and i forgot to tell how it was stolen from so many pagan gods, ''but goym christianity is paganism too that's why its like them'', yeah sure that's why the christianity we're running around killing pagans ah, such good memories.
Meh, enough with religion, lets combine with politics!!!!
In the bible or talmud or what ever jewish book you can see that the king Solomon will unite the world with a single banner right? Hmmm.... a plan to ''unite'' the world with a single banner, a world without differences in culture or... diversity to say?
OH YEAH, it was communism wich was created by jewsssss
http://heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html

Jess.... this messege is geting long.
Just go and watch: ''Europe last battle''
''A war from another galalxy''
''Jews, the true enemy of black people (censored on youtube)''
If you dont want to read the site.
Oh and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPW5HGppsTU it will tell you some things about the ''let's start war in iran''.
Of course some of my information can be wrong but i tried my best to explain you

pineconedisgrace said:

Epistle to the Galatians is ment to confuse the goyim.

You will not find such a verse in the old testament or torah.

EasternFireLion666 said:
pineconedisgrace said:

There's your real racism right there you idiot! In the bible verse you quoted. For the scum jws that wrote the bible there is no race, they can take the authority to mix us all to death. So where exactly is the innocence? Why the most racist ethnicity accuses everyone else of racism? Why do idiots like you believe those accusations trough emotional instability? Where is the soul supposed to reincarnate if the bodies are mixed? The soul is racial. Caring about a race is the opposite of racism you dumb monkey. Know that by falling for such idiocy you yourself are a scumbag criminal who thinks is a moral person. Just like someone who votes for a communist leader knowing who he is is guilty! As for Hitler I advice to do some research while you still can find material. Why dafuq are all the materials that see hitler like a good person being taken down? I fthe holo is real why not debate with arguments instead of censoring and throwing people in prison. You accuse me of racism? I accuse you of being a racial criminal who will one day pay for the pain and biological damage you contributed to! I promise you that!

Pinecone disgrace. Do you see us goyim as prickly bothersome pinecones? Dont mistake this one for emotional instable useful idiot. It is clear a desperate scared shlomo here

This just goes on to show the lengths the jews will go to deceive with xianity. He promotes the bible, takes a quick twist to praise "Satan", and then demands that we also turn into xians, become unnatural and mentally disabled, and turn into a mob as the cattle is.

In regards to why the above has to happen, hmm let's ask the jews again and their jewish cookbook that is about ruining goyim brains.

Saul's statement in Galatians 3:28, about neither Jew nor Gentile all being one in the King of the Jews and the Jewish religion he taught, by its claim is contradiction. Saul openly made Gentiles convert to Messianic Judaism to be members in his cult in the bible, and put the laws of Moses upon them thus making them part of the Jewish culture while demanding they renounce their Gentile culture to become spiritual Jews. Hence how is their neither Jew or Gentile in a cult were all most become Jewish and follow the Jewish religion. There is still Jew and the subjectification of all Gentiles to the Jewish yoke. The Goyim lose their culture and the Jewish culture is the only religion left on earth that is worshipped as god by all. And the Jews then conqueror the Gentile with their occult political program.

pineconedisgrace said:
why tf are yall so rascist? if the jews really think they are the best and promote christianity to our detriment then explain galatians 3:28?

pineconedisgrace said:

I think this is an Actual Kike also note the Subliminal against our Pineal Gland in his User name. The shape of which is like a pine cone and also the pine cone is a symbol of the Pineal Gland.

HP Mageson666 said:

The Kabbalah writings state the Hebrew letters relate to the black flame and have a white the visible written form and a black form which is invisible, in Kabbalistic occult teachings the black or dark flame is astral light which is vibration of the letters. What this means is the Hebrew letters each have a vibrational pattern that is the real power of the letters. The word Torah means in Hebrew the Wheel of darkness which means putting the written letters into vibration by speaking the verses in the Torah to generate the vortex [wheel] of energy for the Jews to use for their own occult purposes. In basic terms the word Torah just literally means Book Of Spells.

The other aspect is the Hebrew letters are also charged to connect to and radiate this energy as talisman's into the material from the astral. Which is why Jews will use different talismans of the 72 names as amulets to manifest their purpose. The "god" of the Jews has 22 names which is the 22 Hebrew letters in Judaism. This is why the Torah is called the body of their god in Judaism, its made from the 22 letters. That's all the Jewish god is the 22 Hebrew letters that generate the vortex of energy for their occult workings and power.

The Jewish Torah is nothing but a Kabbalistic spell book, even the word Torah just means book of spells.

What that means is the Final RTR which reverses each of these 22 letters, is the total dissipation of the vortex of power the Jews use to enslave the word through. The Kabbalistic occult writings of the Rabbi's state the way to undo a spell in Hebrew is to reverse the spell in Hebrew in which means reversing the 22 letters undoes the entire Torah.

Sources
The Tree Of Souls, Howard Schwartz
The Wisdom Of The Hebrew Alphabet, Rabbi Munk
The Hermetic Tradition, Julius Evola

30hrs ago, I was able to see my room (with my eyes closed) while I was in sleepparalysis... for a short time I this image was gone, then I forced it back and it worked...
However then I looked at my legs, and they were covered in dark flames...

Is this bad? Has the enemy something to do with it? Am I somehow tied to them?! What do you think about it?
Or did I just dreamed it? But I highly doubt that it was a dream ...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back