Drugs

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HoodedCobra666

Re: Drugs

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:24 am

hailourtruegod wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:Oy Vey yet annuda spiritual stat3 over der,goy, try it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_SmFnWYEvI

That was painful to watch. Anyone calling that spiritual or anything close to it seriously needs a reality check.

Yes, because this, can viably compare to the monks in Tibet who could be secretly have lived around 200 years or something. Or levitating gurus. This is the logic of the 21st century.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:42 am

Just something to note my experience has been the people who advocate for drugs even weed on the forums never last long as they many times behave in a unsane manner which escalates till they are shown the door. The reason being their drug intake is effecting their behaviour. This is also what you find in the normal world with people who take drugs they become more and more dysfunctional. The latest individual who weed posted was banned as their posts became nothing but hyper insane shit posting.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:51 am

That chick just read the rainbow kabala and her mind is totally blown away......

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:Oy Vey yet annuda spiritual stat3 over der,goy, try it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_SmFnWYEvI

That was painful to watch. Anyone calling that spiritual or anything close to it seriously needs a reality check.

Yes, because this, can viably compare to the monks in Tibet who could be secretly have lived around 200 years or something. Or levitating gurus. This is the logic of the 21st century.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

13th_Wolf
Location: Birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, and soon the SSatanic Revolution...

Postby 13th_Wolf » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:59 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Drugs are only false, low level, broken mirrors of what other states of mind do. But the real fact is they are nothing at all, just material alterations of your biochemistry. Your perception, your real perception, is not in anyway changing to a major extent. It's just like putting your head in water. You see the world differently, but your perception abilities remain the same, but are also altered and reduced. Staying too long under water can deteriorate these.

You are confusing your drug habit with your soul destiny, because you want to over-idealize a useless sport. It wasn't drugs that brought you to Satan, if anything, if you went down that hole, it would further prevent you.

The fact that you have your coffee in the morning doesn't decide if you will click the JoS later that night. You have made this choice in a deeper part of yourself way beforehand.

People are defending/vouching drugs more than jewsus christ...Both dealt by the same (((author)))...

Yh sure Cobra, I was just listing my experiences on the forum is all- and my thoughts on potential applications of those substances I described. I wasn't advocating people to do drugs, not at all, especially the grand majority of SS. I was merely saying it was OK to try in the case of curiosity. Even as an SS today I seek to experience the effects of said 2 substances so I could come to a better understanding of them (I desire to teach people about it on a personal level so I not only have more experiential knowledge but am also personally infatuated and thus more persuasive). The tone of my message was only partially positive but mostly negative and forewarning- I regret ever touching them, Cannabis especially.

There was plenty of influence in my family and school life however even before I had come to Satan, so although I am mostly to blame I would still consider myself a victim of circumstances. I don't think (especially now) that drugs are spiritual in anyway, especially those that are not naturally procured so to say.

Once again, I only served to share my personal experiences and views so that people reading could have the knowledge to steer away. Since I am able to acquire those 2 non-harmless substances I had described- it is part of my endeavour to know them on a personal level. That is merely my choice and I deal with any repercussion it brings, though I may possibly change my mind on that at some point.

*btw I hadn't replied quickly because I was out and couldn't spend time writing this in public, if you wondered why I hadn't replied yet but had been online*

hailourtruegod wrote: That was painful to watch. Anyone calling that spiritual or anything close to it seriously needs a reality check.

And you can stop it with the cheek XD. Only joking.

No one wants to end up like "Mr Green" over here --> :mrgreen:

Saytan Abbrasa
From my time on this forum, all I can say to you is NEVER verbally square-go another Satanist unless you know your shit b0i. :ugeek:

✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:36 pm

Samyaza Lovatt wrote:I agree with many posts in this thread but anyone who thinks that certain drugs are useless (I'm talking about party drugs like alcohol, cocaine or ecstasy) are useless or that there is absolutely no reason to take them probably has a limited social life. Who wants to go on a night out at a nightclub or something and be perfectly sober the whole night?

At the risk of pretending that I am ignoring your sarcasm - those who are not sheep, perhaps? Yes, it did have to be said. It's a default behaviour as escapism from the troubles of life which is caused by the same criminals who provide this fake escapism. Meditation is an infinite number of times better, and doesn't have any negative side-effects nor harm nor anything of the like.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:46 pm

I've met young people who really believe that they are becoming balanced through drugs. It's beyond ridiculous and nonsensical. Some of them really do act like they "read the rainbow kabbala" hahaha. Those weirdos...

@13_wolf

Even though it did feel like you were trying to come off as such I was mostly speaking in general. As with what I wrote on top.

I have to disagree with you on your last post as well. Trying drugs just because you are curious is still a big no imo and the reasons have already been given to you already. You keep going back and forth saying drugs are bad then good. To be honest man, I find it disgusting that a SS would influence anyone else to try drugs. You have a lot of influential potential and with meditation you become more likened by those who are without because subconsciously they can sense your higher bioelectricity and stronger aura but you will abuse this by letting people around you think it's okay to try drugs at least once?... because why? Youre deluded about how drugs can somehow be good and don't want to feel bad and or wrong?

As the saying goes, Misery Loves Company.

If you wanna do those things then keep it to yourself, do not drag others down with you.

Hopefully for your own sake you can into realization.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:38 am

Samyaza Lovatt wrote:Who wants to go on a night out at a nightclub or something and be perfectly sober the whole night?

So do you think it's better to severely damage yourself than be sober? Wisdom is knowing what is right to do and doing it. A wise person does not indulge in behaviours they do know to be wrong just because everyone else does it. They know it's wrong and they don't do it.

Also going to places with too loud music damages your hearing. Music is not supposed to be as loud as it is in concerts and nightclubs.

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:57 am

Samyaza Lovatt wrote:I agree with many posts in this thread but anyone who thinks that certain drugs are useless (I'm talking about party drugs like alcohol, cocaine or ecstasy) are useless or that there is absolutely no reason to take them probably has a limited social life. Who wants to go on a night out at a nightclub or something and be perfectly sober the whole night?

Why waste time, health and money on something useless? when you can take your time advantage of more useful things like advancing and growing.

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:54 pm

Alright, I will finally ask this for people who are more knowledgeable on this.

Is cannabis in other forms (tea, creme, oil or whatever) that is supposed to be for medical purposes really um... healthy? Or is it addictive?

There was a cannabis event in my country for the first time, and a politician (jewish no doubt) came out and said "iz healz canzer") and my relatives are now going to consume this thing quite often (not sure if on a daily basis). But NOT as smoking it, but drinking it, or with other forms.

Is that thing beneficial after all, or not?
So far everyone who has said that it's bad has used examples of people smoking it.

If I could ever persuade my retarded relatives that it's harmful to them, I will need some solid examples of people who used it in other forms, and have been hurt by it.
The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg.
It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.

Build yourself on spiritual concrete and you will never fall.